The Domination of Mommy

by Cohf Zeen

Copyright© 2006 by Cohf Zeen

Erotica Sex Story: Denise discovers her mother, Sylvia is a submissive lesbian who secretly wants to make love to her daughter. Denise makes it happen, but Sylvia gets much more then she expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Incest   DomSub   FemaleDom   Orgy   .

Denise was rummaging around in her mothers room looked for a pair of her underwear that she thought got mixed up when she last did the laundry. Denise's mom, Sylvia often had her daughter's panties in her laundry closet. Denise never gave it much thought, both women were of similar build. Both were five foot seven and weighted 120 pounds, Sylvia had slightly bigger breasts, 36 C - 24 - 32, compared to Denise's 34C. But the similarities didn't stop there, they had the same deep blue eyes, thin nose and mouth. To look at them, the only difference one could easily see, other then the age difference was that Sylvia had long corn silk blond hair that reached to the middle of her back, while Denise had a shorter, shoulder length hair style.

After a minute of searching in the closet Denise gave up, her panties, the very sexy, silk red ones were not there. Denise's mom was a very busy business woman working for a local computer firm. Being a single mother meant spending many late hours at work, sometimes not even coming home until after midnight. And the last few weeks had been even harder on her mom. Denise had hardly spoken to her mom for over a week. Even her bed hadn't been made. Denise grabbed the sheets and pulled them tight. She picked up one of the pillow to fluff it up and there under the pillow was her missing red panties.

Denise paused. "What the hell are these doing here?" she said aloud.

As she examined them she was shocked to notice that they weren't even clean. A dark vaginal secretion stain adorned the center, the after effect of a hot masturbation session while she sat at the rear of her English class while a boring lecture droned on.

Before she could think any more about what her mother was doing with her dirty panties under her pillow, her mother's computer chimed.

A message popped up on the screen, You have mail.

Denise sat down at the computer. Her mother's computer was off limits to her, which wasn't an issue as Denise had her own system. Plus Sylvia had her email password protected, but Denise never stopped trying to guess the password. At least twice a week she tried to access her mother's account. Denise was intrigued at what her mother was doing over email. She would spend hours on her system. Hours that weren't spent visiting with her own daughter.

Denise's fingers danced over the keyboard. This time typing in the name Gloria. Gloria was her mom's closest friend, a tall, sexy dark haired woman. Sylvia spent a great deal of time with Gloria, which often pissed Denise off as she again thought some of this time should have been spent with her. Of course being a teenager didn't give her much power to tell her mom what she should or shouldn't be doing.

"Bingo!" Denise said as her mother's email opened.

Denise's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. There in bold print, a message to her mother from Gloria with the title, 'You Fucking Worthless Cunt.'

Denise read the letter slowly, drinking in every word and line.

Slut.

You were two minutes late this morning. Plus, you filthy cunt, you didn't even report that to me which means you fucked up twice. I had planed to give you the pleasure of licking me to orgasm tonight but in view of these transgressions I have to punish you. Wear the black leather pants that leave your ass bare as it will be whipped long and hard.

And DON'T be late again you worthless CUNT.

Be here at 8:00 PM sharp.

Denise sat back in the chair and shook her head. 'Oh my goodness!' She thought, 'My mom's a submissive and Gloria's a dominatrix.'

She then said aloud, "Oh fuck! My mom's a lesbian!"

Denise began to scan the long list of received emails. Most of them started with the word Slut or Cunt, and Gloria often referred to her mom as a worthless cunt.

Denise read a second letter.

Cunt.

I am finding it harder to justify your usefulness. It is barely even worth letting you lick my ass. Yet I still give in to you begging to lick my perfect pussy. I want you to write me and tell me your most treasured fantasy again. Describe in every detail what is in that filthy mind of your. Remember I will be masturbating as I read your letter and if you don't make me reach an orgasm I will beat your ass black and blue when I see you Thursday. So don't leave anything out you worthless CUNT.

Denise clicked on the sent folder and looked for the reply letter that her mother had sent to Gloria. She located it in short order and as she began to read it her heart raced.

Mistress Gloria.

I apologies for the weak orgasm you had while reading my last letter. I am sorry I failed you so miserably. I will happily accept your punishment.

Again, in greater detail, my deepest desire, my most treasured fantasy is to make love to my daughter Denise.

Denise covered her mouth with both hands. She was shaking and her heart thundered in her ears. She hesitated for a second, not sure if she wanted to read any more, not sure if she could read any more. But like a magnet pulling on iron, Denise expanded the screen and exposed the complete letter, which read;

My fantasy about her Mistress Gloria begins was her finding out that I am a submissive lesbian. I beg her to use me and treat me like the cunt that I am. I plead her to strip me bare and place the slave collar around my neck. Then kneeing before her magnificent body I implore her to let me smell her perfect pussy. To breathe in her aroma. I then beg my daughter to let me view her pussy. She agrees only after I expose my cunt to her. I lay on her bed and spread my legs wide and wait for her instructions. My daughter orders me to pull my cunt lips open, stretching them wide and showing her my birth canal, the very one she traveled down. She makes me masturbate for her, until I am soaked, but not letting me climax. Once my cunt is completely soaked, my daughter then exposes her beautiful pussy to me, letting me view her thin slit and wet hole.

She asks me what I would like to do to her and I beg for her to sit on my face. To grant me access to her perfect, pretty pink pussy. She climbs onto the bed and straddles my face, her cunt just inches away.

I can almost taste her even before she sits on my mouth. I look up into her pink pussy lips and wait for her instructions. Then Mistress Gloria, my daughter, my flesh and blood lowers her pussy to my face and says, eat my cunt you fucking dirty slut.

And I do. I push my tongue deep into her vagina and drink of her juices. She rubs her pussy all over my face as I bring her to orgasm. Her pretty cunt flaring open and squirting her sweet cunt cream, smearing it all over my skin. The silky feel of it, the smell of my child's pussy juices soaking into my flesh. It almost makes me cum. I then pray that she will lick me, that I will be worthy of her tongue.

Denise moved her hand down between her legs and masturbated as she read about how if would feel to have her tongue licking her own mother's cunt. She came quickly, her mother's dirty words and thoughts turning her on more then she had ever been before.

Denise closed the letter. She was in shock, yet so turned on by what she just read. Her mother dreamed, maybe even masturbated to the idea of licking her pussy and of her licking back.

Nervously she opened another letter and scanned it. Her mother loved to be used and made to do things she would other wise refuse. It obviously turned her on.

She opened another letter and then another and another, reading several dozens over the next hour. Doing so was intoxicating. Her panties and fingers soaked in her own juices.

Denise logged off Sylvia's computer, then took a shower. She had two choices as to what to do next. Say nothing or confront her mom. She took a deep breath. She knew what she would do.

When Sylvia got home she went straight to her bedroom. She noticed the bed was made and then that her computer was turned off. As she pondered that, she heard Denise coming down the hall. When she turned toward the door, Sylvia gasped.

Standing in front of her was her teenaged daughter. She was wearing a black leather corset, knee high black boots and nothing else. Sylvia was startled at seeing her daughters bare breasts, they were a perfectly shaped tear drop with small erect brown nipples. Her gaze fell on Denise's pussy next. Her mound was smooth and hairless and her slit long and narrow.

"Denise?" Sylvia said loudly, "What are you doing?"

"You will speak when you're spoken to Cunt," Denise shouted.

"Denise!" Sylvia snapped back.

But Denise wasn't about to be intimidated. She knew from the emails that her mother loved to be dominated. She also knew her mother harbored a deeper desire to perform nastier sexual acts, something Gloria hadn't picked up on or refused to have carried out as of yet. Denise was going to change that.

"I said shut up CUNT. Now you listen and listen good because what I have to say, what I have to offer I am only going to do so once. This is your one big chance mother, to have your all your fantasies come true."

Sylvia fell silent. Denise took one step closer. "Good I have your attention. Kneel before me slut."

Sylvia knelt before her daughter.

Denise stepped closer again. "Look at my pussy Slut. Give it a good look."

Denise widened her stance. Her slender slit opening up exposing the pink lining of her valley.

"Do you see my hole slut?"

"Yes mistress," Sylvia said instinctively.

Denise moved even closer, close enough for her mother to be able to smell her. She was soaking wet now and knew her aroma would be wafting around her mother's face.

Sylvia was soaking wet too. Her nipples were erect as was her clit. She drank in the view of her daughters hairless pussy. She had no idea her daughter was shaving her pubic hair or that it would look so lovely. Her labia was still thin and compact, having not been pulled and stretched over the years like her own.

"Can you smell me slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Do you like my smell."

"Yes mistress," Sylvia said trying to hide her excitement.

Denise took a deep breath, this was all happening so fast, how far she could push this was about to be answered.

"Do you want to lick me pussy mommy?" Denise used mommy instead of mother, knowing it made her sound more like a little girl. Knowing that her mother's desire to taste her sweet young cunt might prove to be the clincher.

Sylvia glance up into her daughter's blue eyes, her lips quivered. "Yes mistress."

"I'll let you mommy, I'll let you lick my cunt, I'll let you kiss my clit and french kiss my fuck hole, I'll let you pleasure me but I will only do this if you give yourself to me fully and completely. You will no longer be Gloria's sex toy, you will be mine. You will no longer call her mistress, that title will be mine alone."

Sylvia paused, then pleaded, "Denise, I can't. Gloria owns me."

Denise slapped her mothers face. "You stupid cunt I'm giving you the one thing Gloria can't, my pussy. I read your emails, I know how much you want it. And I found my dirty panties under your pillow so I know you have been smelling them and dreaming of eating my cunt and now I am going to give you that chance. Imagine mommy licking my cunt fresh every morning and clean every night. And I'll be far nastier to you then she could ever have been. Fuck, listen to me, you stupid cunt. I shouldn't be pleading with you. So here it is."

Denise stood right over her mother, her dripping wet pussy only inches from her face. "Lick my cunt you fucking worthless slut and be my sex slave or go back to Gloria and never get this opportunity again. Not a whiff, not another glance of his," Denise pulled her cunt lips open, spreading her valley until the pink bumpy lining of her inner walls came into full view to her mother.

Sylvia looked at the bright pink cunt lips of her daughter and felt an orgasm pulse through her body. Her excitement was so powerful that she climaxed without any physical stimulation, something that had never happened before. She clutched her daughter's thighs and thrust her face deep into her daughter's folds. Denise's cunt lips fanned out across her mother's face, she moaned loudly and rocked her hips forward, fucking her mothers face. Sylvia tongued at her daughter's dripping wet hole, drinking her juices like it was the most expensive wine on earth.

Denise grabbed the back of her mother's head and ground her pussy up and down on her nose triggering her own orgasm. Sylvia felt her daughter's orgasm on her tongue as she felt her hot juices spilling over her tongue and running into her mouth. She sucked and licked at her daughter's teenaged cunt, loving every spicy drop.

When Denise's orgasm had faded, she slowly moved away from her mother's face. Cunt juices dripped off her mother's nose, cheeks and chin and her lips glistened with her discharge.

"Now slut, you have two phone calls to make. One telling Gloria to fuck off and the other to let your work know you will be taking the rest of the week off. And do you know why you will need the week off slut?"

"To pleasure you mistress?"

"Yes to pleasure me and to take my virginity."

Sylvia's eyes widened.

Denise smiled down at her submissive mother. "Surprised to hear that your little girl hasn't given it to some clumsy boy?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, because I am going to have so many more surprises for you mommy. But first thing first, I want you nude, take your close off."

"Yes mistress."

Denise watched as her own mother stripped off her blouse, bra, slacks and panties.

"Get on the bed and spread your cunt for me."

Sylvia did as instructed, spreading her legs wide, then with both hands opening up her fuck hole nice and wide for her daughter, just like she had fantasized doing in so many masturbation sessions and dreams.

Denise moved down between her mothers legs. "And now slut, I get to lick your cunt. Your daughter is going eat the hole that she came out of all those years ago."

Sylvia moaned as her daughter began to lick and suck at her fuck hole. She was trying to hide her emotions and keep her composer like a good submission slut should do, but it was impossible at this point. Her long hidden dream of an incestuous relationship with her daughter was now a reality.

"Oh mommy, your cunt is so juicy. Is this from licking my pussy, or because I am licking yours? Oh your cunt smells and tastes so fucking good, you are such a fucking wet slut."

Sylvia moaned loudly as Denise's tongue licked and probed at her opening. Denise noticed too that every time she called her mother a cunt or used other dirty words her mother got even more turned on.

"I see that you enjoy hearing your sweet, innocent daughter using such nasty words don't you, you fucking cunt slut. Maybe that should be your new name, Cunt Slut."

"Yes mistress," Sylvia said between moans.

Denise ran her fingers through her mother's soft blond pubic hairs. She brushed her nose into them, then stopped.

"Later I will have to shave you Cunt Slut. I like the hairless smooth look better then this tangled mess."

"Yes mistress."

Denise swung her legs around and lowered her pussy down on her mother's face.

"Eat me again Cunt Slut."

Sylvia again licked at her daughters dripping fuck hole, enjoying the closeness of the sixty-nine position.

They licked and sucked each other to several more orgasms before Denise got up.

"So Cunt Slut, you have some calls to make."

Sylvia nodded. Her daughter had a lot to learn about being a dominatrix but she would willingly serve her, knowing that she would get a great deal of access to her tender young cunt. Her daughter's youth would insure she wanted lots of sex, and she felt her daughter's excitement in licking and playing with her mother's pussy flesh, tits and ass.

The first call she made was to her employer. She said she had twisted her ankle and would be off for a few days. The next call was going to be harder.

Denise watched as her mother called Gloria. She had her put the call on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Gloria, I, I have to tell you something important."

"What the fuck are you doing calling me, I didn't give you leave for a personal phone call."

Denise chimed in, "That's because she is no longer yours to boss around. Cunt Slut is mine now."

Sylvia said, "This is goodbye Gloria."

Denise said, "Tell her to fuck off mommy."

"Fuck off Gloria."

"What, NO!," Gloria yelled. "Sylvia I demand that you slap some sense into your daughter."

Denise laughed, then said, "It's over Gloria, but thank you for training my mommy so well. But she's mine now."

Denise dipped her middle finger into her own wet hole, then pulled it out and pressed it against her mother's lips. Sylvia sucked her daughter's cunt soaked finger, her eyes locked on Denise's.

"Now hang-up," Denise said.

Sylvia hung-up and Gloria knew she had lost Sylvia forever, she could never compete with Denise, and this was all her own doing, pushing Sylvia to explore her sexual feelings for her daughter.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.