He Made Us Do It - Cover

He Made Us Do It

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: It's a nice life for Claudia and her 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son that is until an escaped convict breaks into their house. How will Claudia act? Can she protect her kids? And then there is the finalle with a twist for the ages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

My name is Claudia and I am a single parent raising two children up in Lancaster. The city is a medium sized one, around a 75,000 people or so, in what is known as the high desert area about 60 miles north of Los Angeles. My daughter Jesse is 16 and growing into a beautiful young woman and my son Scott just turned 14 and is the typical teenage boy, interested in nothing but sports and girls. It is mid-summer in Lancaster and as such it doesn't get dark until around nine. I was standing at the sink washing the dinner dishes and watching the sun go down over the foothills when I heard the kids screaming, not out of fear but with joy so I dried off and walked into the living room to see what all the shouting was all about and saw that they were engrossed in something they euphemistically called 'singing' on MTV. "Alright you two, time to get ready for bed. I want both of you in the sack, lights out by ten so you had better get going."

As they raced off down the hallway to their room and I picked up the channel changer and tuned to a Lifetime Movies for Women and sat down and took another sip of my wine. They were really good kids I thought, I was lucky to have them. It had been another long day at work and I didn't get off until after six, then it was home to feed the kids. I lay back on the couch and closed my eyes and that's the last thing I remember until I felt a hand over my mouth. My eyes jerked open and there was a man standing beside me in an orange jumpsuit with blood trickling down his left arm and a gun in his right hand. I tried to talk, to scream actually, but he held his hand over my mouth and slowly shook his head and said, 'NO'.

"If you scream or make any sound at all I'll kill you, do you understand me?"

I nodded my head yes.

"That's very good, now I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, so remember no noise."

Again I shook my head so he knew I understood him.

What's you name?"

"Cla... Claudia."

"Alright Claudia, who else is in the house?"

"Uh, no one, it's just me." He slapped me across the face so hard that I thought my head was going to come off.

"Look Claudia, don't fuck with me, I'm not in the mood. I came in through your unlocked kitchen door, you really ought to be more careful Claudia, and anyway there were three plates in your drying rack. Now I don't think that a pretty lady such as yourself would have used three plates so tell me who's in the fucking house?"

"My son and daughter."

"No husband? Where's he at?"

"I'm divorced."

"For your sake I hope you're telling the truth this time Claudia, I really do. Now let's go get the kids up and out here with us. Oh, and don't worry about the phones, I've already cut your lines."

"Can't you just leave the children alone, let them sleep? I'll do anything you want, give you anything I have, but please leave my kids alone."

"Sorry Claudia but I need them out here with me so I can watch them — and control you. As you probably have guessed I escaped from a prison work detail and I need a place to hang out for a while, at least until I can contact my partner and get her up here to pick me up, so you and your family are stuck with me for a while. Now let's go."

We walked down the hallway his gun prodding me in the back, urging me forward. I stopped in Jesse's' room first and gently shook her awake.

"Huh... what... mom?"

"Come on honey, we have to go out to the living room." She sat up in bed and saw the man standing behind me.

"Who's... who's he mom?"

"Never mind honey, it will be alright just come with me."

The three of us walked into Scott's room and I woke him too. "Scott honey, come on with me and your sister."

"Mom, wha... who's that?" He said pointing to the convict.

"Don't worry honey we just have to go into the living room with him." The three of us walked down the hallway, trailed by the man, and went into the living room. Jesse was wearing her normal shorty nightgown while Scott was wearing just Jockey shorts. I could tell that the children were scared and nervous; Jesse curled up in a ball in one corner of the couch while Scott sat with his legs under him, his hands trying to cover up his nakedness. The three of us sat down on the couch while the stranger towered over us.

"That's good kids, you just do what your mother says and no one is going to get hurt. He turned to each child and asked their name and age and they told him.

"Alright. Now who has cell phones? Come on raise your hands."

The kids looked at me and I slowly raised my hand, then Jesse did too.

"Good. Scott you go gather up your mother's and sister's phones and bring them back to me. Go on, get!"

Scott left trotting down the hallway towards his sister's room.

"Now for you Jesse, can you cook?"

"A little."

"Good, then your job is to go into the kitchen and make me something to eat. Bacon and eggs would be fine. Can you do that honey?"

She nodded her head. "Yea... I think so."

"Alright, then get going and remember honey I have a gun pointed at your mother's head so don't do anything stupid or she ends up with no face."

Jesse stood up, pulled her nighte down as far as possible and shuffled off to the kitchen. She never took her eyes off of us until she disappeared into the kitchen.

Scott returned with the cell phones and handed them to the man and then came over and sat beside me.

"That's a good job boy. Claudia do you have a first aid kit in the house?"

"Yes, in the linen closet."

"Any chance you have some men's clothes left around?"

"There are some sweats my ex left after our divorce; I can get them for you."

"No way, I don't want you out of my sight, where are they?"

"On the top shelf of my closet."

"Alright, Scott you get them and then the first aid kit. Go on, get going boy!"

The man took his shoes off then stood up and shucked out of his jumpsuit. All he was wearing just a pair of worn boxer shorts. Scott came back into the living room carrying the sweats and first aid kit. He handed them to the man and he took them then tossed the first aid kit to me and put the sweats on the floor beside the chair. "Claudia, come over here and fix my arm." It was only a superficial wound apparently caused when he ran into a barb wire fence. Just about the time I finished bandaging his arm Jesse came into the living room with his food. He sat down in the big armchair, in his underwear, and turned to face us.

"OK everyone here's the deal. My name is Bristol and I need to eat and then rest while I wait for my partner. I don't think that she can possible get up here before two or three so it looks like we'll be a family for a little while. If you don't give me any problems or any shit everything will be just fine, does everyone understand?

We all nodded our heads yes.

Bristol picked up the cell phones and took the batteries out of mind then tossed it onto the table. He opened Jesse's and made one short call saying nothing but his name and giving our address and then saying 'fine' and hanging up.

"OK that's taken care of, now the three of you just sit there quietly while I eat."

We watched Bristol wolf down the bacon and eggs and a glass of OJ and I decided that he wouldn't hurt us if we just cooperated with him. I motioned to Scott and Jesse to sit quietly and the three of us sat there nervously and waited. Finally he finished eating and handed the plate and glass to Jesse and she took it out to the kitchen then returned to sit beside me.

Bristol looked at the three of us and a smirk formed on his face. He looked over at my daughter. "You know something Jesse; you're a very attractive girl. Are you still a virgin?"

Whoops, that was it! That was too much for me and definitely out of line. I jumped up, "Look Mr. Bristol, you leave my kids alone. I told you I'll do what ever you want but just leave my kids out of this!"

Laughing he pointed the gun right between my eyes. "Claudia, Claudia, you'll do what ever I want anyway, so sit down and shut the fuck up. Now Jesse, answer my fucking question." The barrel of the gun swung Jesse's way

Jesse's' eyes darted over to me and then down to the floor. "Uh... no, no I'm not."

My head swiveled around to face my daughter. "What!" I screamed at her. "What do you mean you're not a virgin? Who the hell have you been with?"

Tears formed in her eyes and she began to sniffle. "Bradley mom. I'm sorry it just sort of happened."

Bradley was Jesse's current boyfriend de jour and the son of one of my best friends. "Oh my God Jesse, oh my God, how could you?"

Jesse began to sob in earnest and she grabbed me around the waist. "Momma I'm sorry, really I am."

Bristol began to laugh. "Well, well that just goes to show ya that mom's don't always know everything. How about you boy, you still a virgin?"

Scott looked defiantly at the man then slowly nodded his head yes.

"OK, your turn mom. You have a steady boyfriend?"

"No."

"Hummm, I guess you don't get screwed much then?"

I didn't even dignify him with an answer.

"Well?" He pointed the gun towards Jesse.

"No, I don't have the time for such things, I'm busy working and trying to raise a family."

"So you don't you like sex then? Is that why your husband left you, no sex drive?"

"The bastard didn't leave me I threw his ass out and it isn't true, I have as big a sex drive as any other mother of two, it's just that I really don't have the time for that and besides I'm trying to set a good example for my children although apparently that isn't working either."

"I see no time, no energy and setting an example for the kids, Christ your pussy ought to be as tight as a drum. Say, I've got an idea, how about a little show for me and the kids, after all I've been locked up for over a year now and just the thought of a naked woman turns me on. And as for the example, well it appears that Jesse didn't catch on and maybe Scott needs some visuals to help him along so why don't you stand up and give us a little show."

"No, God damn it, I will not! Not in front of my children!"

"Ok bitch, that's fine with me. Come here Jesse, I think you'll put on a better show anyway."

"MOMMA!" Jesse screamed and held on to me tightly.

"Alright Bristol, just leave her alone, I'll do it."

"Now that's what I wanted to hear, so come over here and let me have a look at you."

Jesse still held on to me tightly, "No momma, don't do it.

"It's alright honey, I'll be fine." I got off the couch and walked over to his chair and just stood there while his eyes scanned my whole body. Finally he rose up and ran a hand through my hair, down across my face and over my breast. I shivered with a combination of fear and contempt.

"Not to bad Claudia, not bad at all. How old are you?"

"37."

"Jesus you really look good for your age, now take off your blouse."

I turned and look at my children. Scott was looking down into his lap, his eyes avoiding the situation and Jesse was just starring at the wall behind me. I turned back to face Bristol, took a deep breath and reached up and unbuttoned my blouse and when I got to the last button I pulled the blouse out from my skirt and off my shoulder and dropped it onto the floor. I was tremendously embarrassed at standing in front of my kids half naked and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Very nice Claudia. What's your bra size?"

"35C."

"Give it to me."

I shut my eyes tightly and reached behind me and unsnapped my bra and shucked it off my shoulders and tossed it onto his lap.

"Wow! Those puppies stand out right nice Claudia. It's a real shame that they're not getting any attention"

"OK Bristol, you got your jollies, now can I cover up?"

"Oh Claudia you didn't pay any attention to me at all, the fun is just getting started. Jesse get your ass over here and stand behind your mother."

I turned my head and nodded to her that it was alright. She reluctantly got off the couch and walk up behind me. Her hands were shaking, mostly from fear I guessed. I patted her on the head and whispered. "It will be alright honey, just do what he tells you."

Bristol laughed again, "Yea it will be just fine honey, now get down on your knees and take off your mom's skirt."

Jesse dropped onto her knees and then with trembling hands reached up and unzipped my skirt and slid it over my hips and down my legs until it puddled at my feet. I lifted each of my feet and she took off my skirt and carefully folded it and laid it on the floor.

"Very good Jesse, now take off her panty hose too."

"Momma do I have too?"

"Yes honey, do what he says." I felt her tiny fingers shaking as they hooked inside my waistband and pulled my pantyhose down to my ankles. She sat on down her butt and unlaced my shoes then gently took them off. Once she had my shoes off Jesse pulled my hose off my feet and just sat there with tears streaming down her cheeks. I was mortified, here I was standing there in front of this stranger and my two children in nothing but a pair of cotton panties.

"Turn around Claudia; I want to see all of you."

I covered my breasts with my arms and did a 360 twirl and stopped.

"Jesus Christ Claudia I said I wanted to see all of you, so drop your fucking arms."

I did as he asked but I stood stock still, trembling with the fear of what he was going to ask me do next.

"Alright Claudia now for the grand finale, I want you to face me, bend over at the waist and slowly pull down your panties. Do you understand what I want?"

"Yes." I turned around and looked at my son, sitting on the couch his face impassive but I knew he had to be damn scared too. I shrugged my shoulders and mouthed the words "I'm sorry' to him then turned around and bent over and started too pull down my panties. I knew what Bristol wanted to happen because I used to tease my husband in exactly the same way. Bent over, slowly revealing my ass, then the little brown puckered hole then slowly my labia would come into Scott's view and bent over in this position he would have a perfect view of my pussy. I finished and looked up at Bristol, "Can I stand up now?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.