Hey Jude

by Harddaysknight

Copyright© 2006 by Harddaysknight

Fiction Story: Take a sad story and make it better! Husband realizes wife is major part of his life, but is it too late?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual  

I had been thinking about it for some time. I was in upper management at my company. My salary was six figures and I was enjoying the fruits of many years of hard work and dedication to my job. My only problem was my wife, Judy.

We would be celebrating 25 years of marriage soon. She was a beautiful girl when we met. Her figure was absolutely incredible! She was smart, energetic, supportive, loving and faithful. In short, Judy was the perfect wife. That was then and this is now.

After two wonderful children and 25 years of marriage, she had gained some weight. She also had become quite boring. Who wants to hear about soap operas and those damn reality TV shows? I had outgrown Judy in every way possible. I was reluctant to take her to company events and dinners. I needed a wife that brought looks of appreciation, and even envy, from the other executives, not pity.

I was only a few years from my fiftieth birthday and I wanted, no, I needed to position myself for my peak earning years and then retirement. I needed a woman that I could be proud to escort to dinners and other social activities. I needed a woman that understood how difficult business is, and could help me achieve my lofty goals. In short, Judy was holding me back. Most of the other men in upper management in my company had shed their first wife and had married younger, sexier women that were more appropriate for men of position and power. It was time for me to make some difficult decisions.

I don't know when the idea actually crystallized. I had been considering my options for almost a year. I didn't want to appear to be the insensitive, self-centered bastard that tossed out his wife, the mother of his children, to find a hot, young nymph. I had to find a way to justify my actions. I needed to look like the victim and not some kind of monster.

There were many reasons for me to be cautious. Judy had been a wonderful mother to our kids and I didn't want to alienate them. Then there was the fact that my aging parents seemed to love Judy more than they did me. The few times Judy and I had real marital discord, my mother would chew me a new asshole and stick up for Judy! How can mothers forget who their children are?

Both my sisters were Judy's best friends and Judy's brother was my golf partner. He was a great guy, but he was big and he thought the world of his baby sister. These were some of the things I was up against.

I realized that the only way to escape my marriage with any semblance of harmony with my family was to prove that Judy was unfaithful to me. That would make my position stronger, although I suspected my mother would probably still tell me I must have a needle dick and Judy was right to look for a real man.

Once I decided that I had to prove Judy was having an affair, it followed that it was necessary for it to happen. That was not an easy task! I was certain she had always been totally faithful to me. I would sooner bet on peace in Iraq than Judy breaking her marriage vows. Judy was, by nature, a very loyal loving woman.

Early in our marriage, I noticed how men looked at Judy. She was extremely desirable to any man with eyes. I needed to protect my interests concerning my wife. I talked Judy into starting a family right away while I worked to support us. Judy made a great mother and talking her into that was not overly difficult. As the kids grew, I convinced her that she was needed by them as a full time mother.

Even then, she was still a beautiful and very desirable woman. Having two children had only served to make her more voluptuous. If I allowed Judy to enter the work force, men would be constantly making attempts at seducing her. Of that, I had no doubt.

The kids were grown now. Our daughter graduated college with an accounting degree and our son was in his last year. He was already putting out applications for employment in his field of engineering. I was extremely proud of how my children had turned out and attributed much of their success to Judy's constant attention and love.

Our nest was empty and Judy had begun to add the weight when the kids graduated high school and left for college. She was bored and turned to eating to fill her time. She began to spend more and more time watching television and eating snacks. She never told me, but my guess is that she added forty or more pounds in a two-year stretch. Her tits were bigger than ever, but so were her ass and thighs. She was self-conscious about her weight and never used our pool any more.

How could I get her interested in having an affair if she was so ashamed of her figure? Where could she even meet men that might be interested? Not in front of the television! My plan gradually took form. The very reasons that I kept Judy close to home for so many years were the very reasons I was going to push her out into society!

"Dear, I've noticed that you seem bored around the house lately," I began. "I think you would be happier if you found some sort of employment. Even a part time job would generate some interesting moments and relieve some of your boredom."

"Jason! You could be a mind reader," grinned Judy. "I've been thinking about getting a job for some time, but I didn't know how to bring it up to you. You never wanted me to work outside our home. I was afraid I would upset you if I suggested I get a job of some kind."

"I just wanted you to be there when the kids needed you, Judy. They are grown and gone and we need to think about your needs," I replied smoothly. "Why don't you start checking web sites and classifieds to see what is out there?"

"To be honest, Jason, I have already been doing exactly that. I have a few ideas in mind. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I'm sure I can find something that will fit into our schedule. I don't want to steal time I spend with you, Sweetheart," Judy added.

I silently congratulated myself on how cleverly I had planted the seed. The hardest thing was having the patience to make my plan work. I knew it could be a year or more before the whole thing came to fruition. I knew it would be a long year, but I had to find the discipline to stay the course.

It was just three days later that Judy broke the news to me at dinner.

"Jason, I've found a position I like!" blurted Judy as she worked on her second pork chop.

"Doggie-style, as I well know, Judy. That really isn't news, however, unless it's with the mailman," I joked.

I thought Judy was going to choke on her mashed potatoes as she struggled to breathe.

"Don't make jokes while I'm eating!" laughed Judy. "Actually it was the UPS guy and if he hadn't shown me how it's done, I wouldn't have believed it was even possible. The difficult part is keeping the goat from eating the whipped cream and the cucumbers, at least before he's supposed to eat them!"

I mulled that retort over for a moment, pretending to consider the possibilities as Judy watched my face.

"You know I'm not that fond of whipped cream. What you don't know about is my rather strong attraction to goats," I grinned. "I'm afraid the UPS man, well intentioned as he may have been, has presented a situation I must decline."

"I told him that you liked most farm animals far too well to feel comfortable with the position he so kindly showed me," nodded Judy. "He promised the next swing through the neighborhood he'd have some honey, carrots, and a Doberman. Dogs don't like sweets or vegetables, so I don't see how it would work. In the spirit of expanding my abilities to please my husband, I agreed to try his alternatives with him."

"Good girl!" I praised. "This sounds like something I'd be interested in. "Would I be correct in thinking that in this new scenario, I would be taking the place of the goat, and the Doberman would be assuming my place?"

"You've done this before?" chuckled Judy. "Damn, I thought I had found something new!"

"I would expect there isn't a husband on the block that hasn't done the old 'Ho-Dobie-Carrot' trick a few times," I answered.

"Jason, it is so hard to be serious with you! I've found a job!" laughed Judy. "I'm starting real estate classes next week. Sam Gault, of Sam Gault Real Estate, is sponsoring me. In a few weeks I'll be a licensed real estate professional!"

I should have felt pleased with the news. Sam Gault was not only the most successful real estate broker in the area, he was also known far and wide as a real pussy hound. He'd probably bang Judy like a screen door! Somehow that thought made my stomach turn.

"I know all about his success with the ladies, Jason. I saw you scowl when I mentioned his name. You never have to worry about me. I can take care of myself. Besides, he'd never want an old cow like me."

"He'd fuck a snake if he could get his head under the rock!" I retorted. "He'd have no qualms about fucking you or any other cow that gets in his pasture!"

Judy jumped up and ran to the bedroom and slammed the door. It occurred to me that I had made a couple blunders. I had more or less agreed with her assessment that she was a cow and I had protested her involvement with Sam Gault. He fit into my scheme better than any other man in the entire Poconos! I would have to work on my natural tendency to be possessive and jealous. Would that bastard fuck my wife? Was she too chubby for him? Who did he think he was, refusing to fuck Judy? I realized I was jumping the gun and decided it was time to step up the game.

I went into the bedroom and found Judy crying with her head buried in the pillow. I sat down on the bed and began to rub her shoulders.

"Judy, I'm a jackass! We were having a great time and I stupidly ruined it. I promise I'll never suggest that your relationship with Sam Gault is anything less than professional," I avowed. "I trust you completely and will never let you see any form of jealousy from me, ever again."

"That didn't hurt nearly as much as when you agreed I was a cow!" wailed Judy. "I'm just a fat, middle-aged housewife. Why am I trying to kid myself by getting a job in sales? People don't buy from pigs. I should settle for something more appropriate for an old cow!"

"If that is the problem, let's solve it, not bitch and moan about it," I proposed as I rubbed Judy's ample ass. "Tomorrow I'll sign us both up at Silver's Gym. We'll get into shape together. Hell, if you lose a few pounds but keep those tits, you'll have male clients eating out of your bra... I mean hands."

"You'd be willing to join and go with me?" sobbed Judy into her pillow.

I had been thinking I needed to shape up so I could find a really hot fox when I was single again. Judy needed to lose enough to make some guy want to fuck her brains out, so it was a win-win situation. I marveled at how clever I had become. It even made me look like a loving, considerate husband.

"Darling, I'd be delighted to join the gym with you. We'll be in the best shape of our lives a year from now. You'll see!" I promised.

The next day I stopped at the gym and filled out the forms, paid the fees, and started the ball rolling. Being a woman, Judy insisted we shop for workout clothes. We had to look good while we sweated and suffered! I was going to object until it occurred to me that a lot of affairs got started in gyms! There would be other chubs trying to thin down. Judy would look pretty good to them. Hell, she was still a very attractive woman, even with the extra pounds. This could work well for me.

While we were shopping, Judy decided she needed a professional wardrobe for her new career. I considered suggesting it was bit early to buy clothes for a job that required passing a state test. That might not be a very easy task. I held my tongue because I had to be the loving, supportive husband. We could afford it, and besides, if I could prove adultery, I would save tons more in the settlement than the clothes cost.

It took a couple days to buy all the accessories Judy felt we needed to be stylish as we suffered. She also changed her food shopping habits. I couldn't find a potato chip in the goddamn house! We had cauliflower, granola bars, and other weird shit for snacks. Meals were smaller and always included salads. Judy didn't starve herself, or me, but she certainly cut our caloric intake.

We would meet at the gym after Judy finished her classes for the day. She told me all about her day as we used the treadmill. I had to wonder how she could walk that far, that fast and still be able to speak. I was sweating like a butcher and barely able to nod in agreement from time to time. I'd get up every morning sore and tired and wonder if the whole plan was worth the effort.

It was a little easier the second week, so Judy increased the speed we walked, and then the slope! As we grew accustomed to the weight machines, she added more weight. She watched me like a hawk, always pushing me to the limit. I resented it at first. Then I realized she was pushing herself even harder. We spent around 90 minutes in the gym and Judy was working hard every minute. Then, just for the hell of it, Judy began to teach herself French. I mean she decided to learn to read and write French, to help her relax from studying real estate so much. It just seemed to me that beer was a much better alternative for relaxing.

The day came for her real estate test. She was extremely nervous and I did all I could to assure her. I had helped her study and had learned a fair amount about selling property as a result.

I waited in the lounge while Judy took the test. I actually fell asleep. All the exercise we had been getting was increasing my stamina, but I found that when I relaxed, I really relaxed.

Judy woke me up by shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, Rip!" she laughed. "I passed the test!"

"How do you know already? Don't you have to wait for the results in the mail?" I asked.

"Get out of the stone age, Alley Op," grinned Judy. "Computers are all the rage. I only missed one question. Sam will be glad to hear about my score!"

There was that name again. This time I kept my smile. I knew Judy was watching me closely. I had to wonder to myself why the UPS man couldn't fuck her instead. Those guys were supposed to be good at seducing housewives. It just seemed better to me to be cuckolded by a stranger than that damn Sam Gault! Then I wondered why it made a difference to me. I had no answer for that question. Finally I told myself that Judy should have an enjoyable experience when she first strayed. Then I would put her through hell when I told all our relatives and tossed her ass out! I had to admit my plan wasn't perfect.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.