The Letter - Cover

The Letter

by Esu

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Erotica Sex Story: Missing those tender moments

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Masturbation   .

Copyright© Esu Migabe 2006

This story is copyrighted by the author and as such may not be published, posted or archived on any newsgroup, website, or server, other than ASSM and ASSTR, without the EXPRESS PERMISSION of the author. Any reader may archive a copy of this story, provided the warnings and copyright information is attached in full.

The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.


She'd had a good night's sleep and was now awakening. Drifting, alone with her dream, slowly reaching consciousness once more. She smiled as her dream faded and reality started to return.

'I wonder what will happen today. Hopefully I won't be rushed off my feet at work, ' she thought to herself as she snuggled into her pillow again.

Her peace was suddenly shattered 'Damn! The alarm clock hasn't gone off!' She looked at the clock with bewilderment. 'I'm late!' Shooting out of bed, she grabbed her clothes and rushed into her bathroom. As she started to splatter water on her face, it suddenly dawned to her that it was Saturday! Saturday, she could spend the whole day in bed if she wanted to.

It had been a strange week. Her boyfriend had said that he was going to be working away from home for a few months. Oh, there was the phone and other ways to stay in contact with him but that wasn't the same. He might forget her or even worse, find someone else. The evenings were going to be unbearably quiet now. You could only watch so much television and quite honestly, the programmes just lately hadn't done much to inspire her.

Maybe she should take up a hobby. She wasn't really someone who could do that though as she got bored with things very quickly. Evening classes didn't even sound scintillating. No, she was going to have to find some other way of using up her time.

She dried her face and went into the kitchen to make herself a drink which she decided to take back to bed. 'I've got a whole weekend ahead of me, with nothing much to do.' On the way back to her bedroom, she paused by the front door to pick up the mail, which the postman had delivered earlier that morning.

She noticed a blue envelope with familiar writing on it. Resisting the temptation to read it there and then, she went back to bed, pulled the covers over herself and took a sip from her mug of coffee before putting it down on the bedside cabinet. Placing the other mail to one side, she tore open the blue envelope.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.