10th Grade - Cover

10th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kenny Masters had just been scooped out of the frying pan and placed not in the fire he expected, but rather, in the very lap of luxury. His life was about to change, but was he ready for all of those changes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   First  

We left the pool area to go over to the club house restaurant. By the time I had gotten to the pool, Bea and Brenda had already befriended Carol, telling her that I had insisted on them inviting her to have lunch with us. Both Brenda and Bea had described me to Carol, Brenda telling her that I was the boy that had been here with her before, the time when Carol was standing in the pool and smiling over at me. Bea then told her that I was the boy she had teased by exposing herself to me. Carol had just laughed at that, saying that only narrowed it down a little for her. As soon as she saw me later, she laughed, and told Brenda that she was hoping that I was the one they had been describing.

She and Bea had then engaged in a long discussion about how much fun it was to tease young boys. At first, Brenda had been somewhat scandalized by their conversation, then she got a little angry at me. After listening though, she started to see it as just an extension of what her mother had already taught her about attracting and holding a boys interest. She wasn't ready for anything like that yet, she thought, but it wouldn't hurt to listen and find out what these two young women had done.

For the next two and a half hours, the three girls talked about boys and men, with Bea setting the tone and direction the conversation was taking. During the bulk of this time, Brenda remained silent. She knew that, compared to the other two, she had almost nothing to contribute. Still, Bea made an effort to draw her out, finding out what interested her, and how far she had already progressed with her interest or actions toward boys. Bea kept reassuring her that her current lack of experience wasn't any drawback, and that she would make advances to her experiences all in the proper course of time. Bea was trying to get Brenda involved in a way that she wouldn't find threatening.

When Bea thought that Brenda had been properly conditioned, she started telling her about us. Making it seem like she had been my impersonal sex education teacher. She described, in detail all of the things she had taught me. She made an effort to get Brenda to realize it hadn't been any personal interest on her part, but that boys had to learn about it from somewhere, and she had wanted me to learn the right way. She told Brenda that she had taught me how to please a woman, and not to be too selfish when making love. When Brenda got upset, Bea simply told her that she should be thanking her for teaching me an important set of skills.

Being young and mostly innocent, Brenda didn't realize that the two older girls were getting ready to set her up for their own amusement. If you are already somewhat shopworn and jaded, it is difficult to be around true innocence and not feel your own pangs of regret at your own lost innocence. That is what Mrs. Parsons told me later. Since your innocence can never be recovered, the next best thing is to help destroy that other person's innocence. Bea and Carol had entered into an unspoken agreement to accomplish this with Brenda.

It wasn't sinister on their parts. In their minds, they had already rationalized this act as them teaching Brenda how to have more fun in her life. Bea and Carol were somewhat jaded, but neither was malicious. Their actions, in Bea's mind, would only help to speed up the inevitable. She wanted me to make a conquest of Brenda's virginity before she left. She explained this all to me later, after the damage had all been done.

I didn't know any of this as we walked into the restaurant together. I was holding hands with Brenda, and Bea and Carol were walking ahead of us. We were seated and everyone ordered. Brenda had the steak sandwich this time. I guess she had enjoyed as much shrimp as she wanted by then. I ordered the cheeseburger, and Carol and Bea both ordered the fried shrimp. All three girls were wearing wraps over their swim suits. I was still wearing my golf shoes and the clothes I'd played in. My bathing suit was in my member's locker that Mr. Chalmers had acquired for me. We were waiting for the food to arrive when Bea fired the first salvo at me.

"Kenny, you've been fibbing to me about Carol. Why did you make all of that up?" I had a sinking feeling that this lunch was going to prove embarrassing to me, and that after it was done, Brenda and I would be finished forever. I felt bad about that, but I had already done all the things that Bea might tell everyone at the table about us. I wasn't going to lie about it. I felt bad because I'd gotten Brenda involved in Bea's anger at me.

"I don't know Bea, why do you think I did it?"

"Because you knew hearing about it was going to make me hot, and you wanted me to be friendly towards you."

"I thought it would be more amusing for you if I were to make a few things up. When I told you though, you were already being pretty friendly."

"That's right I was, wasn't I? And, it was a good story you told, so I forgive you for doing that. By the way, Brenda told us what happened that day when you two were sitting in the bleachers. The way she tells it, that was no accident. I'd like your apology, Kenny." I looked over at Brenda, but she was staring with considerable interest at her forks and the napkin. She was turning a bright shade of red.

"Apology, for what?" I had started feeling like Bea was going to quit teasing when she said she forgave me, but what she said about Brenda had me twice as worried now.

"I told you it wasn't an accident, and you said I was totally wrong, that Brenda was too young and innocent to do anything like that on purpose. She told Carol and me that she had been planning on touching your dick ever since the first time she had put her hand on your leg. Yours was the first one she ever felt. Right Brenda?" I expected Brenda to get up and leave right then. I was going to go with her if she did. I was mad at Bea for embarrassing Brenda like this.

"Bea, stop doing this. You've embarrassed Brenda and me. It isn't funny."

"You better just relax and lighten up, Kenny. Carol and I already told her about things we've done with you. Compared to them, what she did is certainly nothing to be worried about. Right Brenda?" When Bea quit talking, Brenda raised her face back up and looked over at me.

"I didn't know you were telling Bea everything we did or talked about, Kenny."

"I didn't tell her what we talked about. At least not most of it. I'm sorry I told her about what you did with your hand. Bea knows about these kinds of things, and she has been teaching them to me."

"She told us. She says you're a quick learner too. I guess you thought I was pretty funny all this time? I don't appreciate being laughed at, Kenny, not one bit." Brenda stood up, so I did too.

"Brenda, please. I'm sorry. Sit back down and let's have lunch. I'll call Hans to give you a ride home after, if that's what you want to do. Please. I'm very sorry." When I stood up, Bea reached over and pinched the head of my dick. For some reason, as worried as I was about what was happening, I still had a hard on. "Bea, don't do that! Jesus Christ. You'll get us all thrown out of here."

Brenda and Carol laughed at what Bea had done. I was embarrassed, so I sat back down. Bea told Brenda to quit acting like she was all upset over this. We were there to have a good time, and everyone was just having fun with everyone else. Brenda actually did sit down. Carol spoke up for the first time.

"Everyone gets to touch it but me. That's not fair." For some reason, Bea really thought this was funny. I looked at Brenda, and she was looking over at me. She looked hurt, and I couldn't blame her. When she leaned over and put her hand right on my dick and started squeezing it, I was so surprised that I almost fell off my chair. "Now she's doing it to him again. Bea change seats with me, okay?"

"Brenda!" She let go of me and put her hand back in her lap. I was looking at her as Carol and Bea switched places so that Carol was now on my right and Bea was sitting across the table from me. "Brenda, why did you do that?"

"I barely got to feel it against the back of my hand the other time. I figured if you're going to be telling everyone that I felt it, I might as well get a good feel." She looked back at me, something was on her face, something that made me want to drop the subject right there. She had accomplished a miracle. She had just grabbed my dick, and then made me feel like I was the one in the wrong. The sisters at the orphanage could learn something from Brenda. Even they hadn't been able to get me to feel that way when they punished me for failing to pay attention in Catechism class.

Just as the waiter brought out all our lunches, Carol put her hand in my lap and started rubbing at my crotch. Her hand was hidden from everyone else by the tablecloth, but I still reacted with a startled movement. In spite of me jumping, Carol kept her hand busy rubbing my dick. I reached down and pulled it off of my crotch. Carol pouted, but moved her hand away from me. Then she announced to the whole table, including our waiter what she had done.

"Okay, now we've all felt his dick. I feel better." The waiter gave no indication that he had heard anything in the least way out of the ordinary. Brenda glared at Carol and me both, and Bea just laughed at her new friend. After we all had our food, and the waiter had gone, Bea asked Brenda how she liked getting a good feel of my dick.

"It's pretty big, bigger than I first thought it was."

"No, it's only about average. I knew this guy over in Springfield, his name was Herman, and did he ever have a big one. Fat too. He had one of those dicks a girl wants to try out one time, just to see if she can do it. Some girls might like them big like that, but not me. Herman was just too much of a good thing. Of course, later, after you have stopped being bruised and sore, you can look back on it and only remember the good parts of it. Kenny might still be going to grow more though. If he does, he might wind up with a pretty good sized one. What do you think, Carol?"

"I only have two to compare it to, but it seemed a little big to me too. You've got a lot more experience though, Bea, so I guess it must be only average like you said."

"It could be a little bit bigger than average already, but not by much. Most of them are about the same length. Kenny's might be a little bit thicker though, maybe that's what Brenda meant." I didn't say anything. I had no way of knowing, and hadn't really ever given it much thought. I knew it had grown quite a bit since I first started playing with it. It fit good inside Bea's mouth and pussy, so I guess that was all I really needed to know. Carol turned to Brenda, asking her about what I was doing to her over on those lounge chairs.

"Just putting on some tanning oil. We saw you watching us. I wanted to take Kenny's mind off of you."

"It doesn't take twenty minutes to rub on some tanning lotion." Carol was trying to discover what we had really done. "It looked like he had his hands between your legs, rubbing your kitty." Brenda just laughed.

"That's what it was supposed to look like, but that isn't what he was doing. He was rubbing my thighs to get them loose after tennis."

"I tried to get him to put some lotion on me, after you left, but he just ignored me. If you had come over there, Kenny, I would have let you rub it all over, especially on my kitty. I got pretty hot standing out in that pool watching you rubbing her. I thought you were really giving her a workout with your fingers." Bea stopped Carol from going further with what had been sounding more and more like an invitation. She told me later that she didn't want to have Brenda get mad again and leave.

"Carol, be good now. You know Brenda is Kenny's girlfriend. I already told you he's cut me off now, so I doubt that he'd want to pet your pretty kitty, not when he's turning his nose up at a full grown pussy being thrown at him right at home." Carol didn't seem at all bothered by Bea's words. Brenda did though.

"Is she telling the truth, Kenny? Don't lie to me. She told us you started locking your bedroom door at night. Is that true?"

"It is, starting tonight, Brenda. I told her last night I was going to lock my door, but I didn't. I'm going to lock it from now on though." I was only picking at my lunch, unable to work up much enthusiasm for eating. I had always been a fast eater, probably from my orphanage experience. The quicker you got finished, the better chance that you'd get second helpings. It is hard to eat when you are constantly having to worry about what you say, or what the others are going to say. I didn't want to lie to Brenda, especially since I knew Bea was capable, and probably willing, to expose any lies I told.

"Bea already said she taught you everything you need to know. She told me that you should practice though, to improve your skills. I already told her that you aren't going to be practicing with me." Brenda spoke this to me, quietly, even though it was loud enough for Bea and Carol to hear too.

"He can practice with me then," Carol tried to put her hand back in my lap as she said this, but I moved it away with my hand. She gave me another one of her looks, trying to make me feel bad at not having gone along with her playful gesture. She scared me. I was used to Bea. I knew she was bored, and just did things with me because she liked to teach me, and she needed to pass the time until she got released by the court. I didn't know why Carol would be interested in me though. I figured she was just going along with the joke they were all playing with me.

"How about if he practices on giving all of us massages at the pool? I like getting a massage, and Kenny has strong hands."

As soon as Brenda suggested that, the other two were immediately in favor, negotiating with Brenda over what the ground rules were going to be. Brenda finally allowed herself to agree that each girl could set her own limits on what I'd be allowed to do to them. I protested that. I told them I wasn't going to do anything I didn't want to do. Bea laughed at my protests, telling everyone that my resolve would only last until I found myself actually rubbing my fingers against their skin. That was when Brenda decided to make it a contest, to see which of them could get me to give the best massage to them. Carol started asking questions about what counted as best, but Bea quickly quieted her, saying that we'd all leave the judging up to Brenda.

After I signed for lunch, which came to almost seventy five dollars including three desserts for the girls, and the tip, we all went back to the pool. Bea and Carol were in front again, and Bea was whispering a lot into Carol's ear. All Carol did was listen and nod occasionally. I left them at the pool and went back to change into my swimming trunks. When I got back to the pool, all three girls were off to the side, away from the pool itself. They were all laying on their fronts on their towels and looking at me with huge grins on their faces.

Looking back on it now, my only sensible course of action would have been to run away. Inside that gate was nothing but danger and disaster. I knew that already. I was fifty feet away from the closest girl, and my dick was already pressing tightly against the liner in my bathing suit. I had run a few of the possible outcomes through my head, searching for any that didn't get me into a lot of trouble. I hadn't found any that filled the bill in that regard. I was going to get in trouble if I opened that pool gate and walked through it. I opened the gate and walked over to the girls. I didn't even make an attempt to disguise my aroused condition. I was literally being led by my dick. It is remarkable that there was enough blood left in my brain to allow me to navigate over to them, but I managed it. I even went over to get a regular chair for me to sit in. I placed it at the end where all their feet were, sitting down and putting the towel in my lap as I waited for them to tell me their plan. Bea had become the spokesman for the trio.

"Okay, Kenny, here's what we've all agreed to. You give Carol the first massage, then me, and finish up with Brenda last. She'll watch you giving us ours, and then she'll feel you giving her hers. At the end, she decides who got you to give them the best massage. The winner gets to have you give them one wish for doing something to them. They can't wish for anything that would get anybody in trouble here at the club though. That's it."

I could see that Bea had given this whole thing some thought. I had a good idea that she had already told Carol how far to take it with me, then she'd go just a tiny bit further. She probably figured that Brenda's competitive nature would make her let me go a little bit further still with her. I had a good idea of the way Bea thought. I thought her plan would probably work just about like she had it all drawn out. I knew that Bea had picked Brenda to be my first real conquest, and that she really was looking forward to it happening, and soon too. A week before, and Bea's plan probably would have worked. After my talk with Mrs. Parsons, and even my conversations with Mr. Parsons, I wasn't going to be led into doing this just for Bea's amusement.

I had a lot of reasons not to do this, and only one to go ahead with it. Bea didn't realize it, but it was her attentions the night before that allowed me to balk at doing what she had hoped to orchestrate at the pool. Bea had given me release, but she had also shown me the value of sex without much caring. I had spent an emotional time with Mrs. Parsons, a time that was all about caring, without even the hint of any sexual overtones to it. Brenda, since I'd known her, had taught me that my caring for her was more important than my needing to have sex with her. I liked sex, preferred it over masturbation by a lot, but I had recently learned that it wasn't important enough to me to justify my going against my own principles. The principles I already had, and those I was still needing to develop. I had started to work on changing my way of looking at things. If I was going to try to fit in with my new home, and the social situation that came with it, I needed to learn to act in a way that didn't reflect badly on me, and on those who were making my new life possible. I was no longer a child. I had to take full responsibility for any decisions I made. That's what I did, I made a decision, one that comforted most of me, even though my dick was already starting to be bitterly disappointed.

"Brenda's my girlfriend. I'm only going to put tanning oil on her. Bea, why don't we have a contest? You give Carol a massage and I'll give Brenda one. We'll let both of them argue about which of us did the best job."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Kenny. I'm just one of the girls you toy with. I want to have the contest we all agreed on. You can't back out now, not after we all agreed."

"I'm sorry, Brenda. This isn't something I'm comfortable doing. I'm going up to practice my putting. Bea, come get me when you guys are ready for me to call Hans to drive us back home." I stood up, my dick had lost most of it's earlier enthusiasm. I walked away from them, realizing as I did so, what a near thing it had been. I didn't think Brenda would realize that she had been Bea's intended offering to me. I was disappointed in a way, and worried that Brenda would stay mad at me because of the things Bea had told her. I didn't feel bad about not having the three girls letting me run my hands all over their beautiful bodies. I felt a little bad about it, but not real bad. All right, I felt bad, like I'd cheated myself out of a once in a lifetime opportunity. At the same time, I felt virtuous, like I'd faced down a strong temptation, and that's why, everything considered, I didn't feel that bad.

I spent two hours with my putter on the practice green. By the time Bea came to get me, I hadn't learned anything good, and may have actually learned every way there was to putt bad. My heart and head weren't in my putting. I was just going through the motions, with most of my focus on trying to convince myself that I wasn't the stupidest person on the face of the earth. If I lived up to what I'd told Brenda about locking my bedroom door at night, I was probably soon going to be the stupidest and horniest person on the face of the earth.

The ride over to Brenda's was torture, with no one speaking to me. Bea sat up in front with Hans, and Brenda and I were alone together, sitting as far apart as we could, with neither of us speaking. When Hans had barely come to a stop in front of her house, Brenda opened up her own door and ran away from the limo, still not having said anything to me. When we arrived back at the house, I went straight up to my room.

The first thing I noticed was that there was now a telephone in my room. I hadn't asked for it, so I was surprised to see it there. I picked up the receiver and listened for the dial tone. After satisfying myself that the phone worked, I replaced it in its cradle and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I loved having my own room, bathroom, and shower. To me, when I had lived at the orphanage, any kind of privacy had been precious. The bathroom there, and particularly the big showers, were the most privacy a kid could hope to get. If someone did come in there and disturb you, it was always another kid, not one of the sisters. Having my own room, with my own bathroom and shower, was at least ten times more private than anything else I'd ever known. This was especially true when you threw in the two separate door locks that I had.

I spent a long time in the shower. I ran over the day's events in my head, reviewing all of it, trying to make a rational assessment of where I stood with everyone that mattered to me. I was angry and upset with Bea. I didn't feel much of anything about Carol. I was mostly resigned and sad about Brenda. I felt good to see how well Mrs. Parsons had seemed in the morning. I had enjoyed playing golf with her, and even more, I'd enjoyed seeing her smiling and happy again.

I didn't see that there was too much else I could try to do to change Brenda's feelings about me. I knew I'd disappointed her when she learned about what I'd done with Bea. I also had to assume that she now knew what I hadn't told her about what Carol had shown to me that day I'd come to the pool looking for her. She was probably still hurt that I'd discussed our private business with Bea too. In all, I hadn't managed to conduct myself around her with anything that could be mistaken by anyone for decent behavior.

After I had gotten myself dressed again, I debated the advisability of my attempting to call Brenda. I expected her to refuse to talk to me if I did call her, but I felt there was some small chance that she might be willing to talk to me, if she knew it was just the two of us talking now, rather than all four of us like it had been. She hadn't spoken to me in the limo, but maybe she was waiting for me to say something first. I picked up the phone and dialed her number from memory. Brenda answered the phone on the first ring, which surprised me.

"Hello, Brenda?"

"What do you want?" Hostile tone, but still, she was talking to me. As long as she didn't hang up, I had to be encouraged.

"I wanted to tell you again how sorry I am, about all of this." It never hurts to apologize. This was something I had learned at the orphanage. Unlike at the orphanage, this time I really meant it. I really was very sorry about almost everything. I laid my head down on the pillow, hoping she would say something encouraging to me, almost anything, so we could continue talking.

"You already told me that." I didn't sense any softening in her position towards me.

"I'm calling you from my bedroom. Somebody put my own phone in there. Now I don't have to call you from the living room."

"You don't have to call me at all, ever, from anywhere."

"Why did you say you weren't my girlfriend? That hurt my feelings when you said that."

"You don't act like I'm your girlfriend. Do you think I liked hearing Bea telling me all those things you did with her? Why did you want to take Carol to lunch anyway? Were you hoping she'd show you her kitty again? I never heard of anything so ridiculous in my whole life, her kitty, what kind of name is that for a part of her anatomy? I wonder what she calls that big ass of hers? Who else even has a name for it? Does she think her vagina is some kind of house pet? You never told me about any of the things you were doing with either of them. I had to sit there, humiliated, and pretend the whole time that all of it was okay with me. The truth was, I wanted to scream at the both of them, pull out all their hair, and scratch out their eyes. I thought you liked me, Kenny, that I was special to you, when all the time, you were doing a lot more stuff with those other people, a lot more than we ever did. I told my mother all about what you did, and the things that you've said to me. She says that you've behaved abominably."

"I agree, I have. I'm not sure if abominably means bad or not. If that's what it means, your mother is right. I'm ashamed of myself. I wish you hadn't told her though. Now she won't let me see you anymore."

"Why do you think that? She said most men are just as bad as you are. She said Daddy was even worse than you are, and he didn't have your money."

"Did you tell her what I told you about my being poor?"

"I told her what you said, but we're not stupid. We can see how you live. Look at that limo you picked me up in today. How many other kids can send a limo over to pick someone else up like that? Not many. She and I both think you're rich. If you weren't, I probably would be too mad to ever speak to you again."

"That's the only reason you're talking to me, because you think I'm rich?"

"I already told you I'm going to marry a rich man, didn't I? How do you think I'm going to manage to do that if I don't hang around with rich people?"

"Is that why you were going to let me massage all of you girls today, because I'm rich, and you didn't want me to stop going out with you?"

"Plus the tennis, and the lunches. I like you a lot too, whenever I'm not mad at you, which is almost never."

"Okay. As long as you like me too. If is was just for the money, I wouldn't want you to be with me. You already know that I don't have money though, not me personally? It's all their money, and I'm not likely to ever get any of it."

"I know that. I still think you're rich. Bea told me all about the way you live, and how much Mrs. Parsons likes you. She's jealous of you too, did you know that? Can you believe all the things she said she did? When she said that thing about that Herman guy up in Springfield, it sounded like it wasn't anything more to her than some skirt she tried on once that didn't quite fit. Do you think that was a real guy, or was she just making it all up?"

"I don't know. Bea might be making it up, or she might have done it. She's told me lots of stories like that. I think she was probably telling the truth."

"Did you mean it when you said you were locking your bedroom door at night?"

"Yes."

"Even if I tell you I don't want to see you anymore?"

"Yes."

"So you aren't stopping with her because of me?"

"No. I'm doing it because of me. I liked it a lot, and it was a lot better than the other thing, you know, by myself, but it was just sex. Bea is like a friend, but not like you are to me. I did things with her, but I never wanted to be around her like I want to be with you. Carol is the same way, but even less. I don't know why she showed herself to me like that, but I know it didn't have anything to do with me. Bea's the same way. I was just something to do to pass the time. It didn't have to be me, just someone."

"I think you're wrong. Bea seems to really like you. My mother told me that she probably planned this whole thing to get to keep you all to herself. She says women do that sometimes. Do you think she might have planned this? Could she see me as a possible threat to her? I told my mother about you saying you were locking your bedroom door. She said that Bea could probably find a key to unlock it. She said something terrible after too. She says that's what she'd have done."

"You tell your mother it's not a lock that Bea can get a key for. It's a dead bolt lock. This used to be Mr. Chalmers room, and he was very serious about having his privacy. The other lock would be too easy to open up."

"That's good. Now that I know about her, I feel better that she can't keep sneaking in your room and waking you up the way she said she did. She said she always woke you up with her mouth. Is that the truth?"

"Not always. Usually though."

"And she said you did it to her that way too. That made me very mad, because you lied to me about that."

"I didn't lie. I told you that you were the only girl I thought about wanting to do that to. I did it for Bea because she wanted me to, but I never wanted to do it to her that way."

"You admit doing it though? And you had sex with her too, lots of times, right?"

"Yes, that's true. Nine times, no, eleven."

"You must be a slow learner then, not fast like she said. Eleven times is a lot. I've never even come close to doing any of that, and I've never wanted to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.