Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fraternal twins grow very close

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Fast forward. Chelle and I both graduated and went off to State. We managed to talk the folks into letting us get an apartment together. Mom was opposed because of the cost but Chelle turned Dad into a pretzel, just like she always could, and we had our apartment. It was great, just the two of us and no longer needing to worry about being caught. No more having to sneak into each other's bed. We were just like any couple.

I was taking Psych 101 in the morning. One day we had a discussion about twins, the old nature versus nurture debate. What was quickly obvious is how little most people understood about twins. Yet, they were making these pronouncements like they were experts. I was finding myself getting a little pissed about it. Twins can't do that. Twins always do this.

That's when a girl a few rows down exploded. She laid into the two loudest mouths about how they didn't know squat. She went down the list of their 'pronouncements' refuting every one from her own experience. The loudest of the mouths was trying to shout her down by saying she wasn't objective being a twin herself. That's when I jumped in, madder than she was at this point and confirmed every thing she has said. The two of us finally backed him down.

The Prof jumped in, pouring oil on the water. He pointed out that both sides were right and wrong, not that I really agreed with him, but I understood why he would say that. Those assholes were wrong. He made several points about what we can know objectively about psychology and what we can only know subjectively, the current discussion being a case in point of subjective reality.

The class was over then. As I left the class, I saw the girl standing outside. "Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure. They were pissing me off too," I said.

We started walking together. "You said you have a sister?"

"Yeah. Michelle, but I call her Chelle. She's here at State too," I said.

She smiled. "Wow. I have a twin brother, Jim. He's here. My name's Trish," she said holding out her hand.

I took it. "Mike."

"So what are the chances of two fraternal twins being together in the same class?"

"Pretty thin, I'd guess," I said.

Trish gave me a bit of a funny look, then said, "I have to go to my next class. See you."

"Yeah, see you Thursday," I said, and she was walking off. I was a bit confused by that final look but didn't think much of it.

After class on Thursday, Trish tracked me down. "Hi, Mike."

"Hi."

"I've been thinking. You and your sister and Jim and I probably have a lot in common. I was thinking maybe you and she could come over for dinner Saturday and we could drink wine and play cards or something," she asked.

This was a pretty nice offer. And while college has its share of drinking neither Chelle nor I were legal drinking age so the offer of wine hit a particularly resonant chord for me. I know I should have asked Chelle first, but I accepted anyway. Trish gave me their address and we were set for Saturday.

I had already told Chelle about the argument in class so she knew about Trish. When I told her about the dinner date she asked, "So, trying to get a girlfriend?"

Why is it that women think every other woman is trying to get their claws on 'their' man? Hell, most women have their own 'problem' at home and no more want your problem that they need a hole in the head. Jeesh!

Because of our unusual relationship, we hadn't made a whole lot of friends. So Chelle was actually pretty easy to talk into going. She did seem a bit distracted. I chalked it up to her female irrational jealousy.

Saturday, we showed up at their apartment. Jim looked much more like Trish than Chelle and I looked alike. They definitely looked like a close brother and sister. Trish seemed a bit nervous, like Chelle. Jim and I hit it off immediately. We even cheered for the same NFL team, which was sucking big time this season. We both thought the coach should go, even though it probably was the General Manager's fault the team sucked so bad.

Chelle and Trish had gone to the kitchen. Jim poured some wine and took two glasses into the kitchen. "Food will be out soon." We clinked glasses. "Nice to meet other twins," he said. "Most people just don't understand what it's like."

"You got that right," I agreed.

Trish and Chelle brought out some trays of food. We sat around the table playing cards, talking about school, but mostly talking about growing up twins. They were surprised that we had shared a room until we left for college. Chelle gave me a look when I mentioned it. Oh well. They had never shared a room, which gave me the opportunity to say we had to because of space limitations. The point is, we hit it off. I was looking forward to having friends.

When we got back to our place, Chelle was excited. "What?" I asked.

"Didn't you see?"

"What?" I asked again.

"They're like us," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah so. They're twins. It's cool," I said.

Chelle gave me one of her patented looks, telling me I was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"What?" I asked.

"They live in a one room apartment, like us," she said. I still hadn't made the leap. "There's only one bed..."

"But maybe the couch folds out," I said beginning to get the picture. Chelle shook her head. "Oh, like us." She nodded. I finally got it.

Tuesday, I walked with Trish after class. "Thanks for Saturday. That was a lot of fun. Chelle and I don't have a lot of friends. Most wouldn't understand."

Trish looked at me, puzzled.

"What it's like to be a twin and love your other half..." I said and waited.

Trish thought for a second, looked into my eyes and she knew, that I knew. She blushed.

"You guys are like Chelle and I, aren't you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Let's have dinner tonight at our place," I said, pressing her now that she was at a disadvantage.

"We couldn't," she said not very convincingly.

"Yes you could. We need to talk," I said with finality.

It was a bit tense when Trish and Jim showed up at our place. We had gotten a neighbor to buy us some wine. I served it. There wasn't any small talk, just pleasantries. Chelle mentioned something and that lit the fuse. Jim and Trish launched into this obviously rehearsed speech about how they were twins and sometimes that is different and people don't understand and draw the wrong conclusion and not to believe...

Chelle and I started laughing which brought them to a confused halt. "What?" demanded Jim.

Chelle, still giggling asked, "How long have you been lovers?"

They both turned a darling shade of red which made Chelle and I laugh some more. Jim was getting mad now. Chelle said, "Look in our bedroom. There is only one bed, just like you guys. Just like you two," she said emphasizing each word.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.