The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11: End of the Ride

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: End of the Ride - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Three days later

4:00PM

Rolf had invited Peggy for a motorcycle ride, and they had whizzed along the coastline, some twenty miles past Malibu before turning around and heading back to his place.

Even as she sipped from her cool glass of Merlot, Peggy's inner thighs clamored for more attention. She had actually had two orgasms riding behind Rolf, but had hidden them from him.

Being eighteen, Peggy felt worldly and thought she knew a little about everything, but Rolf was about to show her a part of what she did not know.

They lay down on the bearskin rug, or what passed for a bearskin rug, careful not to spill the Merlot. Rolf toasted Peggy's beauty, and she nearly came on hearing the words pour from his mouth.

"I have a surprise for you," he told her, and Peggy was beside herself with excitement.

He got up, went to the refrigerator and took a package of strawberries out along with a large-sized Hershey's candy bar. He dropped the chocolate in an aluminum pot and turned the heat on low, then set out paring the strawberries while the chocolate melted.

When everything as ready, he placed the strawberries on a plate and poured the melted chocolate into a small cup and brought them to Peggy.

"Try it, you'll like it," he said.

"Is this a kind of commercial like try it, Billy, you'll like it?"

"No, it's not a commercial. Try it anyway."

Peggy took a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate. "Umm, delicious," she purred, and quickly reached for another.

"So when did you become a gourmet cook, lover?"

Rolf laughed, and said, "I'm not. I saw this movie last week, called 9 1⁄2 Weeks. It starred Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. Have you seen it?"

"No, I haven't," she answered.

"It's a hot flick, but not your typical T & A film, like those found on Cinemax after eleven at night."

"So what's with the chocolate covered strawberries?"

"That's just it. The film follows the 9 1⁄2 Week affair between Basinger and Rourke. She's like an art dealer, and he's a Wall Street exec. It has lots of raunchy sex, and filmed nicely. They have a hot love scene where they're eating all sorts of things. Rourke is a prick, and Basinger a good girl who's mistreated by him, but doesn't seem to care."

"Do you have it here?"

"No, I rented it, but I may buy it. Want to watch it with me?"

She replied with no hesitation. "Sure, let's go get it."

"Well, I'll have it for our next time together. Right now I don't want to spoil the mood, you know?"

"Oh?" she said, and seemed to be caught off guard when he kissed her. But only momentarily, and then she was kissing him back, intertwining her tongue with his, and when the kiss ended, she dipped his fingers into the chocolate and one by one, placed each in her mouth and gently sucked the film of chocolate away.

"Erotic, huh?" she said, and then yelped as Rolf picked her up. Peggy wrapped her legs around his waist as he maneuvered them to the far wall of his apartment, kissing her deeply all the way over. She ran her fingernails down his spine, and her hardened nipples were prominent through the T-shirt she wore. Rolf pushed the T-shirt up until both breasts were exposed and began to suck on the left nipple, while palming her right breast in his other hand.

Peggy moaned softly, and ground her hips between his legs, exhilarating in the feel of his cock as it applied pressure to her suddenly sodden pussy.

The kiss continued and she began rotating her hips into his rigid member, which was still contained in his slacks. Rolf turned her around so that she was facing the wall, and pulled down her jeans. She automatically kicked them off as he was reaching around to grab her nipples, pinching them, and she began to moan.

With an urgency that caught them both off guard, Peggy turned her head to the side to meet his tongue. And as the ardent kiss lingered on, Rolf's hand abandoned one nipple to reach down between her thighs and, pushing her panties to one side, lightly fingered her wet pussy.

They both moaned with excitement.

4:10

Kathy hung up the phone, and drumming her fingers on the coffee table, wondered if meeting Mrs. Bain again was a move in the right direction. Her thoughts returned to that day at school when Mrs. Bain opened the cubicle door in the restroom, and caught her masturbating. (The Gathering, Chapter 7)

Kathy recalled the smile on the woman's face, and the first words she uttered, as she stared at Kathy's pussy.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you," she had said. Yet the woman had not backed away, or let the door close. Instead, she had stepped inside the stall, and closed the door behind her. She had made sure it clicked shut. And before Kathy could protest, the woman was kissing her passionately. Kathy, already wildly aroused, had returned the kiss. Moments later, the woman had Kathy's skirt around her waist, and went down on her. Kathy had only been intimate with Peggy until then, but she couldn't get enough of the woman's pussy when her turn came.

'Ah, Mrs. Bain, Marlene's mother; who would have thought she was a lesbian?' Kathy had pawned Peggy off on her a few days later, and might still be meeting with her had not Dutch fucked her silly over the holidays. And now she wanted to get together again. Well, Kathy had called her, thinking she might have some advice to help her extricate herself from the hole she'd dug by having Davy seduce his mom while she watched.

Kathy felt that anticipatory tingle down below and decided to meet with Mrs. Bain. She couldn't bear calling the woman by her first name. 'But, lord, that woman could give good head, ' she thought, and then took pains in selecting the outfit she would wear to their tryst.

4:12

Peggy grabbed the back of his neck to force his tongue deeper into her mouth. He felt her grinding her cunt onto his fingers and the moment was indelibly etched into his brain for life.

He sent a second finger into her wetness.

"Umph," she grunted, as he knelt down and violently ripped her hunter green, satin thong panties from her body, and then grabbed her ass cheeks firmly, biting each one in turn.

Peggy's hands clawed at his hair, as he sucked each bite until she had bright red hickeys on each cheek.

She squirmed a little from the slight pain, but moaned obscenely when he buried his face between her legs from behind. Arching her back, Peggy pushed her punished butt toward him. He started sucking on her engorged clit from behind, her ass almost smothering his face. A minute may have passed, when Rolf used some of the saliva leaking from his mouth as a lubricant, and pushed his index finger into Peggy's ass and began finger-fucking her.

After a few more minutes of this, he stood up, turned her around and picked her up. Peggy wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed again as he carried her into the bedroom, and laid her down. With an uncontrollable urge, Peggy licked the honey taste from Rolf's lips, drawn deeper and deeper into the magical spell of her lust for his body. She found herself coming when his hand caressed her back and the nape of her neck.

Rolf knelt over her on the bed and slowly removed his clothing. Her hands flew to his newly exposed cock, caressing, fondling, and finally bringing it to her mouth. He licked the tip of her right breast and a fire seemed to consume her. Her entire body was filled with one desire to ravish him and for him to ravage her. Moments seemed to last an eternity as he suckled on each of her turgid pearls in turn.

He stopped for a second, lifted his lips from her nipple, and watched as it shivered in the cool air. Then he blew gently against it and dried the moisture from it and saw the hardened nipple expand to an even more impressive size.

"I love you," Peggy sighed.

"Ummm," Rolf murmured in response as he started to lick a soft trail down to her belly.

"Do you love me?" Peggy persisted.

"Ummm, yeah..." he replied evasively, fearing making a commitment to this lovely young thing more than anything. And then he resumed kissing and nipping at her skin, while Peggy moaned with satisfaction and forgot for the moment that he had not really answered her question.

4:14

Over in the Stinson household, Ann was throwing herself into an almost frenzied house-cleaning spree. She had already cleaned all the windows, scrubbed the floors and cleaned the sheets and pillow cases in all three bedrooms. In fact, she was holding a pair of Davy's underwear in her hands and sniffing them, having lost out to the temptation and not tossing them into the washing machine minutes earlier.

'Where is that boy?' she wondered, and then happily renewed her house work.

4:15

That boy was in the basement of an abandoned building, two miles from home. With him was Mrs. Bain's daughter, Marlene, and they were lying on an old mattress fucking up a storm. Davy was fucking her for the third time in an hour, and truth be told, they were a sweaty mess. Marlene's jaw ached from sucking him so vociferously, and her pussy was sore from the relentless pummeling of his youthfully exuberant cock. She was coming again, but could not, to save her life, remember how many times he had gotten her off already.

Marlene grew dizzy from the delirious sensations issuing forth from her foaming cunt, and reflected on how marvelous his cock had been while sucking him off. How she had swirled her tongue over it as it grew in size, how it felt as it twitched between her lips; and how she had deep-throated him just before he pulled out and came in her face that first time.

"Come on my face again this time, baby," she exclaimed.

4:18

When Rolf took Peggy's right foot into his hand and began to suck on each toe, she was astonished and beguiled. This action happens to be the closest thing to a blowjob that a woman can experience. Neither Rolf nor Peggy knew this, but it didn't matter to either one. The thrill was there and that's what counted.

Peggy reciprocated by sending the toes of her other foot to caress his rampant cock. Briefly she wondered why he hadn't fucked her silly by this time, but what he was doing was just fine with her.

Opening her eyes, Peggy saw his scrumptious looking cock bobbing before her face. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation of the delight it would be bringing to her, and took it in her right hand and began massaging it, while lightly caressing his balls with the other. A moment later, unable to contain herself, she started licking the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, sampling his delicious pre-cum.

"Mmmmm, I want more," she said almost to herself, but the words were spoken aloud.

"Help yourself," Rolf responded, his tone husky with lust.

Peggy took the head of his dick into her mouth and gave suck, contracting her cheek muscles as she attempted to draw every single drop of pre-cum onto her impatiently waiting taste buds.

He fed his dick to her in gradual increments; each gliding movement into her mouth gained more ground. She groaned with delight as her tongue traced over his bulging veins, on the one hand fearing that she might choke upon his manhood, yet knowing that she had already taken his entire length the first time she had lain with him.

A trail of saliva began to trickle from the side of her mouth onto her erect nipples. She arched her neck, in order to deep-throat him and felt the head of his cock butt up against her tonsils. Seconds later she realized that his balls were slapping against her chin.

'I love this cock, ' she thought. 'It's so delectable, so delicious... I love sucking on it. I love the feel of it, and I want to swallow his cum when he explodes in my mouth. I hope to God I don't embarrass myself and choke on it. God help me not to choke on it, ' she silently prayed as she curled her tongue under his corona, teasing him.

Both seemed to be lost in time as she worked on her blowjob and he played with her nipples, and kept finger-fucking her ass.

Then Peggy took a little too much too soon, and gagged. Rolf mistook the sound for something else and said, "I don't want to come yet, baby, okay?"

Peggy used that as a means of removing him from her mouth, and recovering her breath, squeezing his member at the base as he had instructed her the first time they had had sex, thereby preventing him from ejaculating for the moment.

Still, she was unable to resist the allure of his glistening dick, now covered with a film of her saliva and his pre-cum, and using long, circular strokes, she licked around his shaft, making him moan and thrash his hips against her face.

With his fingers pulling at her hair, Peggy took first one tender sack and then the other into her mouth, and bounced them around on her tongue.

He groaned, and she took it as a signal that he was about to come. Wanting to forestall it, she abandoned his genitals and moved upward, flicking her tongue around his belly button, moving to the center of his stomach and kneeling on the bed in order to bite his nipples in turn, reciprocating his earlier actions to her still tingling tits.

A minute later, Peggy lifted his chin with her right hand and looked into his eyes for a brief moment before kissing him with intensity neither of them had ever experienced before. Peggy could feel the juices running down the center of her thighs as he ended the kiss, and hopped from the bed.

She cried out, alarmed that he was leaving her. But Rolf scooped her up into his arms and kissed her again. Lost in the kiss, Peggy never knew that he was carrying her from the bed to the kitchen table, where he set her down.

"Lie down," he said, as he pulled up a chair and sat between her legs. Peggy did as she was told, and he leaned forward and took her fully engorged and highly visible clit between his lips, and began to gnaw on it.

Peggy's body exploded. She saw stars, then rockets, as she came with a force that seemed unbelievable. And then as he continued to ply her throbbing sensory system, she felt herself rising up from her inert form on the table and looking down from a point just beneath the ceiling.

He held her labia open with one hand and licked a swath from her clit to her cunt hole. Peggy shrieked with delight, and began her descent back to the table as his tongue, that magnificent love muscle, found its way into her wildly pulsing pussy walls.

She came.

Rolf sent a finger back into her ass.

She came again.

His cunt lapping tongue tied into the rhythm of his finger as it surged back and forth into her ass. She ground her pussy into his face, feeling yet another massive upheaval churning in the distance, and wanting to bring it forward to the here and now.

She felt him sucking the juices from her love hole and started coming even before the mighty climax roared in on her. She was coming and heard him off in the distance as he asked her if she was ready to fuck.

Peggy was unable to answer him, and he contented himself with licking up the juices running along her thighs as she bucked and heaved her pelvis in the throes of another massive orgasm.

She was still coming, albeit not as forcefully as she had at first, when he entered her. Opening her eyes at last, Peggy saw him looming above her.

"Open your mouth," Rolf commanded, and when she did, he stuck the fingertips of one hand into her eager sucking mouth, and she tasted herself, nearly swooning from the combined sensations of the taste and the feel of his cock surging into her; careening off the walls of her vagina, and finally bumping into her cervix. He abandoned himself then, slamming into her hot, contracting pussy, as they moaned in unison.

Rolf fucked harder and harder. The veins in his neck swelled, and the ones in his forehead pulsed wildly as he lost himself inside her. Peggy never stopped coming. She reached up and began squeezing her nipples, adding to the myriad sensations bombarding her.

"Deeper!" she managed to grunt, not realizing that he was already as deep as was humanly possible. He paused and took a moment to raise her legs to an impossible position over her shoulders. Using his chest to hold them in place, he resumed his fucking.

"Oh, Christ!" Peggy screamed from both the pain of her awkward position and the intensity of the heightened pleasure it brought her.

She reached out blindly, seeking some sort of purchase from the headboard, having forgotten she was no longer in the bed, but lying prone on the kitchen table. Eventually her hands blindly found the edge of the table and gripped it tightly as Rolf pounded his cock as far into her as he could.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me good!" she wailed, still cumming and cumming and cumming; orgasm after never ending orgasm.

They continued their fucking for what seemed like hours on end. He picked her up and returned to the bed. Peggy buried her face in a pillow as he resumed fucking her from the rear, his cock pillaging her cunt, his fingers ravaging her ass.

In moments of clarity, she wondered if he would ever cum in her. Would he impregnate her? She decided she didn't care and continued to moan, her sounds muffled by the pillow as Rolf held her ass cheeks spread with one hand, and pumped away at her with his fingers and swollen dick.

Finally, with a huge grunt, he spasmed twice and unleashed a tremendous load into her cunt. A torrent so thick and so forceful that most of it was expunged on an inward thrust and hurled from her cavity to land in a series of globular droplets along her inner thighs and pussy hair.

4:20

Ken camped outside of Morales' place in a stolen car, an empty bottle of Gatorade on the floor beside him in the event his bladder needed emptying. He would wait until Morales left as was his habit, and follow him.

He knew that eventually his opportunity would come.

4:25

Rosa saw a chance to have Dutch to herself. Ann was home cleaning the house and would then prepare dinner for Davy and Peggy. She called Alice, and on reaching her, learned that they were away at a business conference. When Alice discovered that sex was foremost on Rosa's mind, she fell into Rosa's scheme with an aplomb that Rosa had to admire.

"Of course you can," Alice purred. She promptly provided Rosa with the numbering sequence to her front door. "Just be sure to turn the damn Jacuzzi off when you're finished. I don't want the engine burning out. And there is the risk of fire, too.

4:30

Dutch answered his phone and was both surprised and pleased to hear that Rosa wanted him to meet her at the Roark's.

"The front door will be open, baby," she told him. "Just let yourself in and come on out back."

4:35

A very sated Peggy Stinson was coaxing Rolf's dick back to life. At the first sign of solidity, she revealed her side of creativity to Rolf.

"Do we have any wine leftover?" she asked.

"I think so," he answered lazily, as he looked with astonishment at his rapidly rising cock.

He was of a mind that he'd fucked himself out, for he'd never taken that long to come before. Nor had he spent that amount of time making love to a young lady.

Peggy sprang off the bed with an alacrity that surprised him, returning a moment later with a half filled glass of Merlot, and after placing a towel under his genitals, fed his cock into it.

"You'll taste even better this way," she giggled, then took him into her mouth and savored both his taste and her taste amid the overpowering flavor of the wine.

"Bet you wish you could taste this," she murmured into his ear before sending her tongue into it to lick away at that cavity. She took him in hand and dipped his manhood into the red wine once again and resumed sucking upon him, moaning happily. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper into her mouth, loving the feel of him growing larger with each languid suck.

He moaned on feeling her throat contracting about him, felt his testicles tapping lightly against her chin as she managed to take the entirety of his member down her gullet.

Peggy moaned with delight, then gagged again, but fought off the urge to throw up. Then, sucking her cheek muscles in and out and swallowing what saliva remained in her mouth, she allowed the remainder to drool from between her oval shaped lips.

"Un momento," he said, switching to a little Spanish, and maneuvered himself into a sixty-nine position, with himself on top. His dick quickly found its way into Peggy's throat, while his mouth and tongue lapped at her juices.

"You taste so sweet," he whispered.

"I could say the same about you," she replied. "In fact, I've never tasted anything like it. I love your cum, really I do. I've heard some girls don't swallow, that they find it bitter and are uncomfortable with it. Not that they mind sucking cock, but just the fact that they can't stand the taste of it."

"Some guys taste different," he said. "That might be the reason. Maybe they also don't tell the girl before coming, and she chokes, or maybe thought she was going to choke on it."

"That could be," Peggy agreed. "But still, I love yours. I think I could drink it by the quart," she giggled.

"I could save it whenever I jerk off," he said, half-kidding.

"Would you?" Peggy chirped, delighted at the concept. She could show his sperm to Kathy, maybe let her sample it. She grew even hotter at the thought of sharing Rolf's semen with her lifelong friend, and hoped she would find a guy half as good as Rolf.

"Honey?" she asked, as he ran his palm over her engorged clit.

"Yes?"

"That's lovely, by the way."

"Thank you. I aim to please.'

"You certainly please me. You constantly please me."

"You were about to ask me something," he said, reminding her.

"Oh, yeah, remember Kathy?"

"Yeah, what about her?" he asked tentatively, recalling her gorgeous girlfriend; wondering if Peggy wanted him in a threesome with her.

"She needs a boyfriend."

"Does she? As pretty as she is?"

"Am I pretty?" Peggy asked.

"No, you're absolutely beautiful. You're the most beautiful creature on Earth."

"Oh... wow. No one's ever complemented me like that," she said, blushing deeply.

"It's true," he said sliding a second finger into her, and reaching upward in search of her secret spot.

"I didn't have anyone until I met you," she told him, "and Kathy's the same. I mean we're only in the eleventh grade and..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.