Brett's Reunion - Cover

Brett's Reunion

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He knew what she used to be, but he thought she had put it behind her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

My wife Brettany received an invitation to her high school classes twenty-year reunion and she had spent the better part of the last two weeks trying to talk me into taking her. I really wasn't all that keen on taking her back, first, because I think reunions are stupid - my tenth taught me that - and second, I did not want to take her back because of who she was when she was in high school.

Brett was the class slut! Actually, that's not really true - Brett was the school slut! She didn't know that I knew that about her and I never had any intention of letting her know that I knew. Brett was three years behind me in high school and we didn't move in the same circles so, to the best of my knowledge, she never had a clue that I remembered her from high school when we met in college. But I was at a party once where she took on eleven guys in one of the bedrooms, and I was two cars over at the drive-in movies one night when she handed out blow jobs to seven guys in the back seat of her boyfriend of the moments car. Those two occasions, plus all the stories I'd heard about her escapades, left no doubt in my mind that she was indeed what she was called - a fucking slut!

I left for college and it was three years before I saw here again. I bumped into her, literally, in the library and as I helped her pick up her books I thought she looked vaguely familiar, but it wasn't until I saw her name on the cover of one of her notebooks that I realized who she was. Longer hair, fuller breasts, very little make-up (as opposed to high school where she put it on by the pound) and braces on her teeth. I apologized for not watching where I was going and watched her walk away. Two days later I saw her sitting in the cafeteria and she nodded at me in recognition.

Over the next couple of months I saw her several times around campus and I noticed that, contrary to high school, she didn't have a herd of guys sniffing around her. In fact, I never saw her with another guy. Then fate stepped in and put us together. I let a married friend of mine talk me into a blind date with a friend of his wife's. His wife's friend had been on campus for about six months and had never gone out with a guy and Harry's wife felt that the girl needed to loosen up. When I asked why the girl didn't date I was told that the girl was sick of guys, they all wanted the same thing, they all acted like pigs and she was tired of fighting them off. My friend's wife thought that all the girl needed was to meet a "really nice guy" and she had picked me. I don't know what made me do it, but I agreed and the date turned out to be Brett.


To make a very long story a little bit shorter, Brett and I spent a lot of time together over the next year, I fell in love, proposed, she accepted, and we got married. We moved to a town six hundred miles away from the town where we grew up and started our new life. Never during our marriage did Brett give me any reason to suspect that she had been anything but a faithful wife, so why was I reluctant to take her to her reunion? Because I had no idea how she would react to being around all the males who had known her (and yes, I do mean that in the biblical sense) in high school. More specifically, I had no idea how I would react if those same males got raunchy with her. However, in the end I finally caved in and we went.

My fears appeared to be totally unjustified and we spent a very enjoyable time with Brett's classmates. We had taken the entire week off for the visit so we could visit with friends and family, so when we were invited to a party during our stay, we accepted. The crowd in attendance was a fun loving bunch, the booze was flowing and everyone was having a great time. I got so drunk during the evening that after the third hour I was out of it (I found out later that my drinks had been "doctored") and I sat in a drunken stupor and watched the events related here unfold.

It started when someone began talking about how things had been when we were kids. Then it progressed to the games we played as kids; kick the can, hide and seek, mother-may-I and spin the bottle. Then someone suggest that they play spin the bottle now and everybody said, "Yeah! Lets do it."

It started out low key, just pecks on the lips and cheeks, but alcohol and atmosphere soon took over and soon the players were involved in some pretty heavy French kissing. Twenty minutes into the game someone said, "Let's spice it up" and soon the kisses were accompanied by the touching of body parts; cocks and tits were squeezed as the kisses were exchanged and after ten minutes of that things got really raunchy. By the time one woman stuck her hand down the front of a guys pants and groped his cock I had dropped out and was in my stupor.

I sat off to the side and through fogged eyes watched while women raised their skirts so their pussies could be played with and guys pulled out their cocks so the girls could stroke them. Brett was having a great time and hadn't noticed that I had dropped out and she continued to play. I watched as guys licked bare tits, fingered pussies and as the women kissed the heads of dicks. It had gotten a little too risqué for some people and they had quietly withdrawn from the circle and gone home. Soon there were only eleven people left; Brett, a woman named Claire, and nine guys.

Brett had taken in a lot of alcohol and she was having a good time, but she hadn't been paying all that much attention to what was going on around her; she had not noticed all the people leaving and she was seemingly unaware that it was now just two women and nine men. The next time Brett spun the bottle it pointed to a guy named Todd and she leaned over to kiss him and he took her in his arms and shoved his tongue down her throat. His hand went under her skirt and from the way she was squirming I was pretty sure that he was finger fucking her. The kiss broke after about thirty seconds and when the two of them pulled apart Brett was breathless and flushed. The next spin of the bottle pointed at Brett and the guy who had spun the bottle walked over to her and told her he wanted his kiss on the head of his dick. Brett giggled and bent forward to put a peck on the cockhead, but the guy grabbed the back of her head and hunched forward and his cock popped into Brett's mouth. Todd moved behind her and held her so she couldn't move back and the guy in her mouth began to slowly fuck Brett's mouth.

I saw what was happening and I tried to get up, but I couldn't seem to be able to get motor function in any of my limbs; all I could do was sit there and watch. Todd pulled out a knife and cut the crotch band of Brett's panties and then he plunged his cock into her from behind. While Jim fucked Brett's mouth and Todd fucked her pussy, Al moved up beside her and began playing with her tits. For maybe a minute Brett struggled to get free and then she caved in completely and became a willing fuck toy. For the next hour or so I watched as the nine guys got fucked and sucked by Brett and Claire. Several times I saw Brett glance over to where I sat motionless in the chair, but I couldn't read her expression. Did she think I was willingly letting this happen, or did she realize I had no way of stopping it? Finally Claire's husband said that they had to be going. With only Brett left she became the center of attention and the last thing I remembered seeing before I passed out was Brett with a cock in each available hole, being bounced back and forth between the three men.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.