10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

In the library, Mama was having a highball before dinner, when Emily and I walked through the open doorway. We joined her, with Hans fixing each of us a lime tonic. It looked like a real drink, but it had no alcohol in it.

"Emily, I knew your father in high school. My brother and I were in the class right in front of his. Tell him that Bertie Chalmers says hello, won't you? He wouldn't know me as a Parsons."

"He does remember you, because I heard him talking about that with my mom. He was mostly talking about something that he and your brother did together when they were younger. I think it was a tunnel they all built? I remember him saying there was an accident."

"I remember that. It was Roy Crocker that was trapped in that collapsed tunnel. The boys had dug and dug for most of the summer, and there must have been fifteen boys who played in it everyday. Roy almost suffocated, I remember that now. He was always so unlucky, Roy was. He died before he was thirty, when his truck flipped over, trying to take a curve in the road too fast. Bunny was a pall bearer at his funeral. Roy had a wife and a little boy, such a tragedy. Good family the Crockers. Roy was an only child too."

"My father says that your family were part of the original settlers in this valley. He also said that he had been hoping to buy your house when he moved back to Ridgeline. He said it was the nicest house for miles around."

"Bunny, that's my brother, told me that someone had made inquiries about the house, that was four or five years ago. Funny that I never connected that with your father. Where did you end up living?"

"Just down the road in the gray house, with the big front porch. Daddy bought it from the bank."

"The Gainey house. I played with Sarah Gainey when we both were children. She married Roy Crocker, the boy in the collapsed tunnel. I know she passed away too, because Bunny was her attorney. Bunny handles all the legal business for the better families in the area."

"My father has his lawyers in New York, because that's where his books are published."

"I'm sure he does. I imagine his legal counsel are specialists in their field. Is your mother a New Yorker?"

"Oh, no, she was raised near here on a farm. Linda Devereaux? My grandparents still own the farm, but they've moved up to Topeka, to live close to my Uncle Bob and Aunt Kate. Did you know anyone from my mom's side of the family?"

"I don't recall a Linda Devereaux. What year was she in school?"

"I'm not sure, but she's five years younger than my father. Uncle Bob is older though, maybe you knew him?"

"No, I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank on the name. I wasn't very social when I was younger, I'm sorry. Bunny knew everyone though, I'll ask him if he remembers the Devereaux's."

We had a great dinner. Gerta had made lasagna, Baked ziti, veal parmigiana, spaghetti with meatballs, and a big salad that she called antipasto salad. I had some of everything, but I ate more of the spaghetti than any of the rest. Emily liked the baked ziti the best, but she also said the veal was very good. At dinner, we talked about school, mine and Emily's. Emily mentioned that she was good friends with Brenda Connor, which led to Mama talking about Mr. and Mrs. Connor being family friends.

"Kenny and Brenda were close in the summer, but I guess their friendship failed to fully develop. I've always liked Brenda, such a striking look, and so very determined. Do you know Richard as well?"

"I know him, but we don't get along. He's mean to Gary, that's my brother."

"I'm afraid that doesn't surprise me. Richard doesn't impress me overmuch either. I understand he's a promising athlete though, and that alone is sufficient for some girls to admire him."

"Well, not me. He thinks he's so attractive, but I don't have any idea what he bases that on."

After dinner, Mama excused herself, reminding me that we had a ten thirty tee time. I knew my father wasn't going to be home much before one or two o'clock in the morning. Maybe Mama wanted to turn in early so that she could get some rest before he got home. After she left and went upstairs, I helped Gerta clear the table. She tried to tell me to let her do it, but I knew that Hans wasn't doing that well with his back, and she had already worked hard getting such a nice meal ready for us. Emily helped too, and we managed to get everything into the kitchen, so that Gerta wouldn't have to make a lot of trips out to the dining room to get stuff. Gerta wanted to know if we were ready for some ice cream for dessert, but I told her we were fine and would come down later for something if we got hungry. Emily started blushing when I told Gerta that.

"Kenny, when you're ready for Hans to drive you and your friend over to her house, just lift up your phone and dial three, and then hold the button down for three or four seconds. Hans is trying to give his back some rest, but he'll be fine to drive you when you need him. Good night." I went over and gave her a hug and thanked her for making such a great meal for us.

Emily and I went back up to my room, and I turned my television on. I deliberately didn't bolt my door. I didn't want her to think that I was taking it for granted that we'd be doing anything else. I pulled my desk chair over and sat on it, leaving the good, padded chair for Emily to sit in. We were watching some show that had a laugh track, and it was kind of distracting to hear so many people laughing at things that weren't that funny.

"How come you didn't lock your door, Kenny?"

"I figured we didn't need to if we're going to watch television. Did you want to do something else?"

"I thought you did. Didn't you say there was a lot more that you hadn't done to me? I thought you said that, and that you were going to show me after dinner."

"I did say that, and I'd like to show you, but I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to or not."

"Well, I do. I want you to show me everything that girl who lived here taught you about cunnilingus. I like the way that name sounds, don't you? Almost all the medical words sound better than the slang ones do. When I leave here later, I want to be sure you've taught me all about it."

I got up and locked the door, and then, after Emily had fixed her dress and slip and taken off her panties, I turned off all the lights, except for the one from the television. I had turned up the sound on it too, just in case we got a little loud. This time, instead of doing what Emily said she wanted, I started in kissing her just the way Bea had shown me to start with. At first, it was only on her lips, then I went down and licked and kissed on her neck. While I was doing that, I had my hand on her thighs, running my fingers softly back and forth. I made sure not to touch too near her pussy. Emily had a very sensitive neck, and wherever I kissed her, she would make little noises as if she were trying to clear her throat. They weren't moans, but were sounds like 'oohs, ahhs, and umms', but from her throat more than her lips. When I went back to kissing her lips, her tongue was doing as much probing as mine was.

By the time I moved down between her legs, Emily was more receptive and cooperative. She was ready to see what all of the fuss was about. I was ready myself, because by delaying things for her, I was delaying them for me too. This time, she wasn't in any hurry to push me away like she had been before. Her clitty was pretty big, bigger than Brenda's, but not as big as Bea's. It was also sensitive, more even than her neck had been. Brenda hadn't cared that much for me biting on the skin underneath the hair above her pussy, but Bea had liked it a lot, and made me do that to her for a long time, every time I licked her pussy. Emily didn't seem to like it as much as Bea did, when I first did it, but after I had licked around her hole and her clitty and went back up there, she told me to do it harder. She also liked it when I chewed on her pussy lips. That was something I always enjoyed doing to Bea too.

Brenda had liked the straight up and down licking, especially when I got anywhere near her clitty, but Emily was more like Bea, she liked being licked, chewed, and bitten all around down there. When I went back down and started chewing and biting on her thighs, she nearly went wild. When I stopped, she yelled out, "Don't stop! Keep doing it just like that." One of the reasons that I liked about Bea and Emily liking me to do more things, was I didn't get as tired from doing the same thing, without any rest. This time, when Emily had an orgasm, there was no doubt in either of our minds. I'm pretty sure the whole house knew it, because she was screaming my name, and saying lots of other things. "Good, oh yes, oh no, yes, Kenny, Kenny, oh God, yes, yes, yes. So good." She was also all strained up and crying while she said this. If I hadn't done this before, I would have thought I had hurt her, and she was in pain.

She also was punching me with her fists on my shoulders and arms, beating out a rhythm to accompany her words. I think I would have stopped if I hadn't been thinking about the fact that Emily and Brenda would soon be discussing and critiquing what we had been doing. I was a little concerned about her comments about my dick, and the times she had compared me to the mythical Paolo. Somewhere, there was a part of me that wanted to get back at Brenda too. I wanted her to know that she wasn't the only one who could make someone feel bad. I didn't like being like that, but I was. I wasn't going to write her any letters, but I was sure she'd get my message. Whatever my reasons, Emily didn't seem to mind, not at all. By the time I was finished doing things to her pussy, she was begging me to give her a few minutes to rest. She said her stomach muscles hurt bad from clenching and unclenching them so much. When I rolled over next to her, she kissed me on my face and neck a hundred times or more. I knew I had her juices all over my face, but she didn't seem to care about that anymore either.

What surprised me was the way she started talking about what we'd done. You would have thought that she'd have known that I already had a pretty good idea of what I'd done to her, and it's effects. She told me quite a few things though, letting me know how her body built up sensitivity, and telling me how to best use that information for the next time we were together. Then, she surprised me.

"I want to do you, too, Kenny." It took only a few seconds for me to open my pants and pull them down past my knees. My underwear came down at the same time. My dick was a lot bigger than it had been when I showed it to her before dinner. I was as hard and as sensitive as I ever remember it being. I knew it never got like that the times I had used only my hand on it. It didn't get like that for Bea. I wasn't sure about Brenda, but she'd never offered me a blow job either. I waited, but Emily just was sitting up, looking at my dick. She wasn't reaching out her hand, or bending down to put it into her mouth. Finally, after more than a minute of her not doing anything, I said something to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.