Afternoon Romp - Cover

Afternoon Romp

by Bman71

Copyright© 2006 by Bman71

Erotica Sex Story: Two young lovers find their way to a special place for an afternoon of lovemaking and extreme passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

"Come quick." Harry shouted out to his girlfriend.

"What?"

"Just come with me." He seemed eager about something but wasn't sharing.

Amanda stopped cold in her tracks. "Not until you tell me where we're going."

Harry let out a powerful sigh. "Okay but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Why would I?" Amanda had a smirk on her face. She loved teasing Harry.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand. "Come on."

"Okay."

"It's not too much further," Harry turned facing his beautiful girlfriend of three years.

"We've been walking like forever Harry. How the hell much further?"

Harry pushed back a few dead limbs. Sitting just ten yards in front of them sat an old abandoned shack. All the windows were busted and the door off its hinges. He pointed. "This is what I was telling you about."

Amanda snickered. "You have go to be fucking kidding me. You lured me out of math class for this?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I thought you would like it."

A gust of wind blew locks of blond hair in her face. She gently brushed them away. "Well it's a hell hole Harry and I want to get the fuck out of here."

Harry pleaded with Amanda. He tenderly grabbed Amanda's wrist. "This place means so much to me and I wanted to share it."

Amanda nodded. "Alright, but if it starts to creep me out, we're out of here."

"Okay." There was an air of elation in Harry's voice. He let go of her wrist.

Amanda shook her head. "What did I get myself into?" she said to herself.

Harry's ears perked. He spun around on a dime. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Amanda was playing little miss innocent.

Harry pushed the metal door inward. He took a look around and stepped in. Amanda followed closely on his heels; she instinctively grabbed onto his shirt collar.

"This is it. Not anything spectacular."

Amanda dropped her hand to her sides. "You can say that again."

Harry reached out and gently caressed Amanda's cheek. "I love you baby."

Amanda covered her hand over his. "I love you too."

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Where are we going?"

Just beyond the main room was a much smaller one.

There was a dirty mattress surrounded by candles.

Harry lit each one with his own lighter then sat down. He motioned for Amanda.

"Won't you join me?"

Amanda gradually lifted her shirt, teasing her man with a personal strip tease. She removed the shirt revealing a blue-lace bra. Amanda's nipples were hard as bricks. "Just wait for me baby."

Unzipping his pants, Harry reached in and pulled out his hardening dick. He gave it a few tugs watching Amanda tease her succulent mounds. "That's how I like it baby."

Amanda unhooked her bra, her breasts exposed. She stuck out her tongue licking the areola, in a gentle circular motion. Amanda's eyes glanced over at Harry as he stroked his long shaft. Stopping long enough to speak, Amanda said, "Why don't you come over here and suck on my nipples baby?"

He didn't have to be told twice. Harry jumped up and hurried over to Amanda. He dropped his eager mouth over her soft mounds. Harry flicked his tongue against her nipples.

"Oh baby, I love that," she said in a husky voice.

Harry didn't respond. He licked and sucked on her breasts for several minutes. When Harry finally pulled away he was literally out of breath. He gazed into her sexy blue eyes, took her by the hand and led Amanda over to the mattress.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.