Girls Just Want to Have Cum  - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Cum

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2006 by Kenny N Gamera

Erotica Sex Story: A flash style stroke story about a girl giving blowjobs in a bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   School   .

© 2003 Kenny N Gamera

She couldn't have stood closer to me if she were an Italian businessman. The top of her blonde head came to my nose, her sky blue eyes to my chin. I had to bend my head quite a bit to really see her face. Perfect white teeth framed by sexy pink lips smiled up at me. I smiled back.

"Hi," her voice was not the high pitched parody of a voice that many girls effect. It was natural, rich, and... sexy for lack of a better word.

I was confused. Granted, there was more than a couple of people in the place, but there was no need for her to be so close. I tried to step back. For a moment, I could note that she wore a short, logo tee shirt, cut short enough to move over her tummy when she moved, but covered it to the waist of her faded hip buggers when she stood still. Then, she filled the gap with her body.

"Hi," she said again, filling the gap in conversation. After I didn't respond, she added, "I'm Karen."

Then, she giggled.

She also weaved a little as if the resulting body motions disturbed her balance enough to need correction. This led me to guess that Karen was now drunk. Corroborating evidence existed in the form of our current place of occupation being a college hang out, and her being a college student.

"Hi," she added after allowing me to make the response I didn't make. She, then, giggled, then steadied herself again.

Finally, I answered. "Hello, I'm Kenny."

"Hi, Kenny." She giggled again. "I'm drunk."

"I see that."

"You do?" Her surprise was clear. "You can tell?"

"Yes."

"What else can you tell about me?"

"You're a student at the University."

"Wow, you're psychic."

"Not really."

"Oh," she said with a hint of disappointment. Then she perked up. "So, can you tell that I like cum?"

She picked a bad time to say that. I almost choked on a swallow of beer, trying not to spray it all over her. She laughed out loud, when she saw the shock register on my face.

"I've already have five loads. Do you want to be the sixth?"

My confusion only grew. "What?"

"See those guys over there?" She pointed to three guys near the window. "I blew them all under the table. Two other guys left after I snuck them into the john. I want to have all the guys here feed me their cum."

"What?"

She took my hand. "Come on, let's go."

She led me over to the restrooms and started for a second to push the door to the ladies room. She stopped, formed an evil grin, and turned to the men's room door. Another girl came behind us.

She said, "go 'head and do it Karen. That'll be so cool. I'll keep watch for you."

Karen opened the door and shoved me inside in front of her. The two stalls were doorless. Each had a single stainless steel toilet. She guided me inside the far one, turning me around to face her. With a little awkwardness, she sank to her knees then shed her top.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.