The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4: Rollercoaster Ride

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rollercoaster Ride - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The following afternoon, Kathy drove to Peggy Stinson's, and impulsively parked almost two blocks away. She suspected that her dear friend would be meeting Rolf and probably screwing his brains out.

'Oh, well, ' she thought, 'if she's gonna lose her virginity it might as well be to a hottie like Rolf. And a college guy to boot.'

As she approached the Stinson's house, Kathy asked herself the key question. 'So, if Peggy's humping Rolf like a rabbit, why am I at her house?' The answer came to her almost immediately. 'Cause I'm gonna seduce her brother, Davy, that's why. I should be able to handle him; after all, he's only a kid.' She laughed aloud. 'Yeah, a kid who's banging his momma every chance he gets.'

An evil idea began to form in her devious brain as she rang the doorbell. 'It depends on who answers, ' she told herself. 'Yeah, it depends on just who answers.'


At the same time, Ken Perry disembarked from his flight at the San Diego Terminal. He followed the other passengers to the baggage area and found the car rental reservation board and called for a shuttle to pick him up. Fifteen short minutes later, a shuttle swung alongside the curb and Ken and four others boarded. Moments later they were headed for the National Car Rental location near the traffic island at the far west end of Terminal 2.

Using a false ID, Ken rented an inconspicuous sedan and then drove to Los Angeles. On arriving, his first step was to locate Kathy's assailant, Darrell Morales.

While munching a MacDonald's quarter-pounder and French-fries, he perused a map of the city and quickly found Morales' address. Carefully disposing of the empty soda and wrappers, Ken left the fast food emporium and made directly for Morales residence.

He parked a few doors away and sat to watch, familiarizing himself with the comings and goings in the neighborhood while waiting for his first glimpse of Morales.


Peggy's nerves gave out as she pressed Rolf's doorbell and she started to squirm, fighting off the urge to urinate right there at his front door. The door opened and the urge vanished. Rolf stood there with a happy grin on his face.

Peggy's head was downcast, but her eyes were wide as she focused first on his bare feet, then worked up his legs to his flat muscled stomach; to his broad shoulders, and lastly his face. To Peggy it was a perfect face. A sexy face with lips she wanted to kiss forever.

"Hi, Peg," he said as their eyes met and her knees buckled. Rolf caught her before she fell and held her until she mumbled that she was fine and was perfectly capable of standing, thank you.

He nodded and motioned for her to precede him up the stairs.

"Third floor," he said, providing all the instruction she needed, and Peggy started to climb.

'I haven't said a word, ' she thought, and cringed in embarrassment. A loud sigh escaped her lips as his hands closed upon her hips, as if to guide her up the stairs, but to Peggy it was an electrical shock, and she went rigid.

Rolf reacted by turning her around and pulling her tight against his chest, crushing her breasts to him. Peggy moaned, signaling her delight at being in his arms.

"What took you so long?" he said, and Peggy's knees melted.

"I... uh — uh..." she stuttered, at a loss as to how to respond without seeming like a baby and making matters worse.

"Sshhhh," he whispered softly, putting a finger to her lips. Then he whipped the finger away and kissed her. Softly. Tenderly. Lovingly.

'Lips like satin, ' she thought, as she unconsciously surrendered and offered her entire being to him. 'He's the one, ' she told herself. 'He's definitely the one.'

His knee was between her legs and Peggy began humping it. His left hand found its way under her T-shirt, pushed her bra up, freed her left breast, and then gently massaged it while she moaned contentedly.

Somehow they managed to work their way up the first flight of stairs. At the landing, Rolf peeled off his own T-shirt and Peggy's mouth fastened on his right nipple even as she ground her pelvis into his bent left knee.

He allowed her to sample his other nipple before moaning loudly and scooping her up in his arms to carry her up the second flight. The door to his apartment was ajar and he kicked it so hard the doorknob put a dent in the wall. They spun into the living room, mouths locked in a torrid kiss.

Rolf wasted absolutely no time. His hands grabbed her hips again. Peggy moaned into his sweet mouth, and parted her legs as his hands began moving downward. Seconds later, his hand was under her miniskirt, and snaked into her already soaked panties and rubbed her pubis. Their mouths separated and both gulped in lungs full of air. Peggy felt his hot breath on her neck just as his finger entered her. The effect was a series of wonderful tingling chills up and down her spine.

"Let's get naked," he said, and Peggy moaned in agreement.


Davy Stinson opened his front door and appeared to be caught by surprise by Kathy's arrival.

"Wha... what are you doing here?"

"Is Peggy here?"

"No, she's out. She's high on some guy. I think they have a date, or something," he blurted nervously, for there was a porno film on the television that was clearly audible in the next room.

Davy, having made it with his mother several times over, had become comfortable in watching porn at home, but this was different. Kathy was really an outsider, even though his sister's best friend. Outsiders talked. Rumors could get started. He hesitated, thinking and blinking furiously. Then he recalled a daydream in which his sister, Peggy came into the room with a porno flick on and got hot from watching, let him fuck her. It might work with Kathy too. He relaxed a little and invited Kathy in.

"Want a soda or something?" he asked.

"Well, only for a minute, and a Coke would be nice," Kathy said, already recognizing the fevered sounds emanating from the next room. "Are you alone?" she inquired.

"Yeah," he almost leered, "Me and the TV," he said, steering Kathy into the living room.

Kathy saw the porno flick immediately. It involved a cute blonde, not too unlike Kathy herself, who was going down on a well hung black guy. 'She must be a sword- swallower, ' Kathy mused, as Davy returned and handed her a can of Coke.

"You really know how to entertain yourself," she said, thinking he would be embarrassed. But she hadn't counted on his newly developed aggressiveness, after having his way with his mother.

He plopped down beside Kathy on the oversized couch, picked up her hand and kissed it.

"How romantic," she said, hiding her amusement at his attempt at a cavalier's act. He kissed the side of her neck, but she turned her face away when he attempted to kiss her lips.

"Is it true?" she asked.

"Is what true?" he said, his hand idly caressing her left knee, and then moving upward under her skirt, almost to her panties.

"That you... made it with your mother?"

He jerked his hand away. "What? Where the fuck did you get that idea?" he said, resting the hand on his own thigh, hiding his prominent erection.

"For one thing," Kathy said with a knowing smile, "I saw the two of you going into a motel."

"You saw... !"

""Uh-huh."

"That doesn't mean I had sex with my mother," he said in protest.

"Not by itself it doesn't," Kathy smiled sweetly at him and casually ran her fingernail along his cheekbone.

"Right," he said, as if confirming the denial as fact.

"But then," Kathy added, "I peeked in the window a few minutes later and saw the both of you," she paused to watch his expression. "

"I never..." he paused, and then continued. "So you know, huh? What are you gonna do, blackmail us?"

"Don't be stupid, silly," Kathy allowed the palm of her hand to lightly brush over Davy's hardon. "I want to watch you do it with her again. This time I want to see everything."

"Are you crazy? Mom won't stand for it," he protested. "She'd... I don't know what she'd do, but you'd be sorry, that's for sure."

"You can do it... for me," she purred.

He tried to dissuade her by caressing her face. She rebuffed him turning her face away. But she never distanced herself from him.

Quickly wiping a secret smile away, she turned back to him and asked, seductively, "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Sure!" Davy answered immediately. He began to open his shirt; his mind on only one subject.

"No, stop right there," Kathy said firmly. This time she moved carefully away, got up, and sat in a chair across the room from him. Davy remained in place; a faint sheen of sweat glistened on his brow.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway was obvious to both teens. Kathy got up and ran over to him and kissed him, sending her tongue into his surprised, but open mouth. She found his member and squeezed it, releasing it as Ann Stinson walked in the front door.

Ann took in the couple on the couch, and the porno film on the screen. Relief flooded her body as she saw her beloved son making out with a girl his own age, even though she was older by several years. She ignored the porno flick, and greeted them, saying, "Now, this is a surprise. How are you Kathy?"

"I'm well, Mrs. Stinson," Kathy replied, as she stood up and smoothed her skirt. "In fact, I was just leaving."

Ann glanced at her son, realized he probably had no knowledge of Kathy's ordeal, and deliberately did not pursue the subject. The fact that they were making out when she came in spoke volumes about Kathy's recovery.

Mrs. Stinson nodded absently, and went into the kitchen. Kathy quickly whispered into Davy's ear, "Remember, you want to get into my pants, I get to watch you do your mom."

"But how... ?" Davy asked, obviously confused.

"I'm not really leaving, silly," she said. "I'll be in the closet over there," she pointed to the closet door across the room. "Get her in here and do her."

"How?" He demanded, thoroughly confused.

"I don't care if you have to drag her in here and slam her up against the wall. Just fuck her while I watch!"

"Okay, okay!" he agreed and adjusted himself as Kathy headed for the closet door and opened it. "Hey!" she whispered to Davy, "Close the front door so it looks like I left."

He nodded dumbly, went to the front door, opened and closed it, calling out, "So long, Kathy, I'll see ya."

Then he made for the kitchen.

"Mom?"

"Oh, hi dear," she replied absently, then moved to him, giving him a quick buss on the cheek. She laughed and said, "I know that's not as nice as the one Kathy gave you. I was really surprised to see you two making out. Is this something new?"

"Um, yeah. She came by looking for Peggy and... well one thing led to the next."

"The filthy movies helped things along I guess, right?"

"Um, yeah... you know Mom, I'm really horny," Davy said reaching out to fondle his mother's right breast.

Ann didn't push the hand away, but protested nonetheless. "Davy dear, we shouldn't. We really shouldn't."

Davy's hand reached between his mother's legs and cupped her pussy.

"C'mon, Mom, you know you want to."

"Davy! Don't!" she protested, but it was clear she didn't mind at all.

His hand roved under her dress. A finger hooked the edge of her panties and tugged her underwear to one side, and then slid into her wetness.

"Oh!" she gasped. Then Davy was pulling, pushing, spinning her around, until they stood in the living room directly across from the closet where Kathy was hiding.

"You're so hot, Mom! I don't know why you don't have a dozen boyfriends." He undid his belt and allowed his jeans to slip down his hips.

Ann's cheeks went deep red as the guilt of having slept with Dutch and Robert, not to mention Alice and Rosa surfaced. Davy never noticed; he was too busy dropping his jeans to his ankles, and then bunched his mother's dress around her hips.

From her hiding place, Kathy nudged the door open about a foot. She saw, and clearly heard Mrs. Stinson's ragged intake of breath, as her son cupped his hands under the cheeks of her ass, and lifted her body. Ann's mouth gaped open; her eyelids clamped shut. A tremor racked her already feverish body. She made a bleating sound not unlike that of a baby lamb as her son shoved her underwear to one side and entered her with a violent grunt. Ann's legs automatically wrapped themselves around his waist to allow even deeper penetration as the youth began humping away.

"Do ya like that?" Davy gasped; grinding his pelvis into her, his still limber cock buried so deep it almost hurt. Ann couldn't catch her breath to answer; merely whimpered. But she did arch her back to force her loins tighter against him.

Davy was grunting with every thrust, wanting to show off for his hidden audience; wanting her to see his prodigious cock slamming into his mother's cunt. Soon his breath became ragged from the exertion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.