10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

Sunday Morning I got up and got dressed before eight o'clock. When I came downstairs, Gerta was in the kitchen and Hans was working on changing the outlet in the garage. I went out back to see Hans. He was already finished putting in the new outlet, and had replaced the fuse with one that was for the correct amperage. He went and turned on the main power switch and the lights came on and stayed on. After about ten minutes, he went and put his hand on the outlet box, feeling to see if it had gotten warm or not. He smiled, and told me it was as good as new.

We turned off the lights in the garage, then he and I drove into Ridgeline to get the condoms, and the snacks and magazines for Jerry. I found the snacks, getting most of what Jerry had asked for, and Hans bought the condoms and the Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I saw him buy a half pint of Smirnoff vodka too. I had told him about Terry's request, but I'd also told Hans I wasn't planning to buy any booze for Terry. Outside the store, Hans handed me his purchases.

"I told you I wasn't going to get him the vodka."

"Better to give him a little, Kenny. Half a pint isn't too much for a boy your age."

"It isn't for me, Hans. I already told you that."

"Kenny, you're a good boy. I don't mind helping you. If it isn't for you, that's okay too. Half a pint isn't too much. It will make that other boy feel in your debt, and that is a good thing too. Make sure you tell him not to get caught with it."

When we got back to the house, I packed the condoms and the half pint in my dresser in the closet and put the magazines and snacks on the stand near the door. I was downstairs having breakfast at nine thirty, when Mrs. Parsons came into the kitchen and ordered breakfast for her and Mr. Parsons. I took my plate and milk and brought it out to the dining room to eat with them. Since Mr. Parsons just wanted cereal and coffee, Gerta brought it out to him first. Mrs. Parsons had asked for a small cheese and mushroom omelet, and it had sounded good, so I asked her to make it not so small and I'd have some too.

Mr. Parsons had moved down closer to where Mrs. Parsons and I were sitting. He fixed his cereal, and then he told me about a change in plans. Instead of playing golf in the morning, all three of us were going to drive over to look at the parcel of land that Mrs. Parsons wanted to use for the golf academy. After we were done, we'd go have lunch, then play, when the course wouldn't be so crowded.

"Can Hans drive us? He was interested when I told him about the golf course idea. He might have some good ideas, and I bet he'd like it if we included him."

"Kenny, I'm sure Hans has other things he'd like to do on a Sunday. Today is supposed to be a day of rest for him." Mrs. Parsons looked at Mr. Parsons as she spoke.

"He was interested. He told me how he used to build things in the backyard when you were younger. He asked me how big it was going to be. He wanted to build it for you and save you some money. I think he'd really like it if you included him. I know I like it that you included me."

"Bertie, we can ask him. Let him know he isn't under any obligation to do it, not if he has something else he'd rather to attend to. If you'd prefer, I'll invite him." Mrs. Parsons nodded that she'd prefer that, and Mr. Parsons got up and left the dining room towards the kitchen. He was back in five minutes, telling Mrs. Parsons that Hans wanted to come with us. "Is the parcel you're thinking of the Geltz farm? Hans wondered if that was what you were planning to use."

"I don't know who used to own it. Daddy had it when he passed away. Bunny kept another piece in town and gave me this one. He always liked owning land in town, you know that. This land is over on the other side of town, near the big water tanks. There isn't much else that's near it. There's a mile of frontage on the road, and then it goes three quarters of a mile back on one side, and half a mile on the other. It was a whole section at one time, but by the time daddy bought it, a quarter section, and then half of another quarter section, had already been split off and sold by whoever had it. That's why it's only four hundred acres now. There's a nice creek that runs through a big portion of the property. It isn't deep, but it's still a year round source of water. There are trees all along both sides of the creek. It's very pretty, I think."

After breakfast, Hans took us out there in the limo. As soon as Mrs. Parsons described where the land was, Hans started shaking his head, and said it was the Geltz farm. He laughed when he said it.

"What is so amusing? You don't think it's a suitable place for a golf course?"

"No. It is funny because me and Gerta, we own that eighty acres where the burned out farmhouse stood. We bought it from Geltz before your papa bought the rest. That other piece Geltz sold, I know the man who bought it. Another German, Heinz Kleinschmidt, from Bolling. If you are going to develop this land, maybe I give him a call and offer to take it off his hands? Heinz has been trying to get me to buy it for twenty years, maybe more. This land would get more valuable if you built out there on your part. Last night, I told Gerta it was probably the Geltz farm you were thinking about doing this golf course at. That land has been sitting for almost thirty years."

"How much is Mr. Kleinschmidt asking for his land?" Mrs. Parsons was trying to ask her question casually, like she was only a little bit interested. Hans smiled, and just looked at her. "I'm asking because if it is more than you can comfortably afford, perhaps we could assist you?"

"He wants one hundred thousand dollars, but I have enough with the terms he is offering. With Heinz, you have to be careful. If he suspects I want to buy the land, he'll raise the price. I'll go over and see him next week at his delicatessen. Gerta wants some brats and salami anyway. If he brings it up again, I'll offer to sell him mine for fifty thousand, like I always do. I'll try to get him to come down to ninety thousand by offering him half the money down. Before, he wanted twenty five per cent down. For fifty per cent down, he might come down to ninety thousand. If he does, I'll buy it for ninety thousand dollars."

"Hans, why would you want to buy that land?"

"Because it will be worth much more if you decide to go ahead and develop your land. Even if I did nothing with that land, it's value will go up because of what you will be doing nearby." Hans smiled, and opened the door for us to get into the limo. After we were in, he closed our door and went around to the driver's door.

"Bertie, don't you find it unusual to be discussing land purchases with our servants?"

"Unusual? Yes, I suppose it is unusual. I really don't think of Hans and Gerta as servants though. They've lived with us ever since I was a little girl. They are more like an aunt and uncle to me. Bunny drew up a will for them, this was at least fifteen years ago. He told me that I was to be the executrix of their estate. At Hans and Gerta's request, he gave me a copy of their will to safeguard for them. I found out that they each left everything to the other, and, with the passing of the survivor, I was the only named beneficiary for each of them. That struck me as unusual, so I asked him some questions about it. When I asked him if there was enough there to bother with them even writing out a will, he laughed, then asked me if half a million dollars was worth bothering with. Their having so much amazed me. When you think about it though, they have no real expenses, so everything they make is available for savings or investments."

"I find this a little astonishing Bertie. I had no idea. Fifteen years ago, you say? They're probably worth more than a million by now, which I find incredible. Kenny, thank you for suggesting that we bring Hans with us. Now I know who to hit up for a loan if I should ever need one."

When we got to the place where the land was, Hans knew a lot more about it than Mrs. Parsons did. He pointed out the tree line as it curved around and cut back towards the back end of the property. He knew quite a lot about the creek and about where the irrigation wells were on the property. After he showed us the back end of the land, he turned the limo around and took us back about half a mile or more. He stopped the car and opened the back door to let us get out. We walked for about two tenths of a mile, before we came to a two or three acre pond. Hans pointed to the pond, and to the area right behind it, as the place to put up any buildings.

When I looked at the land, all I saw was flat land with some trees. The golf course at the country club was pretty, and it wasn't as flat looking at the land we were standing on. I liked the water being there, but it didn't look anything like a golf course. For one thing, the ground was patchy, and there were signs of small animals all around where the pond was. Rabbits and some squirrels primarily, but there were gopher holes around as well.

"Bertie, you need to order up some aerial views of the land. You'll be able to see things a lot better that way. It's only a few hundred dollars, and it will save you a lot of trudging all over to point out where everything should go. If you'd like, I can commission someone to come down and take the necessary photos. There's a company in Topeka that I know about. They should be able to handle something like this easily and quickly."

We stopped off at the Ridgeline Diner for their Sunday Fish Fry. I'd never been there before, but I really liked the fish and all the different sauces they had to dip them into. Hans came into the diner with us, but he sat at a different table. I thought this was pretty strange because we were sitting in a booth, and had more than enough room for him to sit with us. Mr. and Mrs. Parsons started talking about costs and income projections. At first, I thought he was going to spoil everything when he corrected her in all of the assumptions she was making. She said that she thought a million dollars should cover the cost of building two championship golf courses, and four separate practice ranges. Mr. Parsons estimated it would cost five million, at least. She thought they could build a lodge big enough to house two hundred guests for three million dollars, he said it would cost from eight to ten million, depending on whether they put in a bar and a restaurant or not.

When they started discussing the income they expected, they reversed sides again, with Mrs. Parsons estimating too high and Mr. Parsons projecting too low. I could see that Mrs. Parsons started thinking that Mr. Parsons was just trying to discourage her.

"Thomas, if you don't believe this will be a success, just tell me, and I'll have Bunny look it over."

"Bertie, it isn't that I don't believe in your idea, I'm just trying to be realistic about profits and cash flow, when compared to costs and expenses. For you to assume full occupancy and full capacity students right away, that's simply unrealistic. Suppose we each put in ten million? If it turns out it costs us less, all well and good. If we wind up spending more, we'll need to adjust my equity position downward, because I won't be in a position to meet any additional cash assessments. Any money left from the original capitalization we use for advertising and operating expenses until we reach break even."

"You would put up ten million?"

"Yes."

"Because you believe in my idea?"

"No, because you believe in it, Bertie. I'll help with the things I can provide good counsel or experience for. The golfing portion of the project will be all on you. What about Bunny? He could be an immense help to us. He has the legal expertise, and no one is sharper on vetting contracts than he is."

"I've thought of Bunny too. We should speak with him about it, but as an adviser, not an investor. You are firm in making this offer to me?"

"I can deposit the funds for immediate escrow. Have Bunny draw up an agreement for us."

"This partnership will have nothing to do with our pending change in marital status?"

"Bertie, this is business. Just because one partnership is dissolving, there's no reason why we can't enter into another. This time it will be on equal footing. That isn't to say that I'm resigned to the notion that divorce is our best option. I'm not. I wish you'd look into some other solution. I enjoy being married to you."

"I could never forgive your tryst with Bea. I've thought about almost nothing but that for these past three months. I just can't forgive it. It was too large an affront for me to tolerate. It might not have been so unpardonable if it had taken place outside our home."

"I've already admitted to you that it was unforgivable. I've apologized to you repeatedly. I expect you to be angry with me for some time to come. I don't believe it necessarily has to mean the end of our marriage."

"This is what I can't understand. Why is our staying married important to you now? I could understand it if the company were still in the family, but it isn't. We've both agreed that you have what you started out trying to get. What more reason can you have to oppose our divorce?"

"We've fit well together for more than twenty years. Not in the romantic sense perhaps, but socially, and in most other ways."

"That isn't enough for me anymore, Thomas. It shouldn't have ever been enough. I talked myself into believing that you would come to love me someday. I know it wasn't part of our agreement, but it was part of my reason for marrying you in the first place."

"Bertie, I agree to making this partnership totally independent of whatever changes that occur in our marital status."

"You'll sign the divorce papers?"

"Reluctantly, but yes. If you're sure that is what you wish from me."

"It's too late for wishes, Thomas. I'm trying to look forward now, not backward. You and I will enter a business arrangement again. This time though, we'll both know it for exactly what it is."

"It wasn't always all business. You make it seem like we never had any fun together."

"We should leave if we're going to get in eighteen today." I spoke up because I was already worried, and starting to get restless about the direction their conversation was taking. Neither of them seemed to make it easy on the other. The longer they discussed their divorce, the likelier it was that their emotions would make them unable to agree on anything positive like the golf learning center. I knew I'd much rather be playing golf, than sitting there in the diner, listening to them going over the reasons for their divorce.

"Kenny's right, Bertie, it's too nice a day to be spent with the two of us arguing. Shall we go to the club and play some golf?" Mr. Parsons stood up and held his hand out for Mrs. Parsons to grab on to when she also stood up. We all went over to the small table where Hans was sitting, and I saw Mr. Parsons pick up the lunch check from Hans table. He took them both to the cashier and paid. Afterwards, he went back and put a two dollar tip at the small table, and a five dollar tip at our booth.

We got to the club before one o'clock and were second up behind a twosome made up of an older man that Mr. Parsons seemed to know, and a younger man, very probably his son, going by the similarities of their facial features. When we got ready to tee off, Mr. Parsons and I were at the white tees, and Mrs. Parsons was going to play from the red ladies tees.

"Kenny, do you want to do anything before we start?"

"No, that's okay, I went at the diner."

"I meant do you care to wager on the outcome of today's match?"

"I don't think so. You play a lot better than I do."

"Suppose I give you six strokes a side then? We could play a ten dollar Nassau perhaps, just to make it interesting."

"I don't know how to play a Nassau."

"It goes hole by hole. You get a one stroke advantage on the most difficult six holes on the front and the same on the back. Whoever wins the most holes on the front nine, the back nine, and the overall eighteen, will win ten dollars for each. The most you can lose is thirty dollars. Of course, you might win thirty dollars too."

"That's a lot of money, thirty dollars. Besides, I usually score a lot worse from the white tees. I'd do it if you let me play from the ladies tees."

"Yes, I'm sure you would. I'll give you eight strokes a side, Kenny, for the same bet."

"Kenny, if he gives you eight strokes a side, you should take his money." Mrs. Parsons was laughing, apparently deciding to be in a good mood again. "Thomas, I'll make a separate bet with you for a $50.00 Nassau, and I'll give you three strokes a side, and I'll cover Kenny's wager, at eight a side, for as much as you care to bet."

"Bertie, play from the white tees, and I'll play you even up, for a $100.00 Nassau, or we can all play from the red."

If we all play from the red, you'll still give Kenny the eight a side?"

"Yes. For how much?"

"One hundred dollar Nassau for each of us. No presses though."

Mr. Parsons stuck out his hand and they shook on it. It was all in good humor, or it seemed that way to me at the time. By the time we all got finished playing that afternoon, I felt like I'd been put through an emotional wringer. It wasn't the money either, it was the high level of concentration and determination that each of them showed. I made seven pars and six bogeys. Of the remaining five holes, four were double bogeys, and one was a quadruple bogey. My final score was an 89. Mrs. Parsons shot a 70, and Mr. Parsons made an 80. He had eleven pars, one birdy, five bogey's and one double bogey. Mrs. Parsons had three birdy's and one bogey. I won the front nine and the eighteen, but Mr. Parsons and I tied on the back nine. Mrs. Parsons won everything from Mr. Parsons on their wager. He was a good sport for just having lost five hundred dollars. He should have won too, except for his putting on the front nine. Four of his five bogeys and the double came on the front. He started the back nine with the birdy, and made par every other hole, except the eighteenth, when he missed a three foot par putt. He paid Mrs. Parsons all of the money, but she handed me two hundred dollars, just as soon as he paid her.

After dinner at the house, Mr. Parsons went into his study to pack up the papers he had brought home with him. It was almost eight o'clock. I was sitting in the living room all packed up with the things I was bringing with me to the school. I was waiting for Hans to finish doing something, then he was going to drive me back. Mrs. Parsons had gone upstairs to do something, but she hadn't told either of us goodbye, so I was expecting her to come back down again. When she did come down, she was dressed in her robe. Mr. Parsons came out of his study and put his briefcase over by some clothes he had packed from his room earlier. These were clothes he'd left behind earlier, which he was now taking with him.

"Bertie, I'll be leaving now. Thank you for inviting me over. Kenny, I'm glad you're settling in at the school. Let me know if you should need anything. Don't spend all that money either, because I'm planning on winning it back soon."

"Why don't you fix us both a drink, Thomas? We have some things we need to discuss after Kenny leaves." Hans picked that time to come out of the kitchen, ready to drive me back to the school. I saw Mr. Parsons smile, and then he went into the bar in the library. "Kenny, I hope you had a good visit? We both enjoyed having you here. I'm a little surprised that you seem to be developing this personal rapport with Mr. Parsons. Surprised, but in no way displeased. Somehow, my seeing that the two of you seem to like each other now, gives me some hope that change is possible."

"I really wish you would slow down on the idea of getting divorced. I think he is trying to change. Maybe he is finally learning to love you."

"I don't expect anything as dramatic as that. But, you're right about my not needing to hurry. It isn't as though I'm going to rush out to remarry anytime soon."

"Are you going to let him stay here tonight?"

"If it gets late, and if he's been drinking, I suppose I might. We're still married after all. It isn't like anyone would be talking about us if I did."

"No. Besides, it will give you more time to talk about the learning center idea."

"Yes. Very well Kenny. Give me a big hug and off to school you go. Shall I plan on you coming home next weekend?"

"Yes. Bea's leaving after that, and I wanted to tell her goodbye before she goes. Plus, I'd like us to play more golf. do you think Mr. Parsons would play us another Nassau like today? It was fun winning all that money from him." I saw Mr. Parsons coming out of the library, carrying two drinks. He was only ten feet behind Mrs. Parsons when I asked that question. He stopped moving to see what she'd answer.

"I think he'd want to adjust the handicaps if he agreed to play us again." I smiled, knowing that Mr. Parsons would probably agree to play her the same way any day, just like he had today. If he was willing to give me a million dollars to prevent her divorcing him, he'd probably be willing to lose that much to her as well. Even at five hundred dollars per round, it would take a long time to lose one million dollars.

"You're wrong about that, Bertie. If I can ever get my putter working even halfway decently, I'll make a fortune hustling the two of you. I should have won at least five of those holes I handed to you today. Kenny, he might prove a tougher nut to crack, because eight a side is too many to give to an improving golfer. Still, if you'll continue our wager, I'll continue his."

"We'll see, Thomas. Let me see how other matters resolve themselves. I'm not adverse to picking up some easy money out on the course. With the golf academy construction costs, especially if your estimate proves more correct than mine, I'll need a lot of income if I'm to avoid drawing down on my principle." Mrs. Parsons had turned so that she was facing her husband. as she reached out to take the drink he was offering her, I noticed that her robe came a little bit opened at the top. I couldn't see it, but it looked like Mr. Parsons was being given a little naughty peek at her breasts, at least the top of one of them. I didn't need to talk to Bea to know that this had been an intentional act on her part. As Hans and I walked out to Mrs. Parsons car, for the trip back to Clement Academy, I felt pretty certain that Mr. Parsons would be spending the night in his bedroom suite, and at least some part of it in Mrs. Parsons bedroom.

We were halfway to the school before I remembered that I hadn't phoned Brenda. By the time I got into my room and then back out to the hallway pay phone, it was eight thirty five. I dialed Brenda's number, and put in the first quarter. Richard answered the phone, and, after he recognized my voice, he pretended that no one was on the other end of the call. When he hung up, I put another quarter in and dialed again. This time he answered again, but he didn't try to pull the same trick on me. He called Brenda's name and then put the receiver down by banging it against wherever he decided to place it.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Your brother is a big jerk."

"Yes. What did he do? Was that you that called just a minute ago too?"

"Yes, and he pretended to not be able to hear me and hung up. It cost me a quarter. Tell him I don't appreciate him doing things like that."

"He won't care. It will just encourage him, if I let him know it bothered you."

"I really was happy to see you yesterday. I miss you right now."

"I thought you'd call me today, Kenny. I stayed home waiting for you to."

"We were out all day. Besides, I wanted to have a chance to talk to you before I go to bed."

"My dad is staying close to the phone right now."

"So you don't want to talk about anything personal?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Can he hear what you're saying?"

"Yes. I'm looking forward to that too."

"Did you like it when I licked your kitty?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

"I thought you did, but you never said."

"It surprised me, but I was sure you knew without me telling you."

"You tasted so good. I sure hope we can do that again, soon."

"Hold on, let me ask my dad." She put the phone away from her face then, and I heard her shout out at her father. "Daddy, can Kenny take me to the movies next weekend?"

"Over my dead body." Mr. Connor yelled that loud enough, I might have been able to hear it even without the phone. I heard Brenda giggling, and then she got back on the phone.

"I think he needs to think it over first, Kenny. Can I let you know later?"

"Ask him if I can come over to your house to see you then."

"I already know what he's going to say, but I'll ask him. Daddy, Kenny wants to know if he can come over here to see me?" I heard her gasp, and then yell out "Daddy! Give me that phone back."

"Kenny, this is Walt Connor. I'm not going to play games with you, boy. I really don't want you anywhere near my little girl. Do we have that straight now? You stay away from her. If you don't, there's going to be trouble."

"Mr. Connor, I really like Brenda."

"No shit? I guess you like her. You better get used to the idea of going out and finding someone else's daughter to like, because mine isn't available to you, and I don't care how much that ends up costing me. You got that? I don't care." Then, he hung up on me too. I didn't try to put more money in for another phone call.

I went back to the apartment, and then went into my bedroom to get everybody's stuff. I gave Terry his half pint and his change. At first, he started giving me a hard time about how little I got him, but, after I told him it was the best I could do, and I'd buy it back if he didn't want it, he thanked me for getting him any at all. Jerry promised to pay me for his stuff, right before grabbing it all from me and running into his room with it. Nigel was off somewhere visiting another apartment, so I kept his condoms in my room until he returned.

Nigel came in half an hour before lights out, and when I gave him his package along with the change, he thanked me profusely. Half an hour after lights out, I heard noises coming out of Terry's room, and that was when I found out that Nigel and Terry had something going on as far as a sex relationship. I admit it surprised me. I hadn't given it any thought, but if I had, I would have guessed Jerry and Nigel. Thursday night, that guess proved right also, because I heard the two of them in Jerry's room. I'm not sure why it didn't bother me more, but it just didn't. It wasn't any of my business, not as long as they didn't try to get me involved with any of that.

Friday, before I left to go home, five guys who weren't in my apartment asked me to bring things back for them. I turned all of them down, explaining I didn't want to end up being some kind of delivery boy for the school. Of course, all of them could get the legal things they wanted for themselves in Holton. They mostly wanted booze, cigarettes and marijuana from me. Jerry had a whole list of things he wanted me to get for him, but I refused him too. Part of the reason I refused was because he didn't have the money for these items either, and the rest of it was because he handed me this long list just as though he thought I had some obligation to do it for him.

Half an hour before Hans came to get me, Nigel gave me forty dollars and Jerry's list, asking me to get Jerry's stuff for him. He told me that Jerry's mother never sent him any spending money, even though she had plenty that she could have sent. Terry didn't ask me to bring him anything, and I didn't go up to him and ask. When he came in with my weekend pass, I saw that he had one for himself as well. He told me his 'aunt' was coming to pick him up for the weekend. I found out later that his 'aunt' was one of about fifty prostitutes his father had working for him. His father really did own a few dry cleaning stores, just like Terry said he did. He also had a few other businesses too. Over the next two years, Jerry got picked up by at least two dozen different 'aunts', and taken away for a weekend of carnal amusement.

Nigel and I became pretty good friends during that first month at Clement Academy. He always tried to make it seem like he was happy with his life, but even though he had a ready supply of people willing to have sex with him, he had almost no real friends. He was allowed to call his parents in New York only once a month, unless there was some emergency. I found out that Nigel had two younger brothers, and that his parents kept Nigel away from them for fear that he'd, somehow, corrupt them into experimenting with the gay lifestyle. In spite of this, Nigel worked hard in school, keeping his grades high, in some, totally unrealistic, hope that his parents would manage to find some miraculous acceptance of his sexual orientation, and then bring him back home to live with them again.

Several times I tried to get Nigel to ask his parents for permission to come home with me on weekends, but he would never do it. When I questioned him about his reasons, he'd never give me a serious answer. I think he was afraid to see an orphan accepted better than his own, real, parents treated him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.