Beru's Awakening

by Syren Callista

Copyright© 2006 by Syren Callista

Erotica Sex Story: Set within the Star Wars universe during Attack of the Clones, a distraught Padme Amidala finds herself seducing the naive young Beru Lars while waiting for Anakin Skywalker's return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Note: This story is set within the Star Wars universe, during the second half of Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.


Dust and sand began to settle as the young Senator of Naboo stood in the slowly retreating sunlight of the early Tatooine evening and watched her newfound love disappear into the horizon aboard a high-speed swoop speeder. Anakin Skywalker was off on his desperate mission to find his mother and rescue her from the native savages called Tusken Raiders before it was too late. As much as Padme longed to keep him there beside her, she knew that he had to go. She supported him in his decision, and all she could do was hope for the best until he returned.

But now as Anakin disappeared to whatever fate awaited him, Padme's strength abandoned her and she broke down into sobs, the emotions of these recent events all assaulting her as one, overwhelming the young woman. For long minutes the only sound that could be heard outside the small dome-shaped dwelling was Padme's crying. Time meant nothing to her, and her tears only began to subside as she worked hard to pull herself together.

Just inside the entrance to Cliegg Lars' homestead, a frown crossed Beru Whitesun's face as the unmistakable sound of a woman crying filled her ears. With Owen's stepmother Shmi having been missing for weeks, it left no doubt in Beru's mind whom shed those tears. As she stood there, debating whether or not to go talk to the noble woman from the core worlds, the sounds of Padme's approaching footsteps made the decision for her. Beru quickly headed down the passage towards the kitchen before Padme could catch her eavesdropping.

In the dining area beside the kitchen, Owen and Cliegg sat at the table, discussing their two new visitors.

"I only wish Shmi could be here to see him," Cliegg said solemnly. "She always hoped those Jedi would let him come back one day. I know she would be proud to see the man he's become."

"He's different than I imagined," Owen added. "Darker, sullen... not like the bright-eyed young boy mother described. He seems impetuous, too eager to run off before thinking things through. Must be a Jedi thing, I guess. I wish I could have known him years ago, before he left."

"So do I, son. So do I," Cliegg said, taking a sip of his blue milk before noticing Beru walk in. "How is Anakin's ladyfriend doing?"

"She's upset. I think she's afraid he won't come back," Beru said softly.

"She should stay here tonight until Anakin returns. It would be more comfortable than her starship," replied Cliegg. "Owen, why don't you go shut down the power on the vaporators before it gets too dark, and I'll go talk to our guest."


Wiping the remaining tears from her eyes, Padme sat on the edge of the bed in Cliegg and Shmi's bedroom after closing the door behind her. Her thoughts were only for Anakin, but she appreciated the few kind words Cliegg Lars had given her, as well as the invitation to spend the night in his humble home. She had thanked the friendly old farmer for his warm hospitality, her manners never forgotten even in the emotional turmoil that again threatened to overwhelm her.

The tears that Padme had fought back so hard were nearly brought back to the surface again as she looked around the bedroom. Modest, like so much of the Tatooine homestead, it still had the comfortable quality of a room shared by husband and wife. Another tear rolled down her cheek at the thought that Cliegg might never have his wife to lie beside him again. Inside her mind, a voice cried out 'No!'. It was Anakin's voice, and this time the thought of Anakin brought a small smile to Padme's face. Anakin would find his mother. Anakin would never let anything bad happen to her. Anakin...

No sooner had Padme's tears begun anew that a soft knock came at the bedroom door. "Come in," Padme managed.

A moment later the door opened, Beru standing there, a small tray held in her hands. On one side, a tall glass of blue milk and on the other a small platter of food. A guilty look immediately crossed Beru's face when she observed Padme in the midst of another crying spell.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," Beru timidly spoke. "I brought you something to eat," she went on, walking slightly into the bedroom, only far enough to set the food tray on the small bedside table. She smiled shyly at Padme then turned to leave.

"No, wait," Padme quickly replied, wiping the tears from her face again. "You don't have to go," the senator managed a smile towards the cute and thoughtful girl.

"Um... okay," responded Beru with a pause, turning to close the door. Putting herself in Padme's situation, Beru figured that she would want a little more privacy. Turning back to face Padme, Beru considered this young woman who in many ways was her opposite.

Padme was a person of great importance from Coruscant, traveling the galaxy and meeting so many different people, and above all that a very beautiful lady. Beru herself was a simple hardworking farm girl on this dry dustball of a planet in the Outer Rim, far from anything important or exciting. The only trait they both truly shared was their womanhood. Yet despite their differences, Beru could understand enough in Padme's eyes to speak with her.

"He'll be alright," Beru assured Padme, though she knew the Sandpeople were a fierce bunch. They had killed her older brother Taran a few years ago, so she understood the painful loss Owen and his father were going through, and the fear that plagued Padme. "I'm sure he'll be back by morning."

The genuine kindness of Beru caused a smile to spread across Padme's face, in bright defiance of the tears and the fear that filled her. "Thank you, Beru. I shouldn't worry... I know that. It's just..."

"You don't have to tell me," Beru answered immediately, walking to the bed and sitting down beside the older woman, crossing her hands in her lap.

"I understand. You care about him, and worrying is... natural. If it was Owen that had left rather than Anakin, then I'd be the one crying."

For a moment Padme frowned, realizing what Beru implied. Owen was Beru's boyfriend after all, she thought to herself, but Anakin was certainly not Padme's. And yet... Padme pondered the possibilities.

"You and Owen are far closer than Anakin and I," she corrected Beru.

Beru's eyebrows arched at hearing that, as she wondered curiously. "Oh, I thought you two were..."

"We're just friends. Close friends. But I don't think of him like that," Padme explained.

"Well, Owen and I care for each other very much, but we're not that close yet," came Beru's response, an uncomfortable tone in her voice.

Then it was Padme's turn to consider Beru, a brush of her hand enough to take away the last remnants of her tears, leaving just reddened eyes. "What do you mean? You two are a couple, so surely you've been... closer than Anakin and I," Padme questioned while being sure to reaffirm to Beru, and to a lesser extent herself, that there was no 'we' in regards to her and Anakin.

A smile crossed Padme's face as she watched the question pour over the features of the seventeen-year old girl, the smile growing at the blush that appeared upon the Beru's cheeks. With little effort the smile was forced away once Beru replied.

"Yes, we've been close," she admitted quickly, hoping that line of questioning would end there. It did not.

The shyness of Beru provided Padme a much-needed distraction from other things on her mind, and she took full advantage of it.

"Oh?" she questioned. "How close? If you don't mind me asking."

"Hugging close," came Beru's response, her cheeks glowing much brighter than before.

"Just hugging?" exclaimed Padme, a wide-eyed wonder about her for a moment, only herself knowing that it was an act. She wasn't surprised at all.

"And kissing," Beru added shyly, embarrassed partly because talking about such things was new to her, and also because she felt this strange need to try and measure up to Padme, to impress her in some way.

"That's a lot you two have done," Padme replied, though the smile on her face didn't quite seem to fit the words she was speaking.

"Have you done more with someone?" Beru asked hesitantly.

The question came unexpectedly to Padme, and for a moment she considered just how she wanted to reply. As her eyes studied Beru, the twenty-four year old Padme decided there was no harm in telling the younger girl.

"Yes," she answered. "Quite a bit more. It's wonderful. That's why I'm surprised you haven't done more with Owen, given how much you care for him. Once you've done it, I know you'll want to do more."

"Do what?" Beru asked, her head tilting slightly to the side while Padme's words poured over her. Of course she had vague ideas of what Padme meant, she was eager to learn more.

"Sex," Padme answered simply, no reason at all to draw out the answer.

"But you're not married," a shocked Beru blurted out before she could stop herself.

"I'm not," Padme agreed with a faint smile. "But that doesn't mean I can't have sex. It's different when you're married, Beru. But what you do with yourself... it's just up to you." She paused for a moment, surprised by how conservative and wholesome this young girl was. "Hasn't your mother ever talked to you about sex with boys?"

Beru's face soured, her eyes looking down at the folded hands in her lap. "I haven't seen her since I was five. We don't know where she went. I just live with my father now, though I often spend time here with Owen's family. Shmi was a lot like a mother to me. I just haven't really talked to her much about... sex." The word felt dirty when Beru said it.

Padme felt sorry for the young girl. What a hard life these Tatooinians must live, with so much danger and death around them, added to the daily tolls of working a moisture farm on this desert planet. And now poor Beru might lose another maternal figure in her life. "Well I'm here," Padme soothed. "So if you want to know anything..."

Staying quiet, Beru found her head suddenly filled with questions. Speaking about such things, the rare times they even came up, always felt like such a taboo thing. She had only just started to explore the topic with Shmi before her disappearance.

"Have you done... it... a lot?" Beru asked hesitantly, unsure if such a question was appropriate.

In the blink of an eye, numerous names danced inside Padme's head as she pondered the question for herself. There were many that she could tell of, most often her beloved handmaidens on Naboo, and then more recently Dorme. And the men, so many men -- Panaka, Typho, royal guards galore. Then of course there was that one incident with Jar-Jar that left her walking funny for three days. Yet as she stole a look into young Beru's innocent face, Padme decided it would not be best to go into a detailed history of her sordid sex life.

"A few," she answered, the lie coming from the senator's lips quite easily.

"What was it like?" the obvious next question arrived from Beru after a moment of quiet consideration.

A different sort of smile spread across Padme's face, as thoughts rolled through her mind. Slowly she slid a bit closer to Beru, one arm encircling the girl's shoulders in a sort of half hug. Her other hand moved boldly to lay on the heavy fabric of the girl's tunic. For just a moment it occurred to Padme how hot the garment must be, yet it was also very practical due to the harsh environment of the planet.

"Each was different, all wonderful in their own special way," Padme answered slowly, her fingers pressing against Beru's stomach where they began to trace small circles. A peek stolen from the corner of her eye pleased Padme when it revealed a more pronounced blush coming to Beru's cheeks.

"They sometimes started slow," Padme continued to tell before Beru could ask anything else, as her fingers continued to trace and then seek a way underneath the tunic. They did so, only to find themselves on the thick blue undershirt the young girl wore.

"But that was fine. Because it made it more exciting," Padme murmured, her voice dropping down to almost a whisper. "Made me wonder what they would do next..."

As those words left her lips, Padme's persistent fingers made their way lower until they could slip beneath the hem of Beru's shirt, pleased at last to come upon the girl's soft, warm skin. When Padme met Beru's eyes, she found them both curious and distant, the Tatooine girl's chest rising and falling rather quickly.

A sort of conflict waged in Beru's mind, the timid side of her demeanor wanting Padme to stop what she was doing, as already her mind tried to come up with a change of subject. Yet this discussion also awakened within Beru a more adventurous side, fueled by a curiosity that had begun long before Padme ever came to the Lars' homestead. And that side of Beru willed Padme to go on.

"And then?" she asked, almost breathlessly, anxious to hear more of the senator's tales.

"Then," Padme started, her fingers sliding up along Beru's smooth stomach, coming to rest just beneath the swell of the girl's breasts, her fingertips teasing along the curve of their underside. Padme completed her sentence by leaning over and placing a soft kiss upon Beru's lips, finding them to be soft and smooth. The kiss was feather-light, and carried within it the promise of so much more.

When Padme's lips touched hers, Beru thought for sure the other woman would feel her heart pounding in her chest. As fast as it beat, she wouldn't have been surprised if Padme could somehow hear it as well. Her eyes closed at the tender caress of Padme's lips and she felt her body responding, her lips moving to return the kiss, just as they had sometimes done with Owen. Yet this time she was kissing a girl -- another girl -- an act she had never before conceived, but found strangely exciting.

Delighted when she felt Beru start to respond, it took a conscious effort for Padme to keep some semblance of restraint upon herself, as her desire for the girl grew stronger. Soft fingertips dragged up along Beru's skin, running over the firm swell of her small supple breasts, lightly grazing the girl's perky nipples, the soft caresses coaxing them into hardness.

The kiss deepening, Padme let her lips spread apart, her tongue sliding out to gently push at the union of Beru's lips, trying to get the girl to allow her tongue inside her mouth. With her arm over her shoulders, Padme gently pulled Beru back onto the bed, moving to get on top of the younger inexperienced girl. Once Beru's shoulders had touched the bed, Padme wasted little time in throwing her leg over the girl, positioning herself on top.

"I... I don't think I should be doing this," the teenage girl squirmed slightly, trembling at the touch of Padme's fingers along her stomach, her chest, her breasts. The moment her nipples were touched, Beru gasped, head spinning as she was lowered back to the bed and Padme's weight upon her became comforting in some strange way.

"Shhh, it's okay," Padme whispered. "Just relax and let me show you what you've been missing..."

The worldly senator lowered head to Beru's face, resuming their kiss. At the curious presses of Padme's tongue, Beru opened her mouth as it slid inside.

The opening was all Padme needed, quickly taking advantage of Beru's curiosity. Thrusting her wet tongue into the girl's mouth, she made herself acquainted with each side before trying to get Beru's own tongue to come out and play. While her tongue did its exploration, Padme's hands did not remain idle. The one inside Beru's shirt pinched her nipple hard enough to draw a little moan from the girl before cupping her breast totally. Her other hand moved downwards, rubbing along Beru's ribs before crossing to her stomach and making its way ever downwards.

The pinch at her nipple got the reaction Padme was looking for, the sweet sound of Beru's moan as she felt the touch of another woman for the first time. For Beru, all thoughts of Owen, Shmi, and her chores for tomorrow were instantly forgotten. Timidly her tongue began to play back against Padme's, not daring to venture out into the other woman's mouth just yet, but moving enough so that Padme's wet organ could massage the underside of her own, a new sensation that made Beru's toes curl.

Pulling her shoulders back instinctively, Beru eagerly offered her breasts to Padme, her breathing becoming hard around the senator's invading tongue until she realized enough to breathe from her nose. It was then that she became aware of Padme's hand down at her waist, moving lower still, pushing at her pants, working their way inside. Abruptly a tremble went through the girl's body as she realized that Padme intended to touch her in the most intimate of places.

Delighted as Beru's tongue became more active, Padme did not let up with the kiss at all, her experienced tongue playfully teasing the one that was quite new to this game. Just as she began to knead the soft, pliant skin of Beru's soft breast, Padme finally managed to get her hand down within the girl's pants and undergarment, and with but a bit more wriggling to get Beru's legs apart, Padme's fingertips inched down slowly, oh so slowly. From where she lay, on top of Beru, Padme could feel the girl anxiously squirm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.