Candy

by Isabelle

Copyright© 2006 by Isabelle

Erotica Sex Story: Shelly decides she'll give the cute older man the time of his life, and ends up having quite a time of it herself. Shelly is savored, every inch of her, like candy by a man with a refined sweet tooth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

This is a fictional piece I wrote inspired by a real affair I had with the father of my old boss. The boss was a real bitch to be honest, but I had sex with her dad, and she just about died when she found out, so it all worked out real nice.

He was the sweetest, most considerate lover, but also the hottest. I loved how comfortable he was with his body, and mine, but I think what I liked the most, as I've tried to capture here, was getting to be viewed as such a treat. I was pure candy to him. Enjoy. Love, Is

He was the perfect gentleman. I'd been working at Junior's, an old fashioned ice cream parlor in the tourist trap part of town known as The Riverside for a couple of months. He came in at least once a week, had a single scoop of chocolate ice cream and always he made me laugh.

His name was Craig. I'd guess his age at about 50. He looked his age, but in all the right ways. He had thick hair, black at one time but now going white. The streaks of white hair from his temples and forehead looked gorgeous, like something a younger man might imitate with some bleach and hair dye. His dark brown eyes always looked just a little bit sad or serious despite his friendly smile and constant joking. Craig was a good looking man over all, keeping in shape by walking a few miles along the river every day, he had the kind of thin muscular body that seems to age the best.

I'd caught Craig looking at me a few times, but only because he didn't know I could watch his reflection in the freezer door. He would never have eyed me up and down blatantly as many of the men who came in did, some right in front of their wives. Getting dressed for work I was surprised and even a little embarrassed to catch myself thinking about Craig, wondering if he'd stop by, if he'd be unable to resist checking out my ass and long legs if I wore the green shorts, or if I'd finally catch him peeking directly if I wore my yellow t-shirt. My breasts are small enough to skip the bra, but when I do, it does not go unnoticed.

I was wearing my long flowy brown skit with a simple white silk tank top and sandals on the day that Craig and I went to the movies.

"Hey ya Shelly." he greeted me as he came through the door. "How's it today?"

"I'm great Craig. How you doing?" our usual exchange, it varied little.

"Fantastic."

"Really? Usually you're fine, or great, but today it's fantastic eh? What's going on with you?"

"I was listening to the two jackasses on morning radio and I won free tickets to The Palace, for the next year."

The Palace was an old, restored movie theatre right up the street from Junior's. They showed mostly older films, classics.

"So, you're taking me to a movie then?" I hadn't intended to take this step in our friendship, expanding it outside the ice cream parlor. I was just making banter. But Craig didn't bat an eye.

"Sure, absolutely. They've got a new one today, when do you get off?" he asked cheerily.

I realized what was happening, but I felt fine with it. I knew that Craig never took my flirting seriously, assuming I was humoring an old man. He didn't seem to realize what a sexy older man he was. So, it was no big deal to tell him that I was off at two that afternoon.

"Great. They've got a show at 2:30. Would you be alright with heading straight to The Palace after your shift?"

"No, that would be fine." and as I said this, Craig smiled and walked back out the door, without his one scoop of ice cream.

Craig was back at Junior's at two, on the dot to walk me to the theatre. He offered me his arm and I took it, noticing just how fit he was.

The movie turned out to be a film from the thirties called "Ecstasy." As the big winner of the radio promotion Craig was introduced to the manager of the theatre who told us about the picture.

"Ecstasy caused a huge stir when it was released. American audiences were appalled at Hedy Lamarr's nude scene or at least pretended to be. It's quite tame by today's standards of course, innocent even, but it's a great film without the hoopla. You and your girlfriend are in for a treat."

I squeezed Craig's arm as the word girlfriend tumbled out. I was glad that it was a long skirt day, as opposed a short shorts day. We looked more like a real May-December affair rather than a gold digger and her prospect. I was flattered to be thought the girlfriend of such an attractive and charming man.

Ecstasy started ironically enough with a May-December couple's wedding night. The older man carried the stunning Hedy Lamarr over the threshold and then went on to ignore her completely as he went about preparing himself for bed only to fall asleep in a chair leaving his new bride unsatisfied.

The nude scene was indeed innocent. Lamarr's horse running off with her clothes as she takes a quick dip in a lake. Innocent as it may have been it was sexy as can be at the same time. Lamarr is just beautiful and her being caught in the act of running around naked by a young man is a delightful fantasy.

So wrapped up in the film, I wasn't sure how long my hand was on Craig's leg before I realized I'd put it there. My heart quickened, but I decided to be okay with it. He certainly didn't seem to mind, and as the film ended it felt quite natural to take his hand as we made our way out of the theater.

"Can I buy you a cup of coffee?" Craig offered. I accepted and we discussed the film at a nearby cafe.

"What a great picture. I loved it. I want to see more classic films, to get a stronger sense of film history. What'd you think?"

"It was a good picture. But they got a few things wrong. I think that older man she started with would've been able to show Hedy a much better time than that pup she ended up with."

"Oh yeah?" I asked flirtatiously. Craig blushed. He may not have realized how it would sound before he said it. He excused himself and made his way toward the restroom.

My friends Lilly worked at the coffee shop and rushed over to my table. "Nice Shelly. He is a doll. He has tea here every morning and I just absolutely lust over him. He's so, I don't know, dignified. How'd you get up the nerve to ask him out?"

"I don't know. It just sort of happened." I wondered if Craig knew he was making the young girls of our town so hot. When he came back to the table Lilly stuck around a moment, despite my not introducing her, my attempt to tell her to beat it. She was awful. She stuck out her ass, and pushed her shoulders together. She even bit her bottom lip while laughing too loudly at Craig's jokes. Finally she went back to making espressos.

"So, you really like ice cream a-lot." I teased.

"No. Not so much. I like pretty girls who serve Ice Cream. I rarely finish the scoop you serve me." I blushed. He continued. "When it comes to sweets, I'm very picky, a connoisseur. I like chocolate, dark, rich chocolate. If you get the good stuff, a small piece is enough. You place it on your tongue and you savor it as it melts. No need to water it down with milk and nuts and too much sugar. No wonder candy bars keep getting bigger. They only hint and tease at the real pleasure."

It was then and there, that I decided I would like to have this man as a lover.

"Craig, let's go for a walk." I suggested.

I took his hand again, flashing Lilly a look as we left the cafe. Having to work by it every day, I'd forgotten just how lovely the river is. Craig knew the trails inside and out, and led me to a perfect clearing off from the water by a few yards.

"This is where I like to sit after my walk. Oddly enough nobody else seems to know about this spot, and I always have it to myself." I wondered how innocent he really was in letting me know that we were somewhere private. Craig was unlike anyone I'd ever had a lover. Obviously he was older, but he was also classy and graceful. I thought about his comment regarding the older man in the film. I was lost in these thoughts when Craig leaned over and kissed my mouth; a firm but brief peck, and then he kept his mouth nearby, waiting for the okay to continue. I kissed him back, and his arms came around me. I lay back and enjoyed being kissed thoroughly. Craig kissed my top lip, and then my bottom. Sucking lightly and appreciating every part of my mouth individually. His tongue slid lightly along the underside of my upper lip and felt his hand slide up my right leg, raising my skirt to mid thigh.

The breeze blowing off the river felt wonderful on the exposed skin of my legs. This lovely man took his time, and I felt absolutely savored. My legs had never felt so long or shapely as they did now under his long strokes. He kissed at my jaw, and my neck. He'd stop kissing, raised himself up and just looked at me; drinking me in. I felt sexy and increasingly turned as his eyes caressed my every curve.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.