Party Rape - Cover

Party Rape

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: A girl accidentally walks in on a nerdy guy in the bathroom at a college kegger. When she sees the size of his member, she practically begs him to fuck her. When he didn't bring any rubbers, she changes her mind about having sex. He doesn't. He strangles her and rapes her anyway. She discovers that she has an asphyxiation fetish and begs for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Size   Caution   Violence   .

I was studying my Pre Calculus book when my roommate stormed into the room and flopped onto his bed. "Geez, Lenny. You always got your nose in a book. Why don't you ever go out drinking or anything on a Friday night?"

I looked up at Gary. "I have a test next week."

"That's next week. You got all weekend to study. Fridays are for partying, dude!"

It's not like I've never gone downtown and had a few beers Friday or Saturday night. I'd even tried to ask a girl to dance once in a while, but their put downs were always so humiliating; "I have to go home and wash my dog," or "I'm desperate, but not that desperate." And it's not like I'm ugly or disabled or anything; I'm just a social klutz.

"I don't know, Gary. If I get done with these two chapters, maybe I'll see you down at Crazy Eddie's later."

"Oh, I'm not going to Eddie's."

"No? Isn't that where everyone goes?"

"Brian told me about a kegger off-campus. Ya' ought to come."

"Off campus? You mean at one of the fraternity houses? Might be interesting to go, I suppose."

"Nah, not a frat party. Just some guys in a rooming house. They say some girls that live there are pretty hot. C'mon!"

"But Brian and his buddies all think I'm a dork. I don't want to go to any party where he's going to be at."

"Oh, Lenny, don't that that bug you. Everyone on the floor is going. You won't even see Brian there."

"I guess I can study tomorrow. All right, I'll go with you."

An hour or so later me and Gary and a couple of other guys headed downtown. It was about a half-hour walk through town to find the house. Maybe we should have taken the bus, but that would have been an extra 35 cents we could use to buy beer with someday.

We found the party going full blast. The house was packed and several different stereos were cranking music throughout the large Victorian house converted to a rooming house. We each paid a $2.00 fee to get our hands stamped and got into the party.

Me and Gary found our way to the large party room in the basement where we split up and I made my way through the crowd to one of the kegs where guys were serving cheap beer in plastic cups.

Guys and girls were gyrating on the makeshift dance floor, but I just wasn't in the mood to be put down that night, so I just mingled and enjoyed the party.

I found some guys playing billiards in an adjacent game room, so I waited my turn to play the winner. I lost, and returned out to the main room to get another cup of panther piss beer.

Finding a corner to stand in, a guy I knew from my Computer Science class came over and we talked a while about the homecoming game, and joked about what we'd each do to that slutty girl who sits in the back row if we got the chance.

Then, beer being what it is, soon demanded release. I excused myself and found a bathroom in the house that didn't have a waiting line. Being early in the party that wasn't a big challenge to do.

While I was doing what guys do in a bathroom at a beer party, the door opened. Shit! A girl started to enter. Double shit!

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she quickly said, followed by "Oh my God!"

I felt myself turn red. What could I do. I said, "I'll be done in a minute."

She just stood there staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

She just repeated, "Oh my God!"

"What!" I repeated. "Look, come in or go out. Don't just stand there with the door open."

She nervously stepped inside and closed the door.

After I had finished and was about to put it away, she said, "Wait! Can I touch it?"

"What?" I gasped. "My dick?"

"Yeah! Can I touch your dick?"

"You've never seen a dick before?" I asked.

"Not a big one like you got!"

I have a big one? I had no idea! "Really? I have a big one?"

"It's fucking huge! How is it that none of the girls I know about you?"

I was about to say something like, "Maybe it's because you girls all put me down when I try to talk to one of you," but, instead, I said, "I've never been with a girl."

"Shit! You're gay? What a fucking shame!"

"Hey!" I blurted. "I'm not gay! I've just never been with a girl, is all!"

"Well," she sauntered up closer to me, "there's always a first time, right?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, not really knowing what to say.

"Well?" she said.

"Well what?" I asked.

"You know..."

"I don't know!" I said with mild annoyance.

"You wanna fuck, or not?"

"Uh, sure," I said, noticing for the first time that she was what every guy I know would call "hot." Long dirty blonde hair, pretty face, skinny, perfect tits, and nice round but slender ass--a class of girl I would never have even tried to score was asking me to fuck her. Holy shit!

"Yeah! Sure! But where? Here in the bathroom?"

She made a face. "No! Not here in the bathroom. I know some guys who live in this house. I hear there's a couple of empty rooms. Let's ask, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

I followed her out into the crowd. She looked back every few seconds to make sure I was still behind her. After searching around, she talked for a minute to some guy I didn't know, then turned to me. "He said that 3C is vacant. We can use that room."

We disappeared into the crowd and climbed three flights of stairs from the basement to the 3rd floor. We found 3C easy enough and she locked the door.

The room was clearly vacant. It contained a clean desk, chair, an empty clothes closet, and a single bed with a bare mattress. The music from the party was but a distant rumble through the big old house.

She sat on the bed and patted the mattress next to her, so I sat. "You do know what to do now, don't you?"

"Uhm, not really," I stammered.

She reached behind my head and pulled my face to hers. In a moment, we were in a total lip lock.

Without realizing how it happened, we were both naked soon thereafter, lying on the bed furiously swapping spit.

"C'mon! C'mon!" she panted.

"What? Do I put it in you now?"

"No," she panted. "You gotta get me wet. But Lord knows I'm pretty wet already, thinking of that huge cock inside me. Oh God!"

"How do I get you wet?"

"With your mouth!"

"But I am using my mouth!" I insisted.

"No, silly! My pussy! Eat my pussy!"

I had read enough porn to know what eating pussy means, so I crawled down and slid my tongue in between her rubbery pussy lips. Gaaa! It was soaking wet! And tasted totally gamy! I didn't mind the taste, though, and licked up and down, swallowing a tongueful of her juice with every lick. I tasted a hole that I figured was her vagina, and began fucking her with my tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned.

I pushed deeper and deeper until my tongue hurt from sticking it out so far.

"My clit! Suck my clit!"

"Where?" I mumbled with a mouthful of pussy juice.

"Higher! Higher!"

I licked up, toward her muff, and her body bucked hard when my tongue slid over a little bump at the very top of her slit. That must be it!

I sucked the little nub in between my lips, gently at first, then used as much lung strength as I could manage to suck it deep into my mouth.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

I flicked it over and over with my tongue as my breath held it deep inside my mouth. Her body bucked wildly with every lick. It seemed like she was flooding my mouth with pussy juice, and I had to swallow constantly to keep up with her output.

She eventually wound down and I eventually let loose.

"Now fuck me!" she said.

"Okay," I said and started to crawl up her body. I couldn't believe that I was about to get laid--when I least expected it to happen. Nothing was going to stop me now from fucking this girl!

"Uhm," she said, "you have to put on a rubber!"

"Okay, give me a rubber."

"No silly," she panted. "It's the guy's responsibility to provide the rubber."

"Oh?" I asked, shaking in anticipation of getting laid.

"Yeah! You do have a rubber with you, don't you? Like, all guys always carry rubbers in their wallets."

"I don't."

"Oh shit!" she said.

"What's wrong?" I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.