Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fraternal twins grow very close

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The night of our confrontation with Alex, Chelle crawled into my bed after lights out. Her hand found my cock, and before I knew it, she was on top of me with my cock buried in her. The lovemaking was slow and affectionate. After we both came, she lay next to me. "Mike, please forgive me."

"For what?"

"For being stupid. I want to go back to the way we were," she said.

"There's a problem," I said. "You went and got me a girlfriend so that I'd be out of the way. I can't just do an Alex on her."

Chelle was quiet for a moment. "No, I don't want you ever to be like Alex." More minutes of silence as she slowly ran her hand over my chest, snuggled into my side. "Did you have sex?"

"No. I went down on her. And she gave me kind of a bj," I said trying to make less of the events.

"Sort of a bj?"

I explained.

"Oh. Did you make her cum?" Chelle asked.

"Yeah. Then we had a shower together. I think Emily really liked it," I told Chelle.

"Good. You thought I had abandoned you. You should have made Emily feel good. But she's gonna want more. I know how sexy you are," she said with a smile in her voice.

I laughed. "Yeah, that's me. Stud muffin."

Chelle giggled. She was quiet for a while. "Mike? Can I be your second girlfriend?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"It wouldn't be fair for you to drop Emily, especially after I made you. This is sort of my punishment for being stupid," she said.

"Chelle, I don't want..."

She cut me off, "Shh. Listen please. This is kinda hard but I think it is the right thing. Emily should be your girlfriend. And you should treat her right. Any time you have left over, I want to be your second girlfriend." I started to protest, but again she shushed me. "Please, this is what I want. Will you do that for me?"

I hesitated because I didn't really want to commit to what she was asking. I loved her and didn't love Emily. I liked Emily. But I knew Chelle would not take no for an answer. "Sure."

"Thank you," she said. "Maybe I can give her some tips on how to give a good blow job."

We both laughed. "Maybe," I agreed. I took her into my arms. "You know I love you."

"I know. I need to learn to deserve it now."

I didn't know what to say to that. I squeezed, and we feel asleep curled together.


School was a jumble the next day. People were abuzz about Alex getting taken down a peg. Kids were asking about it all day. I just kept repeating the party line: he was a liar and Chelle thought he was gay. Man, did that create a rumor firestorm. I only saw Chelle and Emily a few minutes at lunch and, even then, they were busy talking to people.

That night, all Chelle wanted to talk about was how people were reacting to the story. She went to bed early and was asleep by the time I hit the sack.

That was pretty much how it went until Saturday. Emily came over to 'see Chelle.' I was invited into the bedroom. I think mom would never have let me be alone in the bedroom with a girl. But with Chelle being there, it was allowed. They were on her bed talking when I came in. "Close the door," Chelle said. I closed it behind me and sat on my bed.

Emily blushed when I glanced at her. I held her eye. "Michelle and me have been talking. I asked her about your cousins and she said she didn't think you ever kissed your cousin."

I looked at Chelle and she saw the panic. She looked back at Emily, then at me. "Okay, what's going on?"

Emily looked at me first, then answered, "Well, I asked Mike where he learned to kiss. And he said he learned last summer from your cousin."

"Marybeth?" Chelle asked.

My mind was frantically working but the mouth hadn't caught up yet. I nodded.

"But if he didn't learn from your cousin, Marybeth?" Chelle nodded, Emily continued, "Then he must have learned from some other girl. But you said he's never had a girlfriend. So who could he have learned to kiss from?" Emily was looking at Chelle. Now, it hit Chelle.

My mouth finally caught up with the brain, "Chelle didn't know about Marybeth and me. Our parents were watching us so we had hide. You know, with us being kissing cousins."

Emily looked puzzled. "I mean, with you doing all that stuff." She turned to Chelle. "He said that he and Marybeth did everything lots of times. I mean how much sex could you do and not have anyone notice?"

Chelle understood exactly what was going on. We had one of those moments when we hooked up. I knew what she was going to do, I agreed mentally. She looked back at Emily. "Emily, you have to promise not to ever tell anyone. Promise?" Emily nodded. "I can tell you've been thinking about this or you wouldn't be asking the questions. Mike had sex with Marybeth. I promised at the time not to ever tell anyone. That's why I didn't admit to knowing. That's where he learned that stuff. But we taught each other how to kiss. I know it seems weird being brother and sister. But you know Sheila and Gloria taught each other how to kiss. It's no weirder than two girls teaching each other."

Emily was listening closely. She didn't seem weirded out. "You got to understand, that me and Mike are almost like one person in some ways. So we didn't think anything of teaching each other to kiss."

"Is that all you did, kiss?" Emily asked. "I mean, it is strange for a brother and sister to live in the same room."

We both laughed, which did seem to lighten the mood. Emily looked abashed when we laughed so spontaneously.

"It's hard to explain if you aren't a twin. But Mike and me don't think of it that way. We have always seen each other naked since we were in the womb. So we did watch each other change, you know, as we matured. And we asked each other questions, about the way it felt." Chelle blushed a little, "You know, even about touching yourself." Emily blushed too, but nodded. She looked over at me with a question on her face.

"Yeah, we watched each other," I said.

"Oh God. Really?" Emily asked.

Chelle laughed. "The first time I did it, it woke Mike up. He was scared, with me moaning and all, and was going to call Mom. I had to tell him not to. The next night I showed him so he wouldn't call her. So yeah, we kind of watched each other. I mean, we do share a room so it was just sorta natural."

"So that's why you know how to please a woman," Emily said.

"Yeah, we do talk about everything, questions and stuff," I said.

Emily sat back and looked thoughtful. "When I first started wondering I thought that this was really strange. But now, it seems kinda natural. And it also seems like you got a big advantage." We both smiled and nodded. "That's not fair."

We laughed. Chelle said through the laughs, "Yeah, but you get the benefit of it," which made Emily blush.

Then a thought flashed in Emily's mind. "So, last week, did you guys talk?" We didn't even glance at each other. Both of us just looked at Emily. "Oh, God. You did."

"Emily, it's no big deal," Chelle said. "God, you knew what I was doing in here with Alex."

"It's not last week, it's next week. Do you guys ever keep a secret from the other?" Emily asked.

Chelle answered for us, "We never have. Never needed to. Well, Christmas presents," Which made us all laugh. "But, if you want us to, we can promise not to talk about it."

"What about your mental thing?" Emily asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.