Burning Desire

by Syren Callista

Copyright© 2006 by Syren Callista

Erotica Sex Story: Set within the Star Wars universe just prior to Return of the Jedi. Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker are waiting at Ben Kenobi's old home on Tatooine for the call to rescue Han Solo. Lonely, Leia's fantasies lead to a night of unexpected passion with the young Jedi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

This story is set just before the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, and after Shadows of the Empire. It finds Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker at Ben Kenobi's old home on Tatooine waiting for the call to rescue Han Solo. Lonely, Leia's fantasies lead her to an unexpected night of passion with the Jedi in Training.


The all-encompassing heat pressed down in a death grip upon Tatooine as its twin suns beat down upon the desert planet with all of their considerable force. It was the hottest time of the day, mid-afternoon, with the suns at their apex as they prepared the planet for its journey into night. The only relief that Princess Leia Organa received from the small hut on the edge of the Jundland Wastes was being out of the direct sunlight. The heat was unmerciful as it bled into the former home of Ben Kenobi, making the air dry and stale.

Leia was enduring the proverbial calm before the storm, a dull routine of waiting that seemed as if it would go on endlessly. She was stuck out in the middle of nowhere, forced to wait as the painfully slow machinations took place that would hopefully reunite her with her love, Han Solo. Leia knew even as she sat in the dusty, sparse hut that Lando Calrissian was out there in the lair of Jabba the Hutt, setting the stage for Luke's rescue plan. Patience was required because the timing had to be perfect, but the waiting was torture almost worse than what Darth Vader could inflict upon her.

The princess was not alone at Ben Kenobi's former home, but for all intents and purposes she felt she might as well have been. Luke Skywalker spent his almost every waking minute in deep meditation or carefully crafted practices meant to further strengthen his connection with the Force. At first Leia had thought she could count on at least three times during a day when she'd find some conversation with him, but she quickly learned that an aspiring Jedi did not indulge in three daily meals. Dinner was virtually assured, but often times Leia would awaken in the morning to find Luke already in his meditations. To keep from going insane with boredom she made sure to try and make the most of their brief dinner conversations, but thus far Luke had been extremely distant, his thoughts lost in another place completely.

So Leia found herself waiting and alone, trapped as time seemed to pass her by, knowing that at this point the future was completely out of her hands. She had no way of knowing that her situation was not unlike that which her mother had faced decades before, on a different part of the same planet, waiting for Anakin Skywalker to return from the rescue attempt of his mother.

Earlier that afternoon the princess had gone about preparing a special dinner for Luke and herself. With the somewhat limited supplies on hand it was far from the lavish, stately dinners she had enjoyed in her younger days on Alderaan, but definitely a step up from the typical rations available to most rebel troops. Leia even went so far as to dress for the occasion, replacing her scratchy, desert tunic and pants with a flowing white skirt and blouse which left her flat stomach exposed. It was not practical for any type of excursion out into the outdoor heat and harsh sandy winds, but she wasn't planning on making any such journey that evening. The only thing missing now was her dinner companion, whom Leia knew would not be ready until the suns set.

Sitting down in the only comfortable piece of furniture Obi-Wan Kenobi had allowed himself in his humble home, Leia's mind started to wander as she waited for Luke. The sharp hiss of an igniting lightsaber abruptly caught her attention, and instinctively Leia began to reach for one of the blasters that she had strategically placed around the hut. She quickly calmed herself, realizing that there was no danger at all. Luke would've warned her, after all. Instead he had just begun another one of his practice lessons with the floating seeker droid, honing his lightsaber skills. Slowly relaxing, the princess concentrated on blocking out the faint sound of the humming blade as it cut through the air. Gradually her eyes closed, once again allowing her mind to wander.

Leia began to imagine how Obi-Wan Kenobi must have sat in this very chair, contemplating the rise of the Empire, his self-imposed exile in this wretched place, or perhaps even the many friends he had lost in battle. The stories of the Jedi purge Leia's father Bail Organa told her years ago still haunted the princess. Just the thoughts of the losses that came from battle made Leia's heart ache, remembering her family, her former home, and even Han's terrible imprisonment in carbon freeze. Dismissing these painful memories, unwilling to consider the idea of losing Han forever, Leia worked hard to rid her mind of all thoughts, something that proved exceedingly difficult. She had to wonder how the hell Luke managed it in his focused meditations.

Time drifted by just as Leia's thoughts did, her efforts to keep a clear mind far from successful. Instead she was a virtual broadcast antenna of emotions, with her frustrations and fears so strong that Luke could detect them with startling clarity from outside Ben's house, almost emphatically, and actually finding himself affected by the strong feelings. It took him a few moments to realize he was picking up someone else's emotions, and it distracted him from his work. He considered going in to talk with Leia about whatever was troubling her, but after some consideration he decided to leave her be. She was strong; she'd be able to handle it for now. So with conscious effort, he blocked out Leia and he threw himself more fully into his practice.

Completely oblivious to the strong emotional feedback she was bombarding Luke with through her latent connection with the Force, Leia finally gave up on trying to direct her thoughts in a certain direction and let them run rampant and free. Her frustrations about the imminent rescue plan bubbled to the top of her subconscious, mentally reviewing it for the thousandth time before, at long last, happier thoughts of Han managed to reach her.

Lost in her daydream, Leia thoughtfully reflected on the crazy times she had shared with the Corellian, fondly recalling some of their more thrilling and dangerous adventures, going back to their meeting on the Death Star. A smile formed on her lips as her thoughts drifted from one man to the another, remembering that first frantic introduction in the prison cell and the expression on Luke's face as he gazed upon her in the flesh with those bright blue eyes. Oh... Luke.

Various other memories randomly flew through Leia's mind as the desert heat helped ease her more fully into a dreamlike state, until she found herself kneeling in warm water, steam partially obscuring her vision, a white foam lurking atop the otherwise clear water. Naked and glistening, a chill went up her spine as cool air blew across her wet skin, making her shiver a small bit, and she looked down to see her nipples harden from the breeze. Then she felt the heat on her shoulders as two impossibly warm hands began to glide along her backside. Smooth as velvet, the two hands expertly worked their way across her skin, pressing with just enough force to massage the knots out of her muscles and between her shoulders. Unable to help herself, Leia leaned back in the water, almost immediately pressing against the broad muscular chest of the man behind her. With her eyes contentedly closed, Leia breathed in deeply, delicious scents filling her head and further fanning the burning flames within her heart, and between her legs.

The princess' mouth opened to let out a small moan as the man's hands snaked around her body from her back, now moving to her chest, slowly dragging down until his hands cupped her full breasts, kneading them with just the right amount of pressure, and stopping just before it would become painful, just the way that she liked. With each squeeze of her luscious tits her lover ensured that his palms teased her swollen nipples, making her gasp each time he did it, always knowing exactly what to do to make her melt.

One of those hands slowly dropped from her breast, making its way down her chest and over her flat stomach. Leia's legs had already begun to spread in anticipation of the hand that now pressed between them, his palm pressing firmly over her womanhood, the heel slowly rubbing against her clitoris, making Leia gasp and instinctively press her hips forward.

Then the tease ended, the man having expertly brought Leia to the height of arousal, assuring her compliance in whatever he wanted. She felt him rising behind her in the water and wordlessly she rose up higher on her knees. For a moment her eyes opened, briefly taking in the luxurious bedroom suite, looking out over the enormous gold and marble tub she was in, letting her hands run through the bubbles that floated on the surface. She closed her eyes again upon feeling the hand lay gently on the top of her head. Turning in the water, still on her knees, Leia let her eyes stay closed as she opened her mouth, letting her lips form a small circle. She knelt there waiting, breathing through her nose, her heart thumping loudly in her chest, until she felt the tip of her lover's cock press between her lips.

At that moment Leia took over, moving her head forward to take the shaft deep into her mouth, allowing her tongue to glide along the warm underside, feeling its tip touch the entrance to her throat. With a small adjustment she moved forward the rest of the way, letting the tip of the man's shaft enter her mouth deeply, moving forward until there was no more to take. Relishing the sensation of having her lover's manhood all the way in her throat, Leia slowly opened her eyes to look at the green crimson-tinted skin of the man standing above her. Her eyes traveled up and over the muscular body above her until finally coming to rest on the smug expression worn by Prince Xizor.

With a gasp she awoke from her daydream, panting for breath, feeling a sudden sense of revulsion for having fantasized about the Falleen again. Leia looked down at herself to see how much she was sweating, shocked to find the outline of her nipples clearly poking against her thin, white blouse, and then discovering a dampness which had accumulated between her legs, having nothing at all to do with the hot temperature on this arid planet. Carefully standing up, Leia felt her legs wobble beneath her and took a moment to steady herself. She walked to the door of the hut, looking out to watch the would-be Jedi continuing his training exercises.

Luke Skywalker stood shirtless in the heat of the Tatooine suns, his upper body and face glistening with sweat. Leia found herself admiring the well-defined musculature the young man had developed over the last couple of years. She allowed her gaze to drop even lower, watching the muscles of his legs and rear work beneath his tight black pants as he executed his well practiced routine. As her eyes focused on the bulge in his groin, Leia felt an unexpected rush of arousal wash over her, starting at her cheeks and falling lower before finding a home between her legs. It then occurred to the princess as she watched him that Luke's saber moves seemed less elegant than usual, a certain grace suddenly absent from his regular style.

Unbeknownst to both of them, the powerful emotions stemming from her arousal had reached the budding Jedi, in spite of his efforts to block them out. While Luke tried to keep focused and attuned to the living Force around him, he found his mind drifting back several years to a different time and place, one of his earliest adventures with Leia on the marshy planet Mimban. He recalled how well she filled out the skintight, black miner's jumpsuit she had worn in disguise, and then immediately remembered a moment just before that when he had accidentally seen Leia changing into the jumpsuit. Just as his vivid imagination began to picture her without it on, Luke suddenly regained control and the memory ended.

Looking around at the barren desert that stretched out before him, Luke became aware of Leia's presence at the entrance to Ben's hut. He started to turn to face her, then stopped in mid-motion, startled to find that his manhood had become erect beneath his trousers from the naughty memories of Leia.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you there," he said softly, his voice a bit breathless as he stared at her, hoping that she had not recognized his erection, while at the same time noticing the outline of Leia's breasts, prominent against her semi-transparent white blouse. "Everything all right?"

"Not really, but I can't do much about it right now," Leia replied, casually folding her arms across her chest, her modesty still prevailing, even as she felt her cheeks grow warmer from thinking she had glimpsed Luke's arousal. "Dinner will be ready anytime you want," she told him.

"I'll be in at sundown," Luke answered, deciding to continue his practices for the remaining hour of sunlight.

"Very well," came Leia's answer before she turned and walked back into Ben's home and out of view of the open doorway. As soon as she knew she was out of sight Leia went to the dining area and sat down in one of the chairs. She immediately replayed in her mind what had just happened, recalling Luke's bare muscularly toned chest as he exercised in the hot outdoors.

This time, deliberately, she allowed her hands to drift lower down her body, sliding along her bare stomach. One hand pushed beneath her skirt, and as it moved lower her stretched fingertips brushed the top of her silky, white panties until finally they could comfortably massage against her already damp crotch.

Knowing that she would be uninterrupted for at least an hour, Leia contentedly let herself fantasize about Luke Skywalker, her body finally experiencing the sort of touch that it had been craving. It would be so much better if someone else was doing it, but she had to make do with what the situation offered. And so as the minutes ticked by she slowly rubbed herself, fingers slowly manipulating her furious desire. She teased herself for several minutes, letting her lustful needs build and build until she began to massage herself in earnest, her fingers making small, insistent circles around her swollen clitoris. Finally Leia exploded in a thunderous climax, forcing herself to remain quiet even as her pussy fluttered and contracted in delicious release.

Leia came down from her orgasm slowly, gradually becoming aware of her surroundings again. She breathed in deeply, immediately detecting the scent of her arousal, thick and heavy on the unmoving air. She realized the temperature had started to come down, and looking out she saw that her self pleasuring had eaten up all but the last traces of light from Tatooine's setting suns. Luke would be in soon, but dinner was already prepared, so all Leia needed to do now was compose herself.

Much to her surprise the princess found that indulging her carnal necessities had done nothing to quench them completely. Instead she found herself even more aroused than before, with her first orgasm having only served as the appetizer to a much larger craving.

When Luke finally entered the main room, Leia immediately found herself disappointed that he was fully dressed, his bare chest now hidden beneath his black tunic. She was, however, pleased that Luke noticed the additional preparation which had gone into the place-setting and meal for the night.

"This looks great, Leia. What's the occasion?" he asked, genuine appreciation in his voice towards the Alderaani princess' efforts.

"We're stuck out here in the middle of nowhere, waiting for Lando to contact us with new information," Leia answered, a hint of frustration in her voice. "The least we can do is have an enjoyable dinner for once," she finished.

Considering her point, Luke nodded in agreement and sat down at the table. They began to enjoy their meal, the silence broken only by an additional complement from Luke about the fine food, and the sounds of their eating.

Leia found just being in Luke's presence was intoxicating. Even as the desert air began to cool that evening, it only brought more attention to how hot her body felt beneath her attire. Each inhalation brought with it a trace of Luke's scent, the musky smell of his body only partially obscured by his clothes. Leia found it to be almost as potent as Xizor's pheromones, arousing her senses deeply.

She suddenly found herself remembering another encounter with Han Solo aboard the Millennium Falcon before their arrival at Bespin. He had grabbed her in one of the narrow passages of the ship, pressing Leia up against the hull, his mouth and body forcibly shoved against her...

"Tell me about your training," Leia's wavering voice abruptly broke the silence, Luke immediately noticing something odd about the way she said it. "And tell me more about the Force," she added, this time her voice a bit more controlled, allowing Luke to relax. He did not immediately answer, as the subject of the Force was not something that easily discussed with those who could not sense it, as he had learned from experience with his friends in the Rebel Alliance.

"Well," Luke began, "I've been strengthening my conscious connection to the Force. It is much easier now, for it requires less thought. I just have to open myself up to it..." his voice trailed off for a moment as he did just that. "And I can easily detect it all around us. I can experience it so much more now since..."

Leia had stopped listening at that point, for she had only kept Luke distracted with the discussion so that she could let her mind wander off again. While he talked of the Force and his connection with it, the princess was back on the Falcon, feeling Han's rough hands running over her body, unzipping her padded thermal jumpsuit, forcing it down to expose her soft naked skin. She found herself helping him to shed her clothing, pushing the jumpsuit down past the swell of her firm buttocks, welcoming his urgent hands to wherever they wanted to go.

Luke eventually became aware of the fact that Leia wasn't listening to him, somewhat offended. She was distractedly eating, and her mind was entirely somewhere else. He had a sense of what was on her mind thanks to the strong emotions she emitted through the Force, so strongly that he felt certain he'd be able to detect them from miles away. Unwanted thoughts began to make their way into his head and Luke hurriedly attempted to disconnect himself from the empathic connection to escape the overwhelming bombardment of emotional feedback he was getting from Leia.

"L-Leia?" he asked, unsure of what to say next. When she didn't immediately answer he started to rise, calling to her again.

Han had helped Leia get her feet free from the jumpsuit that was bunched up on the deck beneath her. Anticipation ran through her body as he pushed his own brown trousers down and lifted one of her legs, easily holding her lightweight body and exposing her so that he could stab into her as she stood.

"Leia," Han said, but it was not his voice. It was a different voice, and when it sounded again Leia's reverie was broken, and she was suddenly back in the hut on Tatooine, with Luke Skywalker sitting across from her.

"Leia!" he said once more, forcing her to focus on him.

With a lunge her hands snatched out across the small dinner table, grabbing Luke by the shirt with Jedi-like reflexes. She jerked him up out of his chair with more strength than he would have thought possible, pulling him toward her. She didn't bother with walking around the table, instead she moved on top of it, scattering the food and plates onto the floor with a loud crash. The moment Leia was close enough to him she kissed him firmly, her arms wrapping around his neck hard enough to choke him.

Luke could barely breath as the princess kissed him, and he started to push her away but found that he couldn't. Every time he pushed at her she just cinched her arms tighter around his neck, and then he stopped wanting to try. His earlier thoughts of Leia had started to wear away at his inhibitions, and her forcefulness was too much for the aspiring Jedi to withstand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.