The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 9: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 6 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

They enjoyed a long, three-way kiss, and then scrambled to disengage themselves as the front door opened and Kathy came home.


7:00 PM

"Hi, I'm home..." Kathy called out, and then waltzed into the bedroom, stopping at the threshold in shock as she saw Ann with her mother and Dutch.

Ann pulled the sheet up over her chest. Rosa hopped off the bed naked, grabbed a robe, and put it on as she approached the stunned teen. Behind her, Dutch struggled to pull on a pair of shorts.

"You've had quite a day young lady," Rosa said harshly.

Kathy immediately took an offensive position, attacking her mother, saying, "Having a party, Mom?"

"Never mind what I'm doing, Kathy. Your actions today are almost unforgivable."

"And what would that be?" Kathy demanded, hoping her mother wouldn't dare confront her with the truth before the others.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"No, I don't. Why not tell me exactly what you mean."

"All right, I will. I mean your seducing Davy Stinson into having sex with his mother."

"You mean the woman behind you, cowering under the sheets?"

Rosa realized that she had taken the wrong approach, and her brain was racing for another means of dealing with the problem.

Dutch, having had a moment to assess the situation, came to the rescue. In a flash of inspiration, he had concluded that Kathy was rebelling against him and Rosa simply because to Kathy, they were her one and only avenue to sexual release. He assumed (correctly) that Kathy felt abandoned because he and Rosa had taken up with Ann, and her best friend Peggy had found Rolf, leaving her with no one to love her. Of course this was not true, but his instincts told him Kathy believed this to be true.

"I'm not a psychologist, Kathy," he began.

"For sure," she spat back, whirling to confront him, her face indicating her contempt for the three adults in front of her.

"There's no need for you taking such a hostile position with us," he said.

Rosa allowed herself to take a much needed breath. Ann began to tremble in fear of what was to come.

"But all the same, ' he said, "let me take a shot at what I think you see happening to your life."

"My life," she said with distain, "It sucks."

"Nothing's perfect," Dutch offered agreeably. "Still, let's see if I have it right. Just give me a chance to sum things up. If you think I'm full of it, just say so. But give me a chance, all right?"

"Sure... take your best shot, Dad," Kathy uttered the last word heavily laden with scorn.

"First, I hope you don't mind my saying this in front of Ann. She is no longer an outsider, but a... how can I put it? She is a member of our family now."

He held up his hand to silence Kathy's protest, and continued. "I think, and I really believe this... that with your mother and I..." he paused, trying to formulate the words correctly, knowing their importance to everyone involved.

"I think that when Ann joined us... you know, sexually; that you felt we were rejecting you. That's not true. I realize that I am the only man you've known, and that with Peggy finding Rolf..." Dutch turned to Ann, and briefly explained that Peggy now had a boyfriend. This was news to her, and she began to cry.

He shrugged, turned back to Kathy and continued. "With Peggy finding him, you felt she was rejecting you, her best friend... and long term lover."

Ann's fist went to her mouth. She was stunned to learn this about the two girls. She turned and buried her face in the pillow, wailing and crying uncontrollably. Dutch shrugged again, thinking it couldn't be helped, and that she would have learned about it sooner or later. Kathy was his main concern at the moment. He glanced at Rosa; saw her biting her lip, trying to remain silent while he explained things to Kathy.

"I'm trying to put myself in your shoes, baby," he said, "but I really can't. I do understand how you can feel as if we've abandoned you. But that's not true. Not true at all. We love you, and I'm sure Peggy loves you too. "You fought back the only way you thought would matter to us; by hurting us," he took a deep breath and said, "all of us. And by the way, you hit a home run."

Kathy's body shook, and she began to cry.

Rosa started to go to her, but Dutch signaled her to stay where she was. She was smart enough to listen and let him continue, for what he was saying certainly rang true to her.

"You probably felt humiliated and degraded, especially after being assaulted in the parking lot. Think about it. You knew about Ann and us. That was bad, but then you meet a guy who seems all right... only it turned into a nightmare. Then Rolf and Peggy rescue you, and you learn that he and Peggy are lovers. So where did this leave you?"

Kathy wiped her nose, and looked up at him through tear filled eyes.

"Poor Kathy," he said. "I don't mean that condescendingly. I mean my heart goes out to you for all the heartache I think you've endured the last few days. C'mere and give me a hug, will ya?"

The young teen ran to him and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly to her sobbing body.

Moving as if she were underwater, Rosa joined them, hugging them too her as best she could, while Ann continued to moan and cry, her face still buried in the pillow.


8:00 PM

Now hungry, Ken bought a tamale from a corner stand; discovered he really liked the taste, and ordered another. As he chewed away, his eyes never left the entrance of the club Morales had rushed into only minutes before. After wiping his mouth with a napkin, Ken strode confidently across the street and entered the club.

The place was dim with loud music blasting. The cold, dry air brought goose-bumps to Ken's arms, and as he headed for a space at the bar he spotted Morales. He was loud, boisterous to the point of being annoying. Ken attributed this partly to his over inflated ego, partly to his hanging out in noisy, speaker-filled clubs like the one he was in.

He watched as Morales talked animatedly to three young girls. He doubted any of them were even eighteen. Gesturing with his hands and arms, Morales kept up a running dialogue of what Ken assumed to be pure bullshit, designed to intrigue the girls, or at least one of them.

Ken sat down on a padded plastic stool facing the mirror behind the bar. He ordered a Budweiser, and found that he could watch Morales fairly well from this vantage point.

A thin, attractive blonde sat down to his left and touched his shoulder, hitting on him. As casually as was possible, he checked her out. She wore a loose silk blouse, unbuttoned almost to the waist, exposing the sides of her breasts. Ken found himself becoming engrossed with them, but compelled himself to keep Morales in focus in the mirror. Morales was still engrossed with the three girls.

Ken resisted the impulse to reach out and touch the woman's over-sized mammaries; at least in proportion to her thin torso.

'This is California, ' he thought, his eyes riveted on her chest, noting the seemingly huge pointed discs standing stiffly at attention. The roundness and redness of each colored nipple hinted at her having colored them. 'Had she used lipstick?' As he stared at them, his cock began to swell, and he fought the urge to grab them in front of everyone around him.

Hi, sailor," she cooed, "Buy a girl a drink?"

He laughed, finding it funny, for she was obviously slightly drunk, and somewhat high, and didn't know how close she had come to landing on his true occupation. He had, indeed been in the Navy. Had been a navy seal, for that matter, and performed heroically enough times to be recognized by certain government officials that he had been wooed and recruited to join their mysterious agency.

In a husky, raw tone, he called the bartender over and told him to: "Give the lovely lady whatever she wants."

Then he allowed his eyes to travel down the length of her curvy body. The blonde had crossed her legs, hiking her short skirt up almost to her crotch. Her thighs looked invitingly soft and creamy, contrasting with her hard, womanly calves. Ken had to clutch his beer tightly in both hands to keep from shoving one of them rudely up her skirt.

She ordered a vodka tonic and turned toward him, her big blue eyes studying him carefully as he tried hard to think of something to say.

"So, hello..." he said lamely.

She laughed, pleased to find him somewhat shy, and said, "I'm Jessie, and you must be Mister Tall, Dark and Handsome."

Ken began to recover his senses, and smiled at her, saying, "Quite a body you've got there," he paused, followed with, "Jessie."

"You remembered, how nice," she purred, and leaned forward, causing her left breast to pop out for his viewing pleasure.

"Oops!" Jessie giggled and slipped it back or at least partially back behind the clingy material of her blouse. "Sorry about that. I was going to say... before Lefty snuck out on me... naughty me..." she giggled again, and said, "My name, I mean, you remembering my name. I like that in a man." Then she laughed happily as the bartender placed the drink before her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.