Uncle Bob Blues - Cover

Uncle Bob Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Maggie's in love with her Uncle Bob, who is two days older than her. And as things would have it, he doesn't have a clue... but neither does Maggie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

On the way to Aunt Prudie's, Grandma told us about Grandpa's act and it was all I could do to keep from laughing. I think George had the same problem. He was coughing as much as I was by the time we finished the half-hour ride.

"Ya'll must be coming down with what Bob had," Grandma said at one point. "I'll fix you right up with hot tea and honey when we get to Prudie's."

We both knew there was no use in arguing with her. If she wanted you to have hot tea and honey, by gum you had hot tea and honey.

Aunt Prudie then insisted on taking our temperatures; and she and Grandma got into an argument over the thermometer reading. Since neither of us was actually sick, George and I laughed ourselves silly, which lead Grandma to believe that no matter what the damn thermometer read we were both coming down with a fever. At which point, Prudie told her to stop being a stick in the mud that the two of us were just having a good laugh at couple of old nanny goats.

Grandma took a fit of the giggles and Prudie asked George and me to stay the night. She would fix popcorn and we could watch Night of the Living Dead, which was one of Elvis's favorites.

After the movie, we played Clue until Grandma declared it was time for everyone to be in bed. Prudie complained that it was only one in the morning, but didn't push it to a full argument. She later told me that Elvis had told her to behave herself or he would spank her behind and not allow her to watch his movies for a week.

Aunt Prudie placed us in The Cat in the Hat Room, which had red and white striped walls, and Cat and the Hat stuff sitting all around. She had several signed 1st Editions of the book sitting around and had framed pictures clipped from the book on the wall. There were also other odds and ends pertaining to The Cat. The bed itself was white iron with red and black sheets under the red and white striped quilt, she had made herself.

Prudie and Elvis had spotted the bed eight years before at an estate sale. He recognized the bed, but was unable to remember to which member of his family that it had once belonged.

The minute the door was closed; George pulled me into his arms for one of those kisses that makes you forget everything -- including your name. While his tongue was becoming one -- and then some! -- with mine, he unbuttoned my shirt and used the tips of his fingers to flirt with my skin sending all sorts of smoldering messages to my body that all ended up in the center God had set up for making babies; setting off fireworks to rival any fourth of July display.

Then our clothes fell off and a sheet appeared on the floor for us. Stretched out next to each other we kissed and touched with abandon, sending sparks flying around the room that ricocheted off the walls and landed back on us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.