Crash - Cover

Crash

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: This is a romantic story of a young man coming of age and the special realtionships between two sets of parents, his and his girlfriend's. Like most love stories there is sex and tragedy and a wonderful relationship that develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Unlike the recent movie of the same name which told the story of people who were so devoid of real human contact that they 'crashed' into each another just to have the comfort of another person, this is a story about two very close knit families. These two families are both friends and neighbors and know each other so well that they don't need any more comfort than is already present through their daily contact with each other. Yet even with that comfort and contact they too had a fatal crash!

No one knows for sure what happened on that Sunday afternoon in June, not the lone survivor, not the police who responded to the scene of the accident nor the traffic investigators who later looked into the cause of the tragedy. There were five people inside the minivan, three adults and two teenagers, only the boy survived and no one is sure how he came through with only minor abrasions and a mild concussion.

What the investigators found out is that the two families had decided on a combined weeklong summer camping trip in the rural Oregon Mountains. At the last minute Mrs. Jesse Stone stayed home because her mother was ill in the local nursing home and she decided to stay behind and help care for her. Jesse's' husband Carl and her daughter Vivian (Vie) made the trip along with their friends, Mr. and Mrs. William (Bill) Anderson and their son, Nick. Mr. Anderson was behind the wheel and Carl Stone was sitting in the front passenger seat. Both men were wearing their seatbelts. Barbara Anderson was sitting behind her husband and Vivian was sitting behind her father and they too were wearing their seatbelts. In the rear passenger seat was the boy, Nick, apparently lying down and perhaps even asleep, but he was not wearing his seatbelt and that is probably what saved his life although no one will ever know for sure.

The final police report reads like a daily diary entry. The families broke camp at approximately 11:15a.m. on Sunday morning and started down the mountain for home at approximately 11:49a.m. Bill Anderson, who had no previous driving citations of any sort, not even a parking ticket, was behind the wheel and for some unknown reason driving at a high rate of speed, now estimated to be 50MPH. The vehicle was careening down a treacherous dirt road where the posted speed was 25MPH. At a point that was exactly 11.4 miles southeast of the campsite the van careened out of control and crashed through the wooden guardrail. After turning in a 360-degree circle it rolled onto its side and then flipped upside down and slid approximately 500 feet down the canyon where it came to a rest in a small stream. Although the airbags deployed, William Anderson was killed when the steering wheel collapsed then crushed his chest against his seat, which had broken loose from the floorboard and pinned him against the dashboard. Barbara Anderson and Vivian Stone were both crushed to death when the van's roof collapsed downward on top of them, crushing them against their seats. Carl Stone apparently had a heart attack and then was drown when the vehicle came to rest upside down in the stream. The four friends and family members were pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, with only the boy, Nick having survived. Apparently, as the vehicle initially made its 360-degree circle, Nick was thrown from the rear seat through the rear window, which was inexplicably wide open. Nick was taken by emergency ambulance to the local community hospital where he was stabilized and then further transferred to Walton Community Hospital and Trauma Center in Fairfax, Oregon, where they all had lived.

Nick remained in a coma for his first week of hospitalization then suddenly 'woke' up. On that afternoon he was disoriented and didn't know where he was nor why. He had no recollection whatsoever of the accident or what had happened to his family and friends. He was lying in a hospital room contemplating what was happening to him when a nurse walked in the door.

"Well, well look who's awake. How are we feeling Mr. Anderson?"

"Uh, OK I guess. Where am I? Why am I here? What's going on?"

The nurse, her nametag said that she was Carol Wilson, RN, adjusted his IV flow and took his pulse. "Slow down Mr. Anderson, slow down. You were in an automobile accident a week ago and were transferred here from the community hospital in Watsonville, do you remember anything?"

Nick was becoming agitated at the casualness of the nurse. "Uh, no I don't. Where are my parents? Where is Vivian?"

"You just lay still Mr. Anderson and I'll go get the doctor and he can explain everything."

"Would you please quit calling me Mr. Anderson, Mr. Anderson is my father!"

Not anymore Carol thought as she walked out of the room without saying another word. Nick lie back on his pillow and immediately fell asleep. The next time he woke up Jesse Stone was sitting in the chair next to his bed and there were tears running down her cheeks. "Mrs. Stone, Jesse, what are you doing here? Where are my mom and dad?"

"Oh honey." She rose up out of the chair and hugged Nick, kissed him on the forehead, and then sat back down. "Oh baby I'm so sorry, they're... they're all gone."

"Gone? Who's gone - where?"

"Jesus honey, all of them. Your mom and dad, Carl, Vivian, all of them."

"Gone, what do you mean gone? What happened?"

"You don't remember anything do you?"

"Well I remember us all getting ready to leave camp. We loaded the van around noon or something like that then headed down the hill. I was, ah, kind of tired and was laying down on the backseat and that's the last thing I can remember. What happened?"

"I'm sorry Nick, really I am. There was an accident and the van went through a guardrail, rolled over and slid down a hill into a ravine. Apparently you were thrown out the rear window and that saved your life. Everyone one else was killed. Oh God, I'm so sorry Nick." The tears were now running in torrents down Jesse's cheeks and falling onto Nick's bed sheets.

Nick began sobbing as Jesse held him in her arms. He lifted his head from her bosom and looked into her eyes. "Do I have to go to a foster home or orphanage Jesse? God I don't think I could stand that."

"No honey, you'll stay with me. Our families have a joint trust and I'm your responsible party as well as your legal guardian, so I'll take care of you, at least until you reach the legal age of 18 then you'll be free to go out on your own."

"Oh thank God Jesse. You've always been like a second mother to me anyway, so at least I can depend on you to take care of me."

The next three months were a whirlwind of legal activity for both Nick and Jesse. Several years previously both families had entered into a 'family' trust, making each other the beneficiaries of their wills, insurance policies and legal guardians of their respective children just in case they were the sole survivors of a terrible accident. After the reading of the will and signing all the necessary paperwork Jesse became Nick's legal guardian and responsible for his trust. After the sale of the Anderson home and receipt of the insurance monies Nick was financially set for the foreseeable future with a fortune estimated at $1.12 million dollars. Jesse was well taken care of too. With her husband and daughter's deaths her house was immediately paid off and she received almost a million dollars from the insurance company. With both there lives financially secure neither Jesse or Nick would want for anything in the near future, anything that is except for the love and affection they had both lost in the crash.

Nick returned to high school for his junior year and mostly moped his way through the entire year, barely making passing grades. It became apparent to everyone that Nick just didn't care anymore. Jesse wasn't in much better condition, spending her days sipping vodka and looking at the pictures of her beloved Carl and Vivian. Two weeks before the end of the school year Jesse received a call from the local sheriff's office requesting she attend a meeting with the sheriff. When she arrived at the sheriff's station they told her that Nick had been caught at school with a baggy of marijuana.

"Look Mrs. Stone, Jesse, I know what you and Nick have been through, everyone in town does and there is more sympathy for you that you might imagine but I think that you and Nick have to do something to straighten out your lives. My deputies tell me that you spend most of your day drinking then drive downtown to get more booze, stoned I might add. And now there are Nick's drugs, what are you going to do Jesse? Christ either you have to do something about the situation or I'll be forced to take some action. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

Jesse sat upright in her chair, cleared her throat and answered the sheriff. "Yes Sheriff Martin, I understand and I'll take care of it, I promise."

"Alright Jesse, I'll hold you to that promise."

That evening at the dinner table I hemmed and hawed then brought up the drug bust to Nick, even though I was pretty sure he didn't want to talk about it. "Look Nick honey, you and I have a problem and we need to get our act together and damn fast."

"What's wrong Jesse?"

"Well Sheriff Martin called me down to his office this afternoon, any guesses as to why?"

Nick hung his head down. "Uh, well I guess it was about my problem at school, right?"

"That's right Nick, the grass."

"Look Jesse I'm real sorry about that, honest. I was just experimenting, that's all. I won't do it again."

"I believe you honey but it's more than that, it's me too. I..."

"You too? What do you mean, you too."

"I've been just as bad as you Nick, maybe even worse. I miss Carl and Vie so damn bad and it hurts me so deeply that I can't stand to live without them. And then there's your folks too, you know that I loved your dad and mom. Anyway I've started drinking too much, drinking most of the day in fact, and now the sheriff knows that I've been driving drunk and he... well anyway I promised him that we would both turn over a new leaf. I need your help to do it Nick, please say you'll help me."

Nick noticed tears forming in the corner of Jesse's eyes and came around the table and pulled her up and into his arms and hugged her. "I miss mom and dad too Jesse but it will be OK, I promise you. Let's work on making a plan to keep both of us out of trouble, OK?"

And that's how the whole thing started, Nick and Jesse attempting to help and comfort each other in their hour of need.

When I went to bed that evening I lay there stroking my cock and thinking about Vivian. Jesse didn't know it but Vie and I had become intimate that week that we spent up in the mountains camping. While we were growing up Vie and I had always been close friends but about two months before the trip we found out that we loved each other. Around town we just held hands and stuff like that but when we had a chance to be alone we took it as our own private time. It started out like most teenage romances, with kisses and hugs but within a couple of weeks we were getting much more intimate. It was near the end of our sophomore year and Vie and I had gotten out of school early one day and we went over to my house. I knew that mom and dad would still be working and I led her into my bedroom and we sat down on the edge of my bed just kissing and petting a little bit. As we kissed my hand left Vie's back and came around to her chest and for the first time in our relationship I cupped her breast and squeezed a little. She looked up and me, first quizzically then with a sly grin.

"You really want to touch them don't you Nick?"

"Un huh. God honey I would give anything to touch them, to suck on your nipples, to make love to your breasts. Can I?" Her response was to push my hands away then stand up and unbutton her blouse. Once that garment was out of the way she stood there wearing just her school skirt and a bra. It was just a plain old white cotton bra but it looked better to me than any Victoria Secret bra I had ever seen in an advertisement. Vivian reached behind her and unsnapped the bra and let it slide down her arms and off. Her breasts weren't large, 34B, but they were the first breasts I had ever seen and they looked beautiful. She had small freckles all over her chest but they seemed to be magnified on her breasts and then there were her nipples, nipples the size of pencil erasures and just as hard. I just sat there and starred at her.

After a while she said, "Well, are you going to touch me or not? Hey mister, you don't think I'm too small do you? Please Nick; don't tell me I'm too small."

"Oh no baby you're just right, come here." She slipped easily in between my legs and I dropped my head and pulled her breast into my mouth. She easily fit inside my mouth and as I licked and suck on her nipple I could hear her moaning with pleasure. I stopped suckling and lifted my head and looked at her. Her head was tilted backward and her eyes were closed as she rocked her body back and forth between my legs. "God Vivian you taste wonderful. Yours are the first breasts I have ever seen and their absolutely beautiful."

"Oh honey," she responded, "you're the first one I have ever let touch me and you feel just as wonderful to me as I do to you."

By the following week we routinely found ways and places to be alone together and on one particular Thursday afternoon we undressed each other for the first time. We didn't have sex that day, and in fact I don't think we really could have even if we both wanted to, we were to damn scared. My hands were shaking as we fondled each other and after about 15 minutes of mutual touching Vivian became ill and went into the bathroom and threw up. We both knew what it was; we were just plain nervous at doing something that our parents would blow a gasket over if they ever found out. We ended that wonderful day by taking a shower and washing each other. When Vivian's hand with the soapy washcloth massaged my chest I shuddered with pleasurable feelings but when she went further down and finally touched my cock she hadn't rubbed me more than three times when my cock suddenly jerked and shot cum all over her and the washcloth. It was my first orgasm at the hands of the woman and I used that image of her holding my throbbing cock to masturbate every night until we went on our fateful trip.

The evening before we left for the mountains Vivian and I drove over to Pineville and stopped at the SaveOn Drug Store where, in between our giggles, I purchased a box of prophylactics from the pharmacist. I can still see him glaring at us over the top of his dark horned rim glasses as he sold us the rubbers and there was no doubt in my mind that he didn't approve.

On our second day up in the mountains dad and Mr. Stone went fishing while mom stayed in the cabin to catch up on a book she was reading. Vivian and I told mom we were going hiking and would be home in plenty of time for dinner.

"Well alright but you kids be careful and watch out for snakes."

"We will mom, don't worry." Vivian and I hiked over to a mesa that was about a half-hour away from our cabin and the one place I knew we would have complete privacy. It didn't take us long to spread out the blanked and get naked and we lay on our sides, kissing and petting until we both knew it was time.

"Go ahead Nick, put on the rubber."

"Oh shit Vie, I forgot them in the cabin."

"You WHAT? You forgot them, oh Nick how could..."

"Kidding Vie, I'm just kidding." She poked me in the shoulder as I took the rubber out of my pocked and unsealed the aluminum wrapper and carefully slid it down over my hard cock.

Vivian watched me and pointed down. "Little Nicky Jr. looks funny all wrapped up like he's in a raincoat." She laughed.

I got up onto my knees. "Are your ready honey?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. Go ahead."

She turned over onto her back and spread her legs apart then lifted up her knees. I moved until I was between her legs looking down at her light auburn hair covered pussy. "If I hurts you Vie let me know and I'll stop, OK?"

"My girlfriend tells me it will hurt for just a minute or two then it will be fine. You just go ahead Nick and make me a woman."

"Tell me Vie, just who is this mystery girlfriend who knows so much about sex?"

"None of your business pal!"

"Alright, but I'll get it out of you at some point." I knew where my cock was supposed to go but other than that, I was pretty much clueless. I guess that women have a better feel for these things because Vie reached down and took me into her hand and guided me inside her. I never expected that feelings I felt as I slowly slid down inside her. She was tight, warm and kind of velvety and the feeling of her pussy was certainly different that that of my hand. I felt my cock stop at her hymen and I took a deep breath then with one hard push I was through.

"Oh God... oh god honey."

"You alright Vie?"

"Yes, just keep going baby, just keep going."

I pushed in deeper until I was fully inside her then started rocking back and forth. It wasn't very long and I could feel my balls tighten then my cock twitched and I came. It felt like two or three shots of cum but it was so pleasurable that I really couldn't be certain. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would feel so good to cum in a woman. I could hardly breathe and I rolled off Vie and onto my back, staring up at the cloudless blue sky. "Jesus Christ Vie, that was great, fucking great. How did you like it?"

"Oh it was OK I guess. I don't hurt anymore and you did feel nice inside me."

"Did you cum honey?"

"No Nick, I didn't. My girlfriend told me this would probably happen so don't worry I'll teach you how to please a woman."

And that's exactly what she did. We made love twice more that day and then the next day we started all over again. On Sunday she gave me my first blow job and I ate my first pussy. When I watched Vie climaxed for the first time it was spectacular. Her head dropped backwards and her voice became guttural as she grunted and yelled out with pleasure.

Because it was a family camping trip after all the next few days were spent with our parents no matter how much we tried to sneak away. That one afternoon was the last time we actually got to make love to each other, the rest of the trip we had to settle for quick touches when we could and once we had just enough time that she gave me a quick blow job. The only reason I was in the back seat on the ride home was that Vie and I decided that if we pretended we were tired our parents might let us lie down together. We thought that maybe we could play with each other if we got into the back only I was the only one to get to lie down and the only one to survive the accident. I have often thought what would have happened if Vie had lain down first, would she have been the one to be laying here now thinking about us?

My mind came back to the present and my cock was hard with the memories of Vivian's body. Eyes closed and remembering how Vie had moved underneath me I slowly stroked myself, moaning a little and before I knew what was happening Jesse opened the door to my room. I covered myself up the best I could but it was obvious what I had been doing.

"Oh! Jesus Nick, I'm sorry. I heard you moaning and I thought that you were... oh shit it doesn't really make any difference, I'm sorry baby. Good night."

Jesse closed the door and I lay there with my wilted cock in my hand. Eventually I fell asleep but I was still thinking about Vivian.

Jesse quickly closed Nick's door and walked down the hall and into her own bedroom. She was mortified that she had interrupted him in the middle of pleasuring himself yet the sight of his hard cock stirred old memories buried deep within her body, God his cock was almost as big as his father's!

I sat on my bed thinking about Bill Anderson and the times we had spent together. He was a wonderful lover, slow, patient and he knew how to make a woman feel special. The more I thought about him the hornier I got and I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went into the closet and pulled down the shoebox that contained my toys. I selected the vibrator that both Bill and Carl liked to use on me and slid beneath the covers and began touching myself. I pulled and twisted on my nipples to get my juices flowing then reached between my legs and ran a finger up and down the top of my engorged labia. When I couldn't stand it any more I turned on the vibrator and inserted it about two inched inside my vagina and then slowly started rubbing small circles on the skin just above my clit. The feelings of sexual satisfaction began to magnify themselves as I rubbed my clit and in a moment of pleasure I felt my first orgasm approach. I could barely concentrate on what I was doing, the pleasure was so intense. After my third orgasm I turned off the vibrator, curled up and fell asleep still thinking of the times that Bill and I had shared each other.

The next morning Nick woke up showered and dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. Jesse didn't say a word about the incident the night before; instead talking about what we were going to do during the summer. The end of school was only a couple of weeks away and Jesse was presenting idea after idea, all of which I was rejecting out of hand.

"Christ Nick it's been almost a year since we lost them. We can't stay here in the house and hibernate like nothing happen to us; we need to live life like it's meant to be lived. I know that you still miss your parents as I do Carl and Vie, but we have to have our lives too, now what do you want to do this summer?"

"Alright, I'm sorry and I know you mean well but it seems somehow disingenuous to be going on a vacation."

"I know honey but we have lives too and I know that they would feel the same way, so what will it be — the lake or the seashore?"

"Not the lake, it's in the mountains and I don't think I could do that so I guess it's the ocean."

"Fine, I'll make some reservations today, now get yourself off to school or you'll be late — again!"

School ended and the following week, early on Saturday morning, Jesse and I packed our SUV and made the three-hour trip to a small cottage she had rented just North of Coos Bay. We arrived around one, unpacked sat down on the couch and rested. I was feeling a little hungry and when I told Jesse she got up and made us some sandwiches. When she returned she set down a plate of tuna fish sandwiches and a beer for each of us. That surprised me and I told her so. "Wow, a beer, for me?"

"Sure why not after all we're on vacation and besides I think you're mature enough to have a couple of beers now and again."

"Well thanks, I appreciate the trust Jesse."

"Can I ask you a personal question Nick?"

"Sure, shoot."

"Ever since the accident I've noticed that you stay away from relationships especially with..."

"No I don't, I..."

"Let me finish Nick, please. Anyway, I have noticed that you don't have any girlfriends, in fact haven't even had any dates. What's up with that?"

"Oh I guess I just don't feel like it, that's all. Nothings wrong Jesse, honest."

"Is it because of your relationship with Vie?"

"Vie? We really didn't have a relationship Jesse, we were just good friends, I thought you knew that."

"Hummm, I see. Well I'm not going to pry into your private life honey but Vie told me everything. We talked before you left for the mountains and she called me twice from the cabin and we had little mother-daughter discussions."

I felt myself turning red at the thought that Vie had told her mother that we were lovers, and then I realized that I didn't really know what Vie had told her at all. "Well alright, we were more than friends but nothing ever happened."

"I see. So you two drove all the way over to Pineville to buy prophylaxis with no intent to use them, seems like a waste of time and money. Look Nick I'm not angry that you and Vie had sex; I'm actually pleased that she found someone to love her and to take her for the first time. In fact, thinking back about it, at least she died knowing what real love meant and felt like."

"She told you that we had sex?"

"Yup, the whole story. You see Nick, I raised Vie to believe that she could tell me anything, ask me anything, and we would be honest with each other, like best friends. The night before you two went to the mesa we talked about having sex and what it might mean for her future. I even told her what to expect the first time and how to help you along. She told me how much you two loved each other and that it was really her idea to go all the way, I believe that's what she called it. Then the night after you took her virginity she call me again and told me how wonderful and fulfilled she felt and how much she loved you."

"It was you who provided Vie the advice? She told me a girlfriend had told her all about that."

"Well Jesus Nick, you really didn't expect her to tell you that she and her mom were discussing the two of you having sex did you?"

"I guess not. Look Jesse this conversation is more than a little embarrassing for me, can we just change the subject?"

"Sure honey, no problem. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you I guess it's just my way of being frank and open just like I was with Vie."

We finished lunch talking about a variety of subjects then cleaned up our plates and took a walk down the beach. As we walked and talked and I listened to both what Jesse was saying and how she was saying it and the more I listened the more I could hear Vivian's voice and I realized that Jesse had been the most important and integral part of Vivian's life and that she had taken on her mom's values and followed her mom's guidance. As I listened I began to look at Jesse in a brand new light, as a mother and teacher and more specifically the one who had taught the love of my life everything that she knew and valued.

I had never asked Jesse how old she was but by roughly calculating when she graduated high school and then college plus having a baby I figured she was somewhere around 38 or 39. She still had a nice figure and I could see where Vie had gotten her good looks. I was guessing that she stood about 5' 7" and weighed maybe 120 pounds. I had no clue about women's breast sizes but they looked about the size of large grapefruits. Her hair was a light brown color and she had taken to wearing it in a ponytail. Today she had her ponytail pulled through the back of a baseball cap. Her legs were long and lean and with the white shorts she was wearing her tan was really obvious. I slowed my pace and drifted a little behind her and watched her as she strode down the beach. Her hips moved nicely and her butt jiggled and it was the most inviting ass I had seen since Vie's and I suddenly wondered what it would look like naked.

Jesse turned and looked back at me. "Hey slow poke, what you doing lagging darn so far behind?"

"Nothing Jesse, I was just thinking and I guess I slowed down, that's all."

"Well OK then. For a minute I thought that you were checking out my ass!"

Even though it was just an off the wall comment I blushed anyway. "Well you do have a nice butt... for an old lady that is."

"What! How could you say... Oh I see, just being a smart-ass again? Well stop with the old lady comments."

"Sorry Jesse." An hour later we got back to our cabin and while Jesse marinated the steaks for grilling I went to take a shower. Once inside my room I quickly stripped out of my bathing suit and t-shirt, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited while it warmed up then when the temp was just right I stepped inside the shower and slid the opaque glass door closed. I was thinking about Vivian and the day we had made love and I soaped up my hand, closed my eyes, and I reached down and started stroking myself. I wasn't hard, at least not yet, but it didn't take me too long, not with the images of Vie sexy body flooding into my mind. My hand was moving faster and faster and I knew I was about to cum when there was a knocking on the bathroom door. "Yea?"

"Nick, I really have to pee, I'm sorry but if you'll just let me do my thing I'll be out of your hair in less than a minute. OK?"

"Sure Jesse, come on in." Even though I didn't think she could see me I turned my back to the shower door and pretended to wash while Jesse took care of her business. I could hear her dribbling into the toilet and suddenly my mind switched from thinking about Vie's body to Jesse's. Here was the mother of my first and only love, half-naked in the bathroom with me. My cock responded to my vivid imagination of Jesse and I was as hard as I had been before she interrupted my thoughts about her daughter.

"Sorry for the interruption Nick, but thanks."

"No problem Jesse." When she was gone I leaned back against the shower wall and thought about Jesse. I imagined her naked, in the shower with me, fondling my balls as we kissed. I imagined what her breasts looked like and just as my mind had her kneeling in front of me and taking my hardness deep in her throat I came. My cock squirted shot after shot of cum until there was none left. I milked my cock for the last drop, washed off and turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and dried off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.