Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Maggie at last! Maggie at last! Her luscious lips, her silky hair, her soft skin, her succulent breasts, her long legs, her adorable belly button, her mysterious womanly treasures! Thank God Almighty they were mine at last! Maggie was mine at last!

Having her orgasm beneath me was as close to heaven as I'd ever come before; and eager for her to have another, I released her nipple and kissed my way up to her face and started over from the beginning. I was nibbling gently on her neck when she shuddered and mumbled my name, again; and I took that as my cue that it was time for the encore.

And what an encore!

She continued to call out my name over and over as I brushed my lips over her neck, across her shoulders, and to the tops of her breasts and around them. Her tone would go up and down the scale and she would actually squeal my name when I would gently suck her skin.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, please?" she gasped as I ran my tongue up the inside of her right thigh, tasting the juices that were there.

Gazing at her splendor on a pillow before me, I licked the other thigh for good measure before I responded, "Please what?" and clasped my lips around her beautiful swollen pink bud that I had been teasing earlier, while exploring her depths with my tongue.

She about took my head off with her thighs, but I managed to hang on and only released her when she pushed me away.

Suddenly I was filled with a need like I had never felt before and took the plunge and slid my pounding cock into her magical honey pot.

Maggie's cry went to a new dimension and I paused, expecting to see Leldon come charging down the stairs with his shot-gun. When disaster didn't strike, I remained in position and carried on with my mission.

Planting kisses on her face, I mumbled, "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh. It's just a little tight is all." She brushed her lips against mine and added, "I already lost my hymen, remember?"

Like I would ever forget that day! We had been eight when, (for no reason that ever made sense to me), Maggie tried out, one of her mother's tampons. When she couldn't get it out, she biked over to our house in a panic, got me out in the barn and got me to help.

The blood has scared both of us out of our wits. Of course, out mothers thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen.

She kissed me again and I kissed her back; and then our lips locked so our tongues could get in on the act. We stayed like this for what seemed like eons, moaning and sighing; enjoying the moment and memory we were making.

When she began trailing her fingertips up and down spine, spreading even more charges of electricity through me, I began to move slowly inside her, and she began to thrust with me in a steady rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.