The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3: Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aftermath - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Peggy all but barged into Kathy's room.

"Are you all right? I mean, I know you're all right, but..."

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kathy said, as Peggy took her in her arms and gave her a fierce hug.

"I'm madder than hell, though. You know I let him fuck me. I wanted to get laid. There was no earthly reason for him to punch me around like that. I mean... what the hell did I do to deserve that treatment?"

"If I see that bastard again, I'll... I'll try to kill him is what," she sputtered angrily.

"How can they let guys like that walk the streets?" she asked belligerently.

"I know, I know," Peggy said trying to console her friend.

"God knows what he would have done if you hadn't happened along," Kathy murmured holding Peggy close to her chest. "I feel so dirty. Do you know I've taken over ten showers?"

Peggy kissed the top of Kathy's head and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. It seemed to do the trick as Kathy stopped crying and soon they were talking about Rolf.

"Did he cop your cherry, Peg?"

"No," Peggy said, with a wan smile. "He did not, thanks to you."

"Me? What did I..."

Peggy smiled. "He would have, though. We were headed for the backseat of his car when I saw that creep hit you."

"So, what did you two do?" Kathy asked, revealing a renewed interest in something other than her bad experience.

She followed with, "Is he hung like a horse?" revealing for the first time a pang of jealousy. She, of course, had Dutch. But she realized that she had him only because her mother permitted it, and knew that eventually Dutch would desert her sexually once he married her mother. Peggy would be the first to have a real boyfriend, and Kathy become conscious of the competitive race the two of them were in.

"No, not quite, but he is nice," Peggy answered. "I only got to give it a quick lick or two before the excitement started. I'm waiting for him to call me. Maybe we'll go on a date tonight."

"That would be great, Peg. Does he have a friend?" Kathy asked hopefully.

"Shut up!"

"Well... does he or doesn't he?"

"He has some friends... maybe one will take you out," she replied somewhat haughtily.

Kathy, noting the cool response, realized that Peggy had some completive juices flowing as well as she did, and filed it away.

The green demon of jealousy leered over her shoulder and laughed raucously. Of course, no humans could hear her.


"I'm worried," Rosa said into the cell-phone to her physician, friend and sometimes sexual partner, Doctor Sharon Lamouerux.

"Everybody worries," Doctor Sharon replied, "especially with this type situation."

"What do you mean?"

"Every person and situation is different, Rosa. Victims of sexual assault will respond in different ways. Many factors may influence Kathy's response."

"Such as?"

"Well, the age and maturity of the victim; the victim's relationship to the offender; in this case, I understand he was a relative stranger. Someone Kathy met at a dance. Is that correct?"

"Yes, she called it a rave... I don't know."

"Umm," Doctor Sharon said, and then paused for a moment, and subtly changed the topic. "As I understand it, the police were not contacted is that right?"

"Yes, we didn't... Dutch didn't see the need to bring them into it and put Kathy through all those intrusive tests... well you know all that. We discussed it at your office. By the way, have you gotten any of the test results back yet?"

"Mmm, let's see," Doctor Sharon said. "Yes, not all, but several... oh, there's no indication of pregnancy."

"Thank God!" Rosa said prayerfully.

"And... let's see, nothing yet on the HIV tests. But I told you that would take a week or two, right?"

"Yes... a couple weeks, you said; umm, Sharon?"

"Yes?"

"Dutch told me they'd be in in a day or so. That he asked for a priority on it... his position at the hospital and all."

"Yes, well, Rosa, in some instances it may take up to three months for a positive result. We are rushing it, but be prepared for a wait."

Doctor Sharon continued, "Still and all, let me assure you that the actual risk of transmission from a single act of sexual assault is relatively low. It's the psychological stress of possible HIV infection that is our primary concern."

"Rosa, there is one thing you should be stressing to Kathy, because its important that the victim of a sexual assault understand that no matter where they were, what they were wearing, or what they said or did, if they did not want the sexual contact, then the assault was in no way their fault. Her assailant did so out of a need to control, dominate, abuse and humiliate. It's aggression through sex, and has little to do with passion, lust, desire, or sexual arousal, understand?"

"Kathy..." Rosa said, "Kathy told us that she was willing to have sex with him. Did, in fact have sex with him... then he became abusive..." she started to sob, and trailed off.

"You should set up an appointment with a good psychiatrist on her behalf. I can, or I'm sure Dutch can provide several highly competent psychiatrists."

"Yeah," Rosa said, sniffling into a tissue.

"Listen to me, Rosa. This affects not only Kathy, but her family as well. Family members and friends many times not only have to help their loved one manage the aftereffects of the assault but also have to deal with their own feelings about the victimization of someone they care about. "

"I know... I know," Rosa said and began crying again.

"The best thing you can do for her is to continue to be there for her in a gentle non-judgmental way, as you have been. Keep encouraging her to see someone. She needs to talk to a professional. They will help her. Maybe getting her to talk to the local rape crisis hotline may be a start... they can hook her up with a trained professional who is experienced in dealing with rape victims and their needs."

"By the way," Doctor Sharon continued, "be on the lookout for some of the following symptoms: Loss of appetite, nausea and/or stomachaches, headaches, loss of memory or concentration; and changes in sleep patterns.


As Peggy walked through the door of her own home at 2pm, the phone was ringing. She didn't get to it until the answering machine kicked in.

"Hi, Peggy? It's Rolf. I was just calling," he paused remembering he was being recorded, and not wanting to say anything her parents might object to.

"Um, calling to see how you and Kathy were doing."

Peggy picked up the phone. "Rolf? Hi. How are you?"

"Doing good Peggy, Be doing a lot better if I could see you tonight, though."

Peggy's legs melted under her and she flopped down on the couch, dragging the base of the telephone off the coffee table and onto the floor with a low thud.

"What was that?" Rolf asked.

"Oh, that was me. I knocked the phone off the table. I sat down and it came with me."

"You'd come with me too, if we had some time together," he said, risking everything.

"Oh, you..." she cried out, then lowering her voice, she followed with, "You have a dirty, one-track mind."

"But you still like me for my mind and... other parts, right?"

She laughed giddily. "Yes... I kinda do."

"Can you get out tonight?" He asked concern that she couldn't evident in his voice.

"I think so. Do you still have that guy's name?"

"Sure," he said. "Do you want it? I have it in my wallet."

"I bet you've got something else in there too, huh?" she asked laughing recklessly, feeling dizzy with lust. Her hand went under her skirt and she began to caress her hidden folds.

"Oh, you know my secret huh?" he laughed. "Well let me tell you something Miss Smartass, if you thought it was hard last night, you were mistaken, badly mistaken."

Peggy was so excited she had to bite her hand to quell the groan that rushed from her throat. Her wrist was resting on her lower abdomen just above the pubic bone. When she heard him breathing into the phone she began a series of light, gentle caresses that barely touched her inner thighs and pubic hair.

"You've got me so hot, Rolf, so hot!"

Guessing as to what she was about to do, or was already doing, he goaded her further. "And what are you doing about it?" He asked.

"Masturbating... thinking about your cock. How hard and long and thick it is."

"Want it in you?" He asked, as he tore his pants open to find his pulsating erection.

"Yes!" she groaned, "Oh, Christ, yes!"

"Tell me what you're doing right now," he demanded.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I want to know. I'm jerking myself off right now. I don't think I've ever been this hard. What are you doing?"

"Me too..." she replied lazily, as she teased the lips of her vulva until the flower-like petals parted to make room for the finger, vibrator, or cock to enter.

"No," he said, "tell me, tell me right now!"

"Okay, I'm running my fingertips up and down my inner thigh..."

"Christ!" Rolf swore and felt himself readying to ejaculate.

"... rubbing my mons, and oh, so gently tugging on my pubic hair. Mmmm, now I'm a little lower, you know? Giving my inner lips some loving... tugging on them... mmmmm, give my clittie a tiny thrill, you know?"

"I'm gonna come, Peggy!" He blurted.

Lost in her own fantasy, she failed to heed his words. "Mmmm, feels soooo good. Feels so good, Rolfie, baby. Time to turn over... oh, yeah, turning over. "

Vaguely Peggy realized Rolf had not responded.

"Rolfie, baby?" she cooed.

When he didn't answer, she couldn't help but continue with her sexy conversation.

"On my hands and knees, my face... " she paused to moan, "on the couch. Reaching behind me... "

"Rolfie? Shit! I love this way... touching myself from behind. It kinda changes the angle, you know?"

Rolf finally broke his enforced silence. "I'm coming, baby! Christ I'm gushing everywhere!" he exclaimed.

"Got my thumb in that sweet hole, baby! Feels wonderful..."

"Sweet Jesus!" he roared into the phone, "I can't believe this load! I'm coming and coming!"

Peggy grunted, "Me too!" as her fingers brought her off a second later. "God yes! I'm coming sooo good!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.