10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

... I told her that she could be friendlier to me. I was going to ask her if she knew any card games that we could play, but before I got a chance to ask her, she opened up her robe and she was naked underneath.

"Is this friendly enough for you?"

Except for me, none of the other boys at the orphanage were older than eleven or twelve. That was because most boys got adopted by someone eventually, and St. Cecelia's tried to take younger boys in to replace the ones that left. The younger you were, the better chance that you'd be adopted. If no one took you by the time you were about ten or so, it probably wasn't ever going to happen for you.

When I was little, maybe six or seven years old, there was another boy at the orphanage who was about fifteen. His name was Ronald, and he used to show all of the younger boys his dick, and the hair he had down there. He got kicked out for doing bad things with some of the other boys. He never did anything with me though. Maybe that was one of the reasons they kicked me out. Maybe they were afraid I'd do just like Ronald had. I wouldn't have.

"Close up that robe before you get us both in trouble!" I was ashamed that it had taken me so long to tell her that. I bet I looked at her naked body for at least fifteen seconds before I told her that.

"Tommy went out, and the old lady is sleeping. Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before? Does seeing me like this scare you?"

"I'm not scared, I just don't want to get thrown out of here. Is your room the same as this one?"

"Not hardly. My room is downstairs, next to Hans and Gerta's room. I'm just one of the help, kid. They are really going all out for you. What makes you so special anyway? Tommy's all pissed off, and the old lady is floating around on cloud nine. Her brother just as much as told me that if you don't love living here, I'm out on my ass. He even told Tommy to keep his hands off of me. I've been here nine months already, but you come here one day, and they give you the keys to the vault. Why?"

The whole time she was talking, she left her robe open. She saw me staring at her and she started running her fingers over her body, touching herself on her bosoms and even running her fingers over that big patch of black hair between her legs. If anything, the hair down there was even darker than her head hair. She had ten times more hair down there than I did. I already knew that girls were different than boys, that they didn't have any dicks. They had a hole to pee out of, and they could take dicks into the hole to make babies. I had already practiced making my dick shoot out the sperms to make babies. Usually I did it when I was cleaning up the bathroom in the mornings. Sometimes, if I woke up thinking about doing that, I would do it in my bed into a hanky that I kept close at night. In the morning I'd wash out the hanky, and let it dry by the window sill near my bed.

"Do you like what you're looking at? We could work something out, kid. I could help you, and you could return the favor. That's what friends do for each other. Suppose I was to suck you off a few times a week? Do you think you could keep your mouth shut if you found out something about Tommy and me? I think the old lady already suspects something, but its that disgusting tub of lard of a brother that pulls all the strings around here. Tommy is afraid of him, afraid of what he might do to both of us."

Sucking is what had gotten Ronald kicked out of St. Cecelia's. He got caught having another boy do that to him over in the refectory. I'd already gotten kicked out of one place. I didn't want to get kicked out of here too.

"You better leave, Beatrice. I don't want any trouble."

She closed her robe and tied the sash tight to keep it closed. She looked at me. She looked like she was trying to decide something, like she was confused by how things were going.

"What did you mean about me being friendlier then?"

"I meant talk nicer to me, and maybe play some card games, or we could watch television together. Mr. Chalmers said that you would be my friend until school starts up in September. I don't think he meant what you thought he did."

"Maybe you're right, kid, but that's what men have always meant before, whenever they talked about me being friendlier. Ever since I started developing at thirteen, that's what they've meant. I've seen the way that fat pig stares at me too. I don't mind Tommy, he's pretty old, but he at least makes some effort to take care of his looks and his body. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was only going to help you out because of what he said either. I think you're a little bit cute. You're young at least. A girl has to look out for herself, you know? That old lady is squirrelly. It isn't any wonder that Tommy came sniffing after me. If he does what he says he has to though, I'm going to be all alone from now on. What makes you think that you'd get in any trouble if we did what I offered?"

I debated telling her about Ronald, but I didn't think I should. I trusted Mr. Chalmers a little bit, but not Beatrice. I was going to wait until the next time I saw him, and then ask him what he meant when he told her to be friendly to me. From the way he cussed on the golf course and winked after staring at Beatrice's butt, maybe he did mean what she thought. If he did mean that, I had some other questions I needed to ask him too.

"I need to find out for sure first. I'm new here, and I don't know all the rules yet. Do you do that with Mr. Parsons, too?"

"You are a funny kid. I don't think I'm going to discuss that with you now, maybe never. How do you plan to find out? I hope you aren't thinking of asking that old lady?"

"Mr. Chalmers say that I'm his ward. He told me that I can ask him about anything I'm not sure about."

"Well, do me a big favor, don't tell him what I already told you. Tell him that I have been friendly, and ask him whether he meant that you could fool around with me. Don't tell him anything I said about Tommy, or that I offered to suck your cock, okay? I suppose it might be possible that I misunderstood him, but I doubt it. Did he tell you how I came to be living here?"

"He said he needed someone to look after Mrs. Parsons, to be a companion for her, and to make sure she was okay."

"That was only a small part of it. I got in some trouble over in Bolling. Do you know about a small con called the badger game?" I told her that I didn't know it. "It's pretty simple. You get yourself a mark, a married guy with some dough, and you let him take you to a hotel room. You get two keys see, and you slip one of the keys to your partner, a guy. Your partner waits whatever time you've agreed on, then he makes it look like he broke through the room door and caught you red handed with the mark, in the sack. The partner then claims that me and him are married, and then he says he's going to call the cops. When the mark realizes what getting arrested will do to him, he usually try's to wiggle off the hook. My partner, pretending to be my husband, then names a price that he'd take to forget the whole thing. It's pretty clean and simple usually.

"The trouble this time was that we were set up, and the mark was an undercover cop. We both got busted and put in jail. I got lucky, because the lawyer that was appointed to me was hot for me. First, he somehow got me released to him, on my own recognizance, then he took me to a hotel room and collected his retainer, sex with him, after that, he got me some help with the judge. All of the charges against me were set aside for a year, and then I was released, into the fat guys care. My partner didn't have anything to trade, so he was convicted and given five years in the state pen. The deal was, if the fat guy takes me back to court and says I haven't done well, then the charges are reinstated, and I have to go to trial like before they got me out. He can also decide to just let me go, and when that year is up, he can report to the court that I fulfilled the terms of the plea bargain, and have all the charges against me dismissed. Even if he does that, the second thing, then I have to hang around here for three more months so I can appear back in court to have the charges dismissed. If I try to run out on it, and don't show up in court, I'll have a big warrant hanging over my head."

"I wonder why Mr. Chalmers ever got involved with doing something like that? That doesn't sound very honest, or even like its legal to me. Why would he do that?"

"It was a big trade off, the way my lawyer told it to me. The judge was in on it too. A good friend of the fat guys had done something in the judge's court, something that the judge could have made a big stink about. Your Mr. Chalmers agreed to take me, as part of some deal, and for that, the judge agreed to forget about his friend's problem. That was how my lawyer said it all was going to happen. I was supposed to take care of the judge too, but the fat guy nixed that part of the deal. I'm glad about that, the judge looked about seventy five years old."

"He told me he was doing a big favor for a colleague, but he told me the favor was finished now. I think he meant you could just leave, not that he'd make you go to jail."

"It makes no difference. I have three more months to go, either here, or back out on the streets. At least here, I don't have to try to hustle just to get by. When I'm done here, I'm going to leave this state, and I'll never come back here. I've had nothing but bad luck here. The only good thing about all this is that I can put some time and distance between me and my old partner. He was nothing but bad news. He got his kicks by knocking me around a lot. I was happy to see the last of him, believe me."

"It sounds to me like Mr. Chalmers tried to do his best for you. How come you don't like him?"

"Believe me, to a girl, he's creepy. Even when he just looks at me like he does, it makes my skin crawl. When they turned me over to him, I thought he was going to ask for the same payment as my other lawyer. I guarantee you that I wasn't looking forward to it."

"Would you have done it?"

"I wouldn't have much choice, would I? I've had to do worse things, but that wouldn't mean I'd like having to do it."

"How come you don't just find a job, or get married or something? What you've been telling me doesn't sound like much fun."

"What I was doing before, that is my job. It's what I'm good at. You try watching that old lady, every day, all day, for nine months, and then come tell me which job is easier. On my back, I made as much in one night, as I could working this so called straight job for two weeks. With the short cons, we sometimes made as much as five thousand dollars, with a single con. I never got to see much of it, but we still made that much."

"I think I'd rather work than cheat people out of their money."

"I wasn't asking you to work with me on a short con, kid. Nobody would believe you were my old man anyway. So, tell me, you don't like girls?"

"I never spent much time around them, unless you count Marie and the sisters. I don't know too much about girls."

"I'm pretty sure that the old lady's brother meant for me to teach you. I guess he figures it would be better if I taught you, rather than having me teaching Tommy."

"Why don't you call her Mrs. Parson's, that's her name?"

"I'll make a deal with you, you call me Bea instead of Beatrice, which I hate, and get her to call me that, and I'll call her whatever you want me to. It would be even better if you could get the fat guy to call me that too."

"I'll explain that to them, but first you have to start calling them Mrs. Parsons and Mr. Chalmers, okay?"

"It doesn't make a bit of difference to me. What's your name again, kid?"

"Kenny."

"All right, Kenny, let's have you and me be friends then. Tell me what you thought when I opened the robe and showed you my goodies?" I smiled at her. She was teasing me now. I didn't mind her doing that though."

"How come you were touching yourself? Did it feel good?"

"Of course it felt good. You aren't going to pretend that you don't touch yourself? If you are, don't even try to pretend that with me. I saw your face, and how you were looking at me. I bet that you're going to be playing with your tally whacker as soon as I go back to my room. Am I right?" I knew I was blushing, because my face got really warm after she said that.

"What's a tally whacker?" She reached over and put her hand lightly on my dick, which was already hard from what we were talking about.

"Tally whacker, dick, salami, cock, pecker, meat, rod. There's all kinds of names for it, but I think tally whacker is the cutest." She rubbed me through my pants the whole time she was talking, but then she got up, and stopped doing it. "I'm going to leave now, Kenny. You want another peek at my body before I go, or do you already have it memorized?" She didn't wait for my answer, opening the sash on her robe and showing herself to me again. "Sleep well, Kenny. Don't do it so much that you make it sore, all right?" She laughed then, closing up her robe before she turned around and left.

I took off all of my clothes except my underwear bottoms. They looked all dirty and gray next to my clean white sheets, so I finally took them off too. I tried to go right to sleep, determined not to play with myself, just in case Bea asked me in the morning if I had done it or not. I tried, but after a couple hours, I just knew I wasn't going to get to sleep if I didn't do it. I did it once, then I decided to do it again too, because the first time was better than it ever had been before. After that I fell asleep pretty easily.

I woke up around seven o'clock, which was an hour later than usual for me. I got dressed and went downstairs to find the kitchen. I met Gerta, the woman who did the cooking, and supervised the two girls who came in to help with the housework. She was German, and she was pretty hefty, almost as fat as Mr. Chalmers, but shorter, about five two I'd say. Her husband, Hans, was taller, and thinner, like Mrs. Parsons. They were both pretty old, at least in their fifties. Hans was the gardener, maintenance man, driver, and sometimes the serving butler for when Mr. Parsons brought people home for dinners or parties. They both seemed nice and friendly to me. They spoke in German when they were alone, or when they didn't want me to know what they were saying.

Gerta told me they had worked there for over thirty years, since when old Mr. Chalmers was still alive. I found out quickly that they didn't care much for Mr. Parsons or for Bea. Their real loyalty was to Mrs. Parsons. They were both worried about what was happening to her. They mostly blamed Mr. Parsons for not being a better husband to her, and for not giving her lots of 'kinder'. They seemed to know why I was there, and thought it might be helpful for Mrs. Parsons. Gerta complained that she was worried because Mrs. Parsons had almost stopped eating the last few weeks. She said it was from all her worrying, that she had just lost her appetite.

I got to ask for whatever I wanted for breakfast. Gerta always made some kind of sweet rolls for breakfast. She said she liked them with her morning coffee. When I ate four of them, she just laughed and said she would make more from now on. She made the eggs I'd asked for up into what she called an omelette. It was something like scrambled eggs, but she put other things in it. Some sausage, onions, green peppers, diced mushrooms, and two kinds of cheese too. It sure tasted better than the scrambled eggs that Marie made for me sometimes. I knew already that I was going to really like the food around there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.