The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 5 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

6:18

Ann moved Rosa's hair aside, and planted a series of soft, warm kisses along her neck and shoulder. Rosa tilted her head, to give her access, and said, "What brought all this affection on?"

"I woke up, heard you talking to Dutch... you know... how you told him you were going to take his hand and make him feel how wet you were."

A shiver of excitement ran through Rosa, then she wondered what Ann would think if she saw, or tasted her son's come in her pussy.

Ann was still talking, "How he could run his fingers in the come leaking out of you, and how you were going to let him lick his fingers... how you'd smear it on his lips and let you kiss it away... how you were going to tear his pants off and blow him until he begged you to stop."

"You have me there," Rosa admitted. "Talking to Dutch usually makes me hot. We have these conversations a lot."

"But who's cum is it?" Ann asked, pulling a finger out of Rosa's cunt and holding it up to the light an examining it.

"I had better explain," Rosa started to say, as Ann slowly pried the globes of her ass apart. But instead, found herself gasping "Oh, God!"

Ann's breathing was reduced to a ragged panting, as she nestled her face into the sour smelling crevice of Rosa's ass, and licked deeply.

Rosa whimpered, and moaned, and said, "Do it, oh, please, do it!"

Ann also moaned, as her tongue lapped from the edge of Rosa's cunt lips to the brown rosette of her asshole. Bathing it, swirling her tongue round and round the ridges of puckered flesh, enthralled by the muskiness, excited as it opened for her tongue to rudely intrude inside, awed that her friend was allowing her to perform such a nasty act upon her without protest.

"Don't stop doing that..." Rosa hissed breathlessly, as she moved forward, to plant herself on the sofa. With one knee on the sofa and her other foot firmly on the floor, she put her hands against the backrest and armrest and opened herself to Ann.

Lost in carnal lust, Ann licked, poked, and mouthed the puckered brown jewel, gnawing every so often at the inside walls of her ass, wanting to taste as much of her as she could, reveling in the disgusting, nauseating act she found herself committing. Her grunts were muffled as she lathered Rosa's ass and sent her fingers in search of the come filled cunt she had been talking to Dutch about.

"Ann!" Rosa moaned. Then, not waiting for a response, she confessed, "It was Davy. It was Davy who's cum your fingers are running through!"

Time seemed to stop. Rosa tensed, not knowing what to expect from her friend. A friend she knew she had betrayed in the worst possible way.

"I know," Ann said softly, the saliva from her anal activities bubbling on her lips. "I saw you with him. You're an angel from heaven," she groaned, moving up to kiss Rosa's lips.

"I don't..." Rosa blurted just before Ann's mouth sealed her lips with a gentle kiss. A moment later, Rosa's hands slid around Ann's waist and under her tank top. Her hands found Ann's breasts and massaged them as Ann moaned into the kiss. Rosa's mouth opened and their tongues met, fenced a little and then began a mutaul exploration of the other's mouth, teeth and gums.

Perhaps a minute passed in this fashion, and then, with her breasts still craddled in Rosa's hands, Ann raised her arms, signaling Rosa to remove her top.

Ann mewed like a kitten as her raven-haired lover paid homage to her breasts, and then before she realized it, Rosa was overcome by a desire to kiss and lick every part of Ann's lovey body. She found herself on her knees, hugging Ann's waist, kissing the small of her back as Ann moaned in estacy.

She was licking the crater there and encountered her panties, and pulled them downward, and out of her way. Lost in lust, Rosa marveled as the crevice of her ass came into view, and centered her attention upon it as Ann had done to her earlier.

Her tongue darted into the edge of the undulating dark fissure that was Ann's asshole. All the while, nudging the panties lower and lower, until Ann was able to rid herself of the silky encumberance, and lay naked before her friend and lover.

"Go inside me... go inside!" Ann moaned, writhing about in eager anticipation.

Rosa wasn't sure which inside she meant, but plunged a finger into Ann's juicy twat, and then lowered her face between her twin globes and sucked upon the puckered orifice until it opened of its own volition, inviting her tongue inside.

As she feasted on ann's anus, Rosa sent a second and then a third finger into Ann's pussy, stirring and churning the juices until Ann's cunt was a frothy pit of minute bubbles.

Seconds later, Ann started to come; her statuesque body arched and trembling. Rosa left off tonguing her rosebud and paid careful attention to Ann's clit, and kissed her on the lips as she had done to Rosa earlier.

Ann cried out as her orgasm swept over her, moaning happily into Rosa's mouth, tightly sealed against her own. The kiss turned deeper as Ann recovered from the tremors of her climax, and Rosa wanted nothing more than to die a sweet death there and then in her naked embrace, without a care in the world... at least for the moment.


6:45 PM

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Davy... "Rosa whispered later, as they lay wrapped in one another's arms. "It's all right," Ann replied, "I was wrong for him. He shouldn't be having relations with his mother. It's perfectly all right for him to have sex with you though, you're not his mother."

"I... I'm not quite sure I understand," Rosa said, not comprehending how Ann could be so forgiving. "I'm so much older than..."

"You've lifted a terrible burden from my shoulders," Ann said, interrupting her. "I don't need to see any shrink to realize this. What I was doing was terribly wrong. But I was truly helpless to prevent it. I was alone... and when I discovered him masturbating that day... well, I won't go into the sordid details, but... we satisfied each other carnally, and it became a daily ritual. It made me feel both disgusted with myself, yet sinfully eager for our next encounter. You saw..." Ann paused and reached out to caress Rosa's face. "You saw first hand... how great a lover he is."

"He is that," Rosa said, feeling so guilty it became difficult to breathe.

A smirk crossed her face, and Ann said, "He's always hard, isn't he?"

Rosa thought it odd that she would brag about her son's formidable sexual prowess, but said nothing.

"I wish Dutch was here," Ann sighed. "I'd love to feel his cock in me... no offense, Rosa; I loved what we just did..."

"I understand completely, Ann, really I do."

They hugged and kissed. Then Rosa hopped up trotted into the bedroom and a moment later called out, "C'mon in here. I've got a surprise for you."

Ann stretched her arms above her head, stifled a yawn, and went into the bedroom to see what lay in store for her. Rosa was holding a strap-on dildo in her hands, fastening it around her waist.

"It's not Dutch, but I think it will do in a pinch. Are you feeling pinchy?" Rosa giggled.

Ann smiled with delight and said, "I guess I am. Never tried one... well that machine of Alice's..."

"Oh, yeah," Rosa said recalling, "That night. Yeah, that was special."

She took Ann's face in her hand, and said softly, "Bend over the bed for me," and made the final adjustments to the straps; then rubbed a little KY-Jelly on the tip of the dildo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.