Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 10: R.S.V.P

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: R.S.V.P - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Molly Dumas felt the vibrator that had been sticking out of her ass all night suddenly thrust in and out painfully; at the same time she felt the tongue that had been housed in her pussy begin to take long swipes up and down her still somewhat swollen cunt lips. Feeling very good (she wasn't sure she'd be able to since for the first time in 3 years she'd be waking up without her children's morning rituals) she began taking long swipes herself at the pussy she knew was right under her own mouth; she had to admit that Esther Lewis had a very exquisite and beyond robust taste that just made her entire body tingle; she'd tasted many brands of cunt juice in the last few years, but this juice, this juice was beyond awesome. Molly could have stayed drinking this sweet nectar all day long (she'd already been drinking it almost all night long) however, she knew that her kids as well as Esther's kids were planning an early day of touring (not that they probably weren't all doing exactly the same thing as her right now) and she and Esther had agreed to go home early and cook them a special breakfast in honor of the temporary family merging they'd agreed on. To hurry things along therefore she connected her lips to Esther's clit which was probably as sensitive and swollen as hers and took some gentle licks (at first) and then started truly sucking it powerfully; at the same time she started pumping several fingers in Esther's twat and knew Esther was enjoying the treatment because Esther was moaning loudly around her clit (which Esther had now captured to suck also). Esther started pumping a few fingers in Molly's pussy as well while continuing to pump the anal vibrator more rapidly. Strangely enough, with all the stimulation neither of the two mommies was allowing themselves to orgasm. One of the things that had made the night an incredibly fucking evening was the fact that neither Mom ever wanted to be the first to let the other bring them to orgasm so when they finally did explode, it was often in orgasms worth truly calling orgasms and they usually came when both just couldn't hold back any longer and like they were suddenly doing now, they'd give each other signs it was a tie and just start gushing in each other's mouths together.

When after a while (a long while) both their orgasms had subsided Molly turned around and giving Esther an incredible good morning FRENCH kiss said, "Good Morning Mommy how do you feel?"

"Do you even have to ask," Esther asked still moaning slightly, "What time is it?"

"6:30," Molly responded looking at a clock on the wall, "we'd better hurry if we want to get home and cook a nice breakfast for the kids before they leave."

"Not to mention claim some morning juices from them as well," Esther asked mischievously.

"Nah, I think we'll survive a day without them," Molly said, "We Mothers will just have to help one another get through the day."

"I think we can do that; come on let's get going though."

"Actually," Molly said rubbing her cunt into Esther's and letting their swollen and sensitive clits bump together, "I think there time for one more orgasm, don't you?"

"Well I know someone who always believes there's time for one more orgasm," and starting to rub her cunt and boobs as strongly into Molly's as she was rubbing hers they locked lips once more and began moaning strongly in one another's mouths as their tongues danced lovingly together.


"Hey, where did our cunts go," Hustler asked as he opened his eyes and found himself on the king sized bed in Andrew Dumas' room. Andrew Dumas was next to him and just starting to wake up himself. After having returned from the previous night's Voyeur Trail, all the kids had gathered in Monica's room for several hours of non-stop 'partying' together. They had eventually broken up into pairs to go to bed (with some private before bed excising hinted at): Jack and Vixen had locked themselves up in Jack's room, Monica had thrown everyone except DD out of her room and closed the door, Gabrielle had originally taken Hustler to her room and Andrew had planned to spend the night alone on this bed with Harlot. Harlot and Gabrielle however had seemed so opposed to being separated that Hustler and Andrew eventually made a deal with them to stay together as a foursome at all times; that way at least they always had the holes they needed to keep their cocks warm and their sisters could stay happy. They had then fucked together until passing out, but now it was morning and the early morning cunt juice was nowhere to be seen.

"How much do you want to bet that they are locked in Gabby's room," Andrew said angrily.

"Great," Hustler said annoyed, "How are we supposed to get our early morning drinks now?"

"We'll just have to claim them a little later," Andrew said, "and we'll remind them the moment we see them that we have a deal. As for now," he suddenly rolled onto Hustler and giving him a passionate kiss said, "are you very opposed to us helping each other?"

Hustler was taken by surprised at first as he felt Andrew's cock rubbing into his and Andrew's tongue dancing in his mouth with his; but he realized almost immediately that it in no way bothered or upset him (if anything it excited him a lot more than having Gabby on him had and definitely a lot more than thoughts of Ellen had lately) so he began returning Andrew's kisses just as fervently.

When they finally broke off the kisses Hustler said, "Shouldn't we be getting those morning drinks now?"

"Absolutely," Andrew said turning around so that they were in a 69 sucking one another's cocks. Hustler couldn't believe how much he was loving Andrew's cock; he'd sucked DD's cock lots of times as well some if not most of the JOHPF males, but he had always (even way before the adoption) considered DD his brother and nothing more and he'd never truly been in a one-to-one intimate situation with any of the others like he was with Andrew at this moment. Not to mention that Andrew could really suck cock; Hustler didn't think even Vixen (who was unmatched by even some of the OHPF girls) had ever sucked his cock as lovingly and perfectly as Andrew was sucking his glans, shaft and even balls right now. Hustler did his best to return the favor and soon they both had each other on the edge and were blowing incredible loads of cock cream into each other's mouths; they both drank up their morning cream with and indescribable joy and when after a few minutes of just laying weakly on one another Andrew finally turned around to lock lips with Hustler he said, "see, we don't always need out sisters around to fill our needs; it's nice to have their juicy cunts to store our cocks in now and then, but personally I've always preferred their hot butt holes," he had been rubbing his cock into Hustler's again and they were both reaching full size again (they had never truly lost their erections), "but guess what," Andrew said when he felt that their penises were ready, "we butt holes also; so need a hole to store that tool of yours in for a while?"

Smiling Hustler gave Andrew another kiss and indicating he should let him up, Andrew got off and getting on his hands and knees aimed his butt hole right at Hustler. Hustler wasted no time bringing the head of his well lubed (with saliva) cock to Andrew's rosebud; finding resistance as he fought to push it in he reached around and grabbing Andrew's cock in his hand started masturbating him, relaxing Andrew and relaxing his butt hole enough to let Hustler's cock pop right into the ass before him and start very slowly pumping in and out of the extremely tight hole. Each time Hustler pulled out, he would push back in just a little farther until he found his cock totally buried in Andrew's ass; Hustler's pubic hairs rubbing against Andrew's butt cheeks.

"Now really start fucking me lover and tell me if we're really missing much not having the girls here," Andrew said smiling.

Hustler felt surprisingly good at being referred to as Andrew's lover and began truly moving in and out, in and out of the ass before him, he still had Andrew's cock in his hand and he pumped it back and forth to the same rhythm that he was pumping Andrew's ass.

After a long while of groaning and loving the pressure Andrew's anal muscles could apply to his cock, Hustler couldn't hold off cumming again and just let himself blow in Andrew's butt. When Andrew felt Hustler's cock finally diminishing and falling out of his ass he suddenly turned and presented his own ready to blow cock at Hustler's mouth; Hustler swallowed it without much thought and after completely downing his second helping of cock cream that morning Hustler finally said, "I guess we don't really miss much not having the girls her," then smiling wryly he added, "though to tell you the truth as much as I'm enjoying your cock cream I'd still love a nice cup of hot morning cunt juice."

"Will ours do," they suddenly heard someone say behind them, and turning with shocked faces found two naked naughty mommies masturbating strongly to the scene they had just witnessed.

Seeing the cunt juice leaking down their legs, Hustler said, "Oh definitely it will," and making room in the center of the bed invited the mommies to lie down between them where the boys each instantly starting licking up his own mother's legs cleaning the cunt juice on it and slowly moving up to the hot holes still flowing copious amounts between those legs.


"Maybe we should start getting back to Andrew's room," Gabrielle said between moans as Harlot continued fucking her forcefully yet lovingly. Harlot was wearing an 8 inch faux cock strap-on (no where near the size the Anderson girls liked to use but she'd figure she'd eventually work up to the bigger sizes) and had Gabrielle in a Bedside Bravado position with Gabby's legs over her shoulders and the faux cock plunging in and out of Gabrielle's hot hole. She lowered Gabrielle's legs and bending over locked lips with her again and after a while moved her mouth lower to suck on Gabby's tits for a few minutes until she felt Gabrielle tense up and start shaking again in another orgasm. Harlot quickly pulled out the faux cock and dove between Gabrielle's legs to drink up another helping of cunt juice; it was Harlot's 3rd or 4th helping since Gabrielle and her had sneaked out of Andrew's room to be alone on Gabby's bed.

When she finally finished the latest drink Harlot said, "What, don't you enjoy being with just me?"

"Girl I could be with just you for the rest of my life," Gabby said excitedly, "but we did make a deal with our brothers and I don't like to cheat on my deals too much, especially sex deals."

Laughing Harlot said, "You just reminded me of the Hannah, Ana and Lana; they take their sex deals beyond serious too."

"That's because among swingers sex is like a code of honor," Gabrielle said, "that includes future swingers also."

They heard something and Harlot said, "Was that the front door?"

"It sure sounded like it, what time is it?"

Harlot looked at a clock by Gabrielle's bed and said, "7:15, maybe we should start getting ready, and I guess we should at least offer the guys a morning drink; I guess I can't survive without a little morning cock cream either."

"You can't," Gabrielle asked a little disappointed.

"Actually," Harlot said smiling, "If Katrina Wilson can survive most mornings without it, I guess I can," and leaning back down she locked lips with Gabrielle again for while.

Eventually they finally forced themselves out of bed and headed back to Andrew's room expecting to find some cranky cunt juice deprived brothers instead they found two brothers happily pumping their cocks in their moms' cunts.

"You see Gabby," Harlot said wrapping her arms around Gabrielle's filling each hand with one of Gabby's small boobs, "there was no rush." Harlot then started kissing the back of Gabrielle's neck.

Hustler (who had heard Harlot talking) looked back and with a frown said, "Oh it's the deserters, what are you doing here?" Just then Molly started to scream and shake as her son came in her cunt and his hot seed pushed her over the edge. Hustler turned his attention back to Esther and rubbing her clit as he also started cumming brought Esther to orgasm with the rest of them.

Harlot and Gabrielle suddenly heard some other doors opening and soon the rest of the Lewis and Dumas kids were all in the room also.

"I thought I heard Mom," Monica said smiling as she saw her cunt starting to leak both cum and cunt juice. She ran over to her and getting Andrew to move aside dove between her legs. DD followed her and jumping on the bed presented his cock which, though it was obviously covered with morning cock cream and cunt juice, was still completely erect to Molly Dumas' mouth. She didn't hesitate to suck it in. Vixen had wasted no time following Monica's lead and kneeling at Esther's twat to suck up the great amount of liquids flowing in that love cup; Jack Dumas was actually pumping his cock in and out of Esther's mouth before her though.

"Hey, what about us," Gabby said wanting to get a piece of the Moms.

Molly released DD's cock a minute and said, "You two can go start getting the pots and frying pans in the kitchen ready for cooking breakfast! Andrew and Hustler told us how you welched on your deal with them this morning; I never want to hear something like that again girl, now go, we'll be cumming soon enough—coming to cook breakfast I mean."

The girls looked disappointed but shrugging at one another left and heading for the kitchen Harlot said smiling, "I take it your Mom takes all sex deals very seriously also ehhh?"

"Doesn't everyone," Gabrielle said pulling out some pots and frying pans and starting to rinse them off.


In her room that morning Patty also awoke to her own moans as the double-sided dildo connecting her and her lover of the last two nights once more started pumping in her twat. She felt the nipples of the two beautiful boobs rubbing into her own nipples as the rest of her tits were massaged by the girl's twin orbs. She then started to feel the girl's tongue exploring her mouth and seeking out hers and Patty was fully prepared to lose herself in still another full love session with the girl but suddenly thinking of Ana she opened her eyes and looking sadly into Jen's love filled blue eyes broke the kiss and said, "I think we went much farther than Ana wanted us to."

"Ana still isn't here," Jen said, "and as soon as she gets here I'll have no problem getting up and returning to my own room and my own lover, but for now she gave me an order to stay with you and keep you happy, and that's exactly what I plan to do, so how do you feel love?" She gave a few hard thrusts into Patty's pussy making her groan and have a minor orgasm.

Smiling back at her Patty said, "I feel very happy," and kissing Jen for a while she finally said (still a bit guiltily) "love."


In his room Ron was starting to wake up and he was trying to wonder why he was feeling so angry and guilty while at the same time he was feeling overjoyed and sexually sated. Feeling overjoyed and sexually sated was nothing new, he usually felt this way in the mornings with his Honey, but psycho and annoying as she might be, he never felt angry or guilty. He forced his eyes open a little and turned to look at his love, he was looking for one of her morning smiles that would instantly wash every emotion except for joy and love from him; what he saw however made his eyes pop and he quickly leapt up off the bed.

He bent over Ana who was tied tightly to the ends of the bed and began removing the series of clamps on her tits; he had around five or six tightly pinching each boob. As he started to remove them he saw Ana open her eyes and he wasn't happy with what he saw in them; he had wanted to make Ana truly hate being a slave so he had finally decided to give full reign to his Master/Dominator side and hold nothing back (something he'd never do with his Honey for fear of really hurting her) Ana's Slave/Submissive side had obviously not gotten the intended message because she was looking at him with nothing but blissful and pure love (too much love Ron feared). Since she was gagged (very tightly) she couldn't say anything and Ron decided to keep it that way for now (the least opportunity he gave her to declare herself his eternal slave, the better). Ron pulled the monster dildos that had stayed stuffed in Ana's twat and butt all night long and he noticed she started to orgasm just from this action. "She must have been building towards an orgasm for some time," Ron thought deciding not to let any cunt juice go to waste and attaching his mouth to Ana's pussy and sucking it strongly. When he finished his drink he went back to the job of removing the equipment on his sister; he removed the incredible tight tweezers clamp that was pinching Ana's very red, very swollen and very sensitive clit. He next reached for the dog collar he had around her neck but when she realized he was going to remove it she looked at him with terrified and tearful eyes (it was a stronger look than even his Honey sad puppy-dog one) and he couldn't bring himself to take it from her yet. He decided instead to release the chains that had her tied to the ends of the bed and finally he removed her gag but to keep her from saying a word he instantly locked lips with her and getting back on the bed with her pulled her on him and started fucking her once more trying as much as possible to avoid rubbing his pubic bone on her sensitive clit. He kept kissing her throughout the whole fuck session until she came once more very strongly and he then ordered her to turn around and capture his cock in her mouth as it began to shoot ropes and ropes of semen; he in the meantime enjoyed a his second helping of Ana juice that morning. When they had once more finished cumming he allowed her to turn around and kissing her deeply one more time he finally said: "I'll let you keep it for now, but remember in the end you are my sister (whom I love very much and who I have very much enjoyed playing with) you are not my slave or are you anyone's else's. Now you should really go back to Patty, you shouldn't ignore her for long while Jen is happily filling in for you."

"Who's Patty," Ana asked almost defiantly.

"She's your soul-mate," Ron said angrily, "and here's a direct order bi—umm Sister, never forget that! In the end it might be the only thing that keeps you rooted to the real world. Now go, I gave you an order."

Ana bowed her head reverently and sadly stepped out of the room to head for her own.

No sooner had she stepped outside than Hannah ran in and looked sadly at Ron.

Signaling for her to join him on the bed he quickly gave his true pet some loving kisses and said, "It isn't going to be easy love; remember I told you on the ship that Ana didn't have a dark side to balance out her submissive side," Hannah gave him a knowing nod and he continued, "well it turns out the reason for that is because her submissive side is her dark side and I've a feeling it's willing to do anything to remain my pet and in control." Ron then threw Hannah another look and said, "But then you knew that all along didn't you?"


As the Dumas and Lewis kids dug into their breakfast of pancakes, waffles, sausages, eggs (of all style), toast, croissants of course French bread Esther said, "so do you kids know where you are going and can't I convince you to let your mother's come with you?"

"We already let you cum with us Ms. Lewis," Andrew said smiling mischievously. "But seriously we have a pretty nice day planned out and some of the places we're visiting are purely 'kids only allowed'. We'll start with some regular sights like the EiffelTower of course—"

"—oh," Harlot suddenly screamed, "that reminds me; did the Mistress and the Queen get to 69 on it?"

"Believe it or not they did," Esther said amused, "right on the second level, then we left."

"We can take a picture of you fucking me on the third level," Monica said to DD, "I bet Lizzy will love that."

Trying to get back to the tour plans Andrew said, "Saint Chapelle is also worth seeing and we're going to pass by this kids place some call the Magic Garden in the Forum de Halles; my brother and sisters always have fun there it has a lot of tunnels, paths, hedges and bridges."

"How are you going to get around," Esther asked.

"We'll take a cab from place to place and we'll check in with you two after each visit," Jack said.

"After we tour a few places in the morning then we are going to by a picnic lunch and go to the Parc Floral Playground to eat and spend a little of the afternoon," Gabrielle said excitedly.

"Later tonight we can see some of the cities darker sights like the Paris Sewer and the Catacombs," Andrew said.

"The sewer," Hustler said doubtfully, "should we wear gas masks."

"Believe it or not it doesn't smell that bad," Monica said, "but it doesn't smell like roses either; it's a good way to see literally see the belly of the city."

"Are you still taking us to that place you said we can meet English speaking kids," DD asked.

"We have to be there at four so we'll go there when we leave the park," Andrew said.

They all heard a loud bell and Molly said, "Oh bother," and making a face she went out to get something.

"What is it," Vixen asked.

"The morning mail," Monica said.

"Your mother sure seems upset about getting mail," DD said amused.

"That's because there are usually ten to twenty fund-raiser and social ball invitations a day and they usually all need an immediate RSVP," Andrew explained.

"An immediate what," Hustler asked.

"An RSVP," Monica said.

"Hey I've heard of those," Vixen said, "Rory was mad last season when Lorelei didn't RSVP to her 21st birthday party."

"Oh, they still give that," Monica said excitedly, "they were only in season 4 when we left."

Annoyed Hustler said, "But you haven't mentioned what RSVP means."

Giggling Gabrielle said, "A teacher of mine in L.A. was once making invitations to a class party for all the parents and she put RSVP on them and when we asked her what it meant (since none of our parents did) she looked at us confused and said that it meant that they should 'Request Seat Via Phone' in other words that they should call to confirm they would be taking one of the available seats."

"From the way you're giggling I take it that's not what it means," Harlot said amused.

"We found out when we got here that no one that tries to figure out what RSVP stands for in English will ever get it right," Monica said smiling.

Understanding DD said, "Because it's not in English."

"It's French," Gabrielle said, "RSVP means Respondez s'il Vous Plait."

"Please Respond," Esther said coming over to the table with another plate of pancakes.

"And your mother actually responds to all of them daily," Vixen said suddenly realizing why Molly would consider receiving mail a bother."

"She thinks it would be impolite not to respond," Monica said as she grabbed another pancake.

"That's why Rory was so mad at Lorelei," Vixen said laughing.

"Well," Andrew said, "I think we better start finishing so we can head out; we'll start by climbing the Tower; that should help us work off this breakfast."

"What part," Hustler asked, "climbing it or fucking the girls in the last level?"

"Both are good exercise," Monica said laughing, "let's hurry up."


An hour later the Lewis and Dumas kids were climbing to the top of EiffelTower and they would stop at every level to take pictures and look around the city. They were in normal (Anderson type) tour clothes meaning: micro-skirts and bikini top style halter tops for the girls and shorts and athletic t-shirts for the boys; they therefore managed to get some special pictures along the way. It was on the third level though that they planned to get the real special pictures; the Lewis kids weren't sure how the Dumas kids planned to pull it off, but when they noticed that very few of the other tower climbers were going passed the second level, and that those that were, were way behind them they suddenly realized that they would have the third level for themselves for at least several minutes; they therefore hurried their pace and once there Harlot, Vixen, Gabby, and Monica leaned over the side of the tower as if trying to get a good view and Andrew, Jack and Hustler got behind the first three quickly releasing their cocks and inserting them in the girls' clearly visible (in their bent over position) twats; Hustler also inserted a finger in Monica's wet hole. DD took some quick pictures (regular and zoomed) and seeing he still had a minute or two before the closest group behind reached them ran over and inserting his cock in Monica's pussy passed the camera to Hustler to snap a few more pictures. By the time the group behind reached the last level the kids were already starting their descent.

They went to Saint Chapelle next and got some incredible pictures especially during the climb from the first to the second floor (and I'm not talking about the up-skirt shots as the girls climbed) the place was truly a beautiful sight and the kids loved taking pictures (regular tour pictures) of it.

At their next stop, the one the Dumas kids nicknamed the Magic Garden they were able to run into a lot of children their age but most only spoke French and the one or two English speaking children they found didn't seem to be non-children; the Lewis kids enjoyed playing with them (innocently) in the tunnels and on the bridges.

Before heading to the Park they had mentioned for a picnic they purchased some food as well as a large blanket to lie down on and when they reached the Park they found a secluded spot to set up camp; so secluded in fact that they were able to risk taking off their clothes completely for a while and taking some truly interesting pictures of the girls in cowgirl position, 69s (with either another girl or a guy) and doggy style. After taking the pictures they quickly put their clothes back on and ate before enjoying some of the regular kids' activities they could at the park.

Finally they headed out discarding everything including the picnic basket and the blanket and DD said, "Now we go to that mysterious 'fountain of English speaking Youths' right?"

"That's right," Monica said smiling and they quickly hailed a cab after calling their Mom's (something they'd done throughout the whole outing) and letting them know their next destination.

The Non-Children were actually extra excited about this visit to a place where they would quote always find English speaking kids unquote and which they could find in every country they would visit. When the cab dropped them off a few blocks from their Inn and in front of what appeared to be a regular store they seemed however a bit in doubt.

"It's a store," Hustler said disappointed, "what makes it different than any other store on this block." As he said this his pointed to the long string of stores on both sides of the street.

DD however was taking interest in a sign on the stores door and smiling he suddenly said, "It's an English book store," pointing at the sign he was reading he said, "and look, they're reading a few chapters from HP book 6 in 15 minutes."

"But we already read it," Vixen said unsure why DD seemed so excited, "Didn't we decide that it was not JKR's best work."

"That's because she was rushed into finishing it," Monica said defensively, "you can't pressure an artist!"

"Umm—back to this reading," DD said annoyed, "it is the READING OF AN ENGLISH BOOK FOR KIDS OUR AGE!"

"Well of course it's in English," Vixen said, "It's an English bookstore," then as if suddenly seeing the light she screamed, "OH, come on let's see who else is here for the reading!"

On Hustler and Harlot finally catching on as well they put on excited faces and together they all entered and the Dumas kids led the Non-Children to a large back room where they found several rows of chairs and a large group of kids around their age already present. Looking them over DD, pointed out (with his eyes) a group of around 5 kids that were sitting together; there were three girls and two boys and they seemed very interested in what the girls were wearing and in what was under the girls clothes.

Andrew smiled and said whispered, "Good call."

"A non-child can always recognize another non-child," DD whispered back, "I take it you brought condoms though right."

Andrew passed each of the Dumas kids a box of gum from his pocket and with a quick wink smiled mischievously. They then went over to sit in the row behind the kids they had identified.

One of the girls turned instantly and said to Vixen, "Hi, I love that skirt, where'd you get it?"

"The US," Vixen said smiling and added, "you're English aren't you?"

"I guess," the girl said, "I can't really say since I'm an orphan and don't know who my parents are."

"But you have an English accent," Harlot said.

"We all do," she said indicating the kids with her, "the teacher at the orphanage definitely is English."

"Did you say you're from America," another of the girls said, and added, "all of you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.