Bill and Sherrie - Cover

Bill and Sherrie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He finds out that she cheats.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

"Honestly Billy, you are just letting your imagination run away again." I shook my head and wondered if it was a girl thing, this sticking up for each other. It wouldn't surprise me any - dad had tossed mom out on her ass for doing to him what I was pretty sure that Sherri was doing to me. "Mom, I may not have caught her red-handed, at least not yet, but all the signs are there and I ticked them off on my fingers:

  • Suddenly very secretive

  • Unexplained absences

  • She leaves the house smelling like Chattily and comes home smelling like Safeguard

  • Sudden change in the way she dresses. Went from slacks and blouses to low cut tops, short skirts and high heels

  • Suddenly working late when she never used to

  • She has come home several times without her wedding rings on

  • Picks fights with me, stomps out of the house and then doesn't come back for four or five hours and then won't say where she's been

  • More than the average amount of hang ups when I answer the phone

Mutual friends are uncomfortable around me, but the most damning thing of all is that her diaphragm, which used to be kept in the medicine cabinet isn't there anymore. I sneaked a look in her purse when she was in the shower and she has been carrying around with her. You don't see anything wrong with this picture?"

"Of course I do. It was absolutely wrong of you to go snooping in her purse and you should be ashamed of yourself."

I shook my head in disbelief - why had I even bothered to answer her when she asked me why I'd seemed so 'out of sorts' lately.

Sherri and I had been married just a little over five years when I'd begun to notice some of the things that I'd listed for my mother. The first to happen were the phone calls with a silence and then a click on the other end when I answered. Then I noticed that when the phone rang and I was around she would rush to get to it first and then talk so low I couldn't hear. The next thing I noticed was the sudden change from casual clothes to more sexy looking outfits. This was followed by her all of a sudden having to work late two and sometimes three times a week when she had gone the past three years without having to even work late once. The final nail in the box was when she started claiming headaches when I tried to initiate sex and then my finding her diaphragm gone from the cabinet. I just hoped that I hadn't screwed things up by voicing my suspicions to my mother. After her "you should be ashamed of yourself" remark I wouldn't put it past her to have a 'motherly' talk with Sherri which would alert Sherri that I was onto her. But onto her I was and I set out to find out what I could about what my wife was doing.

My office is only one mile from the building where Sherri works so on Monday I left work fifteen minutes early and was parked outside her building by the time she was supposed to get off work. At five people started coming out of the building and by five-fifteen there were only seven cars left in the lot, one of them Sherri's. At five thirty Sherri came out and I followed her about two miles to a Super 8 motel. She pulled into the lot and parked in front of room 106, got out of her car and went up to the office. A couple of minutes later she came back with a key in her hand an opened the door to 106. She came out with an ice bucket a minute later and headed for the ice machine. I knew where the machine was and I knew I would have time to do what I wanted if I hurried. I got out of my car, ran to the room, adjusted the curtains so there would be a small gap and then I raced back to my car. A minute and a half after I was back in my car she came back with a full ice bucket and went into the room leaving the door open.

Five minutes later a car pulled up next to hers and one of her co-workers got out, went through the open door and closed it behind him. I knew who the guy was because I'd met him at the company Christmas party. I gave it about five minutes and then I got out of the car and walked over to the unit. I peeked through the gap in the curtains and saw Mark lying naked on the bed and Sherri was bent over him sucking his cock. I had seen what I needed to see to confirm my suspicions, but for some weird reason I couldn't walk away. I stood there peeking in on what my wife was doing to Mark until some other cars pulled into the lot and forced me to move. As I headed back to my car I was surprised to find that I had a hard on.

The next day I hired a private detective to get the goods on Sherri. He came to my office on Friday and handed me an envelope and videotape.

"I got lucky. She gets room 106 every time and I was able to bribe the desk clerk into letting me into the room before she checked in. I was able to plant a microphone and the video camera. It's on my list of expenses."

I paid the man and then after he'd left I sat and read the report and then I went home and watched the video. I watched three hours of Sherri, Mark and some guy I didn't know do everything that three people could do together. She sucked Mark's cock while the other man fucked her and then she sucked the other man while Mark fucked her. Then she got on her knees and put her head on a pillow and the two men took turns fucking her in her asshole. They ate her pussy and she sucked their cocks some more and then the two men took her at the same time, one in her ass and one in her pussy. During the whole tape I could hear Sherrie begging them to do things to her that turned my stomach and when the tape ran out I was disturbed to find out that the tape excited me and that I had to go and relieve myself.

Monday morning I saw my lawyer, gave him a copy of the tape and the detective's report and then I went back to work. It was two weeks before my lawyer called me and told me that Sherri would be served with the divorce papers at three o'clock on Thursday afternoon at her place of employment. Thursday after Sherri left for work I had a locksmith change all the locks on the house. I went to the bank and closed the checking account and savings account. I cashed out three CDs, cleaned out the safe deposit box and then got on the phone and changed everyone of our credit cards to a "Mr. Only" status. I went over to where Sherri worked and using the spare set of keys I drove her car out of the parking lot and over to the dealership where I had them do a tune up on it and replace the ignition and door locks. Then I went home and called the police so that they would know that the car hadn't been stolen. All that was left was to go home and pack all of Sherri's stuff into boxes and move it all out into the driveway.

At three-ten the phone started ringing and I just let the answering machine take the call. "Bob? Are you there? God damn it Bob, pick up the phone." It was five thirty-five when the cab pulled up in front of the house and let Sherri out. She tried the door with her now useless keys and I let her stand out there and stew for five minutes while she pounded on the door. Finally I opened the door and just stood there and looked at her. She was madder than a wet hen, "What the fuck is wrong with you? What is with this divorce shit? God damn it Bob, are you out of your mind?"

I smiled sweetly at her and said, "No, but you must have been if you thought you could get away with the shit you were pulling on me."

She looked me right in the eye and said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I laughed at her, "I'm talking about what goes on in room 106 at the Super 8. You know, your sexual escapades with Mark and the other guy? I've had a private detective following you. That manila envelope on top of your stuff has a copy of his report and the tape he made. It's so interesting that I'm thinking of having a bunch of copies made so I can share them with everyone" and I closed the door in her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.