Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 12: Please Leave A Message

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Please Leave A Message - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Where is it, where is it," Tammy mumbled as she rummaged through the closet in the Anderson sisters room on the second floor. The room looked like a tornado had hit since Tammy had already rummaged through just about every corner of it.

"Tammy what are you looking for;" someone said angrily behind her, "look at this room, it'll take Mary forever to clean it up; meaning it'll take forever for her to get back to me and give me my next helping of Mary juice!"

Tammy stuck her head sheepishly out of the closet and faced the angry nanny trying to diminish her anger with a smile, "Good Morning Ruth."

"Not so good for this room; now I asked you what you are looking for up here?"

"I'm looking for my laptop," Tammy said suddenly looking very sad, "I can't find it and I really, really have to have it this morning."

"Your laptop," Ruth said toning down a bit as she realized Tammy was really upset, "what laptop?"

"Well it's actually Ana's old laptop, she gave it to me; I hadn't come up to claim it because there are so many other computers in this house to use I had actually forgotten about it and you really only need a laptop during school time."

"Then why are you destroying this room looking for it now," Ruth asked, her original anger returning a little.

"Because I talked to Lizzy this morning and she asked if I had a laptop with wireless internet capabilities to lend her for the rest of her stay at the hospital; I started to say no when at the last minute I remembered that Ana's laptop was now my laptop and that it is fully wireless web capable."

Ruth smiled and really softened on being reminded that Lizzy had finally awoken from her coma the night before and had apparently suffered no damage whatsoever to her brain in the two days she was comatose. "So she was able to talk to you and she sounded okay?"

"She sounded fine and she wants me to go to her and she needs this computer she wants to check if DD has sent her any happy pictures; she says she really needs some happiness."

"Doesn't she need a wireless internet service provider also; I mean I doubt TXLT2 would mind her using their satellite account but I doubt she knows the password for it or has a satellite dish in her room?"

"Actually Ellen and PC are going over later PC is going to configure the laptop to work with the hospitals wireless system; PC says it'll probably take her two minutes to do."

"Didn't Ana tell you where she would be leaving the laptop," Ruth asked suddenly sounding much more caring.

"Yeah," she said it would be on that table; Tammy pointed the bedside table and Ruth suddenly gave a frown as she remembered something; "she said she always kept it there and that I could just come up and grab it; she just said to make sure not to read anything I shouldn't."

"Yeah," Ruth said sounding a little worried, "I remember that laptop you're talking about now, she did always keep it there, right next to some other things that aren't there now."

"What are you talking about," Tammy said now looking worried also.

Realizing she was upsetting the already upset child even more Ruth shook off her worries and smiling said, "Listen my old laptop works fine; it has internet wireless capabilities, tons of memory and is super-fast; I'll remove my personal files from it and you can take that one to Lizzy, but it shouldn't be today it should be tomorrow."

"Why can't it be today," Tammy who had truly brightened at Ruth's offer now asked a little down.

"Because Lizzy may be up but she's still supposed to be resting most of the day; that she get a two minute visit from someone is one thing, but if you visit her I doubt it would be for two minutes and I doubt she'd get enough rest."

"But she really wants this today," Tammy said almost breaking into tears.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom connecting the boys and girls room opened and Dolly and Melissa stepped out obviously having completed a bath and from the way their pussies were open and still dripping cunt juice probably some other activities.

Before either Tammy or Ruth could ask any questions Dolly said, "There's no hot water in the garage bathroom this morning so we came up here to shower; we heard you talking, we're going to see Mom and Dad right after breakfast, if you want we'll drop that laptop off for Liz."

"You will," Tammy said suddenly very happy, "oh thank you, thank you." Tammy's joy seemed to last only a second though before she suddenly looked upset and worried again; Ruth noticed this and understood what was really upsetting Tammy.

"We're safe here you know;" Ruth said softly, "almost too safe that wall Lisa had built all around the property might be tall and beautiful and those gates out front may be exquisite but I'm starting to feel like I'm in a maximum security prison."

"Not to mention all those security alarms Dr. Livingston's boyfriend set up," Melissa said, "sometimes I forget to push the code before coming in the front gate and trigger that way too loud alarm."

"Yeah," Ruth said laughing, "that happened to Mary the day before yesterday and she almost went crazy because she forgot the code for turning the alarm off and she almost grabbed an axe and just beat the alarm; luckily I reached her before she grabbed the axe and I reminded her what the code was."

"Do you really think all that will help keep him out," Tammy asked and finally said what all of them were really thinking about, "Poor Josh, I heard someone say he looks like burnt toast."

"I heard that most of the rumors of how badly he was burned are false," Ruth said, "and since I heard that from Joyce I tend to believe he's not so bad off."

"Still," Tammy said once more looking extremely worried, "it happened in his garage. I heard Uncle Stan and Aunt Laura talking before they left with Joyce to check out the—well you know the thing that was left there."

"At least they didn't call him in the middle of the night to check it out this time; I think he would have had a nervous breakdown if he got another 3 AM phone call," Melissa said but then notice that Tammy was still uptight and said, "the worse of it all is that Stan had to leave so early this morning I didn't get a chance to sneak in a steal my morning fuck and with Pietro and Betty having left early also for some final wedding arrangements the house is cockless. Looking at Tammy and smiling she said, "too bad your pets didn't stay over last night, you seem to be the only one of us lucky enough to have a regular cum supply these days.

Tammy smiled and said, "Yeah, they're supposed to be here later, they were going to go with me to see Lizzy; I guess we'll just have to find something else to do." Then smiling a little mischievously she said, "Though I really could have used a relaxing screwing of my cunt right now; maybe even one of my butt and face as well." She looked at the three older teens with an innocent 'but what can I do' look.

Catching on Melissa said feigning insult, "Hey remember, except for the hot cock cream part, there is nothing we can not give you that a cock can give you!" Melissa gave Ruth a nod and Ruth went over to the chest of drawers pulled out three strap-on dildos and giving one each to Dolly and Melissa she quickly put on the last this one she prepared with a condom.

When they had all finished getting ready they threw the cute little red haired girl a hungry look and Melissa said, "Okay little girl, you want to feel relaxed come here," and she went over to the bed and lying down face-up let the dildo at the end of the strap-on point straight up. Tammy all but ran to the bed and leaping on it positioned the tip of the dildo at the entrance of her cunt hole and slowly let it slip into her, she was actually already a bit wet from just the thought of a TP from the three girls and the dildo began slipping in almost immediately; she still went very slowly though, it was definitely larger than the Tommy cock that had all but lived in her cunt for the past few days. After several partial insertions, withdrawals and deeper re-insertions, Tammy was finally laying flat on Melissa loving the feeling of the invading member in her love hole; she started sucking Melissa's tongue while filling each of her hands with a Melissa boob and squeezing lovingly. She grunted into Melissa's mouth when she felt a second dildo probing her second love tunnel and as it started putting pressure on her rosebud looking to force it's way in, Melissa gave Tammy's twat a few pumps to relax her and get her to relax her ass; it worked and Dolly (who was the one behind her) broke through her sphincter and slowly began going in deeper until after a while it was obvious she had made it all the way. Melissa and Dolly then started pumping in unison and Tammy definitely began feeling relaxed. Tammy started wondering where Ruth was and on hearing Dolly give some ecstatic moans she broke her kiss with Melissa to look back a moment and see that Ruth was fucking Dolly's pussy as Dolly fucked Tammy's ass. After a few minutes of ensuring that the strawberry flavored condom that was protecting the dildo she was wearing was nicely drenched in Dolly juice Ruth pulled out and getting on the bed kneeled at Tammy's head to present it to Tammy's mouth. Tammy smiled appreciatively and instantly consumed the dildo and started sucking the warm (thanks to the hot tunnel it had been in and the hot juices still on it) member and began sucking it like she would a real cock. Ruth soon began pumping the faux cock into Tammy's mouth herself, truly fucking it in rhythm with the vaginal fucking and ass fucking Tammy was getting. Tammy felt in heaven and just let the older teens use her to their hearts content; this was truly calming medicine, this was what relaxation was supposed to feel like; these were the thoughts coursing through Tammy's mind when she suddenly gave a shout around the faux cock in her mouth as she suddenly started to shake, writhing uncontrollably on the bed as she started to cum and cum again. After two minutes of the orgasm finally subsiding, Dolly pulled out of her ass and, on pulling out of her mouth, Ruth helped Tammy stand on the bed letting the faux cock in her twat pop out; she was still obviously very groggy though and she just lay back down on her back as she enjoyed a series of aftershocks that suddenly shot through her body.

"Well, she sure looks relaxed," Dolly said looking at Melissa, "why don't we go down and get some breakfast; we have to leave soon for the hospital."

"Yeah," Melissa agreed about to remove the strap-on dildo.

"Don't take that off," Dolly said, "I want to sit on your lap and feel you pumping in me while I eat; your fucking will be my breakfast dessert."

Ruth giggled and said, "I think I'll go to my room and prepare that laptop for you to take to Lizzy; it should be ready by the time you finish dessert." As she prepared to step out of the room she gave another worried look at the bedside table on which Ana had always kept her laptop, personal photo albums and her diaries. She quickly repressed the worry and looking back at the other occupants in the room was happy to note Dolly and Melissa were busy sucking each other's tongues and Tammy had apparently been so relaxed she was now sleeping comfortably like a baby, no one therefore had noticed her worry as she stepped out of the room.


Rita was sleeping soundly for the first time in several days; with her sister finally out of any true danger she could finally relax a little and she had a good bit of back sleep to catch up on. However, she started feeling something at her mouth, another mouth had locked itself around hers and a tongue was now forcing it's way in to find hers. In her dreams Rita smiled as she pictured her beautiful Maria and she smiled even more when she felt a hand rubbing and massaging one of her perfect round boobs; after a while the hand was removed from her boob and started to snake it's way down toward her pubic area; the hand stopped momentarily at her belly button to draw a few soft circles around it, but then continued on until it reached her clit here it once more stopped and began drawing soft circles around the rapidly swelling love button. The fingers of the hand moved down further leaving the thumb to work at keeping Rita's clit happy. The fingers moved up and down Rita's split, teasing her outer labia and exciting her inner labia so they swelled and curled over the outer lips. Rita gave a sigh into the mouth that was so beautifully sucking her own, she hadn't allowed anyone to pleasure her in a few days and she was way overdue for a good release; she humped her bottom section a bit trying to force the fingers on her pussy lips into to her wet tunnel; the person apparently got the message because Rita's pussy was quickly impaled by one, then two and finally three fingers as the thumb continued circling and rubbing the clit. The fingers began pumping deep and hard and Rita moaned joyously as the attack on her tongue continued. Rita could feel the fingers curling up every now and then, finding her G-spot and drawing tender circles around it. It felt so good, so beautiful, so loving: she thought to herself that no one (not even her beloved Maria) had given her such a perfect hand job; not in a long time anyway, not since—

Shooting her eyes open as she started to cum and cum Rita stared into the deep brown eyes of the beautiful brunette pleasuring her unsure what she should say or do; not that she could do anything until she stopped cumming.

Finally her orgasm began to subside and the girl pleasuring her pulled her fingers out of Rita's pussy and brought them to her mouth to suck for a while an expression of true joy on her face as she tasted Rita on her fingers. "You always were my favorite you know," she finally said as she brought her hand out of her mouth and returned it to one of Rita's boobs.

"Yeah," Rita said a little annoyed, "I was your favorite drink; Jen was your favorite drinker and Cassandra Stanford was your favorite fucker." Sighing and trying to sound a little less hostile Rita said, "Jen told me you said you're finally ready to come out of your closet; is it true?"

"I'm going to officially join the Gay and Lesbian Society this year;" she then said a little worriedly, "I had reservations about doing it," and added quickly, "but not because I've changed my mind about coming out; it's just that—"

"—that Ana is going to be the co-President now and you don't know how you'll react around her." Marlene had never stop kneading and rubbing Rita's boobs and Rita now stuck her hand under Marlene's skirt knowing what she would find there (or better said what she wouldn't). "So have you ever brought panties," she asked as she stuck a finger up Marlene's pussy and closed her thumb on Marlene's clit.

"I had to buy one pair last year," Marlene said shrugging, "they wouldn't let me out on the field to cheer without them." She brought her other hand back to Rita's pussy to tease her lips.

"You know Ana is in charge of the cheerleaders now also right," Rita asked smiling.

"Yeah," Marlene said a little blissfully, "it's why I decided to take your Mom's advice and just try to make a new beginning with Ana and when you consider the fact that I've never really spoken with her that shouldn't be too hard."

"I don't know;" Rita said amused, "you started out falling in love with her when you first saw, disliking her jealously when you met our music teacher and fell for her just a little more only to realize her and Ana had found each other first, and finally you ended up hating Ana when—"

"—when she did what she did to you," Marlene suddenly said angrily, "Did you think I didn't know it was Ana that put you through all that horror at the end of our freshmen year?"

Suddenly giving Marlene's clit an angry squeeze Rita said annoyed, "I could have used a friend back then; Josh was the only one willing to stand by me! Where were you?"

"Josh," Marlene said almost barfing, "Josh sold you out so he could get in that club of Ana's. Please tell me you know that!"

"I know it, he didn't try to deny it, he did however try to help me get in good with the club, and eventually he did and I've never been happier; certainly a lot happier than I've been since you abandoned us all and left the six of us in almost total depression. When Jen Ramos risked everything at the age of twelve to come out just to confess her true feelings for you, I was all lined up to make an even more louder coming out; you however let your fears of what you saw happening to Jen drive you in a closet and just cut Jen, Cassandra and me out of your lives, not to mention our sisters (by the way are you ever going to explain that fetish you had for little sisters); anyway you're abandoning us is what forced most of us to repress a special side of us completely. I still think it's a bit ironic that it took my meeting Maria Ramos, one of my hated rivals (though we had never actually met) to really bring my true self to the surface again!"

Marlene gave a moan as Rita's fingering triggered a small orgasm in her, she smiled and said, "Well years of repressing that side of you hasn't made you forget how to make a pussy feel wonderful."

"I've had a years experience with Maria," lightening up a little as Marlene's second hand job at her own twat started making her calm down a little Rita said smiling, "by the way; you're still a hot and beautiful brunette; are you sure that isn't your natural color?"

"I'll never tell," Marlene said smiling, "I have to get back to classes later but I had another early meeting with your Mom and just wanted to see if you and Lizzy were okay?"

"She's more than okay, and as long as you're not around we'll all be okay," someone said very angrily and almost disgustedly behind her.

Rita pulled her hand from Marlene's pussy but Marlene in no way stopped her attack on either Rita's boob or her pussy as she turned her head and said, "Hi Maria, Rita was just telling me about how it took meeting you to finally bring her true self back to being."

"Get away from her," Maria said angrily.

"Maria," Rita said softly, "we all talked and we all agreed—"

"—talked," Marlene said confused, "you were talking about me? Who was talking?"

"Jen, Maria, Lizzy and I," Rita said kindly, "we were talking and we decided that if you can remember that we all have our own true loves now and if you are serious about wanting to come out, then we're willing to try to be your friend again and help you any way we can."

Marlene smiled and bending locked lips with Rita and after several more minutes of tongue sucking released her to say, "Thank you, thank you all, this really means a lot to me."

Maria said, still rather coldly, "Just remember the part about everyone having their own true love."

"I promise I'll remember," Marlene said finally separating completely from Rita, "well I guess I'll go find the Counselor; I also want to see if I peek in on Josh, I may still be angry at him but once upon a time he was a friend. I hear he may die from all those burns." Marlene suddenly noticed a shock look in Maria's eyes and said confused, "I mean you did hear didn't you?"

"RITA," Maria screamed pushing past Marlene and almost knocking her to the ground, "RITA!" Maria grabbed the emergency call button and she signaled for help; some nurses ran in within minutes and started trying to calm Rita who seemed to be having a panic attack similar to the one Lizzy had had when she first heard Rita might die.

"What happened," one of the nurses said.

"She was visited by a stupid bitch that doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut," Maria screamed angrily throwing Marlene a hateful look. She then calmed down enough to explain more clearly, "she got some bad new and she's obviously panicked."

"Well step out and let us work with her," another nurse said, "we'll get her calm."

"I don't want to leave her," Maria said scared.

"Right now the two of you staying here may keep her remembering whatever news it is she got so just go and let us take care of her," the nurse said firmly.

Hesitantly Maria nodded but then rather quickly grabbed Marlene who was right behind her and pulled her out of the room, outside she said, "I do not want you near her again, do you understand me!"

Marlene, who looked like she wanted to cry, nodded slowly she was about to say something when she suddenly sneezed and Maria gave her a scared look, "Did you just sneeze, you're not sick are you?"

Marlene shook her head and after a few minutes said, "I think rushing me out like that made me skip a breath; I better go find Counselor D'Angeles."

"Do that;" Maria said once more angry, "tell her how you caused another panic attack in her daughter when she was really starting to get better!"

Marlene headed slowly in the direction of the elevators only to see the Counselor walking to her from off the elevators, when she got there and saw Maria's worried look she said, "What happened?"

"Marlene told Rita about Josh I think you can guess the rest," Maria said coldly.

"Was Elizabeth there," the Counselor asked showing little to no emotion.

"Joyce took her down early for a new sonogram and a series of cat scans and an EEG," Maria said a little more respectfully.

"Good," the Counselor said, "then I'll go try to find where they have her and stall their return with her until Rita has been completely calmed down," to Marlene she said, "I'm going to have cancel our session."

Marlene looked horrified and said, "Cancel, Counselor D'Angeles you can't cancel; I won't be able to go give my class today without first having my session with you."

"Then cancel you class for today," the Counselor said looking deep in her eyes, she then added, "you look like your getting a bit ill anyway, you should take a rest day."

Marlene nodded and then said, "I guess I'll go home then, I'll call the school and let them know they should get a substitute for today.

"Very good Marlene;" the Counselor said, "go and do that right now."

Marlene turned and left leaving the Counselor with Maria who said, "You didn't say a word to her about what she did to Rita!"

"I'll talk to her in private not in a crowded hallway; what are you going to do girl?"

"I'm going to the waiting area until I can go back in to see Rita."

"You know Maria you should come to my office one of these days, for a professional visit I mean. What Rita and Lizzy have been going through as well some other events in the lives of some close friends must be affecting you; if you want to help Rita you will make sure you've first gotten all the help you may need; can you understand that?"

Maria nodded slowly and as she turned to walk to the waiting area she said, "I'll pass by if I feel I can't handle things." As she walked to the waiting room she pulled out her cell phone and speed dialing a number said as soon as the phone was answered, "Jen I need you to take care of this Marlene thing once and for all..."


"Thanks for coming by so early," Deputy Stein said as Stan stepped out of his car.

"Thanks for not waking me up at 3 in the morning."

"Well we've figured that anything you can tell us at that hour you can tell us later as well," Fire Marshal Cox said.

"Good," Laura said, "Because I was starting to feel very sleep deprived."

"Listen," Stan said, "I've heard a lot of conflicting rumors about Josh Meyers present condition; I need to know exactly how he is because soon my genius daughter Hannah is going to find a way to get through to us and since Josh is a close friend of Ana's and Lana's as well I need to be able to tell them truthfully how he is."

"He'll be okay," Cox said, "he was very lucky, he escaped with mostly 1st Degree burns, though there were some 2nd Degree burns around his arms and legs. The conflicting reports come from the fact that his whole body except his head ended up in flames. However he had gone to pick up a 5 gallon water bottle for their cooler and he remembered in time that it was there in the back seat of his jeep waiting to be used. He managed to get to it, douse himself with the full 5 gallons of water then used a bat to break through the back windshield from which he eventually escaped and rolled around in the ground to kill the remaining flames."

"Does he know how he ended up trapped in his burning jeep in the first place," Joyce who had gotten out of Stan's car and was now standing next to them asked.

"He says he had to start work extremely early today so he woke up, showered ate a very early breakfast and came to the garage to drive away; the next thing he remembers is feeling something suddenly sprayed in his face from behind. The next thing he remembers is waking up in the burning car and none of the doors would open. As well as the bat and the bottle of water we found what looked like smelling salts—"

"—anti knock-out," Stan said a little amused before remembering there was nothing amusing about the situation.

"What's that," Deputy Stein asked.

"Oh nothing," Stan said nervously then added, "It just sounds like Josh got a face full of knock-out gas and that the smelling salts were left so he would wake up just in time."

"Knock-out gas," Stein questioned suspiciously, "where would anyone around here get their hands on knock-out gas?"

Stan gave an innocent look and feigning ignorance shrugged and simply said, "So you said you found another dummy when you arrived to put out the fire."

"Right this way," Deputy Cox said and leading Stan, Laura and Joyce behind the garage pointed to another Ana dummy set up right by the garage.

Stan studied the message which said:

When the hottest girl you seek to aid

With the flames of hell you will be paid

Stan shrugged and said, "Aid; what does it mean aid?"

"Well we were sort of hoping you could tell us," Deputy Stein said, "has Josh Meyers ever helped Ana out in any way?"

"Like I said before," Stan said, "they were close friends, I'm sure they've helped each other out a lot."

After talking a while longer and comparing notes with the Deputy and Fire Marshal Stan, Laura and Joyce said that there was little more they could do and got back in the car.

"What do you think," Stan said to Joyce, "because I am still very confused though I get the feeling that somewhere in the back of my head something is saying the connection is right in front of your eyes?"

Just then Joyce's cell phone rang and she answered it quickly saying, "Rita, how about Lizzy is she still in that series of tests I had ordered for her? Good, keep Rita sedated for now and don't let Lizzy back up until Rita is sleeping peacefully and breathing normally."

Laura threw Joyce a questioning look and said, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Joyce said worried, "just that Rita apparently found out about Josh and had a panic attack, they have her under control now but I'm more worried about Lizzy; can you drop me off at the hospital?"

"Sure, of course." Stan said turning the car to head in an opposite direction.

"By the way," Laura said, "when we get home, remind me to check if that can of knock-out Hannah always used to keep in the drawer of the bedside table is still there."

"How much do you want to bet it isn't," Stan said driving quickly and once more trying to think, besides Ana, what the connection was between all these attacks.


Jen drove her car into the driveway of a house she had not visited in 6 years; she was suddenly feeling a little nervous about confronting the house's occupant alone; she however had promised Maria she would get this over with once and for all and going up to the door and knocking waited until a middle-aged woman opened the door and scrutinized her. The woman obviously recognized her a little but she knew she'd changed a bit in six years.

"Don't I know you," the woman asked curiously.

"Hello Mrs. Winters," Jen said trying not to seem very nervous, "I'm a friend of Marly's—Marlene I mean."

"Marlene hasn't had a female friend in Riverdale for years," Mrs. Winters said.

"Well she's trying to change that;" Jen said defiantly, "and a group of her old friends want to help her."

Mrs. Winters suddenly smiled strongly as she finally recognized the girl and said, "Well Jen, it's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yes it has," Jen said a little worried that she might get the door slammed in her face, "so is Marly here?"

"She just got in a little while ago," Mrs. Winters said opening the door invitingly, "she's in her room; you remember the way don't you; just walk right in."

Jen felt a bit of relief knowing that she wasn't about to be run off the property and stepping in headed quickly to the room where she had accepted who she was so many years before. Walking right in as Mrs. Winters had said she found Marlene naked at her desk scrutinizing something on a laptop; Jen noticed there was a vibrator pumping in her twat and she was breathing strongly.

"Wow that must be some scene you're watching," Jen said smiling and Marlene instantly shut the laptop as she turned around.

"What, you're not going to let me watch too?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.