It's the Same Old Story

by KK

Copyright© 2006 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: George comes home early and finds his wife with his best friend. This is just the beginning of this twisted tale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   .

Author's Note: Once again I want to thank Techsan for taking time from his busy schedule to edit this story for me. Please provide feedback. It is the only payback we authors get for our efforts. Thanks


For the first time in five years I was leaving a business show a day early. I work for a telecommunications company and every year we participate in three business shows. The shows are held in different cities around the country and each show lasts five days. We go in and set up our booth on Sunday and Monday and the show begins Tuesday morning and ends at noon on Thursday. For the last five years I have worked every one of those shows and I always stayed until the last box was packed and loaded on the truck Thursday afternoon. That is until this last show.

The last show I worked was back in May at the San Diego Convention Center. It was on Tuesday night, during that show, that I twisted my ankle badly and was unable to work in our booth the next day. At lunch on Wednesday my boss told me that there was no point to my staying at the show if I couldn't work so he told me to see if I could get a flight home. I didn't have to be told twice. I was on a plane back to St. Louis at two o'clock that afternoon. Before I boarded the flight in San Diego I called home and left a message for Tammy, my wife of nine years, telling her I would be home by eight o'clock that evening.

Tammy had been upset with me about something before I left on the trip but she didn't want to discuss it at the time. She said we could deal with it when I got back home. While I didn't like having a sprained ankle or having my boss tell me to go home before the conference was over, I was glad to be getting home early so that I could find out what was bothering my wife.

When my taxi stopped in front of the house I noticed a black Cadillac in our driveway. I didn't know anyone that drove a Cadillac and it bothered me a little that Tammy would have company at the house when she knew I was coming home. I thought that she would be anxious to discuss whatever problem she thought we had.

As I walked in the front door I heard voices in the family room. I stepped out of the hallway into the kitchen and peeked into the family room and got the shock of my life. Tammy was sitting on the sofa with my best friend Mike Williams. This in itself was not the shock. The fact that Tammy's blouse was unbuttoned was what struck me so hard.

Tammy and Mike hadn't seen me yet so I walked through the kitchen and stood at the edge of the family room.

"What the hell is going on here?" I shouted.

Tammy turned to look at me and then put her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my God... George, what are you doing home?" she asked.

There was something about the way she said that and that she didn't try to hide the fact that her blouse was unbuttoned that seemed very odd. It was almost as if she had expected this to happen.

"What is going on here?" I asked.

"It's not what you think, honey," Tammy said. She was actually smiling when she said it. I began to wonder if I was dreaming until I felt the pain in my ankle again and knew that I was awake.

In the short time I had been in the room Mike hadn't moved. He just stared at me with an amused look on his face. I had all that I was going to take. Mike is a big guy but I didn't care how big he was or how much my ankle hurt; I was going to throw the bastard out of my house.

I took one step toward the sofa and suddenly found myself in the grip of another man. I never heard him coming. He grabbed my right arm and twisted it up behind my back and put his left arm around my neck in some kind of a choke hold. I was able to breath but I knew that he could cut off my airway anytime he wanted to.

"I think you understand the situation now George," Tammy said. "We have been waiting for you so we could start our little party. Mike finally told me what you do at those business shows. Did you really think I would never find out about your girlfriends? Or did you just think I wouldn't care. Well, for your information I do care. You hurt me and now I am going to hurt you. I am going to play with Mike and Tyrone and you get to watch. How do you like that?"

I tried to tell Tammy she was wrong but before I could get a word out the guy holding me put something over my mouth and nose. The smell of whatever he was holding over my nose was choking me and I soon felt myself losing consciousness.

I don't know how long I was out before I woke up to find myself tied spread eagle to the bed in the guest bedroom. My injured ankle felt like it was being pressed against a hot iron while my other ankle and my wrists were beginning to feel numb.

Taking a quick look I saw that my wrists and ankles were secured to the bed with speaker wire. Tammy must have gotten the wire from my work shop. Whoever tied me down had made the bindings so tight that they were cutting off my circulation.

For a moment I had forgotten what Tammy had said to me just before I lost consciousness but that memory came back to me when I heard the voices on the television placed at the end of the bed. I looked at the television and saw Tammy sitting on our bed completely nude with Mike. He was also nude and Tammy was stroking his big cock.

"George, are you awake yet. I hope you are because I wanted to show you this big beautiful cock that I am going to enjoy," Tammy said as she looked directly at the camera.

"Mike gets to fuck me first because he is the one who told me about your cheating and because he helped me set this up," she said. "Tyrone, come over here so that George can see what a nice cock you have too."

Tyrone must have been the guy that grabbed me from behind. When the black man stepped into the picture I could not believe how big his cock was. It must have been three inches longer than Mike's

"Isn't Tyrone's cock amazing? I don't think I will be able to fit that whole thing in me but I am going to try. I hope you enjoy the show, George; I know I will. We are video taping this so you can watch this as many times as you want."

At that point I no longer cared what Tammy did. Our marriage was over. The only thing I cared about at that moment was getting loose from my bindings. I was worried about the lack of blood circulation to my hands and feet. I had no idea how long it might be before Tammy and her friends finished what they were doing and I wasn't about to wait for them.

I began pulling on with my left leg as hard as I could but had to stop because of the pain. I waited thirty seconds and then pulled again. I did this several times and then finally gave one hard yank and the wire snapped. I looked at my left ankle and saw that it was bleeding but the injuries didn't seem too serious. Next I went to work on my right leg. This was much harder because my right ankle was the one I had sprained. By the time I was able to break the wires on my right leg I had ripped a lot of skin off my ankle and it was bleeding quite a lot.

With my legs free, I was able to release the strain on my arms but I wasn't able to loosen the knots in the wire, only having my teeth to work with. I ended up having to try to break the wires that bound my wrist the same way I had the ones on my ankles. By the time I got my right wrist free, it was bleeding nearly as bad as my right ankle. With both legs and my right arm free I was able to break loose from that last of my bindings fairly easily. My left wrist received only minor cuts but it was bleeding a little.

Once free I noticed I was still bleeding from injuries to both ankles and both wrists. I looked around the room to see if there was anything I could use as bandages but there was nothing. The bed sheet was a mess. I was surprised at how much blood there was on the bed.

I tried to stand up but my head began spinning and I had to sit down again. Now my head was pounding and my face hurt and I was feeling nauseous. I had my eyes closed and was trying calm my stomach when I heard my name. For a moment I thought Tammy had walked into the room but when I opened my eyes, I realized it was her talking to me on the television.

"George, are you watching this?"

When I looked at the television, I saw Tammy taking Mike's cock doggie style. I wondered for a brief moment if Tammy thought that I would somehow enjoy watching her getting fucked. If she had any idea how angry I was at the moment, I think she would have run form the house. I got off the bed and swung my right arm in an arc toward the television. This movement caused blood to splatter across the screen. Through the blood I saw Tyrone come into the picture and feed his huge cock into Tammy's mouth. As she opened her mouth, Tammy looked at the camera and winked.

"This should take care of that ass hole," I heard Tammy say.

I turned away from the television and saw myself in the mirror. There was a large bump on my forehead that was already beginning to turn black and blue. Upon closer inspection it wasn't one bump but four small lumps. They were the kind of marks that would be left by someone's knuckles if you were punched in the head. I could not believe that my wife would arrange to have me drugged, beaten and then tied to a bed so that she could humiliate me by having sex with my former best friend and some black guy I had never seen before.

I thought about getting a baseball bat and going after the three of them but realized that there was a big downside to doing that. I wasn't exactly feeling very strong at the moment. I was still feeling a little dizzy from whatever drug they had used on me and if Mike and his friend overpowered me there is no telling what they might do. On the other hand, if they weren't able to overpower me, I might kill someone and they weren't worth my going to jail.

Looking again at the mess in the room, an idea started to form. I smeared blood on the bedposts and the pillows. Then I made two smeared parallel lines of blood on the carpet going from the side of the bed to the door. I went across the hall to the guest bathroom and found some gauze and adhesive tape under the sink. Before I left the bathroom I was careful to make sure that I didn't leave any blood in the sink, on the cabinet door or on the floor. Luckily the master bedroom in our house was downstairs so I didn't have to worry about Tammy or her lovers hearing me.

I went back into the bedroom were I used my extensive Navy Seal training to perform first aid on myself. I bandaged both ankles and my left wrist leaving only the injuries to my right wrist exposed. Then I picked up the cordless phone next to the bed, making sure I got blood on it, and dialed 911.

When the 911 operator answered I said, "Please help me. I think they are going to kill me... Oh God..." then I dropped the phone on the floor with out disconnecting.

Taking the gauze and tape with me I then slipped down the back stairway that leads into the garage and then out of the house. Walking past the car in the driveway I smeared some blood in the drivers door handle and put my bloody handprint on the trunk lid.

After that I walked over to the empty lot, across the street from the house and found a hiding place behind some bushes and sat down to wait for the show. While I waited, I bandaged my right wrist.

The wait wasn't very long. Within five minutes the first police car arrived. Two officers got out of the car and approached the house as a second car arrived. The two officers from the second car went around to the back of the house while the two at the front door waited until they were in position.

One of the officers at the front door rang the doorbell. He waited about thirty seconds and rang it again and after another thirty seconds he pounded on the door with his hand. The front porch light came on and Tammy opened the door.

I would have bet that she was ready to piss her panties when she saw the police at the door. Unfortunately I was too far away to see the expression on her face.

"We had a 911 call from this address a few minutes ago. Can you tell us what that call was about?" one of the officers asked Tammy.

"I don't know anything about a 911 call," she said.

"Who else is in the house with you?"

"No one."

Tammy was in trouble now. They would never accept that answer.

"You say there is no one else in the house?"

"That's right. I am home alone. My husband is out of town at a business show," Tammy said.

At that moment Tammy's world turned to shit. The two officers that had gone around to the back of the house reappeared with Mike and Tyrone in hand.

"Look, who we found sneaking out the back door." It was the officer holding on to Mike who had spoken.

When Tammy saw Mike and Tyrone, she seemed to lose her legs and she slid down against the door casing until she was sitting on the floor. One of the officers helped Tammy to her feet and took her back into the house. Then the other officers took Mike and Tyrone into the house.

I was disappointed that I couldn't see what was happening inside the house. I tried to imagine the scene when the police opened the door to the guest bedroom and saw the mess. The shocked look on Tammy's face when she saw that I wasn't in the room would be priceless. I looked at the car in the driveway and wished that I could sneak across the street and get into the trunk but I couldn't risk being seen.

There were ten minutes of total silence followed by all kinds of noise and confusion. Two more police cars arrived on the scene with sirens and lights. Shortly after that Mike and Tyrone were brought out of the house in hand cuffs, both arguing with the police saying that they didn't do anything to the woman's husband. The two men were placed in the backseat of separate cars and left while the police officers took a close look at the car in the drive way. The blood on the drivers door handle was spotted rather quickly followed by the discovery of the blood on the trunk lid.

One of the officers went to the car Tyrone was in and got the car keys and then opened the trunk. I really did wish I could have been in the trunk when he opened it but as it turned out it didn't matter. The officer looking into the trunk called another officer over and then a third.

"We have weapons and drugs here," the officer called out to a plain clothes officer who had just arrived on the scene. "Three Mac 10s and about a kilo of what appears to be cocaine."

For the next twenty minutes I watched as the police took pictures of the contents of the trunk of Tyrone's car and then had the car towed away. The two cars that Mike and Tyrone were in left and a short while later Tammy came out of the house in hand cuffs and was placed in a patrol car and was driven away. There were still police in the house and I watched as they put crime scene tape across the front door. I decided then that it was time for me to leave.

I walked through the empty lot to the street behind and then keeping to the shadows I walked the ten blocks to a shopping center with a MacDonald's restaurant. I realized that I looked pretty messed up with bloody bandages on my wrists and ankles and a black and blue goose egg on my forehead but I needed to get off the street for a while and I had just enough change in my pocket to buy a large cup of coffee. When I walked into the restaurant I expected everyone to stare at me but as it turns out I fit right in with the crowed in that particular MacDonald's. There must have been fifteen street people in there eating a burger or drinking coffee. No one paid any attention to me as I sat in a corner and drank my coffee.

As I thought about what I had instigated I couldn't help but smile. The image of Tammy, Mike and Tyrone being questioned by the police made me almost laugh out loud. The police would be asking them what they did with my body and of course they couldn't answer that question and anything they did say would be assumed to be lies. The one problem I still had was how to reappear and not be accused of intentionally misleading the police. By the time I finished my coffee I had an idea that I thought would work. When I took my empty coffee cup up to the counter to ask for a refill the Manager came over and told me he would refill my cup if I would then leave the restaurant. I accepted his offer.

With a fresh cup of coffee in hand I started off on the twenty block walk to a park I was familiar with. Between ducking behind trees and shrubs anytime I saw a car coming and the difficulty I had walking on my injured ankle it took me nearly an hour to walk to the park. Once there I found a picnic table in a dark corner of the park and I sat there until three o'clock in the morning. At that time I removed my bandages and threw then in the trash and then moved to the far side of the park and lay down in the grass next to a jogging trail.

In spite of the pain in my wrists and ankles, especially my right ankle I was able to sleep on and off until the sun began to come up. I lay as still as I could hoping that I might even fall asleep again as I waited for what I knew was going to happen. The park I was in was a favorite for joggers and people walking their dogs in the morning. I knew that I would soon be discovered by one of them. I was right and within a half hour I was in the back of an ambulance headed for the hospital.

I had left my wallet on the bedside table in the guest room at home so I had no identification when I got to the hospital. For some reason I wasn't coherent when the doctors in the emergency room tried to find out who I was and what happened to me. I also had a hard time staying awake. I wanted to make sure my charade didn't end too soon.

It was almost noon before the police showed up. I faked sleep until nearly one o'clock and then I was ready to talk. I had been rehearsing what I would say and how I would answer questions so that I would not stray too far from the truth.

"Mr. Grant? Are you Mr. George Grant?" the plain clothes officer asked.

"Yes. I'm George Grant."

"Mr. Grant, I am Detective Munson and I would like to ask you a few questions if you are up to it."

"Okay, but I am not sure how much help I'll be. I don't remember much of what happened. I don't even know how I got here."

"You were found in a park by a man walking his dog about six o'clock this morning. Why don't you tell me what you do remember," Munson said.

"I came home from a trip to San Diego last night. I was a day earlier than I was supposed to get home. When I walked in the house I found my wife talking to my best friend, Mike Williams. When I asked her what was going on, some guy grabbed me from behind and held me while my wife started yelling at me about something. I was having trouble breathing so I wasn't able to concentrate on what Tammy was saying.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.