The Last Man - Cover

The Last Man

Copyright© 2006 by Swabby

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is about a teenage boy hiding out after a world catastrophe that wipes out all men and most adult women. He finds himself surrounded with teenage girls. His job is to repopulate the planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Harem   Safe Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

Nancy Bellows sat down hard in her chair and let out a long groan. The acting secretary of defense had just briefed her. The last ballistic missile submarine had finally come up because it had ran out of food. As soon as the hatch had been popped, every man on board had started getting sick. It seemed their last and greatest hope had just died.

Modern nuclear submarines can run for years without refueling. Unfortunately men could not. This sub had been told by underwater radio to stay under as long as possible and to stretch their food to the last. SSBN-742, the Wyoming had finished her last ever patrol. The men had got her into Kings Bay before expiring so the ship was fine.

Unfortunately there were too few women that knew enough about subs to make use of her. If they got all the Navy women together and trained for several years, they might be able to get her back to sea, but for what reason? Russia and China were effectively no more. There were no central governments anywhere in the world except in the US and Canada.

The other problem was support for the submarines. 98% of the civilian yard workers that cared for the ships and submarines had been men and they all died. The female yard workers must not have been the smart women because only a few had survived. For all intents and purposes, the US Navy consisted of a few small ships on each coast capable of getting underway. They had been relegated to coast guard duties.

It was no use sending ships overseas. There were no places to refuel or get fresh food and other supplies. There was nobody to wave the flag at anyway. The girls and few surviving women overseas were struggling hand to mouth existence on their own. They could care less about a warship visiting except as a break in the monotony. Then there was the fuel problem. It seemed men had pretty much handled all the drilling and refining. They had a big push on to get some girls and women capable of at least producing some fuel, but it looked like at least a year before they would start producing some fuels.

They would have to have at least two refineries, one on each coast. Most of the fuel would be reserved for the few ships they could get underway and a few Air Force jets.

The Navy's last suitable aircraft carrier was the USS John F. Kennedy, CV-67. The JFK as she was commonly called, was the last conventional aircraft carrier, a real fluke.

She had been pier side in Mayport Florida when the plague broke out. Because of her reserve training status, she had more females on board than other carriers. After the plague she had about 5% of her crew left alive. Nancy had designated the JFK as a school ship. All women and girls in the age 11 - 14 age still alive in the Jacksonville, Florida area had been asked to volunteer for naval service. The ship's surviving women were training these recruits onboard the carrier in Mayport. A few hundred were destined to be reassigned in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii and San Diego, California aboard Aegis class destroyers.

These newer destroyers were hardy and required few crewmembers to run a routine patrol. Estimates said that they could get away with as few as 75 women/girls. Not every watch station needed to be operational. It seemed a crew of 300 was required more for spit and polish purposes and inspections than for real day-to-day use.

Nancy hoped they would be able to at least keep one carrier available. Their nuke carriers were too complex right now, maybe 10 years from now, but right now it was hard enough with a conventional carrier. It wasn't that she expected any war, she just felt that a carrier represented a technology that the world should not loose. Only time would tell if she could get the JFK operational and retain the brain trust required to operate such an advanced ship.

The Air Force in poor shape too. Most jet jockeys had been men. She had less than ten qualified pilots for all the different bombers, fighters and attack aircraft. All flying had been suspended except for emergency surveillance flights. The Air Force was fiercely recruiting too, but not doing well at it.

The Army almost ceased to exist. It was so bad that Nancy had the Marine Corps disbanded and the female Marines had been integrated with the Army. What a mess that had proved to be. They had different equipment and different training so it was going to take at least a year before they could mount any kind of resistance. Nobody wanted to join the new Army. It was really difficult because money was starting to loose it's meaning.

Barter seemed to be the new monetary system. There was plenty of money and enough female bankers to keep many banks operational, but barter was beginning to replace money as the preferred way to pay for things. Barter was exasperating the problems of recruiting people for the services.

It was getting difficult to feed the female servicewomen and girls. There was plenty of frozen meat and dry goods stockpiled, but fresh fruit and vegetables were a rarely even in the White House. She continued to worry over the state of the services as she wondered if she should even bother.

Should she just shut it all down? What was she defending against? Nobody had real armed forces anymore. She reminded herself for the thousandth time, it was to retain the knowledge and training for future generations. She started worrying about the man problem again as her secretary opened the door, she had another appointment.


I pulled Charlotte into my arms after closing the door. We kissed and then holding hands went over by the bed and started dropping our clothes on the floor, as we got naked again. We laid down on the bed and continued to kiss while we fondled each other. I had kissed my way down her neck to her breasts and after switching breasts a couple times continued down to her belly button. I gave it a cursory lick and trailed down to her pussy. At this point she was beginning to breath hard. Her eyes had gotten large when she realized where I was.

I dove into her juicy pussy. It wasn't so much wet, as it was puffy and soft at this point. Licking her was very exciting for me and evidently for her as well as she was constantly moaning. I continued licking her labia and stuck my tongue inside a few times before I started flicking her clit with just the tip of my tongue. After doing this a while I hardened my tongue and pressed it in firmer and went in an up down motion over her clit. She was really excited now, when I thought it was time, I sucked her clit in and played with it between my lips while running my tongue back and forth across its root at the bottom. The large soft outer lips kept were a real joy to play with.

"AHHH! AHHH!" moaned Charlotte, moving her hips violently up and down against my face making it difficult to stay where I was. As she slowed down, I slipped up her body and entered her quickly and began thrusting into her hard. Ohhh, ohhhhhhhhhh she said as she started shuddering into another smaller orgasm almost immediatly.

While her

pussy was still twitching around me I began to come and concentrated on the thought of her dropping an egg. Ughhhhhhhhhhh I muttered as I continued to pump myself into her. After I softened I pulled out of her and laid beside her. We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes.

"You know I have to go get Beth, don't you?" I said.

"Ya, sure, I guess so. I understand her feelings and all. I just wish I had you all to myself tonight," She said.

"So does she, so does she." I said as I got up and put on a pair of shorts. I left and got Beth and brought her back in with me. Charlotte had put on her bra and panties and was laying under the sheets. We crawled in with her after Beth stripped partway. I alternated kissing first one and then the other for a while.

The next

thing I knew I was dreaming of screwing Charlotte and I was almost ready to come when I woke up and saw that Beth was going to town sucking on me. Charlotte was not in the room, so Beth had evidently figured this was a good time to wake me up.

She saw I was awake and she slid over and crawled on top and put me at her entrance. I was wet from the blow job so when she moved down onto me, it slid in very easily. It felt well lubed so I knew she was turned on from what she had been doing. She continued to move on me until we both had a quiet orgasm and we just cuddled another few minutes. Nothing earth shattering. Just two lovers enjoying each other.

We dressed and went out into the kitchen to see if we could rustle up some grub. Sandy and Charlotte were there. They were having cereal with dry milk. Boy I missed real food. We both got bowls and dug in too.

"I have enjoyed being over here. I hope you will invite me back again." Charlotte said.

"We enjoyed having you here and you can come back soon." I said.

"Did you ever call Brandy yesterday." Beth said.

"No. I guess I need to get her over here before I take off." Charlotte said.

"There's no rush on leaving. We do need to expand the circle of girls. If Brandy is not interested, we will find someone else." Sandy said.

"I'll call her now." Charlotte said as she grabbed the phone and went into the next room.

"I need to go shopping. Did you want to go with me Beth?" Sandy said.

"Yes, we can carry a lot more back if there are two of us. I need to get out of the house anyway. Beth said. "Brandy and Brenda are coming over for dinner. Is there going to be enough for everyone?" Charlotte said.

"There will be after Beth and I get back from the grocery store. We need a few things and this is as good a time as any to go down there. Do you want to go with us, or stay here and play house with Fred?" Sandy said.

"I better go with you guys. Fred will need his strength later and if I stay here I may just have my way with him again." Charlotte said.

"OK, lets go." Sandy said as she headed for the door. They were back about an hour and a half later. We watched TV for a while and had PBJ's and iced tea for lunch. I wanted to do something different this time, so I told the girls that we were not going to go into a long explanation this time. I wanted them to follow my lead and discreetly get Brenda out of the way later on.

The doorbell rang at 4:40pm. Sandy went and answered it with Charlotte right behind her. After introductions the two girls came in. They were amazed to see me, but we passed it off as I was probably just one of many guys hiding out and we dropped it at that.

Sandy had prepared a great meal. She had made homemade noodles from the tons of flour we had stockpiled and used a can of chicken to make a thick chicken noodle soup. The chicken had simmered most of the day so it was quite savory and delicious by the time we ate. We had Jell-O for dessert. Hey, food was getting scarce. Soup and Jell-O was great. We then started playing cards. We played poker for toothpicks. There were too many people for monopoly or any other board game.

Charlotte had to go home. She had to take care of her dog, which had been cooped up all day.

Sandy was talking to Brenda about her doll collection. "Would you like to see my dolls? I have just about every Barbie that came out." Sandy said.

"Yes, that would be nice. I guess we won't see any new ones in the future. I have three right now but didn't have money for more. The stores still have them, but food comes first. Our parents left us with almost nothing. There may be money in the bank, but they didn't tell us how to get to it. Brandy has been working at Ellie's diner as a waitress."

"It doesn't pay much but the tips have kept us from starving. Brandy said.

Most businesses have just shut down. Brenda said.

"Come on, I'll show you my dolls. Sandy said. This left Brandy and Beth with me. After a few minutes I winked at Beth and she excused herself to got to the bathroom.

"She won't be back soon, you know. I wanted to be alone with you for a few minutes." I said as I started thinking about her body. I started by very lightly brushing the sides of her breasts in my mind. I then thought of her nipples being wet as if I had licked them. She squirmed a little over this.

"I would like to get a little closer with you." I said as I slid next to her. I put my arm behind her and leaned over and kissed her neck. She didn't stop me, but she had stiffened up. As I continued to gently kiss her, I moved to her mouth and after a minute of kissing her lightly there, she slowly relaxed into the kiss. I pulled her in a little closer as we continued to kiss. I didn't use my tongue at first as I didn't want to scare her off.

I was constantly running my

hands up and down her back and sides. By now the kisses were wet from our mouths and we were both starting to breath hard. We continued to fondle each other over our clothes until we were both frantic.

"Lets go to my room where we can talk by ourselves." I said.

After arriving I closed the door behind me and took her into my arms again so that she would not cool down too much. I continued to fondle her body, this time I was rubbing her ass and pulling her into me as I thought about her vagina. I thought about her lips and licking them. I thought about inside, gently touching just inside her pussy. By now she was huffing and puffing from the feelings I was eliciting from her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.