The Last Man - Cover

The Last Man

Copyright© 2006 by Swabby

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is about a teenage boy hiding out after a world catastrophe that wipes out all men and most adult women. He finds himself surrounded with teenage girls. His job is to repopulate the planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Harem   Safe Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

A few days later our neighbor, Mrs. Owens came over, she was a lawyer and had a promising career before stuff went bad. By now it was late September.

As neighbors we were not too close, they had been a young couple and none of the ages for our two families had meshed. I had helped carry her husband out for her a week ago. She was there to tell us that the news said there didn't appear to be any men left and she asked if I could come over to her house and give her a hand with something.

I told Sandy to keep the house locked and Mrs. Owens and I walked over from the back yard so I could keep a low profile.

Once settled in her den Mrs. Owens came to her point quick. Her husband Brad was dead and she was very lonely. She just wanted to talk to a male for a while. She really didn't need help doing anything.

"Can I get you some tea or coffee," she said?

"No thanks, I just had some iced tea at home," I said as I sat in a chair in her living room. She sat on the sofa.

"Fred, you must have realized that they can't seem to find any men? You may be one of the few left. Have the implications of that sank into your mind yet?"

"This is a little delicate," she continued. "but Brad and I were working on having a baby when he died, I hadn't gotten pregnant yet.

You may be the last chance I will ever have of getting pregnant. I have seen on TV that pregnant women that lived are having babies, so far only girl babies have survived. The women pregnant with boys all seemed to have died. Now that this has passed, we need boys — and lots of them"

"I am not sure exactly what you mean by all that or how I feel about being your last chance. It may seem like the end of the world, but I still have to act like the gentleman my parents were raising, besides, I wouldn't know where to start, I'm only 16 and never really had a date yet let alone done any sex stuff."

"If what I think is true, you are an absolute treasure. You will have to forget about modesty in future. Women and girls will want you and will give anything to have you," she said. "Let that sink into your mind a minute while I refresh my tea."

When she returned I noticed that her blouse was more open. I said "What you say is true and I have had similar thoughts. What do I do about it?"

"You need to learn about women and I need to get pregnant. Why not visit me here in my home for a while and practice with me. I will show you about making love."

She leaned forward to get her cup and I could see down her blouse.

Her breasts were medium sized and the curve of her left breast as it hid partially in her bra made me want to dip my hand down into her blouse and grab it. I knew that going slow would win the race and rushing might anger Mrs. Owens or frighten her off. My dick was hard.

No surprise there. She smiled as she looked up and caught me looking down her blouse.

"Fred, why don't you sit here by me so we can discuss this without a coffee table between us."

I got up and sat down beside her. She leaned into me and said, "Isn't that much better." It was. I took in her smell. She had that smell that a woman gets. I smelled perfume but I also smelled warmth, comfort, and something else. I could feel her leg and arm on my side and I was intoxicated with her nearness and what I hoped was about to happen.

I pondered her looks for a moment. Her face had a classic Greek look. Her neck was slim, with black shoulder length hair she was rather breathtaking. Her lipstick and light makeup accentuated her features which were very even. Her mouth was small but her lips were very generous. Her nose was thin and not large, but the eyes, oh yes the eyes, they were large and dark brown and you fell into them.

I realized I wanted this woman. She was stunningly beautiful, and if her body under all her clothes was just average. This would still be great because she rocked my world.

She reached over and pulled my head gently to hers for a kiss. I hesitated and was slow but we touched lips and just held them together for a minute while my dick pulsed in my pants. We came up for air and we just looked into the eyes of each other and then went back for more. She put my arm around her and after feeling her back and shoulder a minute I pulled her into me as the kiss grew. I knew my virgin condition was about to be fixed.

We kissed and hugged for several minutes. She told me that it really helps a woman or girl to get lots of hugs and kisses and gets them real worked up and it was worth the extra effort because the woman would give back as good as she got. If you rush into it, the women gets a lot less enjoyment and the whole experience will be a lot less enjoyable.

As we continued, we were now fondling each other through our clothes and I was rubbing her breasts gently through her blouse. Her bra was soft so I could somewhat feel the breasts underneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.