Neighbors - Cover

Neighbors

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2006 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: She was going to "manage" her husband to be just the way she wanted him, but he had other ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   .

Author's Note: This story was written in "deirdre's style for an anthology.


When Bob, my husband, and I graduated from college, we moved back to his home town where he joined his father's insurance agency. I knew he would be a success. Bob had a winning way with people. And I knew *we* would be a success because I planned to manage Bob, our money, and our family. Managing Bob included using sex to *bend* him to my ways. Fortunately, Bob liked pleasing me, so I rarely denied him.

Bob found us a great duplex to rent. It was larger than an apartment of equal rent and had a nice back yard. The owners, Mike and Julia, lived in the other unit and were long time friends of Bob.

When we moved in, Julia immediately came over to greet us. She brought beer, soft drinks, and a freshly baked cake. She gave me a hearty hug, which I dislike from people I've just met, and hugged my husband even harder. She was an earthy, big-breasted, untroubled women with a broad smile as if she didn't have a care in the world. I took an immediate dislike to her.

A little before lunch, Mike appeared, bearing hamburgers, fries, and soft drinks. He was a big, hearty man. Like his wife, he had a laid back attitude and a big grin. I didn't like him either. I immediately thought living next to them was going to be a mistake. I did *not* want my husband infected with their relaxed ways.

It was me against them. A war began. A *war* for my dominance over my husband and control of my marriage. I used every trick I knew, every wile I had. But on the fourth Saturday after we moved in, I told Bob he simply could *not* play golf with Mike and two of their other friends. He scowled and walked out without saying a word.

We were having hamburgers with Mike and Julia that night, which we did every Saturday night. We would lounge around the hot tub in their back yard, talk, and maybe play scrabble or watch a video after dinner. When Bob came home from playing golf about four, I coldly informed him we were not going to Mike and Julia's for dinner. He said we were. I told him if he went, I was *leaving* him.

"Maybe that's for the best. You really don't give a damn about me," he said. There were tears in his eyes, but not in mine. I expected him to crater and obey me, but he went out the back door and over to their unit.

I gave him twenty minutes to come back home before I marched over to their unit. I was seething with anger. I threw open their door without knocking and barged into their living room. Mike, Julia, and Bob were sitting and talking.

"Bob, I *insist* you come home this instant," I said churlishly.

"God, what a *bitch*!" Julia said.

"What did you call me?" I said. I was completely surprised she had said that.

Julia sprang off the couch to confront me. She said, "You're a *bitch*. A spoiled, self-centered, manipulative, bitch!" Her eyes narrowed. "And a bitch gets her sweet ass *spanked* until she realizes the error of her ways."

"How dare you," I said. Before the words left my mouth, Mike was behind me. He yanked my arms behind me to hold me in place as Julia undid my shorts. She yanked my shorts and panties down my legs leaving me naked to their prying eyes.

"Help me, Bob," I said. He just smiled. Smiled in a way I'd never seen from him.

In an instant, Mike was sitting down and I was face down over his lap with my naked bottom terribly exposed and vulnerable. Julia undid my halter and let it drop to the floor. I was completely naked now. Julia knelt in front of me so she could look me right in the face. She took my wrists in her hands to hold me. I never realized she was so strong.

Mike's giant paw swatted my bottom. I screamed but he didn't stop. He swatted me again and again. Bob was watching me without revealing his emotions. Julia looked angry. And Mike kept spanking me. He spanked me until tears ran down my face and my poor bottom burned and throbbed. But the burning and throbbing in my pussy seemed even worse. I never knew being spanked was such a turn on.

"Now, Mike," Julia said.

Mike's finger drove up my cunt. Then two fingers. His knuckle pressed against my clitoris.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.