The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 7: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 4 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

4:45 PM

"Stop staring at my boobs," Rosa said softly, but very erotically. "Exactly what happened at your place this afternoon?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen," Davy protested.

"Something happened, though. What was it?"

"She... Kathy touched my dick..."

"She touched you... first?"

"Yeah... you think I would touch her first?"

Rosa realized that at his age he undoubtedly was telling the truth. "Go on," she said.

"I wanted her," he said. "I wanted her more than anything, and when she told me she wanted to watch... I mean, you know, I didn't want to do it. She told me she'd seen us together, knew all about us, and..."

"Who is "us"?"

"Why Mom and me," he said matter-of-factly.

Rosa's mouth was dry as she spoke. "How long had you and your mother..." she left it there, unable to finish the critical sentence.

"A few months, not so long," he told her. His hands lay in his lap, covering the obvious erection there.

"What my daughter did was wrong, Davy. Terribly wrong; your mother is very distraught. Do you know what that means?"

"Um, like upset?"

"Yes, upset.

Rosa felt a series of delicious erotic sensations began to ripple through every nerve in her body and she knew it was useless to try to stop what was going to happen.


But to her credit, Rosa made one last attempt at repairing the damage. Speaking slowly, and choosing her words carefully, so that the youth sitting beside her would comprehend them, she explained the harm that had been done, to him, to his mother, and possibly to Kathy.

Davy nodded, seeming to understand. Rosa nodded too, accepting the fact that she had communicated the essence of the problem to him, and then plunged on, saying, "And that's the last of it, Davy. You will never touch your mother in that way again. If she should come on to you... avoid her. Leave the room. Leave the house. Come here if necessary, I'll give you a bed to sleep in and food to eat until we resolve the situation. Understand?"

"But... she's my Mom. I have to do..."

"No! No you don't have to do as she says; at least not in that regard."

"I... I..." Davy found himself unable to speak. He was on the verge of tears, and Rosa's heart went out to him as she put her arms around him, and pulled him close. She began to rock him back and forth while she held him; and soon felt his stone-hard cock pulsing against the softness of her upper thigh.

Rosa was caught off-guard in spite of herself, when he kissed her. She had desired him from the first time she'd heard he was intimate with his mother. She had even joked about it to Dutch, and even after the disaster Kathy had caused earlier, Rosa had still lusted after the young man. So she answered his soft, tentative kiss with her own, a much more provocative one; sending her tongue swirling into his mouth, and making both their heads swim with desire.

They kissed for what seemed ages before Rosa pulled back and gasped, "Would you like me to show you my tits?"

Davy tried to swallow a couple of times, and then he gave up on his voice, and just nodded, eagerly.

Moving her shoulders from side to side, Rosa sat back and opened her blouse in front of his unshaken gaze. The uplift bra she wore made them appear even larger than they were, and her melons were generous enough at 38 C.

"Do you like them?"

Davy just nodded. He had known his mother's, and Ann was an ample 36 C; he had sampled Kathy's 34 B's, but Rosa's appeared huge to him. It was as if he were staring at Mother Earth's bosom.

"Do you want to touch them," Rosa asked, as she unhooked the bra and freed them. Little did she know that her daughter had asked essentially the same question of Davy earlier that day.

By now Davy's cock was throbbing fiercely, poking and straining for release from its confinement. Rosa of course, noticed it as she took his hands, and placed them on her firm boobs.

"You do want to touch them, don't you?" she purred. He was incapable of speech. After all, he was only fifteen, and this was the third woman of the day, but his hands moved, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, no one would ever know for certain.

Her nipples responded immediately as his palms rubbed over them.

Davy saw her mouth drop open in appreciation as he caressed them, and he garnered additional confidence, and took her nipples between two fingers and pinched them.

Rosa moaned happily, and said, "Lovey, just lovely, baby," as her hand went behind his neck and drew his mouth down to her pebbled areola. His mouth seized one nipple and his hand caressed the other as Rosa moaned again.


4:55PM

Peggy and Rolf dressed, never taking their eye off one another. Then they kissed for several minutes, with Peggy clinging to him as if leaving him would be the end of her world.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, meaning every word.

"You will?" Peggy said, thinking it an eternity away.

He smiled, then said, "All of you, I hope."

She rubbed his flaccid penis, looked into his eyes and said, "He'll be strong again, right?"

"Yes," he replied holding her head against his fast rising cock, "he'll be ready, for you, only you."

"I love you, Rolf."

"Yeah, I um, I love you too."

Several minutes later, he managed to extricate her from his arms and kissed her teary face one last time. Peggy's world seemed to crumble as the door to Rolf's apartment closed. On shaky legs she made her way down the flights of stairs to her car, got in, started the engine, and drove home.


5:00 PM

After ten minutes of his mouth, tongue and teeth's delightful torment upon her nipples as they lay on the couch, Rosa decided to move on. She gently detached each breast from Davy's enthusiastic attention, and maneuvered him so that he was stretched out on his back while she took his steaming, precum covered cock out.

His entire body twitched excitedly.

"I'm gonna cum... I think," he whispered.

"No you're not, baby. I won't let you."

To prove her point, Rosa grasped his member tightly at its base and squeezed. The feeling, while euphoric, served to cool his ardor to some extent.

"We can do this all day long, baby," she crooned to his ear, and he believed her. "But perhaps we can get rid of this underwear of yours, shall we?"

"Um, yeah," Davy said, lifting his hips and allowing Rosa the necessary leverage to maneuver his Jockey shorts to his ankles, from which point he deftly kicked them away to the floor.

"How many times have you cum today, Davy?" Rosa asked out of curiosity, for he was obviously ready to splatter her with his load at any second.

He took a second to reflect, wanting to be accurate and truthful. A hyper-active teen, he jerked off constantly, and in his present condition it took a moment to compute mentally especially with all the sexual opportunities coming his way on this, his day of days.

"Five... so far," he answered finally.

"Describe them for me," she teased as she sent a finger over her clit and shuddered in delight.

"Um, well... I jerked off in the shower. I jerked off in my room, um, reading Hustler Magazine."

"That's twice," Rosa said, counting for him.

"I know," he said, "Um, watching the porno flick. I had just cleaned myself up when Kathy came over."

"So that leaves your mother and Kathy, right?"

"No. I didn't come with my mother."

"You didn't?"

"Um, lemme think... no, that's right, I did cum in her. I forgot that 'cause Kathy came out and scared my mom so bad she ran from the house.

Davy's mind drifted back to his encounter with Kathy. He began to recall their conversation toward the end of their sexual grappling.

"I've... never..." Kathy had stammered.

"Never what?"

"Never had a cock like yours," she finally managed to gasp.

"Talk me up at school, huh?" He huffed, slamming into her.

"Anything... but you gotta do me again."

"Think my sister'd suck my dick?"

"I don't know... maybe."

He pulled out of her sluicy wetness, leaving only the glistening tip inside her pussy.

She grabbed his ass, attempted to force him back. He laughed, lewdly, and began to tease her, slipping his cockhead in and then out, denying her the full pleasure of his cock.

Kathy's fingers tightened on his ass and he drove himself fully into her, leaving her stunned, but momentarily satisfied.

Needing to satisfy his new-found power over women, he demanded, "Who else?"

"Umm, maybe... Marlene."

"Marlene who?"

"Bain," Kathy gasped, knowing that Marlene would fuck a snake if possible.

'Yeah, ' he said to himself, but aloud he muttered, "She's got a fine bod, who else?"

"I don't know..." Kathy had cried, anxious for him to bring her off at least once more.

"C'mon, give me another name!" he'd yelled, pulling completely out of her.

Kathy panicked, became desperate to get him back inside her.

"My mother!" she moaned helplessly, "My mother wants to fuck you!"

"She does?"


'Kathy wasn't lying to me, ' he realized. 'She was tellin' the truth. Holy shit! No one will believe me!'

"Davy?" Rosa was talking to him and he finally heard her. "Oh, sorry, Kathy... I came in Kathy, once. But I ate her pussy for hours, or so it seemed at the time."

'A rug muffin, ' she thought, 'how adorable.' But she said, "Five is right then, and this will make six. But we'll go for seven, and maybe eight if we have time. How do you feel about that?"

"Okay," he said.

"It won't hurt your dick?"

"Maybe it will get a little tender, but I can come eight or ten times a day, with no problem the following morning. I always jerk off in the morning, 'cause I always wake up with the biggest boner."

She reached down between them and grabbed his very hard cock. "Move down a little, and I'll guide you in, Davy."

He slithered down as requested, and almost immediately had Rosa gasping with pleasure, for he had not only entered her, he was totally immersed in her.

"Oh, you feel... wonderful, Mrs. Thorenson..." His youthful voice had suddenly grown husky with testosterone, "So warm, so soft, so wet."

"I'd like you to go slow at the beginning, all right?"

"Sure, no problemo, Mrs. T." he said, having bestowed her with a nick-name already. Then he grunted, and began using a slow, thrusting motion.

It was Rosa's voice that now sounded husky. "When... when I tell you, you can do it faster, okay?"

"Sure, ' he replied, continuing to glide over her "G" and each excruciatingly pleasurable propulsion of his young, resilient prick brought Rosa higher and higher.

"Oh, my God, this is so good," she moaned. "Go a little faster now, will you, baby?"

Rosa pulled him harder against her body as he started to fuck her for real. The sounds of their bodies slapping together exhilarated her, and her moan slowly evolved into a muffled choking groan as she came.

"Harder baby... oh, fuck! Harder!"

He complied, throwing himself into a frenzied pummeling of her foam, flecked cunt. A minute later, still pumping furiously, Davy shuddered, sucking in a lungful of air, and groaned loudly as he plucked his cock out of Rosa's slick sheath. A geyser of white sperm ejaculated from his cock and splattered across her belly and lower thighs. His eyes were tightly shut, his mouth agape. Rosa's eyes, on the other hand, were a sight to behold, radiant and excited, and the obscene smile she wore on her face revealed more of a woman's secrets than ten thousand novels could.

"Davy," she said after a minute or two had elapsed, "be a darling and run into the bathroom and fetch us a damp washcloth. I'll clean us off."

He had been staring at her, and continued to do so.

"You do want to do it again, don't you?" She asked.

"You better know it, Mrs. T."

"I think that when we're alone you can call me Rosa, I don't care for Mrs. T all that much."

"Rosa," he said, as if trying out a new word. Then he rose up from the couch to get the washcloth. She was standing by the kitchen counter when he returned with the cloth. She had him hop up on the counter, and when she had finished cleaning them both, his cock was standing at attention again, surprising Rosa.

She groaned, "I have to taste you, Davy," and grabbing a throw pillow, placed it on one of the kitchen chairs, then knelt on the pillow, took his member in her hand, licked her lips and in one swift movement, swallowed him completely.

He moaned with satisfaction.

She fondled his balls as her lips rose and fell upon his pulsing prick. She teased him, using her long fingernails along the soft tissue of his scrotum. When her finger lightly circled his anus, he groaned louder, and Rosa feared he might bring his mother out of her drug induced stupor.

"Shush," she hissed, and he went quiet. She sucked him vigorously, while twisting his cock with her hand, and then popping his ever-ready cock from her mouth, she said, "Time for us to fuck, Davy, you think?"

"Um, sure, Mrs. T." he replied, uncertain of what he was to do next. Rosa resolved that problem by deftly scooting off the chair, and hopping up on the kitchen counter next to him. "I've never done it on a counter before," she said matter-of-factly.

Davy's eyes widened. It was a totally new concept to him. But youth is easy to grasp the new, and he made room for them next to the sink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.