The Gathering: Book 2 continued - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2 continued

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1: Play Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Play Time - Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. But things go wrong, and people's lives change. Plenty of sex, including incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Another Saturday night... and our teenaged heroines, Kathy and Peggy, have just arrived at a loft in downtown Hollywood where a rave is in progress. Looking at both girls, one would think they had just fled a burning building and just grabbed whatever clothing was close at hand. That was not the case at all, for both had spent hours preparing and checking back and forth with one another on their respective attire. A much more brazen Kathy had finally decided to wear what was actually a sexy slip as her only piece of clothing. For precautionary measures, she added a coat to cover her almost nude body from inquisitive eyes while enroute, but once inside it was quickly discarded, and with her first whirl around the dance floor to the fast, pounding beat, several onlookers saw her shaven pussy quite clearly.

Peggy remained slightly more conservative than her life-long friend. She decided on a sheer blouse and no bra, that left her one of her breasts almost constantly exposed as she twisted and rocked to the loud music. Her skirt was very short, and occasionally her thonged panties came into view.

Only twenty minutes after entering, both girls were offered several types of illicit drugs. Kathy accepted some Ecstasy. Peggy frightened of where the drugs might lead, declined and made it her job to watch over her dearest friend. They both drank a bottle of water to avoid dehydration, and returned to the dance floor.

The DJ was good, balancing the pulsating music with great laser lighting. Both girls were beset by guys wanting to dance with them. So they remained on the dance floor until one of the guys pulled Peggy off the floor to get some water. Kathy smiled at her current partner and left him gyrating on the floor to follow Peggy.

When Jamie, a dark-skinned islander gave the girls the promised water he also offered Peggy a taste of Ecstasy. This time she joined in, and a minute later found herself leaning against a wall with Jamie and Kathy while giggling inanely. She slowly sagged to the floor looking up at them with a euphoric smile across her face. She beckoned Kathy to join her there which she did laughing giddily as she slid down next to her friend.

Jamie sat next to Peggy and said, "The floor is too hard for such a pretty ass. Want to use my lap instead?"

Without another thought, Peggy sprang up onto his lap and Kathy wound up sitting on the lap of the other guy, named Thad, as Peggy kissed Jamie, sending her tongue deep into the islander's mouth.

"They're kinda into it, huh?" Thad said to Kathy.

"It's only the E talking," Kathy replied. "She isn't really into him."

"Oh no?" he said, "Well, they keep kissing like that and he'll really be into her. She's about as horny as I've ever seen a girl get."

"Haven't been around a lot of girls, have you?" Kathy said teasing him. At the same time she moved closer until her mouth was only a fraction away from his. "Wanna kiss me?" she asked wantonly. He did and his hand was inside her slip and mauling her right breast before their tongues touched.

The kissing and touching went on for several minutes before the girls disengaged themselves from their respective partners and returned to the dance floor, quickly finding themselves new partners.

As she danced, the Ecstasy roared through Kathy's bloodstream. She told herself she'd seldom felt this good; that she loved dancing period, be it Rave, Goth, Hip-Hop, or whatever. "Just keep the music going," she shouted out to no one in particular.

'I'm flying, now, ' Kathy thought as a hand came from somewhere close to briefly caress her ass. 'I want to get laid, ' she told herself, and then glanced around looking for Peggy, who was not to be seen.

Kathy's latest partner was a tall, thin Hispanic who was concentrating on grinding his erection into her as his arms held her tightly against him. She loved it, and began to gyrate her rear-end in order to reciprocate. She shifted her groin enough so that his manhood was aligned with her pussy. Kathy threw her head back as she felt her heart speed up; the flashing lights grew ever brighter to her eyes. Kathy rocked into him with sexual abandon, her slip gradually bunched around her hips, her nudity on the dance floor apparent to any inquisitive eyes; and she felt wonderful.

For a few seconds Kathy could feel the laser lights flashing on her skin, and then reflecting off. Her body glowed with good feeling as her partner's hands traversed her body, lingering on her breasts and then her bottom, his middle finger goosing her rectum, causing her to yelp delightedly and begging him to "Do it again!"

For all practical purposes they stopped dancing. With her arms wrapped around his neck Kathy ground her pussy into his hardon, bit her lower lip, and moaned into his ear, "I wanna blow you."

Moments later, they found themselves outside in the parking lot. He leaned against a car, trying to light a cigarette while Kathy fumbled with his fly. People came and went; laughing, talking, smoking, one girl even sobbing, brokenheartedly. An entire universe passed them by. The music from the rave could still be heard; only now the walls dulled the deep rumble of the bass. But it was still enough for Kathy to keep jiving to it as she successfully fished his dick out and knelt down on the asphalt before giving it a lascivious lick.

He moaned and Kathy thought, 'I'm sucking his dick, and don't know his name. Wait until Peggy hears about this.'

The night air was surprisingly cool, chilling her breasts. Her nipples rose up against the silky material of the thin slip. Kathy in her euphoric state, sucked hard on the cockhead presented to her. Her heart was pounding and a kind of dizziness pervaded her head as her tightly sealed lips worked up and down his hardness. He pulled on her hair and Kathy seemed to feel each and every strand as they screamed in protest, but she herself made no sound other than the steady slurping caused by her cocksucking.

Breathing through her nose, Kathy realized her mouth was slowly filling with saliva and precum. As his hands settled on her breasts, she opened her mouth and allowed some residue to flow from her mouth and drip down her chin.

"Shee... it!" He rasped as he tweaked Kathy's right nipple, "You're somethin' else... what a bitchin' bod you've got." His breathing rate increased and he began to squeeze her breasts harder and harder, forcing a groan of pain from her throat.

"Oh, yeah. I'm going fucking destroy your pussy baby! Absolutely destroy it!"


Meanwhile, back inside the rave, Peggy bumped into an old acquaintance while looking for her missing friend.

"Rolf!" Peggy screeched, "How are you?"

When the handsome college student looked down at her, Peggy blurted, "Remember me? We met... that is my girlfriend Kathy and me, met you while you were reading, um, The Great Gatsby wasn't it?"

"Yes," the tall blonde Swede replied with a smile. "I remember you. How are you?"

His eyes raked over Peggy's form, taking in her nipples, which were visible through the blouse she wore, and then paused at the bottom of her short skirt.

"Wearing anything under that?" He asked brazenly, having had some experience with high school girls at raves before this.

"Oooo, you're nasty!' she yelped delightedly, realizing that he had found her attractive.

"I try," he laughed, then pointed to his companions. "This is Wu, he's from Korea and this guy with the short beard is Vance. They room with me. Well, maybe I should say we all live on the same floor. I have my own place."

"Yeah," Peggy said, "I know it."

"But you haven't been there, have you?" Vance grinned.

"Well, no, but..."

"Only because I haven't invited you, right?" Rolf laughed.

"Um... I don't know how to answer that," Peggy said, and then grinned wickedly.

"If I invited you would you come?"

"Maybe... I'm not sure."

"She's sure," Wu said and everyone laughed, including Peggy.

"Well, guys," Rolf said, "I'll meet you later. Peggy and I have to catch up on things, right Peggy?"

"Yeah, see ya later guys. Nice meeting you."

"So long," Wu said.

"We'll be over by the juicer," Vance added, before turning away, leaving Rolf and Peggy standing there looking at each other.

"Care to dance?" Rolf asked.

"I'd rather get some fresh air. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure," he said, and took her arm. It was the first time he'd actually touched her and Peggy's flesh felt as if it were burning.

They found a darkened corner where no one else happened to be and Peggy grew even more aroused as Rolf's finger ran gently up and down her arm.

"I'm glad I ran into you, Peg," he said.

"Um, me too," she managed, surprised that she'd been able to voice that much through what she thought were paralyzed vocal chords. She moved away from him rather than giggle at the tickling sensations he was causing, then sighed contentedly, when a moment later that same finger began grazing along the side of her throat.

'No tickle there, ' she thought, and leaned into him, finding great comfort in the feel of his solid body against her own.

Suddenly they were facing one another, his mouth loomed close and Peggy parted her lips as she anticipated his lips closing in on hers.

She heard a low moan, and couldn't tell if it was hers or his. Rolf's hands were busy, traveling down her back and sides, not quite touching the swell of either breast, which made her desire his hands to cover them, and her nipples hardened in anticipation.

Their craving tongues were entwined as Peggy placed both arms around his neck, pulling his hardness into her loins. Her breath grew ragged with wanting him. 'He would be her first; he would be the one to take her virginity.'

To help him make his decision, Peggy wrapped her legs around him so that one of Rolf's thighs was rubbing against her pussy through her mini-skirt.

Rolf responded accordingly, maneuvering Peggy against the wall, pinioning her there with his thigh, leaving his hand free to roam her body. Quickly his fingers raced down her transparent blouse, opening buttons until her breasts were fully exposed. Her nipples had hardened into little corks as his palms caressed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.