Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 14: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day And Neither Is A Lasting Relationship

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day And Neither Is A Lasting Relationship - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Jen kissed her ex-teacher passionately she pumped the large double-sided dildo connecting their twats rapidly; making Patty moan erotically and give a few sighs. As she kissed Patty, Jen filled each of her hands with one on Patty's beautiful orbs and rubbed Patty's nipples into hers. The fire that passed from one woman's boobs to the next was indescribable and they both gave screams of rapture into one another's mouths. They were both obviously very near cumming AGAIN, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Jen and Patty tried to ignore the knocking, they were so close, but the pounding continued and their concentration was thrown off.

"Damn, who can that be," Jen said angrily, "I know I put up a 'Do Not Disturb' sign."

Patty who had had her eyes closed suddenly opened them and said nervously, "Oh my, you don't think it's my Sugar do you; she can't see us like this!"

"Patty, Ana is out with Christine for the night; anyway she's seen us like this a hundred times already, she's set them up most of the time!"

"She didn't set up this one, and we were—well we were—"

"—doing one another in a way my potential fiancée may not be happy about," Jen said smiling down at Patty and locking lips with her again.

As Jen started pumping again, trying completely to ignore the pounding at the door it suddenly swung open and Hannah and Lana walked in and gave the couple on the bed a disapproving look.

"I thought you'd be here," Lana said to Jen in an angry tone.

Jen looked back and somewhat angry herself said, "Hey how did you get in here, the door was locked!"

"Was it," Hannah asked naively, "I didn't notice," and she returned a hairpin to her head to hold her hair in place.

"Girls," Patty said, "I'm sort of busy at the moment; maybe you missed the sign on the door."

"Is that Ana's favorite dildo," Hannah said walking up to the bed and bending down to scrutinize the tool connecting Patty and Jen. Hannah stuck out her tongue as Jen pushed up a bit (even with Hannah and Lana there she had not stopped moving in and out of Patty) and licked from Patty's hole up the shaft of the exposed dildo to Jen's hole. Hannah then made a face and said, "Part of it tastes like Ana's dildo, but the other part doesn't taste as sugary sweet as usual; it tastes rather bitter actually."

Jen threw her a bitter look and said, "very funny Mistress; listen Ana does not mind me being here with Patty so we are not doing anything wrong, so maybe the two of you can go and let us finish."

"Actually, Ana does mind," Lana said strongly, "or have you forgotten that she told you she would appreciate you not being alone with Patty anymore."

Patty looked shocked at Jen and said, "Jen is that true, did Sugar tell you not to be with me?"

Jen looked guiltily at Patty and tried to give her another kiss but Patty turned her head away and continued looking at Jen with a 'tell me the truth' stare. Jen finally said a little annoyed, "Okay, yeah, I went to ask Ana permission to be with you while she was out with Christine and she told me she would rather I not have any more private get-togethers with you. She said that as soon as she gets back she is planning to try to fix everything with all of you, especially with you Patty, and she feels I might prove a hindrance to that so she asked me to stay away from you when she's not around."

"Why didn't you tell me this," Patty asked trying to push Jen off her but finding it hard due to the fact they were still connected at the twats.

"Hey Ana is out there right now having one last fling before this so called attempt at fixing things; why couldn't you have one?"

"She can," Lana said very angrily, "just not with you!"

Lana went over to the bed and with Hannah on the opposite side they grabbed Jen by the shoulders and pulled her right off Patty (half of the double-sided dildo still remaining in Patty). Jen looked at the sisters angrily as they helped her stand firmly and she said, "I don't know what you two are thinking but I am not trying to steal Patty from Ana;" she then added a little wrathfully, "but tell Ana that if she doesn't fix things, and she keeps tossing Patty out of her life like she was trash, I will not feel guilty picking it up and keeping it as my own!"

Jen turned around and was about to storm out of the room when she suddenly turned around worriedly and said, "We're okay right; I mean I love you guys; so we're okay right?"

"I'll tell you after I've let you feel my full wrath and the Mistress has used you all night to drain some very aggressive feelings she suddenly has," Lana stated strongly.

To that Jen smiled at them and said, "I can't wait, I'll see you later." She then walked out of the room without bothering to fetch any clothes.

When Jen left Hannah and Lana took a moment to smile at each other (except for this Patty issue they both happened to love Jen also) then they turned a serious face to Patty who instantly said, "Girls I swear I didn't know anything about this new request my Sugar had made; the last thing she told me concerning Jen was to go and play with her all I wanted."

Hannah pulled the over-sized t-shirt she was wearing over her head revealing she had nothing else on, she then climbed on the bed and straddling Patty let the available half of the dildo slip right into her pussy and she began fucking Patty cowgirl style. Lana then got on the bed and straddling Patty's head planted her wet and sopping pussy right on Patty's mouth and ground her bottom lips into Patty's top lips until she felt Patty starting to joyously explore her love hole.

"Jen was right about one thing," Lana said reaching out and grabbing one of Hannah's tits, "Patty is as much deserving of a last true fling as Ana is."

"It was sick of her to leave again with that Christine bitch; even if she had made a deal with her yesterday to go."

"Luckily the bitch truly will be out of Ana's (and our lives) by tomorrow morning," Lana said squeezing Hannah's nipple painfully.

"You really think we'll never see her again," Hannah asked worriedly, "she is from Riverdale you know?"

"She's only known Ana for less than a day," Lana commented preparing to lean over and capture Hannah's boob in her mouth, "luckily Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a lasting relationship." She finally wrapped her lips around Hannah's tit and sucked gently and lovingly for a while until suddenly without warning biting down hard making Hannah scream and give a strong jump that ended up thrusting the dildo connecting Hannah and Patty down painfully; Patty gave a shriek into Lana's twat and almost simultaneously all three of them were flowing strongly and cumming non-stop.


Crawford rubbed the clit of the blonde young lady sitting on his lap a few more times and pouring both him and the girl a drink said, "So little lady are you ready to CUM in the rest room with me. I have a nice 100 lira bill here I have no use for?"

Ana was trying to think what she should do; luckily her mask hid her full face and neither Crawford nor Harris, who was still squeezing her tits in front of them, seemed to recognize her. Ana believed that as well as the mask the fact that they were both obviously drunk was helping her there.

"Don't listen to him Blondie," Harris said, "I happen to have 2 of those hundred lira bills and I'll tuck them nicely under each of these boobs if you CUM in with me instead. I suddenly have a craving for some delicious juices and I've a feeling you can provide them." Harris took advantage of the fact that Crawford was currently just playing with Ana's clit to bury two of her fingers in Ana's cunt and swirl them around getting them good and wet and then bringing the fingers out and up to her mouth where she licked them clean and said, "Oh yes, you will definitely satisfy my cravings."

"Shut up Harris," Crawford said angrily, "I'm senior partner here so all perks CUM for me first!" To Ana he said, "Have you ever done a spy little lady; my name is Bond, want a cocktail, I'm fresh out of martinis but I promise you something very good."

Ana couldn't believe Crawford had just told her he was a spy; she wondered what else he'd tell her if she gave him some time to talk. Just then Christine came over and said, "Hey Love; ready to blow this joint, I like the place but I didn't realize every fucking cock here would be looking to pump in my twat."

Harris finally released Ana's boob and grabbing Christine by the arm pulled her onto her lap saying, "I'll keep you safe from those nasty cocks," she instantly stuck a finger up Christine's pussy to get a good a taste of her after which she said, "Well your not as sweet as Blondie but you definitely are sweet; want to join me in the rest room, we'll use the ladies only room; 'no cocks allowed'," she returned her finger to Christine's twat and pumped a bit (finding and massaging Christine's G-spot) while at the same time giving loving kisses to Christine's neck.

"Right," Crawford said annoyed, "like you don't love having my cock pumping in every single one of your holes."

Ignoring Crawford Harris pulled out one of her 100 lira bills and after letting Christine see it secured it under her breast saying, "I have another just like it and it'll go in your cunt just as soon as your juices go in my mouth; deal?"

Christine, who was suddenly looking very blissful, turned her head slightly and locking lips with Harris for a few minutes said, "I'm all yours; let's find that rest room." To Ana she said, "You'll be alright, right An—" Christine saw a horrified look in Ana's eyes and finished saying "—nabelle? Right Annabelle dear?"

Ana nodded and as Harris and Christine got up and left Crawford said, "Well with my bitchy partner gone that leaves you with me; want to make some good money?"

"Umm—did you say you were a spy," Ana said pouring Crawford another drink and passing it to him; at the same time she got up slightly and right there freed Crawford's incredible hard-on saying, "as to making money, I can do that right here," and sitting she directed Crawford's tool to her very wet and leaky hole (she was still only in stockings and long gloves so the path was very clear).

Crawford grunted as his cock stretched Ana's hole and her incredible vaginal muscles instantly started working on sending him to heaven. To try and keep some control over the situation he started talking saying, "A spy, that's right I work for the US."

"Really," Ana said feigning excitement as she moved up and down on Crawford's cock, every now and then grinding her cunt completely into it and making Crawford yelp. "So you work for the CIA or NSA?"

Crawford gave a chuckle and said, "Please those amateurs work for me; Harris and I are Homeland Security!"

"Wow," Ana said excitedly, "So are you like on a case here; as she asked this she dropped a hand between her and Crawford's legs and finding his balls massaged him to keep him extra happy.

"That we are little lady; we are on a mission to save the world! We are after a traitor that has stolen something very valuable to the world."

"Really," Ana said surprised, "what has he stolen?" She strengthened the pressure of her vaginal muscles and as Crawford groaned she passed him another drink which he instantly accepted and downed without a word, so in heaven was he.

"Yes," he said when he could think a little again, "yes what he has stolen is a data disk with the plans to America's salvation against terrorism."

"Why would he do something like that," Ana asked as she felt Crawford starting to tense up.

"We don't know or care why; we just know that he is meeting another group of traitors in Austria, probably to pass on the disk, when they get there we'll be watching them and when they meet him we SHOOT!" Crawford started shooting his cum up Ana's cunt and the feel of the hot cream swimming in her made her start to orgasm as well making her vaginal muscles squeeze Crawford's exploding cock even more. Finally Ana realized as she started to return from her orgasm that Crawford's shrunken cock had slipped out of her cunt and that he was not moving or saying anything. Looking behind her Ana saw that Crawford was out cold.

"He either can't hold his drinks or he can't hold his orgasms," Ana thought smiling; noticing 2 one hundred lira bills on the table she thought, "I believe these are mine." She got up and saw Christine returning with Harris. "Now I'm ready to go love," she said to Christine, "let's get dressed." To Harris she said, "I think your friend may have had one too many."

Signaling Christine to quickly follow her behind the stage and to their clothes she said once there, "Damn, I'm leaking cum like crazy; how am I supposed to wear a skirt and no underwear?"

"No problem there lover," Christine said falling to her knees at Ana's cunt and starting to suck her clean.

"That feels good," Ana said a little blissfully, "but don't expect me to pay for your services!" As she said that she felt herself starting to cum once more.


"No questions Queen just do it; I'm getting in a cab now with Christy and should be there in half-an-hour." Hanging up her cell phone Ana threw an angry look at Christine who was offering her a cigarette to smoke. "I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs of any kind!"

Leaning over and giving Ana a fervent kiss Christine looked her in the eye and smiling said, "That was good love, you almost sounded as if you believed that crap." Before Ana could respond Christine said, "Oh, here's our cab," and as it stopped before them she opened the door for Ana to go in.

Once inside Ana who wasn't looking happy said strongly, "It isn't crap, I really meant what I said. It's like that with all my sisters and brothers."

"Love, you are not all your sisters and brothers; you are your own person and you get to do what you want to do," as she said this Christine passed the cigarette she had lit for herself to Ana.

Refusing to take the cigarette Ana said, "It's not just my brothers and sisters; it's against club rules."

"I don't see any membership id bracelet on your wrist," Christine said with a smirk, "the only club you belong to at the moment is my club, the WALOL."

"What's that," Ana asked curiously as the memory that Lana had taken away her OHPF bracelet led her to angrily grab the cigarette Christine was offering.

With a smirk and a bit of amusement at seeing Ana try to smoke for the first time Christine said, "That's the 'We Are Living Our Lives' club;" as Ana gave a few coughs Christine added, "just relax and enjoy it." She started petting Ana's head, ears and neck to comfort her as Ana tried to more easily inhale and exhale the smoke from the cigarette. Leaning over and kissing Ana on the cheek Christine said, "You're doing fantastic pet; you're the best student I've ever had."

"Student," Ana responded smiling at Christine, "and what am I supposed to have been learning from you?"

"Just how to enjoy your own life without anyone else trying to run it; and you've been learning it very well. Are you coming to stay with me tonight, it's my last night here?"

"I already told Patty I'd be spending the night with her, I need to get my relationship with her back on track."

"Is a relationship with her really more important than with the girl that is teaching you to live?" Christine dropped her hand to Ana's lap and snaking under her skirt began rubbing Ana's labia and clit.

Ana was feeling a little blissful, but Christine's last words brought her to herself a bit and she suddenly tossed the cigarette she was smoking out the window and pulling Christine's hand from under her skirt she said, "Christy, I like you, maybe too much; but I've only known you for a day, Patty has been my soul-mate for two years now; so to answer your question, yes my relationship with her is more important, and she would not like me doing some of the things you've been getting me to do."

Christine gave Ana a sad hurt look and she said sorrowfully "will you at least CUM with me early tomorrow morning before I leave; please, it's probably the last time we'll see one another in a very long time."

Ana looked at Christine's sad eyes and said compassionately, "Of course I'll pass by in the morning." Ana then leaned over and gave Christine a zealous kiss saying, "and don't think I don't appreciate everything you've done to help me forget my pain, I don't know how I would have gotten through yesterday and today without you." As she locked lips with Christine again Ana noticed the cabbie watching through the rear-view mirror and giving him a wink continued kissing Christine until they reached the inn.


When the cab dropped them off at the inn Christine went in to go to her room, but Ana continued walking around to the back of the inn where the group's tour bus was parked. Going in she walked straight to the second section and walking in looked at all the worried, anxious and annoyed looks on the faces of everyone there.

"Sugar," Patty said going over and hugging Ana. She was about to kiss her when she suddenly stopped and said angrily, "Ana Anderson have you been smoking and drinking?"

Ana looked at Patty just as angrily and said, "What if I have," she threw Lana a cold stare and said, "I don't have any club ID bracelet; that means I don't have any club to follow the rules of."

Lana fumed and snapped, "Keep talking like that and you'll find that to be permanently true!"

Ana controlled herself a little and said, "Listen I'm sorry; anyway I didn't call you all here to be discussing club rules."

"So what is up Sister;" Hannah asked, "by the way the Mistress said to let you know you won't see her lair again for 6 months."

Ana gave Hannah a shocked look and said, "Sis you can't do that to me!"

"You were telling us why you called us all here," Hannah said firmly.

"But half a year that's not fair," Ana looked like she wanted to cry.

Hannah just said coldly and loudly, "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY!"

Fighting to regain some emotional control Ana said, "Okay, it's just that I ran into Crawford and Harris; and Crawford he was telling me some things about the disk they're after and also they know that our meeting with Dr. Lewis is in Austria and they're planning to stick to us like glue once we pass from Switzerland into Austria."

"Ana," Ron said shocked, "where did you run into them and how the hell did you get him to talk to you?" Ron was giving Ana some suspicious looks and Ana noticed that the others in the section which included all of TXLT2, the Wilsons and the Lewises were giving her the same look.

Unsure what to say she just said, "Listen that's a long story just be happy with the information I was able to get. Crawford said the disk has the plans for some ultimate weapon that is supposed to be used to wipe out terrorists. He kept calling Dr. Lewis a traitor for stealing it and I got the feeling that in his mind Dr. Lewis is the bad guy and he and Harris are the heroes."

"The bastard," Jen Lewis said then added, "can it be true about the disk though; can it really have the plans for the completed project?"

Everybody now turned their suspicious looks to Jen and Ana gave a sigh of relief on having the attention taken off her for a while.

"Jen what do you know about this ultimate weapon to fight terrorists," Lana said, "And if it is some defensive weapon why would Randy steal the plans?"

"It is no defensive weapon," Jen said disgusted, "It's a worldwide A-bomb as if the problem isn't already worldwide!"

"Jen I think you should just come completely clean and tell us everything you have left out," Ron said with authority.

With the eyes of everyone including her new family focused strongly on her Jen finally nodded and gave the final story about the rogue agents plans to develop a weapon to make HIV/AIDS airborne and use it on terrorist nations when Jen finally finished saying, "Dad felt the disk, which has the last known existing record of the project, should be destroyed immediately; but the guy that helped him escape convinced him that if anyone were ever to actually develop the weapon having a record of how it works would be the only way to stop it."

After a long silence Lana finally shook herself out of the paralyzing terror the thought of an airborne version of AIDS had put her in to say, "So what you're saying is that Randy is carrying around the secret to making the problem OHPF has been warning against for two years increase like to the millionth power? Why; okay I understand the part about knowing how it works if someone were to use it, but if the disk is the last record of it—"

"—last known record," Jen corrected, "these rogue agents apparently began building on research that had already existed for years; and with one genius STD specialist they were able to perfect it in less than half-a-year. No one can say that the original research no longer exists—"

"—and if it does," Ron concluded, "It would only take another genius STD specialist and less than a year to perfect the project again."

"I don't believe this," Lana said, "It's like some sort of a bad horror story; look out world the AIDS problem isn't big enough already, here comes an even easier way to get it!"

"What are we going to do," John asked suddenly, "according to Ana, Crawford and Harris know more or less where we'll be meeting Dr. Lewis; we can't let that disk fall into their hands."

"What can we do," Don asked, "we don't have any way of warning Dr. Lewis and we can't just fail to show up for the meeting."

"We have to find some way to stop Crawford and Harris before we get to Austria," Ron said and he looked over at Hannah who was in deep thought. "This is definitely you're department love; this in no way falls under a master plan for bringing two people together."

"I need time to think," Hannah said in deep concentration, "we still have close to two weeks before we cross into Switzerland; I think whatever we do should be done there!"

Ron nodded and said to all the others, "Why don't we adjourn this meeting for a week, I figure my pet will have a good plan by then."

As they all agreed and started to leave Ana attached herself to Hannah and held her back saying, "You weren't serious were you? You're not banning me for 6 months are you? I admit I've been acting a little unlike myself lately but—well—" Ana stopped talking as she saw the 'you dare question what I have stated' look in Hannah's face and realizing it was no joke she finally did start crying.

Hannah walked past her coldly without saying a word until she reached the door of the section division, without looking back she said, "She's willing to make a deal; if you can truly fix yourself and have behaved like your old self through the end of the tour, she'll cut that down one half to 3 months; if however at any point between this minute and the end of those 3 months she sees you acting unlike yourself again expect not to see her lair for a full year if ever again!" With that she just walked out and left Ana alone still in tears.


As Hannah stepped out of the tour bus she was feeling a little aggressive and she didn't really want to return to her room until she had done something to drain some of that aggression; she knew to do that she would need a toy and though she knew probably every girl in the group would jump for joy at being used as her butt monkey, she felt she needed something different for a change; she just wasn't sure what that was.

As she reached the door of the inn she found DoubleD waiting there, everyone else had quickly gone in and returned to whatever activities they were doing before the emergency meeting was called.

"Hannah," DD said nervously on seeing the expression on her face, "Umm—I needed to talk to you about—umm—are you alright?"

"You wanted to talk to me about what," Hannah asked annoyed at his not getting to the point.

"Well I need a favor and it's going to require you super genius cyber-investigation skills," DD said smiling.

"Will you stop trying to kiss my ass and just tell me what you want?"

DD looked at her worriedly and said, "You're not Hannah are you; maybe I should talk to you when you're more yourself."

Hannah grabbed him by the ear and pulling him to her said, "Or maybe you should just help me become more myself then I MIGHT be so grateful I would instantly help you with anything!"

Unlike the girls, none of the boys jumped at the opportunity of becoming the Mistress' butt monkey; however, they didn't want to upset her by saying no to her either. "Umm—sure; sure that's fair; you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

"It won't be my back you'll be scratching," Hannah said pulling him back in the direction of the tour bus. "We'll use the tour bus, this may take all night!"

On the way back they passed Ana who was finally on her way back to the inn; she still looked a little tearful but she forced a smile as she saw Hannah and DD and as they passed she whispered strongly to Hannah, "It's a deal my Mistress, I'll be a very good girl, I promise," and she continued on to the inn.

Once in the tour bus Hannah instantly stripped before entering the second section and she threw DD a look that said, "What are you waiting for?" He instantly stripped as well and followed her into section two where she instantly went to a bag and found a strap-on dildo. As she silently put it on she threw DD another look that said, "So tell me what you want."

DD held up Heather's locket which he had taken from the pocket of the shorts he'd been wearing and said, "This locket may hold the clue as to who Heather's real family is," DD said as he walked over to the desk and placed it by the computer, "if you can I'd like you to investigate and see if you can find out who she really is; she really wants to find her true family."

Hannah gave a simple "I understand" nod, and then pointed him to the day bed where he quickly went and bending over it with his eyes closed; he began to feel something being rubbed in and around his butt and thought, "well at least she's using a lubricant." He waited patiently until he suddenly felt the tip of the dildo placed at his asshole and suddenly (and quite violently) it was pushed passed his sphincter without a thought of letting DD adjust, he gave a small scream and even though both the dildo and his ass had been well lubed the initial penetration was somewhat painful. Like all of the Anderson-Wilson-Lewis males, DD didn't mind having a real warm blooded cock that would eventually fill him with soothing hot cream pumping in his rear, but also like all the other males DD couldn't picture what the girls found so enjoyable about these faux cocks. DD gritted his teeth and just tried to relax as the Mistress began pumping in and out of his ass and eventually grabbed around him to aggressively squeeze and masturbate his cock; after the first 15 minutes of this DD finally felt like he was about to blow (he at least had gotten well used to the dildo and was now enjoying his anal fucking a little); he felt maybe on his blowing the Mistress would let him go, but suddenly she brought her hand down to the base of his shaft, gave a strong squeeze at his PC muscles and let go of his cock all together for a few minutes.

"Oh no," DD thought when he was denied relief and when after a small break the anal fucking and aggressive masturbation started up again, "I've a feeling this is going to be a very long night," he then sighed and thought, "well at least it doesn't hurt anymore, but if any other girl, even my Liz ever tries this on me again..."


Christine's cell phone rang loudly and she fought to wake up; she could have just let the phone take a message but since this was actually the 4th or 5th time in a row it had started to ring Christine deduced that the caller wasn't buying that. She could just turn it off but to do that she would have to get out of bed anyway and since she had just opened her eyes and notice how light it was outside she figured it was time to get out of bed anyway. She fought to gain full consciousness and finally pulling the covers off her naked body she stumbled to where her phone was. It had actually stopped ringing but if it followed the pattern of the last few times if would actually start ringing again any second; and ring it did.

"Hello," Christine said a little cross, "What... Oh it's you, what do you want... Yes everything is going as planned... No, no she didn't spend the night with me but she'll be here this morning; believe me... No, I haven't given it to her yet but I will before I leave and believe me she won't turn it down... What do you mean you'll be waiting for me at the airport, I thought Dad was picking me up... Okay, okay I'll call him and let him know I have another ride and he doesn't have to pick me up... fine I'll see you there" just then there was a knocking on the door and Christine said, "Hey someone's knocking, that's probably her now, I have to go, bye." Christine quickly hung up and rushed to the door and on opening it said cheerfully, "Good morning lover, I thought you'd actually let me go without stopping by to say goodbye."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.