The Last Man - Cover

The Last Man

Copyright© 2006 by Swabby

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is about a teenage boy hiding out after a world catastrophe that wipes out all men and most adult women. He finds himself surrounded with teenage girls. His job is to repopulate the planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Harem   Safe Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

My sister Sandy and I had many conversations about what went on over at Mrs. Owens. At first she was just excited about the sex part but later on we had lots of talks about other things as well. We talked about the fact that I had an obligation to get as many girls or women pregnant as possible.

I had told her about the Overseers so she knew as well as I did that I was the only male on the planet that could impregnate women. We were afraid of discovery. It could actually be dangerous if someone wanted to hold me responsible, it was conspicuous that only one male was left alive, even if he were so young.

I had to lay low, but Sandy also agreed I had a responsibility to meet other women and impregnate them. After much discussion she decided she needed to help. It was safer if I stayed at home since if I was seen outside, news would get out and I would have no real life.

I was glad she was going to help. "So Sandy, you will help me and bring girls over that I can meet? They would need to be carefully screened by you here at the house before we let them know about me. Since few grown women had survived, and your female acquaintances are mostly from school, will we concentrate on them at first?"

"Yes," she said, "and it would be up to you interest them in sex. It should be pretty easy once you convince them you are their one shot at having a child the rest of their life. I imagine most of them will fall at your feet."

"You mean, we tell them this is their only chance and we won't ask again? I am also worried that they can keep a secret. If word got out, who knows what would happen to me or to you. Whoever you select, you must be sure they can be trusted."

"Let's start with Jaqui (Jacky Cameron) first. You have always liked her. I know we can trust her; she has been my girlfriend for years and she likes you a lot I know," she said.

"I figured she did, give her a call and ask her to come over and do whatever you girls do for a while." Let her know I am here when she gets here and swear her to secrecy before she sees me. I will hang out in my room until you let me know it's all right to be seen. Knock on the door or something."

Sounds like a plan to me," Sandy said as she picked up the phone and dialed.

"Jaqui, how are you?"

"Hi Sandy, I haven't talked to you in days, not that there is much to talk about anymore," Jaqui said.

"I do have something to tell you that's pretty amazing but I don't want to say it over the phone, could you come over for a few hours this afternoon?" Sandy said.

"Ya, I'll be there in a couple minutes as soon as I locate my skates."

"OK, see ya."

"Bye"

Sandy turned to me and said, "Well, here we go."

"I'm going to my room to wait." I said as I headed to my room down the hall. I was surprised that I was not hard as a rock because I had always had a thing for Jaqui. Perhaps my recent escapades with Mrs. Owens had helped me tame the savage beast in my underwear. Thinking about her and having sex with her should have alerted my hormones. Surprisingly I found myself waiting patiently.

Jaqui was a redhead. I always had something for an attractive girl, but an attractive redhead was double the attraction because they seem exotic and it was a big turn-on. Jaqui was tall and thin, maybe 5' 8" tall. She was small chested, but that goes with being very slender. Her fiery red curls came down to her shoulder blades. I had seen her in a bathing suit and her legs were thin yet shapely and she had very few freckles.

If she had any flaws, it was that she had a small ass. I loved round firm bottoms. But on further reflection, I knew I was going to have to make it with all kinds of girls in the future and had little choice. I was probably going to screw just about every one I came across and some of them could get pretty average. I hoped it wouldn't be all that horrid.

About twenty minutes later a knock at my door let me know it was OK to come out. I entered the living room and said hello to Jaqui as I sat down on a chair across from the girls.

"Would you like some iced tea Jaqui?" Sandy said.

"Sounds good." Jaqui said.

"So, you know about me now — possibly being the last male alive? I said as Sandy exited the living room.

"Yes, I really hadn't expected it. I thought you would go with the rest of the males that it would just be a matter of time. I was surprised by your sister telling me you had pulled through everything. Why have you two asked me over here?"

"It should be obvious, but then Sandy and I have had plenty of time to talk about this. As the last male, I have an obligation to restart the human species. It is our intention to impregnate as many young ladies as we can."

"Wow, I am not sure how to respond to that. It's a little sudden. So, you intend to get me pregnant? I am not sure how I feel about that. You really asked me over for sex?"

"Look at it this way, I have always thought you were beautiful... and you can't afford to pass up an opportunity like this. I am probably the last male or at least the last one you will ever see and you may never get this chance again. Your only chance to get pregnant may be right now. You are no longer going to finish high school, go to college and then have a romantic marriage," I said.

At this time I began to have inkling what my power may really be about. The Overseers had given me some type of power, which I had paid little attention to, but had not given me any details about it. Jaqui's resistance to what I was saying or doing could become a monumental waste of time if every girl I needed to screw wasted days talking about it. We didn't have time for several dates working our way up to romantic sex. It wasn't that I wasn't willing, it was just irresponsible of my time and responsibility. It's not that I could go outside for dates anyway. Time spent sucking up to each girl would mean few girls would get the option.

You could spend weeks or months smoozing a girl enough to get in her drawers. I was beginning to think that the power was the answer to ease things along a lot quicker, but how would it work?

Jaqui said, "Yes, that's all well and good, but this was all just sprung on me and I am not comfortable with this. I have never been with a boy in that way, at least not all the way. I have been on a few dates with other couples. You don't expect me to just get naked and "do it right here, do you?"

"No" I said as I started concentrating on her. I was trying to see if there was some way of getting into her mind to get past all this, but it didn't seem to be working. I had to think of something else. Before I could talk further, Sandy returned with the tea.

"I made some for you too Fred," Sandy said. "I am going to my room and listen to CDs while you two talk."

"Thanks a lot sis. You da best!" I said.

After she disappeared down the hall I looked back at Jaqui and thought maybe that the power was not some kind of direct mind link thing. As I contemplated making it with this dream girl. I was getting excited and started thinking about what I would like to do. As I thought about her breasts and fondling them I got a cold tingle from my backbone and she started wiggling a little. Her nipples seemed to have gotten hard and she shifted her chest right and left for a second as if she had an itch or muscle spasm and she didn't want to rub or scratch the effected private area.

It dawned on me that my power was maybe linked to my dick or it was linked to me thinking about sexy things I wanted to do. Evidently I had not needed these powers with Mrs. Owens so they had not manifested themselves with her, but she had taught me a lot.

If this was true, then if I thought about Jaqui's pussy, what it might look like and visualized it being wet and open with a slight aroma coming from it... I flexed my dick in my pants and held the thought of a red haired pussy in my mind a second and she really started fidgeting. I wondered if I was getting through.

All these thoughts had taken maybe 30 seconds and the long silence was palpable. I said. "How about I come over there so we can talk about this quietly." I slid in next to her on the couch. I turned to her and her eyes were now very wide and very moist looking, She was breathing a little hard so I think things were progressing well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.