The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 2 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"That was fantastic!" Kathy yelped delightedly, as she advanced on the thoroughly befuddled teen. Davy could only look at her as she reached him and pushed him back onto the over-sized couch.

Kneeling over his knees, Kathy said, "Shame on you, treating your mother that way!"

"But..." he protested, "You wanted me to!"

"I never thought you'd really do it," she lied, and reveled in the emotional changes taking place on his innocent face as he came to realize the full implications of what he had done.

He covered his face with his hands and moaned, "My... my mother will never forgive me!" Kathy kissed his eyelids even as she began stroking his flexible shaft until it resisted all but the most vigorous bending.

"Oh, God!" he wailed, and began to cry.

Kathy had to hide the smirk on her face as she thought, 'I can't believe it. He sounds just like his mother.' She sat down in an armchair close to the couch, and shimmied out of her skirt. She wore no panties, but was wearing a pair of black pantyhose.

Davy peeked from behind his fingers, watching as Kathy disrobed. Well aware of his eyes on her, she took her time, ensuring he would allow her to seduce him.

She raised her rump, and peeled the pantyhose over her hips, then raised her left leg high, seductively shedding the black pantyhose from that leg. She pivoted slightly to provide Davy with a frontal view of her now exposed crotch.

He couldn't help but touch himself.

She raised her other leg and kicked the tights off and laughed raucously, pointing her index finger at him, she said, "Naughty, naughty!"

"Wha?" Davy could only mumble, as he wiped his eyes.

"You naughty boy," she said still giggling. "Sneaking looks at my pussy. And worse, you've started without me," Kathy pointed her lacquered red fingernail at his hardon.

Mesmerized by the sight of her glistening pussy and the striptease she was doing for his benefit, Davy couldn't find his tongue.

"Just open your mouth. Let the words come out. It's easy. Come on, talk to me," she teased.

He remained mute.

"So, Davy, talk to me!"

"Err, what?"

"Just talk to me. Say something, anything."

"I... I don't know what to say, Okay," he said nervously, "what am I gonna do?

"If I recall correctly, you wanted to fuck..." She paused, caught up in admiration of his glistening shaft. "... You wanted to fuck me, Davy. Have you changed your mind?"

"I didn't..."

"You did. You definitely did. And you passed the test, banging momma while I watched. So, Davy boy, you won the kewpie doll -- that's me!"

And with the most innocent of smiles, Kathy pulled the blouse over her head. She had removed her bra while in the closet, and Davy saw her twin beauties for the first time.

A thin film of drool could be seen at the corner of his mouth as he stared at them.

"There, I'm naked. Do you like what you see? Am I worth it?"

His voice was ragged with lust. "Yes," he said.

"Good, now let's get that T-shirt off you."

She assisted him in yanking it over his shoulders and tossed it aside.

"Shoes and socks, please," she added, allowing him to do it himself. As Davy had worn no underwear, he too, was now nude. Kathy peered down at his manhood. "Angelic," she murmured happily, and licked her lips in anticipation.

Leaning slightly forward, she touched him, allowed her fingernail to roam the length of his nervously jerking cock. "Yeah, it's angelic as all get out, baby. You know, your dick is as formidable as Michael, the Archangel's sword."

She licked her lips. "Oh yes, I'm a lucky girl to be getting fucked by you. But don't let that go to your head Davy."

Her fingernail traced a circle on his upper thigh, "Keep growing," she said, with a wide smile as his cock swelled to its largest possible size. "Tell me, is that as big as it gets?" she asked, her lips forming a pout.

"I... I guess," he muttered, not really knowing.

"As big as it gets," she repeated, as that tormenting fingernail circled the head of his cock like a vulture idly inspecting its prey.

"So Davy boy... wanna to play with my titties?" she said in a soft undertone.

Waiting for his response, she passed the tip of each middle finger quickly over the tip of her tongue like someone about to turn the page of a book.

Spellbound, he stared at her, only his eyes moving as they darted from her face to her breasts, to her pussy.

Pleased with her success, Kathy sent those same moistened fingertips down to the areola surrounding each nipple, and moved purposefully round and round each one; both of which quickly rose up like mini-erections.

Not having witnessed such an erotic act before -- his mother being relatively conservative in such matters, preferring to leap into intercourse and enjoy the raucous thrills without the tantalizing foreplay leading into the sex. Davy's hardon reached what to Kathy's eyes was a remarkably impressive sexual tool.

Kathy looked down at it, and licking her lips, said, "Oh, my, I like what I see! I have to suck it!" She uttered those words while she grasped her left breast with her right hand, then pulled on her nipple as though masturbating.

Davy continued to stare at her, marking indelibly in his mind the sight of her dampened pubic hair sparkling from the reflected light pouring in the window. He had an overpowering urge to lick and kiss her everywhere. He took in her full breasts, contrasted them with her narrow waist and thin arms. Her nipples, still taut from her earlier massage pointed upward. His eyes dropped and he noted that her pubic hair parted naturally, affording a glimpse of her vagina whose swollen lips awaited him.

With an obscenely knowing giggle, she sank slowly before him to the floor. "Can you smell my pussy?" She asked lewdly.

"Oh yes. Yes I can. And it's a wonderful smell Kathy," he responded, somewhat surprised at being able to use his voice that easily. His guilt at betraying his mother was fading rapidly. Now his only thoughts were of the nude blonde kneeling before him.

"That's nice," she purred, "Because I smell something pretty good myself." Her eyes gleamed as she uttered the words, and she licked her wanton, salacious lips seductively.

Writhing beneath his feet, Kathy's husky voice growled, "Now watch me, baby, but don't touch me, understand?"

Davy nodded, numbly, his only movement being an unconscious jerking of his erection as it hovered above her head.

"Look at what you two did to me, Davy baby."

Kathy's thumbs were hooked inside her pussy, as he watched she spread it wide apart; the hot pink color leaping out at him.

"I'm opening my pussy for you to see my clit." Her voice dripped sex.

His jaw dropped open and his eyes bulged out of his head as she teased her sex in front of him.

"See, baby," she moaned, "It's swelling from me touching it."

He groaned and his knees grew weak. He began to sway, might have fallen had Kathy not warned him by yelling his name out.

"DAVY!"

"Huh?"

"You almost fell. Are you all right?"

"Um, yeah, I guess... sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she whispered huskily, "Just take a look at MY HARDON, Davy!"

He did.

"Watch as my finger rubs all around it..." she moaned, and licked her lips, "Mmmmmm, I'd love to feel you suck it into your mouth, baby," she hissed snakelike, mesmerizing him with lust.

"I want to feel your tongue pressing, flicking at it..." she moaned, and curled her tongue, wiggled it at him.

"I'm pulling it back for you, Davy baby, mmmmm, she croaked, "Gimme a lick here, baby."

Davy slowly sank to his knees, dropped to all fours and crawled between her parted thighs.

"You're probably thinking that it's disgusting," Kathy crooned, as he moved within inches of her. "I mean, most guys wouldn't ever think of doing that... although they don't mind a girl going down on them, do they Davy?"

Still mesmerized, the younger teen could only nod affirmatively. His nostrils filled with her pungent aroma; he was entranced by the liquid covering her fingers entranced him.

To Davy's astonishment, Kathy clambered to her feet, and danced into his mother's bedroom. Zombie-like, he followed. Kathy hopped upon the bed, grabbed two pillows and shoved them behind her. She spread her legs obscenely and smiled at the look of half lust, half consternation on his face.

"You know, baby, when my thumb nail rubs against it, like this," Kathy flicked it just so, to demonstrate what she meant. "It... ummm, tingles. Tingles so nice, Davy, baby. And it throbs too. Can you imagine how goooood it feels?"

Davy was actually drooling from her seductive tone and the coral flesh before him.

"Davy, if you wanted to, you could put your head right between my legs right now... " She drew him closer by grasping her ankles and leaning back, spreading her legs into a wishbone position that only the most limber of women can manage.

Her voice grew deeper. "What are you waiting for, a written invitation?"

"Okay, okay," he whispered hoarsely."

Off in her own dream world, Kathy appeared to forget about him momentarily as she inserted her middle finger into her pulsing slot and stirred it around.

"Mmmmmm..." she sighed, "Davy, baby... I seem to be soaked here."

Dumbly, he leaned forward on the bed, his hands bracing his body, to see what she was referring to. Quivering, with satisfaction, Kathy pulled her finger out and offered it to him. With no hesitation, he took it, licked it feverously.

Reclaiming the finger after a moment, Kathy said hoarsely, "Watch me, Davy," and thrust three fingers inside her. "I can feel them Baby... three fingers..." she shivered, as he placed a hand on her inner thigh to maintain his balance.

"Mmmmmm, I'm so tight," she murmured, "Why look, Davy, baby, they're..." she sucked in her breath, "stretching me. Look how open I am for you, baby."

Davy inched closer to her, his nose brushed against her pubic hairs.

"I'm rubbing my clit, baby."

"Oh look at me... look at me. I'm so fucking wet..."

He kissed her belly, surprising Kathy, who drew in her breath. Davy's tongue did a lap or two around her belly button.

Kathy rasped, "Oh yes, baby! Come on down!"

With one knee now on the bed, he began a series of small, light kisses that could only lead to one place. Her fingers fluttered in front of his face capturing his attention. Davy in his kissing; focused on those fingers. Kathy raised herself up slightly and slid one hand under her ass, the fingers of her other hand moved fleetingly upon her clit.

He resumed his nipping kisses. Kathy moaned, saying, "Let me tell you about my pussy, Davy. There's a lot to it, ya know." She was panting hard, and Davy could hear the squishing sound her juices made as she plied those fingers in and out of her cunt. Then he realized the fingers on her other hand were moving in and out as well, but from her ass!

He brought the other knee up on the bed, pressed forward, and unable to confine himself to watching, left a trail of wet, sloppy kisses into her bush until his nose bumped into her cunt.

A tentative lick... a taste bud savoring... and he went for it.

"Mmmmmm, Davy, baby, that's sooo nice! Kathy likes that very much!"

"You taste good," he mumbled, finding his voice again.

She kissed the top of his head, appreciatively, said, "Ohhhhhh, sweetheart! You say the nicest things."

Emboldened, he took her larger fold into his mouth and sucked on it as hard as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.