Dark Star - Cover

Dark Star

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I had been a long time on that rock of a planet, but the solitude was of my own making. It was me that wanted to get away from the rest of my race and live a quiet existence

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   .

I had been a long time on that rock of a planet, but the solitude was of my own making. It was me that wanted to get away from the rest of my race and live a quiet existence. That was just fine for the first thousands years but now I was lonely and bored. Then they came, a race of industrious humanoid, here for the heavy metal deposits in the rich earth.

I watched them for some time, many decades, they were good people, hard working and kind to each other but the others, the ones that came next were not. They wanted to take what the others had work so hard for. I wanted to help but something held me back, my lack of a physical body didn't hinder me in any way for I could have swept the attacker away with ease. Then the solders came.

Hard working and kind race that they were they didn't take kindly to others taking what they had worked so hard for. There was fighting and dieing all around me then I saw my chance and I took it.

He hadn't been dead long just a few seconds when I entered his body.

"Henson, you ok?" a voice shouted.

"Y-yes," I stuttered trying to get my mind around his strange voice box.

"What should we do?" he asked.

It looked like my new body was in charge of a small band of solders, a squad of four my fragments of memory told me.

"Their shuttle," I said getting unsteadily to my feet.

The invaders hadn't yet mastered the technology of transporting people through space so they still used small ships to get to and from the surface.

"If we take their shuttle they'll be stranded here," I said. "It's over there."

I pointed to where I had seen their small craft land earlier. There were ten defenders and they put up a stiff resistance but with me out in front taking all the chances, we eventually took it and held it against a counter attack. Then it was all over.

I was transported straight to sickbay for my injuries were many and serious. The Doctor was very worried when he saw my head wound and confined me to bed. The Captain came to see me, not just me of course but all his injured crew but he stayed with me to chat. I didn't have to hear what he discussed with the doctor for I could read their mines. With my head injuries I should have died as indeed my body did. They patched me up and I spent the next two weeks recovering and renewing my new body.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked.

"Fine," I said, "but I'm having some memory problems."

I was being nothing but honest here, parts of my brain's memories had been damaged beyond recovery.

"I'm not surprised Ensign," he said looking serious. "You took a big knock on the side of your head, a compressed fracture. It could have killed you and I don't know why it didn't."

"Oh," I said.

"But its healing well," he said looking at his monitor.

"About my memories doc?" I asked.

"Don't expect any changes," he said. "A part of your brain is damaged and it will not repair itself."

"Oh," I said, trying to look worried.

"But on the bright side," he laughed. "You have plenty more brain cells left, more than enough to last you many a long year."

I was fit to return to work in a couple of weeks.


The Captain called me into his Ready Room and told me that he had mentioned me in dispatches concerning my attack on the shuttle that now resided in out cargo hold slowly being taken apart to see how it all worked. He shook my hand and smiled a lot.


My duties were not arduous, keeping my body fit and training my four-man team for anything my Captain ordered. It all felt very strange to be in the company of men after being so long alone; and not only men but women too.

"You've got no chance," laughed Davidson, my second in command. "She's not known as the Ice Queen for nothing."

She was very beautiful, with white blond hair but aloof and distant around the men.

"Every guy in the company has tried it on," Davison said and laughed again. "But no one had gotten anywhere with her."

We were sitting in the canteen eating a late breakfast. A meal that I particularly enjoyed, when she came in and sat near by. Lieutenant Taylor was head of a maintenance crew, a small band of workers. She was aware of us staring for I could read it in her mind, no more than that she was aware of my actions on the planet below us and of my injuries and she was just a little bit curious about me. Even Ice Queens, so it seems are attracted to heroes.

"Fifty credits I bed her," I whispered.

"You're on," said Davidson. "How long?"

"Within a month," I said.

"Agreed," he said with a laugh. "Easy money..."

It's not hard entering someone's mind; the trick is for them not to feel you. She was just a little curious about me, no more than that but I had to make it more. I started with her dreams, it's a cheap trick really for she was so easy and vulnerable then. I made them hot and lustful, featuring me of course. She would wake many times a night with her hand between her legs, her body hot and sweaty.

"Ensign," she said stopping me in the corridor. "I hear you had some fun on the planet."

"Fun, no not really Mam," I said.

"You must tell me about it sometime," she said with a slight smile.

"I would love to," I smiled back at her.

"Tonight then, if you're free?" she offered.

Well I wasn't but I was going to rearrange some things so that I was.

I pushed up on to my arms looking down at her naked body, it was sheer perfection and the additional stimulus of my cock going into her pussy was almost too much for me. The evening had started slowly enough but I could see in her mind that she wasn't too interested in my brave actions and she wanted me to move things along. She didn't protest too much when I kissed her and squeezed her plump tits and her legs opened eagerly enough. I was getting near now and so was she, her hips were grinding against me and then she grunted and became still while I pumped my spunk into her body. It had been many a long century since I felt so alive and fulfilled.

"Shit Ensign," she sighed after a five-minute pause. "We shouldn't have done that."

"Perhaps not Mam," I said, my hand still gently massaging her perfect tits.

"I've always tried to keeps things straight," she said turning around so that she could look at me. "It only complicates things if one associates with the crew too closely."

"I couldn't agree more Mam," I said keeping my face straight.

"You finished or do you wants some more?" she said as if she hadn't said anything.

"Seconds would be nice," I said still straight faced.

"God it's been awhile since I've had some nice cock," she said and then she moved and started to suck me hard again. "We must keep this quiet though."

"Sure," I gulped as she was having the desired effect on me.

"Oh lovely," she sighed, "you're nice and hard again. Stick in me quickly."

More than happy to be of service I rolled on top of her and my cock found its own way to the right place.


"Fifty please," I said holding out my hand.

"What! No way," said Davidson.

"Yep, this hand has squeezed those perfect tits," I said.

"Fuck off," he said disbelievingly.

"Next time I'll let you watch," I said jokingly with my hand still out stretched.

"Shit how did you do it when the rest of the fleet have failed?" he asked digging out his wallet.

"She just loves heroes," I said taking his cash.


"Red alert!" sounded the intercom.

I woke suddenly and then rushed to my alert station which was in the armoury.

"What's going on?" asked the first of my crew to arrive.

"I don't know," I said. "Just stand to."

It was one of my many jobs to defend the armoury during an alert. I issued side arms and phase rifles to my squad. Only then could I reach out with my mind to see what was going on. There where three of them, powerful battle cruisers, they were back to avenge their dead warriors. We had no chance to escape for we were out gunned even if there was only one alien cruiser. We were not a war ship as theirs was, just armoured enough for limited self-defence. I couldn't let my colleges and friends down so I quickly scanned the three ships. The last ship was the oldest and it had a small fracture in the anti-matter containment vessel. It wasn't difficult to push open that small fracture. Then my mind was filled with a blinding white light and I blacked out; I awoke up in sickbay.

"You ok Ensign?" said a caring voice.

"Yeah, sure," I replied looking around.

The sick bay was filled with causalities.

"Just a few minor injuries from when the shock wave hit us," said the doctor, he waved his arm around the whole room. "Some minor cuts and bruises, but they tell me you collapsed before the wave hit us."

"If you say so doc," I said. "I can't remember."

"Well you look ok," he said. "Your brain scan is normal with just a few scars from your previous injury."

"Are you ok," yelled Lieutenant Taylor as she entered the sickbay.

"He's fine lieutenant," said the doctor in his best bedside manner.

"Baby, baby," she crooned as she held my head.

"If you want you can take him to his quarters," said the doctor. "I'm sure you'll do him more good than I can."

"Come with me baby," she said taking my hand. "Let me look after you."

Her idea of looking after me was to strip off all her clothes and then impale herself on my stiff cock.

"Let me do the work," she grunted.

Her hips moved against my groin and her fine tits wobbled delightfully right in front of my face. It was a complete transformation, from ice queen to slut in just a few days.

"I almost lost it when they told me you were injured," she said.

We were lying side by side while my hands made lazy circles over her fine satin like skin.

"Loads of crew members were injured due to the shock wave," she explained. "We all got thrown about a bit too."

"What about the ship?" I asked.

"No damage really," she said. "A few popped relays, that's all."

"And the other ships?" I asked but I knew the answer already for the fireball created by the anti matter explosion had engulfed all three ships.

"Nothing left, all gone," she said. "I heard from one of the bridge crew that they just blow up, we hadn't even started to return fire when puff, all gone."

I dosed then but in my mind I was going over all the details. My mind must have been still inside that ship when the antimatter exploded and that's why I passed out. I'll have to remember that in the future.


"So when are you going to let me have a sniff?" asked Davidson.

"In your dreams," I replied.

"Come on fairs fair," he said. "Didn't I share that pretty hostess on our last shore leave. Dammed near fucked her brains out didn't we."

It was a memory that had gone.

"Did we, I don't remember," I said truthfully.

"It must be nice having such a selective memory," he said with a laugh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.