Unexpected Twist

by bfrap

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife are having problems balancing family and career. Until she decided how to fix it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   .

I am not sure how I had allowed myself to get stuck in this position. My life had been going along wonderfully for the last 8 years and now I was stuck. I needed to make a decision. Neither of the options was very appealing to me. I guess I should start at the beginning.


My name is David Hughes. I'm 26, 6 ft. tall with brown eyes. I have kept myself in pretty good shape for the last few years. I married my wife, Julia when we were 18 years old. She's 5ft. 4 in. tall with a nice slim body. After we married, we had a tough time for the first few years. Money was tight. For the first few years, she worked to put me through college. My degree was in accounting and the school I attended offered a 2 year degree. After I graduated, I landed a job with a local company that paid twice what Julia and I combined had been making. It was her turn to go through college. Her degree was in business management, which was a 4 year degree. For next 4 years, I worked while she went to school. Our love for each other held us together very well.

After her graduation, she landed a job with a local office of a very big national company. It didn't take her very long before she started to move up the corporate ladder. After a year, I started making waves about starting a family. We were 25, I didn't want to wait until I was too old to enjoy my children before I started having them. Julia told me that something was coming up and that she felt better holding off. I begrudgingly gave in and kept waiting. That was until 6 months ago.


Julia was awarded this big promotion. The pay was going to be out of this world. The problem was that it included travel, lots of travel. For the next 4 months, I barely saw my wife. She was home for an average of 4 days a month. When those few days did come around, we attacked each other. The one day, we stayed in bed for nearly a whole 24 hours. I missed her so much when she was away. It was starting to get me quite depressed. I could sense the same thing with her. It was then that she surprised me.

"Dave, you need someone to care for you while I'm away."

"What are you talking about Julia?"

"I know how much you miss me while I'm away. You have needs and I'm not meeting them."

"Julia, where are you going with this?"

"Dave, both of us are getting lonely with this job change. I'm just saying that we should maybe open the marriage up a bit."

"Julia, are you trying to tell me that you have been unfaithful?"

"No. I have not. It has been hard but I have stayed true to you. I know how bad it's been for me. I know it must be at least that bad for you. I was just thinking that we could open things up a bit."

"Jules, I only want you. You are my wife. I have committed myself to you and only you. I don't want to do anyone else."

"Dave, the being gone is only going to get worse. I have already gotten my schedule for the next 4 months. I will barely be in any one place for more than a day at a time."

"I don't care. You are the one I want."

I stomped out at that time. I didn't even want her to finish that argument. I had a bad feeling that she did something already. I couldn't prove it, but as the joke goes, "If your partner indicates that we should see other people, they have either already saddled another up, or cut him or her from the herd." That had me bothered.

That night after dinner, she moved on with a different attack.

"Dave, I have been fully faithful to you. Please believe me. I just know that both of us have needs. I have been so busy that I haven't had the time to think about sex most nights. There have been a few. When I get them, I usually end up thinking about you and wondering how you're handling this. "

"Jules, I want you. If it's that bad quit and come home. I'm making enough money to support us quite well. You can get a job with another company."

"I can't do that right now Dave."

"It feels like you just want to have casual sex. You know I can't just go pick someone up at a bar for a night. I am not that kind of guy. I need to know the person and we both come to an agreement on sex."

"Ok, listen. I have a friend of mine who needs a place to stay for a while. She lost her lease and needs somewhere until she can find something. How about she stays here until she finds a place and you and her can satisfy each others needs."

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"A little over a month."

"Who is the friend that you are talking about?"

"Cindy"

"Julia, this is a totally bad idea."

"Why?"

"I like Cindy. If we take this next step, I will probably fall in love with her. That will really create a problem. I don't want that. I love you."

"Dave, Please. For me."

"You have already arranged this with Cindy haven't you?"

"Yeah. I have."

"Fine. Just be warned, I don't like this. I don't think it will be a good idea. I think we will have some major problems because of this. Since you seem to want this so bad, I will give in. I just have one rule for you."

"What's that?"

"I bet that you are going to pick up a few guys while you're out of town. If you do, you better never go without a condom. You can't take a chance that a one-night stand may leave you with some disease. If I find out that you did, you will be gone."

"Ok." She seemed way too happy about this.


The next 2 days, while Julia was home were spent moving Cindy in. Julia made certain that there were a few rules to be followed. On the few days when Julia was home, were to be for her and me only. Cindy agreed with that. I also made the point that no sex out side of the 3 of us was to be done without a condom. If any of us got a disease, it could get all of us. Again that was agreed to. When Julia finally left, I felt strange with Cindy.

"Cindy, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Mostly, Julia's arrangement here is just a bit weird, but I have always wanted to land you. I have been looking forward to this."

"Just so you know, I'm not. Nothing against you, but I love Julia. I am doing this for her only. I like you and I'm afraid that this is going to cause problem between the three of us."

"I understand."


The next three weeks went by slowly. Cindy and I started to explore our relationship. By the end of the first week, we had finally gone all the way. The sex was good, don't get me wrong, but I really thought about Julia the whole time. By the time Julia had returned, Cindy and I were acting like a pair of very good friends.

Julia was home that first time for two days. She attacked me with a hunger that I had not seen in a while. I was lucky that I was ready. I refused to ask her about her exploits while she was out of town. I didn't want to know. I was disappointed when she left. She told me that it was going to be six weeks before she could get home. Once she was gone, Cindy and I continued our life.

I could feel my worst fears coming true. I was falling for Cindy. I knew that she was falling for me as well. It was two days before Julia was to arrive home for the weekend when it started to slip. We had just finished our orgasms when Cindy said it first.

"That was great. Thanks Dave."

"You're welcome and thank you."

"Dave"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

My eyes bugged out as I looked at her. She had such a contented smile. I knew how I felt about her.

"I love you too."

We went to sleep in each other's arms that night. The next day, I could tell that our relationship had taken that turn that I was afraid that it would. I just didn't care at that time. We started using pet names for each other. Somehow, when Julia returned home the next night, we were able to put it aside for the weekend. Cindy went back to the guest room, but I could tell that she didn't like it. The sex with Julia was as amazing as always. I could tell by the look Cindy gave us, she was not happy. For 2 days, she moped around.

Julia left again on Monday morning. Cindy and I were back to being lovers by that evening. Julia was still calling 3 times a week, but I was taking much more time with Cindy. Our love blossomed. I felt like Julia had never left. I only thought about her when she called. Things came to a head six weeks later.

It was a Wednesday night around midnight. Cindy was riding me for all she was worth. She was just about to her orgasm when I saw something behind her. I looked and noticed Julia standing there. She was not supposed to be home for at least 2 weeks more. I looked at Cindy and noticed that she had her eyes closed. I looked back to Julia and mouthed, "I love you" in her direction. I noticed a not so happy smile and she walked down the hall.

Cindy and I finished our orgasms and she collapsed on top of me. She rolled over and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning was when all the problems really came to the forefront.

I woke up and looked into Cindy's eyes. She woke up a few minutes later and we started kissing as we had for the last month.

"Morning Dave."

"Morning Cindy. Sleep well?"

"Like a rock my love. How about you?"

"I don't remember anything after you collapsed."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I do need to warn you."

"About what?"

"Julia got home last night."

"How do you know?"

"Just as you started into your orgasms, I saw her in the doorway. I get the feeling that storm clouds are brewing."

"I don't want to lose you."

"Believe me, I don't want to lose me either." We got a good laugh at that.

I put my hand on her tummy and started rubbing it. We had just found out that Cindy was expecting on Monday. I could not allow myself to lose her for anything now even if I wanted to.

"Don't worry. I don't know how long she's in town for this time, but I will not allow her to split us up."

"I hope not."

I got up and dressed and headed downstairs. Cindy headed for the shower. I had the coffee just about done when Julia made her entrance.

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"Your nose knows correctly." I poured her a cup and placed it in front of her.

"How was your trip honey?"

"It sucked. I missed you something fierce."

"What brings you in town? I thought you were not supposed to be home for another 2 weeks."

"One of our vendors cancelled at the last minute. The boss wanted me to add a stop to my schedule. I told him that I wanted the time with my husband. I haven't seen you in 4 weeks and I needed to see you."

"I have missed you too."

"Can you take the day off? I really need to spend the day with you. We also need to talk."

"I'm sure I could."

Cindy walked in at that moment.

"Morning Julia. I'm surprised to see you."

"Hi Cindy. Yeah, they cancelled a visit at the last moment."

"How long are you home for?"

"I am scheduled to fly out on Monday morning."

"Four whole days. I never thought I would see that."

"Me neither. I'm not arguing though."

"Cindy, I'm going to call in sick to work and spend the day with Julia."

I got a very dirty look from Cindy. I knew that she was starting to feel some jealousy towards Julia.

"Ok, well I better get going. See you tonight Julia."

I walked Cindy to the door and kissed her goodbye before rejoining Julia in the kitchen.

"So, what do you want to talk about first?"

"Sex first, talk later."

She grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me upstairs to the bedroom. Our clothes were off and we were in bed kissing and fondling each other in a flash. We went at this for about 2 hours before we both collapsed for a nap. We woke up about an hour later holding each other closely.

"Oh God I forgot how good it is to wake up in your arms."

"Yeah, it feels good. What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Dave, I don't want this open marriage thing anymore. We need to end it."

"What happened?"

"I had a total of 2 guys the whole time. Both times were horrible. All I could think of was you. I wanted to be home with you, in your arms making love to you. Waking up with you. When I got home last night and found you and Cindy as you were at the time, I got jealous. I felt hurt. I went down to one of the other bedrooms and cried for half the night. In my heart I was angry. In my head, I knew this was all my fault."

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"I want you to end it with Cindy."

"It's not that easy Julia."

"What do you mean?"

"Just as I told you before you set this up, I have fallen in love with her."

"You love her? How could you do that to me?"

"Yes, I love her. I did it because you asked me to. If you remember right, I told you this would happen but you had your heart and mind set on it. Now everything is a mess."

"Do you love her more than me?"

"I don't think so, but I also don't love her any less."

"I can't do this anymore. You are going to have to choose."

"I will have to think about that. We will talk about this tonight."

I got out of bed and dressed before I left the room. I grabbed a beer and headed out to the patio with my morning paper. I sat there reading for the next half hour before Julia came outside.

"What are you doing our here?"

"Reading and thinking."

"You actually have to think about this?"

"We will talk about this later. You have dropped the ultimatum. Now I have to respond. I will not negotiate my way out of this the way you want. There are 3 people whose feelings ride on this. It is not going to be easy or pleasant. So, we will talk about it later."

I pushed her off the rest of the afternoon. When Cindy returned from work, I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for the three of us.

"Hi love, how was your day?"

"I will discuss that after dinner. How was your day?"

"It was ok. It would have been better if it was me back here."

"I know. Why don't you go get changed and we will talk after dinner."

"Ok"

Cindy headed off to change. I finished dinner. I had only made one decision and I didn't like it. That decision was that I was right. It was too late now the damage is done.

Both ladies complimented me on my cooking. When we had finished, I stood up.

"Julia, Cindy as you both know, this arrangement was organized almost 5 months ago. Cindy, what you don't know is that Julia and I talked this afternoon and she would like to end it. Julia, as, I told you this afternoon, I have fallen in love, just as I had predicted with Cindy. That puts me in a very ugly position. I have been forced to choose between the two women I love most, my wife of 9 years now and the wonderful woman that my wife set me up with. This puts me in the very position that I didn't want to be in. I have decided that I will go to a motel tonight, where neither of you will be able to attempt to sway me so I can make a proper decision. So, if you will excuse me, I will see you both at lunch tomorrow. Oh, Cindy, you may want to make sure you are here. Calling in sick to work would be very wise. You better be here as well Julia. If I am going to be forced to make a decision, the two of you can at least show me that you want me to decide in your favor."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.