The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 3 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dutch opened the front door and saw Rosa holding the still sobbing Ann to her chest.

"Jesus, Dutch, this is terrible. What are we gonna do?"

"I'm not quite sure," he said, and then followed with, "I think we should call Sharon, get her opinion."

"Yeah, you do that," Rosa said, while caressing the top of Ann's head, and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

As Dutch dialed Doctor Sharon's private number, he noted the almost empty brandy tumbler next to Ann's chair. His eyes met those of his fiancée's, and he nodded imperceptibly, agreeing that alcohol might help the distressed woman to relax.

Ten minutes later, he had made arrangements to have Ann meet with a psychiatrist in three hours. This was a special arrangement; a professional courtesy as it were, from the psychiatrist to Dr. Sharon, and Dutch gently removed the brandy tumbler from Ann's listless hand, and emptied it into the kitchen sink.

"You need a little nap," he said kindly to the humiliated blonde.

"I am tired," she responded apathetically.

Dutch swept her into his arms, carried her into their bedroom and placed her carefully down on the tautly made bed.

"Rest for a while. Then we'll go see Dr. McKenna. He'll help get you through this. You've been badly mistreated, Ann. We're terribly sorry that this happened to you. We feel even worse that it was our Kathy who's responsible for it, and will deal with her later."

"Don't hit her..." Ann pleaded, envisioning Dutch whipping the girl with a belt. (Her father had beaten her this way twice as a young girl, and it was deeply immersed in her mind as the proper punishment for disobedience.)

"Non-committedly, he replied, "We'll see," and covered her with another blanket. Get some sleep, now," he said, and leaned over to kiss her lightly on the forehead.

Ann drifted off to sleep as he left the room.


Slowly, Rolf kissed down those delicious thighs to Peggy's sopping wet pussy, and placed a kiss just above her mound before moving up her other thigh.

Peggy groaned again at the realization that he was playing with her.

"Stop being a tease," she whined, causing Rolf to chuckle quietly, before placing a quick bite on Peggy's thigh. Peggy jumped and let out a little yelp, causing him to chuckle again. She started to protest, but was silenced by his mouth fastening over the entire length of her cunt.

The intended protest changed to a very satisfied groan, and Peggy continued to stretch and twist her poor nipples, enjoying all the sensations bombarding her body.

"So fucking good..." she moaned, as she writhed against his mouth.

She only had Kathy and Mrs. Bain to compare him with, [See Chapter 14, "The Gathering"] and she quickly realized that as women, they knew infinitely more than Rolf did about a woman's genitals. Still and all, his finger felt delightfully good in her pussy, and she would have burst into tears had he removed it at that moment.

"Has anyone ever kissed you here?" he asked softly, his eyes on the mound in front of him. Instinctively, she shook her head, lying, knowing he would hate hearing the truth.

He smiled a little, and then leaned forward to ease his tongue slowly through her wet slit; working just the top of her mound with the flat of his tongue. Peggy found she couldn't control her breath, or the way her fingers dug into his shoulders, as his talented tongue moved back and forth upon her gooey wetness. With a loud moan, she put her leg up on his shoulder, wanting to give him more access, and she heard his groan, felt the shift of him moving to take her weight. She grabbed his head and pressed him into her, moaning his name over and over.

Peggy balanced herself on the arm of the sofa; his tongue lost in her softness. Her cries were frequent and low, as she moved her hips -- begging his mouth to find her again and again.

His hands slid up the length of her torso, finding her nipples and pinching them. Peggy shuddered, moved faster against him. His mouth deserted her and she began to cry at its loss.

"Get on top of me," he said, and she did, pausing only to wipe the tears from her eyes.Peggy took another second to spread her lips for him -- showing him the spot; then pressed her face into his crotch as his tongue flicked at her clit.

Rich, creamy fluid began to seep from Peggy's cunt, and his tongue laved some up and he hummed in appreciation of her delectable nectar.

Concentrating on her sensitive flesh, he now had his lips wrapped around Peggy's rock-hard clit; his tongue occasionally flicking out teasingly, while his hands gently stroked the soft flesh of her thighs.

Peggy's whimpering groans were driving him wild. She brought a hand to Rolf's head as if she needed to hold him in place. Her grasp was a little forceful as she pulled his face hard against her sex. Rolf would have laughed aloud if that were possible. He loved knowing the effect his lovemaking was having on poor Peggy.

Rolf flicked his pointed tongue over her swollen nub and Peggy moaned her approval at the change; then screamed out, "YES! YES! YES!"

His fingers forced their way inside her, and began wiggling about. First one, followed by a second, then a third, until all four of his fingers were wedged into Peggy's tight confines.

"Fuck!"

"Oh, God!"

"Fuck!"

The words, separated by brief pauses, became Peggy's mantra as Rolf pushed, prodded and licked her closer and closer to release. Peggy's fingers grasped at Rolf's hair in an almost painful manner as she bucked her hips wildly. Suddenly, she hit the point of no return.

Peggy's scream of pleasure echoed throughout the tiny room as her orgasm racked her body, sending her into wild convulsions, while Rolf tried his best to remain in contact with her elusive movements. Her copious juices coated his fingers and chin as he sucked at her sensitive nub.


Rosa dialed the Stinson's number and Davy answered.

"Hello?"

"Davy, its Mrs. Thorenson, Kathy's mother. Is she there?"

"Um, no she isn't. She left, um maybe twenty minutes ago."

"Get over here right now, young man. Your mother is in bad shape, no thanks to the two of you."

"The two of us?" he said, trying to sound perplexed.

"You know damn well I mean Kathy and you," Rosa yelled, 'Now get over here!"

She hung up before he could think of a plausible excuse, and turned to Dutch.

"He's on his way. I think you'd better leave. I can handle him. You'll only terrify him."

"Yeah, okay. Did he say where Kathy was?"

"No, only that she left a short time ago."

"We don't know many of her friends, do we?"

"Are you starting an argument?" Rosa asked, feeling guiltier than ever. It was her Kathy who had started all the trouble.

"No, I am not trying to start an argument. I'm only asking. We don't know where she is. She was just attacked, remember?"

She did indeed remember, and said, "I'm sorry, honey. I'm just upset with all that's happening."

"That's okay," he said, leaning down to kiss her. "Read the punk the riot act where he gets here. I'll call if I turn up anything. I also have another meeting before I can call it quits for the day. You can always reach me on my cell, okay?"

"Sure, baby. You take care, okay?"

"I love you, Rosa."

"I love you too, Dutch."


Dutch drove off, but not to his alleged meeting. He headed directly to Robert, his mentor and life-long friend, to ask his advice on what to do about Kathy.


Rosa paced the floor, thinking, 'It's a fine line we're walking here, ' she told herself. 'First the incident in the parking lot; I'm not so sure Kathy told us the whole truth there. I know my baby, she's just like me. I couldn't be trusted... would I be foolish to trust her implicitly? Hell yes, I would. I have every right to be suspicious; especially after this thing with Davy.'

Rosa's mind wandered. 'That Davy, Ann says he's a hunk of a young man, with incredible stamina and a big dick. Well, she didn't actually tell you he had a big one, c'mon Rosa; let's don't kid yourself self on this. Still, he is young and virile... and God knows I'd like to see what a young stud feels like.'

'Stop it, Rosa!' she winced at the thought, and then felt herself growing wet between the legs. 'For Christ's sake, girl, get a grip, will you? Ann's sleeping in the bedroom and you're thinking about seducing the kid... her kid. It's bad enough she's doing him, and Kathy's done him. Now you're thinking of... oh, God, what kind of monster am I?"

Her thoughts flowed back to her daughter. 'What about Kathy, what can I do?' She sat down, sprang to her feet and renewed her pacing back and forth. 'I've got to punish her somehow, but how? I don't want to lose her. Girls at her age rebel easily. She's old enough to leave home and strike out on her own. That would be disastrous.'

Aloud, she muttered, "Dutch would kill me if that happened." Then she thought, 'Somehow Dutch and me can reinforce the basics with her. But I'll have to think about it some more. Talk with Dutch, maybe even involve Robert and Alice.'


4:10 PM

Kathy was sitting in Marlene's living room, with Marlene doing her nails.

"I think this color will be just right, "Marlene told her.

"Think so?" Kathy said, not really caring. She was now worried about the consequences of her having Davy seduce his mother, and then confronting Mrs. Stinson.

She decided to tell Marlene how Davy felt about her. "I know someone that has a crush on you," she said casually.

"You do?" Marlene gasped excitedly. "Who?"

"Davy Stinson."

"Get out!"

"I'm not kidding, Marlene. He told me so himself."

"No way!"

"Honest and true. He did. He really did, only an hour ago," she said, embellishing the facts somewhat.

"He's really cute, and I'm only..." she paused to figure out their age difference, "eight months older than him."

"That's not a whole lot," Kathy said.

"Is he gonna call me?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should... you know, approach him at school or something, and see what he does."

"Yeah, maybe I will. Oh Kathy this is so exciting... a guy with a crush on me!"

A moment later, Marlene, curious asked, "What's Peggy think about all this?"

"I don't know. I can't reach her cell. She's not answering."

"She got a boyfriend?" Marlene asked.

"I think... there's this college guy."

"No way! A college guy, that's wild."

"He's good looking too," Kathy added for good measure.

"Shut up! I can't believe it," Marlene yelled, hopping up and down with excitement. "Davy likes me and Peggy's got a college guy..." she turned to Kathy, "And what about you?"

"Me? Same old same old," Kathy replied, and held her hand out for Marlene to continue polishing her fingers. But a moment later, Kathy burst into tears.

"Kathy! What's the matter? Did I say something I shouldn't have?"

"No," Kathy said after sniffing, "No, it isn't you at all, it's me."

"I don't understand," Marlene said, now on the verge of tears herself.

"Oh... it's everything," Kathy wailed as the tears started falling faster. "School is torture for me."

"But you're on the honor roll... you're always at or near the top of it," Marlene protested.

"Not any more," Kathy sniffed. "I... I've been cutting classes. I've lost focus, can't study. Maybe I've grown out of my serious student days."

"I don't think it works that way," Marlene offered. "I mean, you're older than me and all, but I think that once someone can do something... well, they don't just stop. Oh, maybe they do stop, but what I mean is," she paused to formulate her thought, "I mean it's kinda like riding a bike. Once you learn you never forget."

"Maybe so," Kathy sniffed again, "but... worse, I haven't even been asked to the Prom. I know its cause I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut. If anyone's a slut it's me," Marlene said forcefully.

"Then why did that guy... shit! I don't even know his name..."

"What guy?"

"I went to a rave, met this guy. We went out to his car. I let him fuck me, and then he beat me up, left me lying in the parking lot. God knows how long I would have been there if Peggy and her guy hadn't come by."

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Marlene gasped. He beat you up?"

"Fuck yeah, punched me in the face and knocked me down. I was out cold. He might have done more, but I don't remember anything after that. I'm covered with bruises though."

"You never learned his name? I mean we have friends... we can have them look this bastard up and beat the living shit out of him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.