Echoes

by Jack_O

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Erotica Sex Story: You never forget your first time - and once I had a big woman, anything less lacked 'oomph'!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW   .

'Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air, and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves; an echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand... And no one called us to the land - And no one knows the where's or why's. Something stirs and something tries; starts to climb toward the light... '

Randee came back from putting Seth, her three year old son, to bed and said, "I've not heard that since the last time you were here."

I grinned around a bottle of Bud. Meddle was one of my favourite albums by my favourite band; Pink Floyd. It had been the first record i'd heard on my first visit to New York in 1974 and always reminded me of our hedonistic, hippy friends there. Then, i'd been a skinny kid with too many questions. Now, i was a slim teenager with too many hormones.

Randee shut the door behind her, leant against it and asked me if i'd enjoyed the game.

I shrugged. Baseball wasn't my thing, but i'd gone along with her husband, Michael, to Shea Stadium to drink beer, eat hot dogs and try to make sense of the great All-American pastime.

"Bunch o' guys playing rounders for all i can tell." I said dismissively, "It'll never catch on!"

She laughed softly and came towards me in a cloud of exotic fragrance, the split in her robe flashing a tanned expanse of thigh, her breasts rising like twin moons from the top of the thin material, blatantly naked beneath.

"You prefer other games?" She said, seductively brushing past me on the way into the kitchen.

I swallowed hard and watched her big beautiful ass twitch from side to side, hands sweating at the thought of grabbing them, pulling her towards me; my balls aching with desire to smack them as we fucked. I'd dreamt of doing this for weeks, ever since the holiday had been set up. It had been my choice to come here after turning eighteen in January and my parents had obligingly paid for the flight. All i had to do was save a little from my wages each week for spending money and arrange an extra weeks holiday from work. No problem!

However, fantasising about someone is quite different from the reality of doing something about it. Words tumbled across my mind like dirty laundry with no outlet for expression as my voice froze. Stunned into stupidity i stood there and mumbled something - to this day i have no idea what i said! The only part of me that seemed to have any idea of what to do was pushing frantically at the front of my jeans as if to say, 'shut up an' let me take over!'

Randee came back in with a beer, her knowing smile appraised my innocence at a glance, inviting me to sit beside her on the couch.

'... And I am you and what I see is me. And do I take you by the hand and lead you through the land and help me understand the best I can.'

"Michael's going to be working nights for the next two weeks," she began as i sank into the soft cushions beside her, "but I got some time off due - if you don't mind being seen in public with some old lady!"

"You're only 29," i said gallantly, smiling into her sky-blue eyes.

Her smile broadened. "You're sweet."

We drank, our eyes searching each other, familiar and strange in this new situation. She brushed my long hair aside, tucked it behind my ears.

"Sweet eighteen an' all grown up now," she murmured, "I wish i'd left my hair long now."

I ran my fingers through her curly hair, let them dance along her neckline to her shoulder and down her arm, taking her hand in mine as she twirled a lock of my hair around her finger.

"I've never done anything like this before..." I began to say.

A swift kiss from her soft lips hushed my doubts.

"My shoulders feel a little stiff," she said, leaning forward, putting her bottle on the table, "would you mind?"

Would i mind! Her shoulders weren't the only stiff muscle - my cock resumed its position, burrowing along my thigh as though trying to escape down the leg of my jeans. Fat chance of that! After much measurement it refused to go beyond six inches - no matter how hard i pulled on it! Would it be enough for an experienced woman such as she?

She sighed, leant back a little as my hands began to move over her back in slow circles, whispering over the thin silk.

"That feels so good. You give the greatest back rubs."

I smiled and continued to massage her shoulders, thinking of the first time i'd done this on the beach, my erection peeking curiously over the top of my trunks as if to see what else was on offer. Luckily i'd been able to tuck him back in before he could get me into trouble, but the bulge had been too obvious to hide from her laughing eyes, fully aware of the reaction. She leaned further back, moaning softly as my hands glided alongside her full breasts, turning her face towards me, lips parted invitingly. We kissed again. A long, rich kiss that promised much, denied nothing. Our tongues entwined, hot breath flowing, panting harder. My hands cupped the swell of her breasts as hers stroked along my thigh, caressing the rigid bulge in my jeans, teasing the zip down, nimble fingers exploring inside.

I groaned, pushed her hand away before losing control and pulled her into my arms, squeezing her breasts up to suck on the proud nipples, jutting perkily through the front of her robe.

"You like those big titties, huh?" She said, running her fingers through my hair, along my spine, pulling my shirt up.

"Mmmmmm hmmmm!" I nodded, shaking one firmly between my teeth, making both jiggle delightfully.

Like them? I loved them! I could've played all night there, but more sensual pleasures awaited my exploring hands that pulled her flimsy robe aside, exposing gently rolling curves, softly scented expanses of flesh which i yearned to touch, to taste, to...

"Whoa! Slow down cowboy," she laughed, pulling my face away with tender care, "we got all night."

I smiled ruefully, glanced down at the delicate curls sprouting between her thighs, felt my cock swell at the thought of them opening to me for the first time.

She followed my gaze and chuckled, "good things come to those who wait."

Her finger lifted my chin up to meet her eyes; soft with passion, sharp with knowledge, desire undreamt of glinted in their fiery depths, transporting me into feverish heat. I'd waited so long for this moment and found this delay frustrating as it was tempting.

'And no one called us to the land and no one crosses there alive.

No one speaks and no one tries. No one flies around the sun... '

Deftly she slid from my ardent embrace, knelt on the floor and took off my shoes. I took a deep breath then a long cool drink, quenching my thirst but not the burning hunger to have her now! My jeans slid off like a second skin. Her eyes widened, taking in the sight of my swollen erection, standing firmly to attention, precum glistening on the exposed head. Randee licked her lips, reached out and traced her finger nail along the thick vein, rubbed it over the head, gathering the juices, sucking them off her finger tip.

She looked up at me and whispered, "oh baby, what a beautiful cock."

Speechless with lust i could only moan as her hot breath wafted across the tip of my cock, her tongue flicking over the hard, shiny surface, snaking down the shaft until my balls became sheathed in the moist heat of her mouth. My body jerked as she sucked them, softly loving each one in turn, caressing them with her fingers while returning to the tip of my cock, bathing it in spit before taking me into her mouth.

Time seemed to stand still.

Slowly, with tender care, her mouth took me deeper into a new world of erotic sensation. It felt like i was falling as she raised me up with every swipe of her tongue on the sensitive underside of my shaft. Harsh, rasping gasps burst from my lips, soft moans from hers. After an eternity she lifted up and kissed the tip, licked her way back down to my balls then up again, melting my hardened flesh with sensual expertise.

From far away i heard myself say, "I'm gonna cum."

"No baby," she whispered, squeezing the base of my cock between thumb and index finger, "not yet," her soft breasts soothed my raging flesh as she lifted up to tease my nipples, "soon!" she promised, kissing me softly then returning whence she came, licking her way back down onto the head of my cock, teasing more precum onto her tongue, rubbing her breast over my shaft, pushing the nipple into the weeping slit, ignoring my groaning plea for release from this sweet torment. She gurgled with pleasure on the root of my cock, using her tongue on my balls as she ate every inch of me, bringing me close to the edge but drawing back before i could get more than a glimpse of the promised land beyond.

Desperately i held her head, pushing her down onto me. Randee endured this briefly before brushing them aside, her eyes sparkling with mischief, teeth bared tightly around my bulging nob. Fair enough. My hands reached down to capture her gorgeous tits instead, squeezing them hard as she resumed sucking her way down to my balls. The ebb and flow brought more juice onto her tongue, lubricating her mouth as it slid faster and faster along my cock. Lewd, wet sucking sounds merged with her moans and my groans in obscene harmony with the background music. I'd always wondered what a blow-job would be like and now i had my answer. In a word? Ecstasy!

'Almost everyday you fall upon my waking eyes. Inviting and inciting me to rise... '

Randee's eyes became glazed with desire as she felt nature take its course. Her hand had managed to dam the inevitable until my spunk surged into her mouth. She pumped, squeezed and sucked the hot, salty load until it spilled from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto my balls and her tits. I called her name over and over as i came again and again, opening my eyes towards the end to see her throat working as she swallowed all that she could.

la petite mort the French call it: the little death. It felt like I had died, gone to heaven and come back to find this beautiful angel loving me in a way I'd never forget.

I closed my eyes and gave a satisfied sigh, felt her move away, leaving me warm and fuzzy all over. When i opened them again she was filling a small brass pipe with aromatic green leaves. We toked in contented silence, passing it back and forth. The glowing bowl lit hidden depths in her eyes, strange shadows danced on the walls, an ethereal audience to my initiation.

Time took on a stroboscopic effect: Stretching here, flowing there, swirling eddy's fluxed around our bodies, entwined on the couch, floated in air, her sex pressed into mine as she sat on my lap. Her breasts smothered my face, feeding me. I sucked, licked, kissed and bit them as she held me there, a Goddess-Mother bestowing her lover with all that was good in the world. I clung to her, consuming her flesh as she took me inside with a guttural cry, impaling herself inch by inch until we became as one. My hands held her ass tightly, pushing her down onto my cock, thrilling at the incredible sensation of her hot, tight cunt. We kissed long and hard without moving. A deep, tongue sucking, spit lashing, lip smacking kiss that made my toes curl. Her fingers caressed my face, blindly consigning every curve to memory while my hands roamed freely over her ass, her back, stroking her hair as i held her to me, kissing her more passionately when she began to move with exquisite tenderness. The rhythm deepened, a hypnotic bass line rippling through nerves stretched taut, straining upwards into a hazy light, revealing secrets untold. A wailing cry hovered in the musky air, yearning, pleading, full of langrous remorse at being unable to bear the ecstasy for too long, determined to try, to fly.

'... And through the window in the wall come streaming in on sunlight wings. A million bright ambassadors of morning... '

Randee swayed and writhed, caught up in the rhythm, sustaining me inside her, sweeping me upwards alongside her, guiding me into the seething heat with a sure hand, leaning back to rub my balls, gasping as my mouth recaptured her breast. I felt her flesh ripple over mine as she came, urged her on to the next peak by sucking harder, pumping deeper. She rolled onto her back, pulling me with her, surrendering utterly to passions demand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.