Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 9: Voyeur is French for Observer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Voyeur is French for Observer - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

DoubleD, Hustler, Vixen and Harlot were truly enjoying their bath in the penthouse apartment of some newly made friends; more than the soothing bubbles and relaxing vibrations DD and Hustler were enjoying the massages that the vaginal muscles of the girls sitting on their laps were giving their cocks; they were also greatly enjoying soaping up these girls' boobs and rinsing them off only to start sucking them again and again. Vixen and Harlot on the other side of the bathtub were also having their boobs sucked over and over again, but they were enjoying the massages that their G-spots were receiving from the hard hot cocks thrusting in and out of their pussies more than anything else. The eight kids in the bathtub had cum several times since the start of their bath and the water was now as full of vaginal fluids and semen as it was water and soap.

"So Monica," DD said purposely using the English version of Monique's name as he rinsed off her breasts once more, "Don't you think it's time we truly introduced ourselves? I found the note you 'accidentally' left on your tray," he looked defiantly in her eyes as he said this; though he didn't seem mad, he was definitely saying, 'I'm not stupid'. "You know the note I mean right, the one that told us you were all safe to fuck and that we would start off our relationship with a role play. So tell us, are you all brothers and sisters and is your name really Cross?"

Deciding to answer from across the bathtub Andrew (who was obviously the groups sexual leader though he didn't seem the oldest) said, "Actually the family name is Dumas, it's French from our parental grandparents' side and yes we are all brothers and sisters; from oldest to youngest, that's Jack — 14, Monica — 13, I'm Andrew — 12 and Gabrielle may look older but she is actually only 11, we don't always let her in when we meet new people but to tell you the truth she's probably more advanced than any of us." Andrew suddenly pumped Vixen's pussy hard, almost angrily a few times and she gave a yell and started cumming, again.

"So are you just here visiting your grandparents," Harlot asked, "Where are you from really?"

"L.A." Jack, who was hugging her tightly said, "Well originally anyway; now we're stuck here for at least seven more years." DD threw him a curious look and he explained, "Our grandparents died in a car accident 3 years ago; we never really knew them, we had never met them, we also didn't know that they were loaded, pretty ironic since Mom and us had been going through some very hard times in L.A. due to the lack of income; anyway when they died we found out we were the only heirs to the fortune, except that the will came with one little catch, before we truly got it all we had to come here and live for at least 10 years straight. While we're here everything is paid for us out of the money, but it is still not officially ours, this apartment is actually the smallest of several houses and apartments throughout France we can stay at."

"So you've been living here for 3 years already," DD said interested, "What's it like living here?"

"Like it's not L.A.," Monica said from her perch on his cock, "but we're getting used to it, I guess; but we always keep our eyes open for any visitors from the States we can spend time with."

"Dumas is a nice name," Harlot said, "Why did you say your name is Cross?"

"Because I was cross," Andrew said smiling while pinching her nipples and making her yelp, "When I saw Monica come in with the Non-Children I thought she was planning to fulfill her fantasy of having all four of you to herself and leave the rest of us partner-less."

The Non-Children all gave shocked looks and DD looked Monica in the eyes again saying, "You knew all along exactly who we were?"

"Duh," Gabrielle said from Hustler's lap, "she's only been obsessing about all of you for half-a-year; you should see the walls of her room. When Jen told us you'd be performing with us at the AIDS Awareness Concert she fainted."

"Jen," Vixen said confused, "Who's Jen and what do you mean AIDS Awareness Concert; when are we scheduled to perform at an AIDS Awareness Concert?"

The Dumas kids were the ones now wearing shocked looks and they were obviously unsure what to say next, "Umm—Margaret—" Hustler began.

"—call me Gabby, all of my friends do; Margaret is my middle name; my full name is Gabrielle Margaret Dumas."

"Well umm—Gabby—do you want to explain what you were just talking about?"

The Dumas kids all looked extra guilty and Jack finally said, "Jen isn't going to be happy;" to Gabrielle he said angrily, "Great going Gabby; I knew there was a reason we gave you that name."

"It's not my fault," Gabby said upset, "they should have been told by now!"

Andrew noticed the impatient look creeping into the Non-Children's eyes and he said quickly, "Why don't we rinse off, we can talk in Monica's room; I don't think Mom will have finished cooking yet."

"Yeah Monica," DD said smiling and pinching her nipples, "why don't you show us this room of yours, the walls especially."

Monica seemed to turn beet red but since she was once more cumming she couldn't say anything to protest the suggestion.


Ten minutes later the Non-Children and the Dumas kids (all still naked) were standing in the middle of Monica's room surrounded on all four sides by posters: some of the posters featured TXLT2, a few had other subjects, but the majority featured the Non-Children; there were group posters, individual posters and even quite a few nude posters.

"MONICA," DD screamed shocked as he studied a poster of Him and Hustler fucking Vixen and Harlot from behind, "Where did you get these?"

Monica was obviously nervous and didn't know quite what to say so Gabrielle finally said, "We got it from Jen; and Jen had gotten them from her Dad she said he was pretty proud of all of you and so is she. Mom works as a counselor at Jen's college and they've been—umm—'friends'—since Jen first got there two years ago. My Sister, brothers and I have even accompanied her at quite a few of her concerts here."

"But WHO IS JEN and how would her father have pictures of us, nude pictures at that," DD asked angrily.

"Umm—DD," Vixen said nervously as she studied one of the posters that didn't feature them, "Does this girl look familiar to you?"

DD went over and studied the poster of a beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed young lady in her very early 20s. The other Non-Children joined him as they read the words "Concert Soloist Jennifer Lewis," on the poster; DD made a face but couldn't seem to decide if he wanted to look overjoyed, betrayed or confused.

"Jennifer Lewis," Hustler said confused, "I've never seen her before but she seems so familiar."

"Try picturing her with red hair and green eyes," DD said a little annoyed but suddenly feeling a tinge of excitement (after all he had told her only the day before that he wished she could be his true older sister).

"Red hair and green eyes," Hustler said taking another look at the poster, "OH SHIT, DD it's—"

"CAROL," Vixen and Harlot said together.

"Carol," DD echoed then added, "I don't think it was any accident that she ended up spending Sibling's night with us in Spain."

"Do you think Mom knows," Vixen asked still studying the poster.

"They probably all do," DD said, "Ana and Patty especially."

"Patty," Gabby said excitedly pointing to another poster, "you mean Patricia Clark, she was Jen's High School teacher and taught Jen everything she knows about music," then winking Gabby added, "I think Jen had a crush on her all through High School from the way she still talks about her."

DD looked from the poster of Patty back to the poster of Jen and suddenly said, "Well that explains why Patty seems so attracted to her."

"What do you mean," Vixen asked puzzled.

"Blonde-hair, blue-eyes, beautiful singer, sexy and forever horny," DD enumerated, "Oh yeah; she's Patty's type all the way!"

"God, she can be another Anderson girl," Harlot suddenly said studying the poster with understanding.

Vixen now looked over at another poster and said surprised, "DD it's LIZZY!"

"Lizzy," DD said checking out the poster of his girl and throwing Monica a questioning stare.

"I think Elizabeth Baxter is fantastic," Monica said excitedly, "Jen told us all about all the work she did this past year with the JOHPF to bring AIDS Awareness to JHS students; she's my hero and she deserves to be recognized."

DD thought he caught a hint of sadness in Monica's voice and asked softly, "Who was it for you?"

All the Dumas kids now looked a little sad but Monica finally said, "Our Dad," then shrugging added "It's been 4 or 5 years now."

"I'm sorry to hear that," DD said sadly then added, "Everyone else was tested and came out safe I guess?"

Picking up an insinuation in DD's question Jack said a little angrily, "Dad didn't die because of sex; he died because of a stupid hospital error! He needed an emergency by-pass one day and the hospital gave him some blood (back then they still hadn't perfected their blood screening at that hospital) and it ended up being contaminated. He got through the heart operation but ended up dying less than a year later of AIDS."

"Dad and Mom were Moralists, both believed that sex outside of matrimony was immoral and they were raising all of us with the same beliefs," Andrew said.

"But when Dad ended up dying from a sexually transmitted disease, even though he never participated in sex with anyone but Mom—"

"—it sort of left the family with a new sexually rebellious attitude," Monica continued, "as well as a new sexual liberty"

"Avoiding sex doesn't help," Gabrielle finished, "so you might as well enjoy it fully; just learn to do it safely!"

Harlot, who was still studying the posters suddenly gave a gasp and screamed in surprise, "Hey these are you four!"

The other Non-Children gathered around the poster and smiling DD read, "The Dumas Family String Quartet." To Monica he said, "You play the cello."

"Yeah," she said shrugging, "Dad taught me; he could play any string instrument ever invented and he started teaching all of us as soon as we could hold a bow." Pointing at the poster she said, "Jack is the first violin and Andrew is the second—"

"—and I play the viola," Gabrielle said proudly, "that was Dad's favorite in the violin family."

"And you're going to be performing at the concert in the college," Harlot questioned.

"Did you say it was AIDS Awareness themed," Vixen questioned.

"Yeah," Monica said, "I'm surprised Jen hadn't told you all this already; I mean Lana Anderson is supposed to give a special speech on the last day."

"It must have slipped her mind; she's been a little busy lately," DD commented a little bitterly but then eyeing the king sized bed he smiled and said, "Do you want me to demonstrate what she's been doing?"

Smiling with her eyes flashing Monica jumped on the bed and said, "Show me; show me everything!"


"There's something she's still not telling us you know," Hannah said as she violently rode Ron's cock. They were back in their room at the Inn and you might have thought that a full day of touring would have tired the group out; however, a full day of taking 'Horny Anderson Girl' tour pictures only had everyone extra horny and excited and on getting back to the Inn all the couples had separated to their own rooms to find much needed relief.

"Ron looked up at Hannah and simply said, "I know; don't mention it again." He then brought his hands to Hannah's nipples and started pinching them painfully: as Hannah gave a yelp and started to cum Ron grabbed her and flattening her against him turned them both so that he was now on top and drilling her strongly. Hannah gave a happy scream every time he extracted his cock almost to the tip of the head and then plunged it furiously back into her deepest depth.

"Oh MASTER," Hannah screamed, "Oh Yes, YES; deeper Master, Deeper please!" Ron gave a strong grunt and began filling her pussy with hot cream and Hannah continued cumming even harder.

Soon the both of them just collapsed and rolling off Hannah Ron said as he caught his breath, "And talking about things still to be told; are you going to tell me what that private conversation with Lisa was all about?"

"Would you believe me if I told you it was about the wedding," Hannah asked smiling.

"Since you wouldn't lie to me I'd believe the wedding was mentioned," Ron said wryly, but then added, "but I wouldn't believe that's all it was about."

"In that case I'll just tell you it has to do with an 18th birthday surprise present for both of us and beg you not to make me tell what it is."

"Fair enough," Ron said, and then sitting up and pulling Hannah over this lap by the hair he said strongly, "But you still get a good spanking for keeping secrets from me!" He began spanking her ass cheeks and she cried out in ecstasy with every slap of her Master's hand.


Molly Dumas went into her daughter's room trying to find out where her kids and their guests the Non-Children had disappeared to; she'd prepared a nice late lunch of salad, Lasagna and homemade apple pie (for dessert) for all the kids and it was starting to get cold. When Molly entered the room she rolled her eyes as she spotted the four boys sitting Indian style on the four corners of the bed. On their hands and knees before each boy was one of the girls, her mouth rapped around the boys cock sucking tenderly, making love to the tool before her; the girls' asses were high up and each boy had a string of small anal beads that they were stuffing with rapid succession in the ass of the girl sucking their cock.

"Kids didn't you go to get cleaned up so you could eat," Molly said a little annoyed though she was obviously very excited and actually dropped her hand to her twat (she was still as naked as the kids) and started pumping three fingers in it.

"Not now Mom," Andrew said excitedly, "I've almost won!" And he continued stuffing Harlot's butt.

"No way," Hustler said speeding up his insertion of beads in Monica's ass, "I've just got three more to go."

"Well you can stop," DD said victoriously, "because I've won!" He raised his hands to show they were empty and pointed at the recovery leash to his string of beads sticking out of Gabrielle's ass.

"Damn," Jack said finishing his own string of beads, "one second, he beat me by one second!"

Hustler and finally Andrew lifted their heads from where they'd been bent over their partners butts and demonstrated their beads were now also all gone.

"Okay," Andrew said smiling wickedly, "Mom we're about to CUM and EAT," and grabbing the recovery leash of the beads in Harlot's ass pulled strongly removing the entire string of beads rapidly. Harlot was cumming like crazy, and she was taking out all her incredible joy on Andrew's cock; she wasn't alone however, because all the boys had done the same thing with the girl before them at once; therefore, all the girls were shaking and writhing in orgasm, as well as giving screams of joy around the cocks they were sucking. The guys, who had all been holding back their own cums, nodded one to another and finally letting themselves go started strongly filling their partners mouths; strand after strand of salty and sweet hot cock cream was being swallowed by each of the girls.

"Remember to save some room for your food," Molly said laughing at the looks of eternal bliss on the girls' faces.

As the guys finished cumming they turned their partners around and started cleaning their cunts up nicely with their tongues and when they were done Andrew said, "Well that was a great snack but I'm still hungry so let's go eat something different."

"You mean like her," Hustler said noticing that Molly was gushing cunt juice and was very much in the throes of orgasm now.

Smiling Andrew said, "We'll get some of that later; we'll let the girls have that all girl session I know their dying to have while you guys get to really know my Mom."

"I can't wait," DD said and as he and Hustler gave Molly a lustful smile everyone got off the bed and headed for the dining room.


With the hours the Lewis and Dumas kids had just spent in almost constant sex, it turned out that they were all a lot hungrier than they imagined and once in the dining room no one talked once until they had all finished their second helpings and were contemplating a third helping of Molly's incredible lasagna.

Finally Vixen said, "Ms. Dumas this lasagna is incredible," then smiling she added, "Though to tell you the truth I didn't expect to be eating Italian food for another two weeks yet."

"Is that your next stop after France," Molly asked, "Italy? Oh and by the way, my name is Molly!"

"Yeah Ms.—I mean Molly; Italy is actually our last big stop for a while," DD said, "After two weeks in Italy we don't spend more than a week, sometimes just half a week, in any other country until we get to England almost at the end of our tour," then frowning he added, "I mean TXLT2's tour."

"It's your tour too," Molly said.

"Not really," Harlot said, "we just sort of squeezed in as their starting band."

"Hey," Monica said annoyed, "that doesn't mean people aren't happy to hear you sing;" then suddenly blushing strongly she added, "Some people are probably happier to hear you guys than the Andersons."

Molly smiled and standing behind her daughter rubbing her head and ears said, "So Honey, have you gotten that fantasy fuck of yours from the Non-Children yet?"

"MOM," Monica screamed turning an even deeper red.

"We still owe her that group fuck," DD said smiling, "but she can be sure it's coming."

"No," Molly said evilly, "She'll be the one CUMMING." Seeing everyone had finally finished with the lasagna and salad Molly then asked, "So is everyone ready for that apple pie; if anyone thinks it's too American we can try making it seem more French by eating it 'à la mode'."

"To tell you the truth," DD said smiling at Monica who was still very red in the face, "I'd rather eat your daughter 'à la mode'; some pictures of that meal would really make my Lizzy happy."

DoubleD was just joking and looking to tease Monica (he had never seen anyone blush non-stop for so long) so he was shocked when Molly said, "Sounds fantastic; clear the table kids and make room for that dessert; I'll get the ice cream."

In a flash the Dumas kids cleaned all the plates and leftovers off the table moving them either to the sink or the kitchen counter; when Molly returned with a gallon of strawberry and chocolate ice cream (as well as some ice cream scoopers) she signaled Monica to get on the table.

The Lewis kids were both shocked and aroused when Monica lay in the center of the table (her legs nicely parted) and all the other Dumases (Molly included) began covering her in ice cream; the tits, pussy and belly button all received nice double scoops of both chocolate and strawberry; but her neck, legs and arms didn't escape single scoops of one or the other flavor.

"Non-Children," Molly said finally, "since you're the honored guests, you get the double scoop areas," she pointed out Monica's pussy, right boob, left boob and belly button saying, "eat quick you don't want your dessert to melt." Smiling and with no need to be told twice, DD, Hustler, Harlot and Vixen claimed the indicated areas respectively. The other Dumas kids then began eating the ice cream throughout the rest of Monica's body.

After 10 minutes of having mouths sucking, munching and nibbling at her entire body (her privates in particular) Monica started to orgasm strongly and DD (who had gotten the helping at her cunt) received an added treat as he finished his dessert portion. The dessert made DD so horny that he suddenly jumped up on the table with Monica and straddling her pubic area he aimed his beyond hard cock at her number one sex hole and rammed it right in; the area was still a little cold from the ice cream but it heated up very, very quickly and DD just kept pushing in and out of the hot wet hole. Monica met all of DD's thrusts just as strongly and the other kids there gave them an appreciative cheer. Vixen then went and bent over Monica's mouth sucking it with her own and letting their tongues dance together. Jack took advantage of Vixen's bent over position to get behind her and sticking his dick in her pussy he pumped a while getting it nicely lubed before pulling it out and moving it up to her rosebud and pushing in. Gabrielle and Harlot were now each bent over one of Monica's boobs and sucked the boobs and nipples gently; Gabrielle and Harlot's hands however were on another's boobs and they kneaded and pinched them lovingly and every now and then they released the Monica boob in their mouth to let their own tongues dance together. Hustler and Andrew's cocks, by the way, were pumping in Gabrielle and Harlot's twats respectively. All the girls came again and again and after the uncountable multiple cums, when the boy fucking them showed signs of wanting to cum as well, the girls would separate from them, capture their cock in their mouths and let them blow their loads until finally all had cum.

Monica (the last to eat) said, "Now that was a great dessert!"

"It's also the best way to work off the calories from a big meal like the one we just had," Vixen said giggling.

"Well, don't think this little dessert fulfills my fantasy," Monica suddenly said smiling, "because in my fantasy DD is pumping my ass, Hustler is pile-driving my twat, Harlot is feeding me gallons of her glorious juices and Vixen is working non-stop to keep my tits happy until I've cum a few zillion times."

"Well," DD said, finally mustering up enough strength to get off the table, "we're going to have to work on fulfilling that fantasy very soon; though not right now, I'm sorry." DD turned to see what had become of Molly and he was shocked to find her with a camera snapping pictures of all of them; she had vibrators in her pussy and ass and from the streams of cunt juice flowing from her twat down to her legs, it was obvious that she was cumming. "Did you get all that," DD asked indicating the camera with his eyes. Molly couldn't talk so she just nodded and DD said, "I was serious about needing those pictures for Lizzy, so I will get a copy right?" Again Molly just nodded with a blissful look in her eye.

"Hey," Andrew said suddenly, "why don't you guys stay with us here while in Paris? We can take you on the Voyeur trail some nights and tomorrow we can go on a kids' tour of Paris."

Monica now slowly got up off the table also and said, "Hey, yeah; I heard you talking about not finding any English speaking kids at all (not just our type of kids); we can take you to a place where you will always be guaranteed to find English speaking kids and what's more you'll find at least one of these places in every country you visit. Plus, I bet you anything that, at least 2 out of every 5 English speaking kids you find there, will be—umm—our type of kids."

"Where's that," Vixen asked a little excitedly.

"You'll see tomorrow," Jack said smiling.

"Well," DD said, "We have to talk to Mom first about being able to stay over, but I don't think she'll object."

"Hey," Harlot suddenly said questionably, "What's the Voyeur trail?"

All the Dumas kids suddenly gave a wicked and mischievous grin and Monica finally said, "Oh 'voyeur' is just a French word that means 'observer'; anyone that walks from place to place observing things can be considered a voyeur."

"Like someone that walks the museum trail here in Paris," DD asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, I guess you can call him a voyeur," Monica said smiling.

"Especially with some of the statues and paintings we have here in Paris," Andrew added with a wry grin.

DD still had a bit of a suspicious look in his eyes but smiling he quickly said, "I'd better call and see if Mom is back at the hotel now.


Jen knocked on the door of Esther's room and when Esther opened it looking very nervous she said worriedly, "Esther what's wrong, are the kids okay?"

"I don't know, they weren't here when we first got back and I was worried, but DD just called me and he said he's fine but he wants permission for them to stay over with some friends for possibly our whole time here in Paris, that's why I needed to talk to you."

"To me, why me—by the way you're not seriously considering letting them stay with strangers are you?"

"Well that's just it, according to him they are not strangers—TO YOU," Esther looked at her suspiciously, "his exact words before hanging up and not letting me respond were, 'Ask Jen about them, she'll vouch for them; she'll even bring you to meet Molly if you want."

Jen's eyes popped and after rolling her eyes she broke into laughter.

"What's wrong," Esther asked suddenly smiling, "Are you going to let me in on the joke?"

"It's just that I can't believe the Non-Children and the Dumas Family String Quartet were able to find each other in less than a day; not that Monica Dumas hasn't been counting the days to the kids' arrival here; however I had planned to take us all over to Molly's house for dinner tomorrow and introduce the kids."

"String Quartet," Esther repeated, "so these other kids are a music group also?"

"A very good one at that; they've backed me up at some of my solo concerts here. They'll be performing at the concert in the college also. Oh, oh that reminds me, I haven't to talked to Lana about something; Oh my, this isn't the best time of the month to spring some last minute news on her is it?"

"Well it depends what type of news are we talking about?"

"She has to give a speech on AIDS Awareness on the last day of the concert."

"A speech, oh dear, you better wear a couple of levels of extra protection over your clit when you tell her that. So anyway, back to this Dumas family, so I take it you trust them—if you think they're okay then it might be good for the kids to stay with other kids while here."

"They're okay, and we'll go see Molly later, after I get back from talking to the Queen; hopefully I'll still have a clit and will be able to enjoy our visit with Molly."

As Jen turned to leave Esther suddenly felt a little thirsty and grabbing her step-daughter's arm said, "Wait, what's the rush, you have time to give your step-mom a drink don't you," she then added with a wry grin, "especially if you may not have a clit for me to enjoy later."

Jen smiled and dropping her skirt said, "My water hole is always open to you." And as Esther dropped to her knees and attached her mouth to Jen's pussy Jen added nervously, "just leave me some juices in case the Queen needs a little calming medicine when I give her the news."


"A SPEECH," Lana screamed angrily, and if she didn't sound angrier it was because her Clit was lying on her in a 69 sucking her pussy while Jen (who was wearing a strap-on) fucked Lana anally in hopes of keeping her as calm as possible. "You want me to prepare a speech on AIDS awareness for the last day of our concert here and you are telling me now!"

"I know I should have mentioned it before, but it just sort of escaped my mind," Jen said apologetically, "I really don't know how that happened."

"Maybe you've had other things on your mind," Lana said still obviously mad.

"Well what's going on in Riverdale as well as the true mission here are a lot to think about," Jen said hopeful that Lana would understand.

"I was actually talking about Patty," Lana said annoyed.

"Patty, what do you mean?"

"Listen," Lana said suddenly sounding concerned rather than angry, "just try to remember that she is my sister's soul-mate; you can play with her all you want just never forget that!"

"I'm not sure what you mean but I swear I'd never forget who Patty belongs to."

"Right," Lana said still sounding very worried then quickly changing the conversation she said, "I have several AIDS awareness speeches already prepared I just need a little information about the status of the AIDS pandemic here in France so that I can polish one of them up a little more."

"You should come with me and Esther to see Molly Dumas; she'll have all the information you need."

"And talking about the fact that you should cum," Katrina suddenly said separating her mouth from Lana's twat and giving Lana's clit a gentle bite, "you should do just that;" as Lana gave a scream that she muffled by pulling Katrina's wet pussy over her mouth, she started cumming strongly and Katrina wrapped her mouth's lips over Lana's pussy lips and sought to capture all the flowing liquids she could find gushing out of Lana's suddenly very happy hole.

As Jen pumped Lana's ass a few more times she said smiling, "well that's not exactly what I meant, but I'm sure there will be a lot of that at Molly's place also."


When Jen led Esther and Lana to the DumasTowers and signaled the elevator to take them up to the Penthouse Esther seemed a little intimidated, "They own this entire building," she asked nervously as the elevator traveled quickly up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.