10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

I got up earlier than usual to see Mrs. Parsons off on her trip to Chicago. She asked me several questions about my reconciliation with Brenda, seeming quite satisfied with my answers. She kissed me lightly on my lips when she gave me a hug goodbye.

"After tonight, Kenny, the company will effectively be out of my family's hands for the first time ever. I'm going to hate signing everything away. It isn't the money that I wanted, it was knowing that all of the employees and their families will be protected. I'm sure that this is why Bunny will sign the company away also."

"Bunny says that Mr. Parsons will have a lot of money after the merger. Why does he want to keep running the company?"

"You will need to direct that query to him. He's always loved running the company, making improvements to it. Perhaps he cares too much to let it all slip out of his control."

"Will you still get a divorce?"

"Yes. There is little left of our marriage now, and Thomas has whatever he wanted from me when we decided to marry. It is past time to close that chapter in my life."

"I'm sorry. Please try to not get too sad about it. Will you be coming to golf with me tomorrow?"

"That depends on how early we finish up and can return here. I hope I shall."

At eight thirty, I had Hans drive me over to the country club so that I could play in the mixed doubles tennis tournament with Brenda. We weren't scheduled to play until ten o'clock, but Brenda told me that we should get there early, just in case the people who would probably be our second round opponents, if we got past the first round ourselves, came early to get in some practice. She said she would be at the club before eight. Brenda also made it clear she was hoping we could advance to the third round with our favorable draw. I didn't know how she figured it was favorable, when she admitted she knew nothing about the people she said we'd probably have to play in the second round.

When I got there, Brenda told me the couple, whose name I found out was Pearson, hadn't come in to get a practice court yet. The tourney started in an hour, and it didn't look like they were going to get in any practice beforehand. At ten o'clock, we took the number three court against our opponents. It was a much older gentleman and a young girl, no more than twelve years old. Brenda said it was Mr. Glenrose, and his granddaughter Julie. He didn't look eighty years old to me, probably about sixty five years old. I watched as we warmed up together, and it looked to me like he was a better player than I was. I was hitting the ball right at him though, which you're supposed to do when warming up. He hit it back to me with no problems. As soon as the match began though, I realized what Brenda had meant, Mr. Glenrose never ran for a ball. If it came to him, he'd hit it back, or if he reached it in a single step too, more than that, he simply stood and watched it go by him.

Julie tried to play back like I was, but she wasn't as fast, and didn't have my longer legs, so she wasn't as effective. We beat them 6-0, although I wanted to let them win a couple games so they wouldn't feel bad, especially Julie. Brenda told me we needed to get off the court with the win, with the least possible expenditure of energy. She said we'd both need our energy for the later matches. As soon as we started our first match, we saw who was playing the Lowenstein's. I didn't know them, but Brenda said she'd seen them play a couple times before. She was excited, because she thought we could beat them too. They took care of the Lowenstein's 6-1.

After our match, we stayed to watch Barbara and Jerry take on the Edgar's. They played well, but lost 6-4 anyway. At eleven, we played the Pearson's. He was about forty years old, but she looked younger, maybe thirty or so. Brenda told me to hit to the wife any time I could. It stayed even until we were at six all. They were serving, with Mr. Pearson having the service game. I returned his first serve, something that I'd been having trouble doing the whole match. I sent my return right between them both for a clean winner. 0-15. On the next serve, Brenda got a piece of it, and it went off her racquet frame for a lucky return, barely clearing the net. 0-30. On his next serve to me, he faulted his first serve, and he took a lot off of his second, just trying to be sure it went in. I came up and returned the serve right at Mrs. Pearson. It hit down at her feet and was by her before she even moved her racquet to take a stab at it. 0-40. They won the next point when Brenda returned long. 15-40. On the next serve, to me, he served both of them into the net for a double fault, giving us the game. Brenda then served for the match, and held easily. We were into the third round, 8-6. Brenda was overjoyed. I was really too new to appreciate what we had done.

At lunch, Brenda informed me that we would play the Edgar's in the semi's. She didn't seem too happy with our chances, and I wasn't either. Still, I reminded her, we did make it to the third round, and that was something. It meant we could have an automatic entry to the following week's tournament too. The top four teams were guaranteed a place for the next week's draw.

Everyone was excited because Ron Taylor had a new partner, apparently a cousin of his. She was in her late teens, and played better than Ron's mother had. They had made it to the semi's, and would be playing the Landis's for the other spot in the finals. Brenda was unable to totally hide her disappointment over the fact that she didn't get a chance to partner with the young phenom herself. By now, having seen all of the competition, I believed Brenda when she said she and Ron could win the championship together.

I tried to take Brenda's mind off of Ron Taylor, asking her how we were going to beat the Edgar's.

"We aren't, Kenny, at least not this week. The best we can hope for is to keep them out on the court and act as spoilers to tire them out for the finals. If we do that much, I'll be satisfied."

"You're just going to give up?"

"No. I'm being realistic. We'll try hard on every point, giving them nothing easy. Something might happen to one of them. The problem is that they both play better than either one of us. Remember his serve? How are you going to handle that?"

"Defensive lob. I'll stay way back, and just try to get it back in play. That's what you told me to do last week."

"He'll slice you off the court if you stand too far back. You'd be better to come forward and swing away at it. You could get lucky that way. I'm going to try that. I've played them before, they're good."

We did play as hard as we could. Brenda won two of her service games, and we had break points on Mrs. Edgar's serve three times, which we couldn't convert. We went down 6-2, early enough so that we could watch the final six games of the other semi. Ron and his cousin won that one 9-7. Ron really covered almost the whole court, and his volleys and returns were so precise and effective. Just from watching him play, I thought I had learned quite a bit. He wasted not an ounce of effort, anticipating and then being already set when the ball reached him. Unlike his mother, Ron's cousin could play a little bit. Enough to keep Ron in contention for some of the service points she returned in play.

In the finals, the Edgar's handled Ron easily, 6-2, like they had beaten us. Ron looked like he had given up, or else he simply ran out of gas in the last match. Brenda went over and congratulated him for making it to the finals after the match was over. I could see she was hoping to have him ask her to play with him the next week. They talked for about ten minutes, while I hung back, sitting in the bleachers. Brenda came back and borrow a scrap of paper and a pen from the tournament referee, wrote something on the paper, and then ran back to give it to Ron. I was sure it was her phone number.

"He said he might call me tomorrow if he decides to use me as his partner." Brenda had come back over to where I was sitting, unable to hold back her smile. "He probably won't call me, but he told me that he's decided not to play with his mother anymore. You won't mind if I partner with him, will you?"

"No, I don't mind. I know how important your tennis is to you. We can still practice though, right?"

"Sure. No way I'm going to practice any less now. He probably won't call, so I want you sharp for next week. Ron said I played real well against the Edgar's. I told him how long you've been playing, and he was impressed that you've gotten so good already."

Brenda was in a good mood after talking with Ron. I wasn't in as good a mood. I really did understand her wanting to play with a better partner. Still, it was more than just tennis between us. If I had been her, I don't think I'd have done it like that. I'd have gone to her first and asked her before volunteering myself to be someone else's partner. I didn't want to make a big issue about it, because I knew Brenda was happy at the possibility of being in the tournament with a good chance to win it. We stayed around talking for about an hour, before her mother came by to drive her home. She ran over to her mom's car, and she spent the next fifteen minutes telling her how we did in the tournament. After she finished with that, she told her the really big news about Ron Taylor possibly calling her to be his partner. Mrs. Connor got almost as excited as Brenda had. After they left, I called Hans to come get me. I was a little surprised that either Brenda or her mother hadn't asked me if I needed a ride home.

Mrs. Parsons got home at around eight o'clock. She looked tired out. I asked her how the meeting went, but she said she'd rather wait and talk to me about it in the morning. Mr. Chalmers had gone into the kitchen when they both arrived. After Mrs. Parsons went up to her room, Mr. Chalmers came out eating a sandwich and drinking from a large beer glass.

"Kenny, please keep a close watch on Bertie for us. She's upset about this damned merger business. It was all we could manage today keeping her from throwing a monkey wrench into the entire proceedings. Everything is signed and delivered now though. We'll announce it on Monday at eight o'clock in New York. Bertie told us that you want to inform the Connor family about Tommy having a clause to keep our current suppliers after the takeover. None of us have any objections, so long as you speak with Walt himself first."

"Do I just tell him that he will continue the same as before the merger?"

"Exactly. Tell him that Tommy made sure he was taken care of, and that business might end up improving now that the merger has gone through. We've picked up some national outlets with the merger. Tommy expects to more than double production over the next two years. Tell him that we don't forget who our friends are. Tommy said that you told him that Walt was asking questions about the merger before. That made everyone work faster to push this thing forward quicker. I'm happy that it's done now."

"Did Mrs. Parsons tell you to get her divorce now?"

"We agreed we'd wait until after the merger, but I'm still hopeful that they can sit down and work through this thing. A divorce wouldn't benefit either of them. Bertie has to give up on her romantic illusions. I don't condone what Tommy did, but, I can certainly understand how it happened. What I don't know is how to explain that to Bertie in a way that would make her forgive him for it. Tommy is taking all of next week off. He's been working night and day for the past six months, setting this up and running interference on it all. I thought he should come home here and try to come to some terms with Bertie, either for a divorce, or a reconciliation. I don't know what else he can try to do."

"It might help if you could get Bea released early, so that she's gone before he comes back home. Your sister is starting to treat her bad. Not on purpose I don't think, but still, she can't help blaming Bea a little for being part of this."

"How is Bea? I'm afraid I look like a weak fool in your eyes now, as well as a hypocrite? I'm already ashamed for having succumbed to her allure."

"I don't know why you would be. She told me that you were a pleasant surprise to her. She said she enjoyed it a lot."

"She is a true temptress, Kenny. It would take someone a lot stronger than I am, and a lot less needy as well, to resist her lush charms."

"Yes, but does that mean you'll try to get her court release moved up or not?"

"I have a different idea, one that I want you to carry to Bea for me. I plan on taking my vacation shortly. In fact, I'm hoping to have everything cleared to leave here on Wednesday morning, for two weeks. I'm going to Hawaii. I thought, that is I hope, that Bea might want to travel with me. I have never been there before, but I hear it is quite scenic and beautiful. If you could broach the possibility with her, discreetly, so that no one else hears of it, I'd be grateful. Tell her that she would be under no obligation to entertain me in any way while there, I'm simply seeking platonic companionship, with an eye to making it easier for Tommy and Bertie to come to a meeting of the minds concerning their respective futures. I would cover all of her out of pocket expenses, naturally."

"You want Bea to go on vacation to Hawaii with you?"

"Yes. Do you think she might possibly agree?"

"I don't know. I'll ask her tonight though. How do I get hold of you? Can Bea call you if she has questions?"

Mr. Chalmers gave me another of his business cards, but only after he had written two other phone numbers on the back. He said the top one was his private, direct line at the office, and the other was his home number. He told me to make sure to talk to Bea soon. After that, he handed me his empty beer glass and his paper napkin and left. I think he must have been distracted, or else he would have returned them to the kitchen himself.

After he was gone, I looked for Bea in the library and in the kitchen, but she wasn't in either place. In the kitchen, I asked Gerta, but all she told me was that Bea had gone out somewhere, and would be back later. I went to the refrigerator, looking for ice cream, but we were all out. I asked Gerta about it, and she wrote it on her list. I told her good night and went up to my bedroom. I thought about Mr. Chalmers and Bea as a couple. I couldn't see the two of them being very happy together. I hoped that Mr. Chalmers wasn't thinking about anything permanent with Bea. She would wind up breaking his heart. Even if she didn't mean to, that's what would eventually happen.

I went to sleep. When I got up at seven, Bea was in the kitchen with Gerta and Hans. They were all laughing together. I sat down and Gerta went to the stove and put some waffle mix in the waffle iron, and got out the strawberries, whipping cream and butter. Bea and Hans said good morning to me.

"Good morning Hans, hi Bea. Where did you go last night?"

"I went to a movie with Carol, Mr. Noseypants. We had a lovely time too. Just for your future reference, she tastes as good as she looks."

"Really? I'm not sure I believe you."

"Kid, you don't give me the credit I deserve when it comes to things like this. This is what I do, I'm a professional. Don't worry though, it wasn't anything she even wanted to resist. She was as curious as you were that first time. I'd be surprised if she wasn't going to be even more curious after I'm gone. She's a natural, took to it like a duck takes to water. She'd give the big guy a run for his money with her tongue, and that isn't an easy thing to do."

"Where did you do this? Not in the movies?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but friends of mine were kind enough to lend me their car." I saw her wink over at Hans and Gerta. Gerta just laughed and turned back to the waffles. Hans winked back at her. This was my first inkling that Bea had gotten on the good side of those two. I reminded myself to question Gerta about it at a later date. Preferably after Bea was gone. When I first moved in there, it was obvious that Gerta and Hans blamed Bea for a lot of what Mrs. Parsons was going through, and how she was acting. I wondered what had changed.

"Bea, have you ever been to Hawaii?"

"No, why, do you want me to take you there?"

"Not me, the big guy, I mean Mr. Chalmers, asked me to find out if you'd like to go with him for two weeks starting Wednesday?" Bea looked at me, trying to tell if I was pulling her leg or not.

"He asked you to ask me? He didn't have the balls to ask me himself? You tell him if he wants something from me, he has to come and ask me like I was a real person to him. I don't use a pimp, at least not now I don't. Tell him I expect him to negotiate with me directly."

"No, that's all right. I'll just tell him you didn't want to go. I was supposed to tell you that is was as a platonic companion. Oh, I forgot, I was supposed to ask you when you were alone. Gerta, don't tell him I asked her in front of you and Hans, okay?"

"Bea, you must be stupid to say no to him. We told you how shy he has become. For him to ask Kenny to ask you, this took a lot for him." Gerta had come over to the table and was saying this to Bea. She looked a little bit upset with Bea.

"Gert, he isn't some little school boy. If he wants something, he can ask me himself. Kenny, he can shove that platonic bullshit right up his keister too. We both know he's inviting me for one reason only. I'm not saying it isn't a good deal he's offering, but still, you're not John Alden, I'm not Priscilla Mullen, and he isn't Miles Standish. Tell him I'll go, but he has to come ask me himself."

"Bea, he wants you gone so that Mr. and Mrs. Parsons can talk without you being there reminding both of them about why they're mad at each other. How come you can't just be a little considerate for once, and not try to make him jump through hoops for this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.