Sitting in the Sun - Cover

Sitting in the Sun

Copyright© 2006 by Shadow

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sink your eyes into these few stories I have to share with you...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Summer days can linger. They're hot, sweaty, they melt as slow as an ice cube when you're on your day off and you've neglected your chores. I'll do them later. I'll have time, it's only two o'clock.

The sun's coming down hard, I can feel a layer of burnt skin sizzling on my back. I'd better not get up. I have 300 lbs. pressing against me; the weight of that fire in the sky, keeping me slumped on this long chair. I'm losing tiny beads of sweat every second when they roll off my skin. I should've worn my small underwear, instead of these Bermudas. A guy in Speedos isn't the most wonderful sight to see, but I'm alone... who cares.

I wish I wasn't alone, thought. My wife's gone to work, and I wish she'd be here in her bikini she bought last year. She was afraid to wear it on the beach, that guys would look at her. I was happy she did, because they did stare. I married a gorgeous Filipino woman who's got an average body, but who's a goddess in my eyes. Her breasts aren't huge, they're going to stay perky all of our years together. She's not too tall, which makes her easy to carry and fit into many strange positions she hadn't thought of before we met. I'm not sure, but I believe she hadn't met anyone who loved diving into her with his mouth as much as I do. She finally learned to simply relax and let herself go with every stroke of my tongue into her thighs and further. She'll close her eyes and simply mumble: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... It's a treat, you know...

Ever since she's consented to shaving completely, I've made a buffet of her parts whenever I feel like it. We've sat by the pool when the neighbors were having a party. Mind you, it was in the evening and she insisted on having a towel over my head (I haven't knocked the prudish side out of her yet), but I swear I heard muttering about getting the kids into the house...

We've recorded ourselves, against her wishes, when she's on top and I slide my index around her brown bud. We had met a month before when I strapped her arms down, her face in the pillows, eating away where no guy had ever dared shove their tongue before. She had never dared dream of it. But she had no choice but to open up her legs to the ravaging of her buns. She squealed like a little girl, she couldn't believe she was being invaded like she was. For a second, I had transformed her into a dirty whore, the kind you find in the trashy porn sites, the kind men dream of, "that" was her. She was being taken, some form of rape she could enjoy. I've taken her the same way again, but it was never the same as the first time.

She's pregnant now, and I couldn't believe she'd be more anxious to strip me down like she has. After getting over the morning sickness, she's had stirrings with her body she never had before. And there is something to be said about a beautiful body being stretched, from the belly to the breasts, more ample thighs, full ass... And that small body spread before me on our king size bed simply waiting to get worn by my extended member and wanting mouth. She'll ask me to suck on her nipples, get them used to being torn apart by the baby. She likes them being grabbed with a fierce hand, for they're big and needing of a firm grip. She'll ask me to lather her with oil so the stretch marks won't do too much damage, but it's a ploy with make our bodies slide against one another, to slip my cock between her tits, and before I know it, she's pointing me where life has begun, forcing the entry to where screams are generated, where our baby is feeling the strokes of our writhing. She's had this motherhood feeling for a while, but I think creating life has made a monster of the bedroom, a sex slave who'll punish herself into pleasure. She'll force her dildo into her, further than I have been, and stand on all fours, waiting for my saliva to ease my penetration, even if that spells pain to her. That's the pain and pleasure she needs to feel complete, until I release myself into her...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.