A Rock and a Hard Place

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: What do you do when you have your back to the wall? How can you save a marriage by yourself?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Slow   .

I now know what it feels like to be between a rock and a hard place and I'm here to tell you that it's not a good place to be. I'm married to a woman that I love so much that I can't bear the thought of living without her, but what she is doing is hurting me so bad that I can't bear to think about it.

Jan and I have been together eighteen years now. When we met in college she was a nineteen year old sophomore and I was twenty-three and in the second year of my Masters program. She was a virgin, but I had been experimenting with sex since I was sixteen and I was more than happy to teach Jan everything that I had learned and Jan loved it. When I took her cherry it was as if I'd tripped a switch that turned her into a sex maniac. Every time we were alone Jan wanted to make love and as a healthy young man I was not inclined to say no. The first three days of our honeymoon we never left the hotel room; all of our meals came from room service and the "Do not disturb" sign kept the maids at bay. Beautiful, smart, and she loved sex - yes - Jan was the perfect wife for me and I considered myself the luckiest man alive.

Life was a beautiful thing; Jan found a good job in the field that she was interested in - interior decorating - and I started my career as an electrical engineer. I put in long hours getting myself established, but I never let the job interfere with my home life and after two years of marriage Jan and I were still making love seven or eight times a week. Great wife, great job, great home life, I didn't think that it could get any better and I was right - it didn't get better, it got worse.

One day Jan called me and told me she would be coming home late that night. She was going to a cocktail party following the grand opening of a specialty fabric store in the hopes of meeting some prospective clients. She told me to go to bed and get some rest because I was going to need it when she got home, "I've been horny all day baby and you can count on being woke up by a mouth on your cock."

When the clock went off in the morning I was in bed alone and when I went down to the kitchen to put the coffee on I found that I was alone in the house. I was about to call the police and the local hospitals when the front door open and Jan came in - she was a mess. Her hair was messed up and her makeup was smeared, her clothes were disheveled and there were runs and ladders in her stockings, but what caught my instant attention were the hickeys on her neck. She saw me looking at her and she turned guiltily away, said "I'm sorry" in a low trembling voice and headed for the bedroom.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and followed her. She was undressing and when her dress fell to the floor my worst fears were confirmed; there could be no doubt about what the stains on her crotchless pantyhose were. And while the hickeys on her neck could maybe have been explained away as the result of some drunken necking, that explanation wasn't going to work for the ones on her breasts. Jan saw were my gaze was and she again said, "I'm sorry" and she sat down on the bed and began to cry. She looked so miserable that I had an overpowering urge to take her in my arms and comfort her, but I didn't do it. All I could do was stand there and stare at her and listen as she cried. The sobbing continued for several minutes and then it subsided and Jan said again, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did" and then the story came out.


Jan and two of the girls she worked with had gone to the cocktail party and for the first hour she had moved around talking to people she knew and meeting some new people. The booze was flowing and somebody seemed to making sure that Jan's glass was never empty. Then Carol, one of the girls she came to the party with, came over to her and said that she had someone that she wanted Jan to meet and she pointed at a rather good looking man on the other side of the room. As they approached the man Carol had leaned over and whispered to Jan, "You are going to love this guy. He has the biggest cock that I have ever seen on a man."

Jan knew that as soon as Carol said that she should have turned and walked away, but she didn't know how Carol would take it and she did not want to jeopardize their working relationship. Besides, she wasn't at the party looking for a man, just for new business contacts so it didn't matter how if the guy had a big cock or not. To shorten the story a little, by the end of the party Jan had quite a few drinks in her, Burt had continued to hit on her all night, Carol had kept talking about how big Burt's cock was and Jan had ended up in a hospitality room with Burt.

"I knew it was wrong, but you are the only man I've ever been with or whose penis I'd ever seen. The drinks and curiosity got the better of me," she said. "I thought I could get a quick look at his penis and then plead a headache and leave."

That hadn't worked and she had ended up on the bed with Burt's cock buried in her. "I don't even know how it happened. One minute we were talking and the next minute he was in me."

Jan, being who she was (a sex maniac), got over her initial "No, no, no, we can't, I'm a married woman" and began to give as good as she was getting. While she was busy with Burt another guy had come into the room, seen what was happening and decided that he wanted some. When Burt had finished and pulled out of her, the other guy had hopped right on. Jan had not seen him come into the room and she had been lying on the bed with her eyes closed and trying to catch her breath when the guy slid his dick in her. Her first thought had been one of astonishment that Burt could recover so quickly and then she had opened her eyes and had seen that it wasn't Burt. By then, of course, it was too late; the guy was pounding into her and she had already started fucking back at him. When he finished Burt got back on and by the time he had come for the second time there were three more guys in the room.

The five of them had then taken turns on Jan for the rest of the night. Jan lost all track of time as she sucked cock and was repeatedly fucked. At one point during the night she noticed Carol on the bed next to her getting a double penetration from two guys. Jan woke up at five-thirty the next morning and found Carol snoring away in bed next to her and all the men gone. The bottom line was that the evening was a sexual high for her and she said she wouldn't have minded another five guys coming into the room. She said she loved me and was sorry for what she had just done to hurt our marriage and me, but that she now knew that there was a difference between love and sex, and that you could have sex, and lots of it, without love entering into the picture. She told me again that she loved me and didn't want to live with anyone else but me, but by the same token she wanted what had happened that night to happen again. I was floored when I realized that she was asking me for my permission! Again, to shorten the story, we spent the next two weeks talking about little else before I bowed to the inevitable and agreed to let her experiment outside of our marriage.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.