Coatrooms

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He forgave her once.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

The wife and I hadn't been getting along for some time. I'll have to accept half the blame, but only half and in truth I guess ten percent would be the more accurate number. My contribution to the problem consisted of my inability to believe that Nan hadn't cheated on me. She swore she hadn't and I just didn't believe her.


We had been at her company Christmas party and there was ample booze flowing. Nan gets a little loose when she gets some alcohol in her and it sometimes can be fun to watch her when she becomes the life of the party. I have two left feet and don't care to dance, but Nan would live on the dance floor if she could and that night was no exception. She danced with anyone who asked her. She got kissed by damned near every man she danced with if he got her under the mistletoe. It was her party and she was enjoying herself so I just sat back and watched.

I hadn't paid much attention at the time, but looking back on it, it seemed that for every dance she had with someone else she had two with her boss Brian. I did notice, but I thought nothing of it at the time, that three times when she danced with Brian he had maneuvered her (or she him) under the mistletoe.

I had been taking pictures and about three hours into the party I ran out of film. I had another two rolls in my overcoat pocket so I had gotten up and gone to the coatroom to get it. My coat was in the back and I was fishing in the pockets for the film when I overheard two women talking.

"Can you believe it? And right in front of her husband too."

"He must be blind."

"Maybe he is too busy taking pictures to see what she and Brian have been doing."

"Everyone can see it. Of course everyone else here knows what goes on in Brian's office over lunch hour."

They walked away; I found the film and went back to our table. Nan was sitting there and she asked me where I had gone and I told her that I had gone to get more film. I love gossip as much as the next person and I was just getting ready to ask her who it was that Brian was having an affair with when one of her co-workers came up and asked her to dance. I made a mental note to pump her for the dirt on the way home.

Another hour went by. I hadn't been paying all that much attention to Nan since she was always out on the dance floor and I'd lost track of her. I had gone to take a leak and I was just coming out of the bathroom when I saw Nan come out of a room just down the hall and hurry back toward the ballroom. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like she had been buttoning her blouse as she walked out. I stood there and watched her walk down the hallway back to the ballroom and wondered if I had really seen what I thought I had.

I don't know why I did it, curiosity I suppose, but I walked over to the room that Nan had come out of and opened the door and looked in. There was a man standing there with his back to me, his right arm was moving and I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled up or down. He turned around and I saw that it was Brian.

"I was looking for Nan. Someone told me they had seen her come in here."

"They must have been mistaken. She hasn't been here."

"I can see that. Sorry to have barged in on you."

While I had been talking a quick glance had shown me that his zipper was up. I turned and headed back to our table. Nan came out of that room and he said she hadn't been there. She had been buttoning her blouse and he was pulling up his zipper and I was starting to have a bad feeling. Five minutes later Brian came back into the room and as soon as I saw him sit down I got up and went back to the room where I had seen him, went inside and looked around.

It was obviously a meeting room. There was a long rectangular table with eight chairs around it, a wastebasket in the corner and nothing else. I looked at the table in the area where Brian had been standing and saw that two chairs in that area had been pushed apart to create a space and on the table in front of that space were some wet spots — pale, almost milky white wet spots. I walked to the spot and looked down and in my minds eye I could see it. Nan on her back and Brian fucking her and their juices dropping down on the table.

From where I was standing I could see into the wastebasket and I noticed a touch of pink and when I looked closer I saw it was a white handkerchief with the pink initials NCD on it. It was from a set of six that I had given Nan for her birthday. I picked it up and it was wet. I sniffed it and I smelt pussy, wet pussy with just a trace of something else that I was willing to bet was Brian's cum and that generated another picture in my mind. The two had finished fucking and Nan had stood up and had used her handkerchief to wipe herself and then she had tossed it in the trash.

I stood there as my brain took in all the information, collated it, and looked at it from several angles.

  • The women I'd overheard when I was in the coatroom.

  • All the dances she had with Brian and the kisses under the mistletoe.

  • Nan buttoning her blouse as she came out of the room.

  • Brian zipping up when I cam into the room and Brian denying that Nan had been there.

  • Nan's handkerchief, wet with what I was sure was Brian's cum and her pussy juice.

The conclusion I reached was that my wife was cheating on me with her boss. Not one shred of positive proof, but the circumstantial evidence, at least to me, was overwhelming.

I went back to the party and took my seat. I hadn't been gone more that five minutes and when I'd gone Nan had been on the dance floor with Todd and she was still out there with him. The music stopped as the band finished their last set of the night and Todd walked Nan back to the table. I looked at her closely to see if I could see some sign of what she had been up to, but I saw nothing.

Twenty minutes later Nan and I had our coats on and we were headed home. As soon as I pulled out of the parking lot I said:

"You have been holding out on me sweetie."

"What do you mean?"

"You know I'm like an old woman when it comes to gossip" and then I told her about what I'd overheard while in the coatroom. "How come you never told me about that?"

She looked away from me and it was too dark in the car to see her expression as she said:

"I haven't heard anything like that."

I changed the subject. "You sure looked hot out there on the dance floor tonight and I'll bet I'm not the only one who thought so. I'll bet you left more than a few cocks hard tonight. I know I've got one from watching you. Why don't you slide over here next to me and let me show you?"

"Not tonight Rob. I'm exhausted and all I want to do is go home and go to bed."

"That's not fair."

"What do you mean by that?"

"All day long I've tried to make love o you and you kept telling me to wait until we got home tonight. I've been walking around with a stiffie all day waiting for the party to be over."

"I'm sorry honey. I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"You sure that you don't have another reason for not wanting to make love to me tonight?"

"What does that mean?"

"Think about it sweetie, just think about it."

"No Rob, I want to know what you are getting at."

"No you don't Nan, you don't want to know what I'm getting at. You really don't want to know. We'll go home and I'll sleep on it and see if I feel different tomorrow."

"No Rob, not tomorrow, now! I want to know right now."

"Okay Nan, you want it now, you got it. I think you don't want to make love tonight because you don't dare let me get anywhere near your pussy. You don't want me to discover that I wouldn't be the first one to use it tonight."

"Just what the hell are you accusing me of?"

"I'm accusing you of cheating on me Nan. I'm accusing you of having fucked Brian tonight at the party and I'm accusing you of being the women that the ladies were talking about when I was in the coatroom getting my film."

"How dare you! You are out of your fucking mind."

"Am I? Well let me run it down for you Nan." I told her everything I'd seen and what I'd found when I went back to the meeting room. "It's all there Nan. Your begging off on sex tonight is the final nail in the coffin. You don't dare let me find out for sure that I'd be getting sloppy seconds."

"That is just preposterous Rob. I don't know how you can believe that I would do that."

"Okay Nan, let's hear your explanation."

"First off, I told you that I've never heard anything about what goes on in Rob's office. Yes I danced with him a lot tonight, but since you don't or won't dance with me I dance with anyone who asks. So Brian asked me more often than anyone else, what does that prove? Kisses under the mistletoe are nothing new, it happens every year and you've never bitched about it before. We were in the room because Brian wanted to tell me privately that I was going to be made head of accounting after the first of the year. My hankie was in the trash can because I spilled my drink on the table and I used the hankie to wipe it up and then I didn't want to put the wet hankie in my purse so I threw it away. As far as my buttoning my blouse was concerned I think you imagined it. I have no idea what Brian was doing with his zipper."

"Why did he say that you hadn't been in the room?"

"Probably because he thought if you knew I'd been in there with him you would think the ridiculous thoughts you are thinking now. I've said all I'm going to on the matter. You can believe it or not and I don't much care."

The rest of the trip home was made in silence. Once in the house Nan went to our bedroom, grabbed a pillow and headed for the spare bedroom. I stripped, got in bed and lay there staring up at the ceiling until I fell asleep.


I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and reading the morning paper when Nan came into the room. She poured herself a cup of coffee and then went into the living room. I finished the paper, rinsed out my coffee cup and then went out into the garage to do an oil change on the car. That done, I went back into the house and got ready to watch some football. The game had just started when Nan came into the room and sat down.

"Did a nights sleep clear all of that nonsense out of your head?"

"I looked over at her, "No, in fact now I'm even more positive I was right. Three things Nan. I caught you in a lie, I've gone over in my mind what I saw and now I'm positive that I did see what I thought I saw and finally, your own actions last night after I confronted you."

"You are unreal Rob. What lie did you catch me in and what action of mine convinced you and what are you so sure that you saw?"

"The lie was over the handkerchief. Actually, it was two lies. The first was when you said you used it to wipe up a spilled drink. You drink scotch on the rocks and Brian as drinking vodka tonics. Neither of those is a milky white drink and the spots on the table were milky white — just like cum. I sniffed the hankie when I took it out of the wastebasket and it did not smell of alcohol; it smelled like pussy and sex and I've had my nose buried in your bush enough tomes to know the smell. If that wasn't enough, neither scotch nor vodka leave a crust when they dry. The hankie is up in my coat pocket and I checked it again this morning and it is crusty; just like it would be if you wiped your cunt with it after you and Brian finished fucking on that table. The second part of the lie is that you tossed it because you didn't want to put a wet rag in your purse. You weren't carrying a purse with you when you came out of that room. You didn't have anything in your hands when you came out of that room and I know this because I saw you use both hands to button your blouse.

"Lastly was what you did when we got home last night. Actually it was two things, what you did and what you didn't do. What you did was grab a pillow and get as far away from me as you could. You didn't dare take the chance that I would grab your cunt when we got in bed because you knew what I would find. What you didn't do was the other side of that same coin. All you had to do while you were being indignant was lift your skirt and tell me to check your cunt for myself. You could have told me to stick my fingers in it, get down and stick my nose in it, lick it and prove to myself that I was being a fool, but that isn't what you did is it? No Nan, you have been busted and the only thing left for me to do is decide what I'm going to do about it."

I got up and left the room.


We avoided each other for the next couple of days. During that time I wrestled with what to do. What complicated things was the fact that I loved Nan and had since the first day I had laid eyes on her. Until that stupid Christmas party I'd thought that she loved me as much as I loved her and that we had a great marriage. How did you just take fifteen years and walk away from it? I was between a rock and a hard place. I couldn't bear the thought of not being with her and I couldn't stand being around her.

It was in that frame of mind that I went to see a divorce lawyer. He was very up front about it. I had nothing to go on, proof wise, so any divorce would be a he said/she said affair and I would come out of the deal screwed. I made more than she did so I would end up paying alimony, everything we had we be split fifty/fifty and I would end up paying for both lawyers and the court costs out of my half. Even if I had proof Nan cheated things would not be much different. I could get out of paying alimony and her lawyer, but everything else would be pretty much the same. His advice to me was to work on putting the marriage back together. If I couldn't do that I should hire a private investigator to try and get the goods on her and then come back and see him.

I was sitting in the living room staring at nothing at all and sipping a beer and thinking over what the lawyer had told me when Nan came home from work. She came into the room, sat down and then just looked at me for a couple of minutes and then said:

"Rob, we can't go on like this. I know what you are thinking and you are wrong, but there is no way I can prove it to you. I could bring people from work to tell you I don't spend my lunch hours in Brian's office, but you wouldn't believe them because they are my friends. I could bring Brian to you and he would tell that nothing happened between us, but you wouldn't believe him either. I love you Rob and I don't want our marriage to go into the toilet. I need you to meet me half way."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I quit my job today. I can't go work for Brian with you thinking what you are thinking. My marriage means more to me than that job. I need you to put your thoughts behind you and I need for you to forgive me in your mind even though I've done nothing I need to be forgiven for. Just say in your mind, "Okay, she screwed up, but she loves me and I forgive her." I do love you Rob, I do, and I don't want our marriage to go bust."

Well, I did love her and so I did forgive her, but I could never forget. We patched things up and got on with life, but things were never the same after that.


Two years went by and Nan received the invitation to her class reunion. I didn't really want to go, but she kept after me about it until I finally caved in and agreed to go. It was a five-hour drive to get there and by the time the drive was over I had worked myself into believing I'd have an okay time. My class was two years ahead of Nan's, but I would know a few people there.

The first person I saw when I walked into the hotel ballroom was Michelle, a classmate of Nan's and an old girlfriend of mine. I guess I should really say a "special" old girlfriend of mine. She was dressed in a black cocktail dress that stopped just above her knees. In her black high heels she looked positively stunning. She was surrounded by a herd of ex-jocks that looked like they had let themselves go to seed.

I felt a stirring in my pants as I thought back to the night at the drive-in movie when we had relieved each other of the burden of carrying around our virginities. I thought we had an undying love at the time, but two months later she dumped me for a college guy who later dumped her. She had tried to come back to me and I had pretty much told her to fuck off and die. Six months later I was off to college and hadn't seen her since. I wondered if she would recognize me and what she might do if she did. I remembered the day I told her to piss off and I remembered the slap I had gotten from her.

I did know some of the other people at the reunion, but none well enough to sit down and socialize with so I followed Nan's lead and sat where she sat and moved when she did. I was doing my usual, sitting and sipping my drink and taking pictures and Nan was doing her usual, drinking more than she should and staying out on the dance floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.