Garage Sale

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: We have a garage sale every year, This year I enjoyed it much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Cheating   .

A big thank you goes out to 'Lady Cibelle' and 'Techsan' for their editing prowess.


Our little town has a community garage sale once a year. There are probably a hundred and thirty garage sales that weekend. Of course my wife Connie has to take part, but she will complain about all the work that has to be done to get ready for it. We've been part of this community garage sale for the last fifteen years. It's hard to believe that people will actually drive from near and far just to buy our junk.

We have had people come as far as a state away to attend our garage sale weekend. It gets publicized as one of the biggest. This year was no different as people showed up to buy our stuff.

Of course Connie complained how she had to do it all herself, how I wasn't any help at all. She had me go to the Elks Club to borrow tables. I even rented her a canopy tent for her to put in front of our two car garage in case of rain. It even had flaps so it would be a lot easier when getting ready or at closing time. Of course that wasn't enough. I had to clean out the basement and bring everything up for her to price. Then it was time for me to clean out the shed.

After bringing out all our junk, she wanted me to gather my personal stuff and price it. I told her I didn't have anything I cared to sell. As usual she complained that I had all kind of junk that I never used anymore. I started gathering up my fishing equipment and a lot of my camera and audio/visual equipment. I added a lot of yard tools and then we started on a lot of the big stuff, extra radios and televisions, dressers and beds, desks and even an older computer. I was doing a lot of carrying of items and getting a sore back for a guy who didn't get credit for helping. All the neighbor men were in the same boat. We all felt we helped but our wives had a different opinion.

I do have to say we did pretty well in getting rid of our stuff. In past years we sold between nine hundred to fifteen hundred dollars worth or items. Considering most stuff was sold for a few bucks or less we did really well.

It was finally time to open up for business. According to the community committee the hours were, we had to open by 8:00 AM and shouldn't close till at least 5:00 PM. Of course we could open earlier and stay opened later. Very few people stayed open much later because it made for a long day.

Of course Connie asked me if I was going to sit outside and help her collect money. She might have asked but that was just her way of telling me I had to help her keep an eye on the garage sale. It might sound like I'm hen pecked, which is not true. Like most men it's better to just go along rather than argue. So I picked my battles and the garage sale once a year was not worth fighting over.

Connie and I have been married for over thirty years. I've learned which battles were winnable and which were not. Besides, it was fun to watch people fight over my junk. Then there were the people who wanted to argue price with me. I can't imagine why anyone would want to argue over an item costing fifty cents.

"Would you take a quarter for this?"

"What? That's cost me two dollars new."

"But it's used."

"Well, okay, I'll take twenty five cents for it." How dumb can a person get. I just had fun arguing with them.

Watching the people was actually interesting. There were men and women, every size and shape, from extremely skinny to overly obese. Most were somewhere in the middle. There were young mothers who were hauling their kids from one garage sale to the next. There were a lot of middle aged women and then there were the elderly. I wondered how some of them even got around.

The way people dressed was interesting too, from some with jackets and coats to those wearing shorts. Being fifty-five made me stare at the women. Well, maybe it wasn't my age as well as my hormones. I couldn't help staring at every woman's ass or the big boob gals, regardless of the age. I couldn't believe how many women didn't wear bras. I could see their nipples sticking through the blouses and shirts. Then there were the mid-sections. I saw so many belly buttons that I lost count. Some of them were really sexy, while others would have been better covered up.

My wife got pissed whenever I checked out the women. She didn't say anything but gave me that evil eye that every wife has. I do have to admit that a few of the gals gave me some sexual thoughts and I had to watch that I didn't get a hard-on.

I don't want to get into my marriage but in the last ten years we had sex probably once every two months or so. It was still good when we did it but in my humble opinion I would have liked it a lot more often.

Early on I was looking at the women. In the morning one young gal came in a pair of jeans and a midriff shirt. I could see she was small breasted but her nipples pushed through her top. Her jeans were hip-huggers and I could see her whole mid-section. She had a tiny butterfly about six inches below her belly button. When she bent over, there was a big butterfly on her lower back that went down inside of her tight jeans. I could see the crack of her ass and, believe me, it was a turnon.

In the early afternoon she came back through to our garage sale, but was with a guy. She looked to be around nineteen and her male friend maybe in his early to mid-twenties. This time she still had on the same top but a pair of shorts that showed more of the butterfly on her ass. She caught me looking and just smiled at me. I started to get a hard-on till I looked at my wife checking out the couple.

Connie came over to me and said, "Check out what this girl is wearing. What a slut!"

"Wow! Nice butterfly," I said.

Connie hit me, albeit playfully. Good thing she didn't notice the hard-on. The guy looked more like he was casing the garage sale. Why would anyone case a garage sale? It's your junk. You expect to get rid of it. He was welcome to come back at night and steal it all. I'd turn it in to my insurance company. The couple left but the butterflies will forever be remembered by me.

With about two hours left of garage sale time, Connie asked if she could go to other garage sales. It would mean I would have to watch our garage sale by myself.

"What's in it for me? Do I get sex tonight?" I asked.

Connie looked at me and said, "Maybe."

"Okay, I can handle it. Go buy us some more junk so we can do this again next year." I laughed.

Connie actually kissed me and said she was going with Barb, one of the neighbors, to as many garage sales as they could till they were all closed down. She said she would call me at the garage sale closing time to see if I needed help closing it up. Then away she went, as I stared at her ass knowing it was mine tonight. She was built pretty damn good herself. I wondered if all these other men at the other garage sales thought like me and were staring at Connie's ass. At least her blouse covered her midriff and she was wearing a bra, but she still had a nice ass worth looking at.

I kind of enjoyed myself, talking and checking out all the ladies that came by our garage sale. I was actually getting kind of bold and horny joking with some of the women. It was right about 5:30 PM when I checked the time and the phone rang. It was Connie. She said she was downtown and would probably be gone for a good hour or better and wanted to know if I needed help closing up. I told her I didn't, that I could just close the tent flaps and the garage doors. She said she would stop on the way back and pick me up a couple of sandwiches at a fast food place on the way home. I said okay and started closing up our garage sale.

The people had pretty much stopped coming shortly after 5:00 PM so I was surprised when the cute blond chick was back for the third time just as I was closing the tent flaps. She was all alone but did have on the mini shorts and nipple-showing blouse. I told her I was just about to close and she asked if she could check out our Lazy-Boy chair. Of course I invited her in. I wanted to see more of this young chick.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.