A Flirt Too Far - Cover

A Flirt Too Far

by Rajah Dodger

Copyright© 2006 by Rajah Dodger

Erotica Sex Story: An office Lothario finds out some of the women are on to him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   .

Copyright© 1997 Rajah Dodger

All rights reserved, except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights only are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.


It always comes back to the office.

My wife and I had gone through some rough stretches during a dozen years of marriage. I'm not the easiest guy to live with and although I wasn't a virgin I didn't exactly revel in physical contact to the degree that my wife did, and needed me to. Meanwhile I was actively flirting with two or three women on the bulletin boards and goofing around with the office secretaries, at least to the degree that they invited and went along with it. After all, I was a married man.

One result was our sex life got dull. Oh, we had orgasms -- at least I know I did -- but it was all routine. I couldn't find a way to talk with her about the suggestions I had gotten from the boards, and she didn't seem inclined to suggest anything different.

Another thing that happened was I started getting careless at the office. My flirting with the secretaries got a little bit bolder -- not enough to invite harassment charges but more like you'd expect from a single man. Plus, I was spending more of my office time on the modem, downloading explicit graphics files, logging into adult MUDs on the Internet, and once actually having a "hot chat" with the sysop of a local board while waiting for the secretaries to bring me a report.

Eventually, something had to break.


I was catching up on my BBS mail one morning when I got called away from my desk for a quick project update. When I got back I saw Nell, one of the department secretaries, leaving my cubicle with a worried look on her face. I looked around my cubicle to see what she had left, but I didn't find everything, and all of the papers on my desk were just as I had left them. When I left for lunch, I passed Nell's desk and complimented her on her outfit, saying something like "it really flatters you." She looked at me oddly, then smiled and said "And you know all about flattery, don't you, Ron?" Then she flashed her winning smile at me and I walked out the door thinking about long legs under a dark green skirt.

I went to lunch that day at one of the topless bars in town. The Candy Store had just changed management, and they were running a special with a five-buck cover, a free lunch buffet and $3 drinks. All told I could get in and out for under ten bucks if I passed on the table dances. When I got back to the office I leaned over Nell's desk to get my messages. Her blouse was open just enough to show a little cleavage, and I smiled as I admired the view. When I got back to my desk, I restarted Windows and flipped through the messages... ignore... ignore... call tomorrow... buzz Nell? I picked up the phone and dialed her extension. "What's this note about?" She told me to hold on and she'd be in to discuss it with me.

She walked in just a few minutes later, closing the door behind her. "I've been going over some files," she said as she came around the side of my desk, "and I think we need to reorganize the way we work around here." Nell was standing right beside me, her chest almost brushing my cheek. I couldn't help getting aroused, but at least my chair was close to my desk. "I'm not sure what you mean, Nell," I said. "Well, Ron, I think we ought to be working more closely as a team," she responded. With that, she pulled my chair back from the desk and turned me to face her. "You've been talking sweet to me for a few months, Ron, and I'm ready to do something about it." She opened a few more buttons on her blouse, showing more skin but no sign of a bra. "The question is, what are you ready for?"

My eyes goggled -- her breasts looked every bit as delicious as I had been imagining them, and I would have loved nothing better than to get my hands and mouth on them right then. But I tried to stall. "Um, Nell, I think perhaps I may have given you the wrong impression..."

"Wrong impression, hell!" she retorted angrily. "What impression do you expect me to get from this?" And with that she planted her hand firmly on my crotch, squeezing and releasing my balls. "And don't try to pull that faithful husband crap on me, I know the kinds of things you do in here when the door is closed." I suddenly thought about my network mail and the pictures I had been downloading, and a shiver ran down my back.

Her voice suddenly got softer as she continued, "and the door is closed now, Ron... and locked." She shook her upper body, making her breasts wiggle under her blouse. "Come on, Ron, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?" Her fingers started doing delightful things to my balls through my pants, and as much as I wanted to get up and run, I wanted her hands to touch me that much more.

It was too much to take. I groaned and grabbed her breasts through the thin blouse. "Walk this," I snarled as I flipped the last few buttons out of their holes. No bra, for sure, and nice perky nipples capping big brown areolae. I stuffed as much of one breast into my mouth as I could, hearing her murmur approvingly. She rubbed her palm over the shaft of my cock, making it grow in my Jockeys. I alternated sucking on each of her breasts and moved my hands around the backs of her legs to grab at her bottom. She had a nice fleshy ass, and she pressed her chest into my face as I squeezed her ass cheeks. I felt her fingers at my waist, and she quickly unfastened my belt and had my zipper down. She grabbed my cock through the material of my briefs and slid her hand up and down a few times. I wiggled my fingers under the leg band of her panties and slid my hands around the curves of her ass, letting my fingers meet each other to tease her asshole. She must have liked that, because she shuddered and moved her legs farther apart. I pressed my middle finger inward and felt her back hole flare around the tip. My finger went in slowly, and every time I moved it farther in she responded by squeezing my cock through my briefs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.