Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

I almost giggled at the look on Bob's face when Dad bellowed. I knew he was pretty sure that his death was certain; or maybe something even worse than that, which is possible from a big brother on any given day, much less when he finds you naked with his daughter.

Giving him a quick kiss, I called out, "Daddy, don't you dare come down here! If you do, I'll tell Mom on you!"

"How dare you sound just like my mother," he replied from the top of the stairs. "And threaten me to boot."

"Whatever works," I retorted. "Ain't that what you taught me?"

"Oh, for the love of --"

"Daddy, you told us to work things out on our own, didn't you?"

"I didn't tell you to kill each other."

"Oh, Daddy. How can we kill each other? We aren't even speaking."

"That's not what it sounded --"

"Leldon Connors, what on earth are you doing?" Mom interrupted him.

"Trying to figure out what's going on around here," Dad replied.

"Well, for one thing," Mom sounded amused, "you have a very pregnant wife who is waiting for her chocolate chip ice cream with grape soda poured over the top."

"I --"

"Leldon, go get my ice cream and leave these two alone. They're big enough to take care of themselves without your wisdom -- wonderful as it is."

"Well, don't blame me when we find they've killed each other in the morning."

Mom laughed softly. "Honey, how can they kill each other? They're just like your parents."

Daddy groaned something about the Lord helping us all and Mom said, "Maggie, lights out."

"Yes, Mam," I replied, as Bob reached to turn off the lamp on the end table. The night- light on the wall came on and we could still see a little bit.

"Sweet dreams," Mom said.

"Sweet dreams."

When the door closed, Bob softly said, "What were you gonna' tell your mom?"

"I don't know." I giggled. "Neither does Daddy."

"I can't believe you get away with that."

"There's nothing to it -- I'm his little girl."

He snorted and kissed me, his lips lingering over mine.

Opening my mouth to welcome his tongue with mine I sighed and then moaned as his fingers entertained my right nipple. We stayed like this until we rolled over and I was back on top and he broke the kiss, saying, "You are so gorgeous."

Blushing and tingling, I kissed him and said, "Nothing George and I have done even comes close to comparing what we just did -- everything was intensified by the 'nth power."

"Yeah," he grinned. "I felt that way, too."

I placed a kiss in the middle of his chest and as his eyes closed, I began bathing him in kisses, moving up and down his abdomen and avoiding his nipples. He moaned softly from time to time, and then made deep rumbling noises, when I finally stimulated his nipples with sucking.

"Bob?"

"Hmmm?"

"I think maybe I should wash you off. You might find it better now than waiting 'til morning when everything's dried on and you might have to apply some pressure."

"But I like what you're doing," he mumbled.

I giggled. "I'll do it again when I'm finished."

"You promise?"

"With chocolate covered cherries on top."

"Okay."

When I came back with a small bowl of warm water, I bent his knees up and crawled in between them. Then, I secured the bowl next to his left hip and dipped my right hand into it and gathered up a small amount of water to apply to his cock.

"Oh, Maggie," he groaned, as I tenderly used my fingers to clean him. "That feels so good."

"You can still feel me?"

"Yeah. At least I'm pretty sure I can."

"I figured you'd be numb after all you've been through."

"I may be tomorrow," he mumbled, "but I'm not right now."

He was starting to squirm a bit by the time I cleaned his balls and I decided the bowl of water had to go. Sitting it down on the floor, I moved back between his thighs and started to pat him dry with a wash cloth. It was at that moment, I felt the urge to taste his him and without hesitating, I took his still somewhat flaccid cock into my mouth.

He called out my name in a resonance that connected to my depths and I felt juices beginning to flow between my thighs.

"Oh, Maggie," he gasped, as I gently sucked him. "My sweet sweet Maggie."

Loving him until he was almost asleep, I released him and stretched his legs back out on the bed. I then crawled back up and began kissing him as I had earlier. When his gentle snores filled the room, I rested my head on his chest and joined him in sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.