The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 10: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rollercoaster Ride, Part 7 - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

9:00 PM

Once they were in her apartment, Jessie had him sit down on her large leather couch, and then joined him. Her fingers dropped to his lap and rested there for a moment. Then she laughed lewdly and said, "Let's get a look at this big boy of yours in the light."

She freed his still swollen member and rubbed a finger over the precum still seeping from the opening.

"You cleaned up good," she chuckled and squeezed him gently, as he delved into the gap of her blouse and toyed with her lipstick covered nipples, envisioning how pleasant it would be rub his cock up and down the moist cleavage of Jessie's great melons.

She continued to rub the underside of his cock with her palm as she looked him in the eye. "There's something about jerking a guy off, you know?"

He laughed and replied, "Yeah, I know. I've done it a few times myself."

Jessie giggled and then kissed the tip of his cockhead. "You're sweet, and you're funny, too."

"Want me to blow you?" She asked a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Sure," he said, and followed with, "I'd like to fuck those luscious tits of your too."

"My luscious tits? Oh, I think I just came."

"You did?" he said a little confused.

"A figure of speech, lover boy," she said. "It's a lovely idea. Why don't we do just that?"

There was a small smile at the edge of her mouth as she shrugged off the open blouse and bared her chest for his admiring eyes.

"Nice huh?"

"Great," he replied, and cupped her left breast in the palm of his hand, as if weighing it.

At the tip of each breast was a fully erect, deep red nipple, easily half an inch long. He kissed and sucked on each in turn. Then having satisfied his taste buds, he moved into position, kneeling over her and let his cock drop to the center of her cleavage.

Jessie pressed her breasts tightly against his rigid member and Ken began a slow pumping motion. As his cock reached its zenith, Jessie's tongue darted out and licked the tip. She repeated the action each time he thrust upward and soon they fell into an easy rhythm, with Jessie managing to garner more of his manhood as her chest began to sweat, permitting him to travel a slightly longer distance with each driving movement.

"Feel's good," she panted on releasing his member from between her lips.

"Yeah, you too," he said in return.

"Ready for that blowjob?" she inquired.

"Just about," he answered, "but I want to eat you too."

"Sixty-nine it is," she quipped and they rearranged themselves on the couch. Ken stretched out on his back; Jessie placed her ass just above his face, and slowly lowered her cunt to his waiting mouth.

As his tongue lapped at her wetness, her mouth plunged down on his prong-like shaft, taking some four inches of his manhood and swirling her tongue over and around it.

He licked her labia and they moaned in unison.

"Oh, yeah, eat me!" Jessie groaned a moment later, and then with a swoop, she engulfed his entire length down her throat, gulping and swallowing as if she meant to totally digest him.

Ken responded by leaving her cunt, and licking her now disclosed clitoris, while at the same time heaving his pelvis forward and upward.

They rolled off the couch and hit the carpet with a thud. Neither abandoned their respective targets.

Then Jessie popped him from her mouth, apologizing as she laughed uproariously.

"What?" he asked.

"More room on the floor..." she managed to say between peals of laughter. He saw her point and joined in. They laughed for a couple minutes, then got to their feet and ran to the bedroom, leaping upon the bed and each other, laughing gaily once more and they became a tangle of arms and legs.

"We should fuck," he said at last, disengaging himself from her and standing while he removed the remainder of his clothing.

"You're right, and then we can play these other games."

He started to sit on the bed. She stopped him and pulled back the covers first.

He laid back, arms under his head.

Jessie climbed onto the bed, and with a wanton smirk, carefully sat astride him. Leaning forward, she brushed his lips with hers and pulled back waiting for his response.

His hands slid up her hips to her waist; then he kissed her gently.

A warm wave of desire rolled through her.

"Let's fool around," she whispered.

"I'm all right with that," he told her, and kissed her deeply as his arms slid around her back. After a bit, he nibbled on her neck, then her ear and the warmth escalated into something urgent enough to make her squirm in discomfort as her desire for him intensified.

"How do you want to do it?" Ken asked gently.

Rather than answer him, Jessie leaned forward and took hold of the bedboard, used it for support as she slid up his chest, then moved to her knees. With almost no hesitation, he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her to him.

Her breasts swung provocatively over his face, and he was compelled to nip at them, making her laugh delightedly each time he managed to capture one, laughing even more when he released it and went after the other. She decided to help and held first one and then the other breast out to him, allowing him to suck and bite until unable to withstand the erotic sensations he was causing, and swiftly bringing the other teat to his questing mouth and teeth.

"Like them?"

"You know I do."

"Wanna keep at it?"

"As long as you want me too," he gasped.

She thought it would last for quite a while, but suddenly Jessie found herself responding in another way, and releasing the breast she was supporting, sent her fingers into his hair, and with a deft movement of her hips, drew him into her.

The sudden wet heat surrounding his cock caused Ken to groan with a new found pleasure. Seconds later, he was thrusting up and into her.

Jessie felt her orgasm bubbling deep within, and with a sudden tingle, a film of sweat covered her skin from head to toe.

Ken changed the angle of his thrusts, careened off her "G" and felt the tension building from the sudden tightness of her vaginal muscles. She went taut, quivered twice and started to come. There was no sound. No groaning or shouting. Not even a waving of the arms. But her cunt was active. Squeezing him, milking him; pulsing and throbbing so rapidly, it was as if she were jerking him off using just the walls of her cunt to accomplish it.

Jessie held herself still; completely still, as her climax ran its course. And then she slowly collapsed upon him, sobbing and crying tears of happy contentment.

Ken pulled his shaft out of her and went down on her, flicking his almost magical tongue here, there, everywhere. Until one final lick triggered another emotional juggernaut that catapulted Jessie into a huge cum and sent her flying into another dimension.

Her mind went blank. She could not see, or hear.

Two full minutes elapsed before a wall of whiteness appeared before her eyes, and then blended slowly into a series of waves with all the colors of the rainbow, as thrill upon thrill disgorged themselves upon her body.

Another minute passed before she managed to speak. Then, "Jesus, what the hell did you do?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"Like it? I thought I had died."

"So... like it wasn't good for you?"

"Do... do you have any idea what you did to me?"

"Um, I think you came... maybe more than once."

"Yeah," she said, and shivered. "You could say that."

Ken kissed her belly and his hand cupped her mons. Jessie sighed and hugged him to her.

"You truly have a beautiful cock," she said. "Better yet, you know how to use it. Oh, God do you know..."

He bit her lip, playfully. "I had a couple of good teachers," he whispered.

"Jesus, where can I enroll?"

"You're already taking classes."

"I guess I am, aren't I?"

She kissed him reverently.

"And I thought I'd go out, you know, wearing my "fuck you" outfit, and maybe get lucky."

"You did that." He said with a smile.

"Fuck that. I hit the lottery!"

They kissed again, and then Jessie broke away.

"Put it back in me, please."

"Your wish..." he said, but never finished the sentence as her long legs wrapped themselves around his waist and he entered her, gliding deep as she tugged his tighter.

After gasping desperately to fill her lungs with air, Jessie was panting with pleasure as Ken moved faster, sliding her forward and back with maddening regularity. The mere presence of him inside her scrambled her thoughts. She has fleeting thoughts of being full; of needed yet more filling; of feeling utterly vulnerable, yet primally complete. And suddenly all her thoughts congeal into one -- as the grip of his strong hands reveals that he has slowed his pace, and the ebb and flow of his manhood is battering lightly against her cervix.

"I'm not made of china, lover," she grunted, and winced at his immediate reply.

"I know that," he said, and slammed into her three times running.

Jessie began to bark like a dog from the sheer intensity his pleasurable battering generated.

Ken let loose a deep animal-like groan, and the sound hastened her climax.

"Fill me!" she croaked. Then tightening her muscles, she planted the palms of her hands on his chest and pushes. He moaned with ineffable pleasure, and his eyes went wide, searching hers. He bit his lip despite himself, and grasped her wrist in his hand.

"I'm gonna fill you and then some," he promised rashly, and then flailed into her, not caring about anything other than filling her with his load.

The bed, which only squeaked before, hammered against the wall. The lamp on the end table crashed to the floor. None of it matters. Jessie gripped the headboard with her free hand, and held Ken against the mattress until he went into several spasms and screamed as if he were being stabbed to death.

"Coming! He gasped when able to. "I'm coming!"

He filled her, then emptied out, collapsed onto the pillows. A split second later she fell beside him.

"Jesus," he said breathlessly.

"Wow! You're amazing."

"Hardly."

"How do you feel?"

"Like my tank is empty."

"I think you filled me up, maybe even a quart to much."

"A quart too much?"

"See for yourself."

He blinked; then took a long look at her cunt. His cum was flowing out of her. Of course he realized that she was using her inner muscles to hurry the flow, but knew well enough that if she were to stand, gravity would cause his seed to spill out of her and run down along her thighs to her calves and finally her ankles.

She rubbed his sperm into the palm of her hand, then brought it to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Ummm, you have a decidedly salty taste today, lover.

"Taste kind of tangy yourself," Ken replied.

Jessie rubbed her hand over his flat stomach and said, "Why don't you sleep for a while?"

"Promise to wake me if anything comes up?"

She licked her upper lip in an exaggerated motion before answering. "One way or the other, you'll wake up... should anything come up."

He laughed and she joined him. A minute later he was snoring lightly.

Her fingers traced their way to her center and with a wickedly sinful smile on her face she began a slow masturbation.

And in a sotto voiced whisper she said, "First me, then we'll see how long you can go without waking, oh yeah, we'll see."


The following day:

Jessie and Ken spent the next day together, had breakfast in bed and then devoured one another for desert. They showered, and surprisingly, passed on sex, as Ken wanted to take her on a tour of the movie studios, since she had never been and neither had he.

Later that afternoon, after the tour, they returned to Jessie's place, and as they removed there clothing, Ken said with a broad smile," Want a demonstration on jillin' off?"

Jessie laughed at him, finding it amusing that he was going to show her how to masturbate.

"No, I'm not going to show you how," he said, "I'm going to demonstrate how you can make it even better than it is."

"Woo, hoo. My big boy is gonna teach Momma new tricks."

They both laughed at her joke, but Jessie was willing to try something new, if indeed it was new to her.

"You know," she told him, "You're not the first guy I've had sex with. Although I will admit, you're the best of them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.